Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Over a decade ago when I started falling down the rabbit hole, I had the opportunity to have a mentor that tought me a very simple technique.

This technique is designed to take care of a very prevolent spiritual problem that exists in the world today. This problem is a side effect of the consciousness of the materialistic western society many of us live in.

While intaking this information it is important to realize that there is no need to fear. This technique will empower you to no longer have to deal with these things which cause static between us and source energy.

It may seem impossible to the majority of us who rely mostly on our sensory perception of the world to believe. I can however assure you from my own experience that this is very real.

What is this problem? There are two distinct categories of disincarnate spiritual interfearance that effect many people on a day to day basis. The two categories are

1. Earthbound spirits: The lost soul of an individual who has either not accepted that they have passed, or for some other reason refuse to move on.

2. Negative Disincarnate Entities: Forms of conscious negative energy that feed off of our emotions. These can be thought forms from a result of occult practices or they can also be low frequency beings from another reality.


The Technique

With your inner voice (like preying) you say

"Angelic Forces, please take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of me and take them to where they are supposed to be"

That is all you have to do. There will be those that claim that the removal process is much more complicated than this. However, they come to this viewpoint because they have never tried it.

Why are these a result of our materialistic spiritually detached society?

Well in the case of the earthbound it is pretty strait foward. If a person is addicted to the material world and spiritually detached, then when they die they will often end up earth bound.

In the case of a disincarnate entity, the only way for them to remain in our reality is to feed off of fear consciousness. This fear based consciousness is due to an attachment to the material world. Attach any story you want to it, that is the basic fundamental reason they are a problem.

I can assure you that in heavily populated areas, these things are not rare at all. They are in fact very common, and can often cause severe mental diseases and physical diseases if left unchecked. Some people even end up depressed enough from the amplification of negative energies that the entities provide to kill themselves. This results in another earthbound.

It is a viscious cycle. If an earthbound died of some disease of the flesh, they are usually carring around the frequencies of that disease with them. People exposed to these for to long can often get phantom diseases which can eventually lead to the exact same disease manifesting in the flesh.

If you wish to help others be free of these things you can ask for assistance for that as well. Lets say you want to go to the mall, you wish to simultaniously help the people in the mall, and you also do not want one of these things attaching itself to you while you are there. Then you could say with your inner voice.

"Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of every person in this mall and the entire area inside of the mall, and take them to where they are supposed to be."

But why stop there, think bigger. How about...

"Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone in the city of ______________ and the entire area inside of the city of _____________ and take them to where they are supposed to be."

It will take them more time to do larger areas. No big deal for them, they are immortal and enjoy helping us.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-18-2008 at 09:18 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
crowmirror
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

.

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:04 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

__________________



Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

I almost forgot, a disincarnate entity is not the same as a demon. The demons are much much more rare and uncommon. This technique will not work on them. Dealing with those is not for the novice. Get help if that is what you are facing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:32 AM   #5
shooperman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Tone3Jaguar,

Being a novice and all, I'm really thankful for the information you've put up. I really hope to hear more from you!


Cheers!
shooperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:35 AM   #6
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 93
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Over a decade ago when I started falling down the rabbit hole, I had the opportunity to have a mentor that tought me a very simple technique.

This technique is designed to take care of a very prevolent spiritual problem that exists in the world today. This problem is a side effect of the consciousness of the materialistic western society many of us live in.

While intaking this information it is important to realize that there is no need to fear. This technique will empower you to no longer have to deal with these things which cause static between us and source energy.

It may seem impossible to the majority of us who rely mostly on our sensory perception of the world to believe. I can however assure you from my own experience that this is very real.
What is this problem? There are two distinct categories of disincarnate spiritual interfearance that effect many people on a day to day basis. The two categories are

1. Earthbound spirits: The lost soul of an individual who has either not accepted that they have passed, or for some other reason refuse to move on.

2. Negative Disincarnate Entities: Forms of conscious negative energy that feed off of our emotions. These can be thought forms from a result of occult practices or they can also be low frequency beings from another reality.


The Technique

With your inner voice (like preying) you say

"Angelic Forces, please take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of me and take them to where they are supposed to be"

That is all you have to do. There will be those that claim that the removal process is much more complicated than this. However, they come to this viewpoint because they have never tried it.

Why are these a result of our materialistic spiritually detached society?

Well in the case of the earthbound it is pretty strait foward. If a person is addicted to the material world and spiritually detached, then when they die they will often end up earth bound.

In the case of a disincarnate entity, the only way for them to remain in our reality is to feed off of fear consciousness. This fear based consciousness is due to an attachment to the material world. Attach any story you want to it, that is the basic fundamental reason they are a problem.

I can assure you that in heavily populated areas, these things are not rare at all. They are in fact very common, and can often cause severe mental diseases and physical diseases if left unchecked. Some people even end up depressed enough from the amplification of negative energies that the entities provide to kill themselves. This results in another earthbound.

It is a viscious cycle. If an earthbound died of some disease of the flesh, they are usually carring around the frequencies of that disease with them. People exposed to these for to long can often get phantom diseases which can eventually lead to the exact same disease manifesting in the flesh.

If you wish to help others be free of these things you can ask for assistance for that as well. Lets say you want to go to the mall, you wish to simultaniously help the people in the mall, and you also do not want one of these things attaching itself to you while you are there. Then you could say with your inner voice.

"Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of every person in this mall and the entire area inside of the mall, and take them to where they are supposed to be."

But why stop there, think bigger. How about...

"Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone in the city of ______________ and the entire area inside of the city of _____________ and take them to where they are supposed to be."

It will take them more time to do larger areas. No big deal for them, they are immortal and enjoy helping us.
Hi tone3jaguar. I think, I, if I understood you correctly, have experienced what you are talking about in this thread. I listen to Doreen Virtue sometimes through HayHouseRadio.com. One of the times that I was listening to Virtue, she was talking about how entities attach to a person and feed off of, if I remember correctly, their fear or negative energy. That same night right before I went to sleep, I asked archangel Michael, one of the archangels Virtue works with, that if I had any entities attached to me to help me by detaching them from me body. Later that night/early morning as I was turning over on my bed and in a state of being more asleep than awake, I literally felt like something was trying to get out from under me. I want to describe it, kind of, like when someone is trying to pull a blanket from underneath you, but not exactly. The next thing I saw in my mind (because I think I had my eyes closed, but still kind of awake) was something/someone rise/stand up underneath my blanket. I remember that it was not a very tall figure that I saw. This figure abruptly came out from underneath the blanket looking kind of like a dark shadow and jumped off of my bed and, I guess, went away. It was quite an experience that I would not have fully believed in if I had not gone through it. There is that possibility that it all could have been a dream, but this was different because I was consciously aware of what was happening.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Hi tone3jaguar. I think, I, if I understood you correctly, have experienced what you are talking about in this thread. I listen to Doreen Virtue sometimes through HayHouseRadio.com. One of the times that I was listening to Virtue, she was talking about how entities attach to a person and feed off of, if I remember correctly, their fear or negative energy. That same night right before I went to sleep, I asked archangel Michael, one of the archangels Virtue works with, that if I had any entities attached to me to help me by detaching them from me body. Later that night/early morning as I was turning over on my bed and in a state of being more asleep than awake, I literally felt like something was trying to get out from under me. I want to describe it, kind of, like when someone is trying to pull a blanket from underneath you, but not exactly. The next thing I saw in my mind (because I think I had my eyes closed, but still kind of awake) was something/someone rise/stand up underneath my blanket. I remember that it was not a very tall figure that I saw. This figure abruptly came out from underneath the blanket looking kind of like a dark shadow and jumped off of my bed and, I guess, went away. It was quite an experience that I would not have fully believed in if I had not gone through it. There is that possibility that it all could have been a dream, but this was different because I was consciously aware of what was happening.
The archangels are very helpful on a variety of things including spiritual protection. These angelic forces carry part of the same name as the archangels, (angel), however they are not the same kind of being. The archangels are more of an omnipresent figure. Where as the angelic forces are more localized and specialize sorting and fileing of the earthbounds and entities.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Thx tone I just asked them to clear the world, I guess that will keep them busy for a while
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #9
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 224
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice



Very helpful thread. I think it would be wise if you're unsure to ask to be cleared anyway, jic. It may not always be obvious that you have one or more.

When you ask the angelic forces to take them away, how long does it take? Do you sometimes have to ask repeatedly? And how can you be sure they are gone if you do have them?


Thank you again, Tones.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #10
Freya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Do you feel these entities are similar to 'pain bodies' that we create? Thank you for sharing the information. Just reading it and taking it in has made me feel 'lighter'. Thank you.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Do you feel these entities are similar to 'pain bodies' that we create? Thank you for sharing the information. Just reading it and taking it in has made me feel 'lighter'. Thank you.
I think you are refferring to energy patterns we create with our own consciousness that cause negative frequencies to build up in areas of the body?

Many people will disagree with this, however I have become able to see these things at night, and in my opinion there there not much wiggle room for metaphoric analogies. I am 100% positive in my own truth that these entities and earthbounds are indeed exactly the definitions I posted in the earlier thread.

It should be noted that there is a percentage of people who naturally repell them. Or more likely they have been veiled from them by thier guides. Most of the time being completely oblivios to the existance of thier guides.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #12
1114
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Good thread.

I have found a youtube user who talks about this so called cleaning.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...DC6835B2C9CD8A

It´s 27 parts (so a bit long) but honestly this is one video that makes so much sense. 1+1=2 but it is also 11.
1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:05 AM   #13
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 93
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The archangels are very helpful on a variety of things including spiritual protection. These angelic forces carry part of the same name as the archangels, (angel), however they are not the same kind of being. The archangels are more of an omnipresent figure. Where as the angelic forces are more localized and specialize sorting and fileing of the earthbounds and entities.
Thanks for your reply tone. I think RubyTuesday brought up some good questions in regards to the detachment of these spirits/entities. As Ruby, I am curious about knowing how one is certain that these earthbound spirits or negative entities are, in fact, gone. Does one, for example, have an experience like the one I had, feel something or is it just a matter of trust that the detachment of these spirits/entities has taken place?
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:54 AM   #14
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 220
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

I mean not to offend, but do not call on outside being to do your work.

The goal is to do this yourself. Who you may think you are asking, may actually not be who you really think!

Use your own power within. This is alot more powerful than any being you can call apon.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:45 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
I mean not to offend, but do not call on outside being to do your work.

The goal is to do this yourself. Who you may think you are asking, may actually not be who you really think!

Use your own power within. This is alot more powerful than any being you can call apon.
Sounds religious
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:05 PM   #16
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 220
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Its not, Why call on a being when you can learn to do it yourself. This is the journey to enlightenment. Being a slave to beings is religion.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Sounds religious
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Its not, Why call on a being when you can learn to do it yourself. This is the journey to enlightenment. Being a slave to beings is religion.

Thanks
Not trying to take away from the information you have provided to the readers of this forum. I have found them to be very helpful and fresh.

However, the idea that if you ask for assistance from higher positive forms of consciousness it is some how detrimental to ones own development is hard to understand. Yes, it is very important to maximize your own consciousness and ability to wield energy. However, if one believes that a 3rd density individual is somehow more powerful than a 4th through 7th density light worker is arrogance. Hate to be harsh, but that is my analysis.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I have never heard of a person that was capable of removing and escorting mass quantities of lost souls and entities with out help from higher forms of consciousness. Perhaps you could give us a new meditaition on how this is done?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Thanks for your reply tone. I think RubyTuesday brought up some good questions in regards to the detachment of these spirits/entities. As Ruby, I am curious about knowing how one is certain that these earthbound spirits or negative entities are, in fact, gone. Does one, for example, have an experience like the one I had, feel something or is it just a matter of trust that the detachment of these spirits/entities has taken place?
Well, it is a leap of faith. However, the emotional and energetic difference before and after is enough to convince allmost anyone.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:42 PM   #19
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 220
Default Re: Spiritual Cleaning for the novice

It is very possible, but to be perfectly honest it would be highly irresponsible for me to teach this at the early level. But i speak honestly when i say this is totally possible. I have delt with many seraphim and cherebim in a negative ways. When i say it is very possible it is.
But i dont mean to cause any unrest here.
Thanks for replying back tone3jaguar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Not trying to take away from the information you have provided to the readers of this forum. I have found them to be very helpful and fresh.

However, the idea that if you ask for assistance from higher positive forms of consciousness it is some how detrimental to ones own development is hard to understand. Yes, it is very important to maximize your own consciousness and ability to wield energy. However, if one believes that a 3rd density individual is somehow more powerful than a 4th through 7th density light worker is arrogance. Hate to be harsh, but that is my analysis.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I have never heard of a person that was capable of removing and escorting mass quantities of lost souls and entities with out help from higher forms of consciousness. Perhaps you could give us a new meditaition on how this is done?
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon