Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
m1*
Banned

Default Don't Be Afraid to Move On [Branch Topic]

In this thread I was asked where I have see the Project Camelot interview with Patrick Geryl. I decided to create a branch topic to provide my response, because it opens up a whole new conversation and a whole new kettle of fish, regarding what I personally believe -- which isn't directly related to my original thread, but I would still like to discuss in depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Have you watched Patrick Geryl's video interview at Camelot? I mention this because he states that "no one believes him"...
If anyone is wondering where the video is..

===MY RESPONSE TO MOXIE:

I've watched the video Moxie, and I am actually quite impressed.

I see a LOT of validity to what he's saying. I am in a small desolate minority in believing that this world is indeed going to come to a close. I am aware that the average person doesn't want to believe this and the common consensus is that we "as a species" have to somehow make it through cataclysms and venture into space, and then in 10,000 years or something we turn into greys and come back in time and -- well, all that gives me a headache to be quite honest.

There is a beginning and end to EVERYTHING, and as far as I can see, there IS going to be an end to our civilization, one way or another. It is preordained - and what will be will be. Can't change it. However, that doesn't frighten me - it encourages me -- because I know that when we exit our bodies (another thing we can't change -- it's gonna happen!) we're off to somewhere new to experience a whole new reality. We were never meant to be here endlessly.

So what he's saying correlates quite closely to the way I already see things. There are also some evidences that he points out, which I already knew about and agreed with. For example, he says that there are valleys on Mars which could only have been caused by water flowing. This can only be caused by a "pole shift". I agree with that. He mentions the great deluge, and the Bible clearly states that the end time will be as in the days of Noah. What did Noah do? He built a big boat in order to survive during the flood / deluge.

He states that the ancient Egyptians and Mayans possessed wisdom and knowledge which surpasses what we know today. I already know that the Sumerian's (which came before the Egyptians) are the first recorded civilization on earth that demonstrate any knowledge of advanced technology. Before that, there's NOTHING! Where did they come from? Where did they get their technology? Maybe they were a remnant of a previous civilization?

See, a lot of people believe that one who thinks as I do (that everything will end) is full of doom and gloom. But It all depends how you want to look at things. If I already recognize that we're here to be born once and then to die once, and then move along to something else - that what does it matter to me whether this civilization continues or not? It's not like I'll be HERE! And what of the "race", the "species" -- what about everyone else? Well why should they care? We're ALL moving on. Sometimes things just run their course, and it's time to move on. We ALL pass from this world ANYWAY so what's the big thing about whether we all go and none are left? Maybe by then, we've all learned what we needed to learn and it's time to move along?

It's that simple to me. Not sad. Just the way things are. If I see a 2km tidal wave coming towards me, the first thing I'll think is: "Well, here it is - time to move on I guess". Well that will probably be the SECOND thing. The first thing will probably be: "Oh ****!".

What's the point of digging holes and bunkers? Really -- WHAT is the point? So a few of us make it through the cataclysm. Great! Then what? A few years later we pass out of our old decrepit bodies and move along ANYWAY!

You know what the problem is? Too many people do not GENUINELY believe in the afterlife. Because if they DID, they wouldn't be so clingy to THIS ONE! It's all that simple.

Last edited by m1*; 10-28-2009 at 06:24 PM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't Be Afraid to Move On [Branch Topic]

I'm also one of the few that sees an end coming soon- and that's fine- I have made peace with that as well- it's not that I am not thinking positive and so on- I just don't see things changing on the planet and on our current course it = end of human race as we know it. And let's face it- how many of us want to live on a nuclear waste laden planet with artificial food, drugs, clothing chemtrails etc; I sound dire too.

Everyone keeps talking about creating your own reality and that's fine and I agree but on a collective reality in which the NWO will has been inflicted on planet- I personally don't see how that's going to change anytime soon.

I would like to be wrong, I have numerous children and some are quite young....

Many people I realize are very attached to their physical vehicle's and the survival instinct is strong......

Yoga and meditation have kept me sane the past 24 years.......not sure how I would cope without a regular practice and the only thing I can do is to progress myself spiritually but also not be in denial as to what is very possibly coming down the pike so to speak......so with that I have to keep positive that whatever upcoming changes happen will be for benefit even if it means loss of physical body.......

A mass ascension would be great for those of us who do not like the military dominated planet- it would be great to be living on a planet of peace and love - a planet that is cared for- not ruled/destroyed by dominant forces......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Spregovori

Isn't it suppose to be bad for what is called karma if you willingly let yourself to die or to be killed or to commit suicide?

Not that anything much can be done in the case of a pole shift (sea weaves are somehow trivial compared to the seismic "happening" in such event)
Old 10-28-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
it would be great to be living on a planet of peace and love - a planet that is cared for- not ruled/destroyed by dominant forces......
If that's what's in your heart when you leave this place, that's where you will go.

I don't believe your attitude is one of "doom and gloom". It is ONLY doom and gloom if you're convince that there's nothing else.

However, some of us realize that there's more - a LOT MORE.

The Bible says that it is better the day you die than the day you were born.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Isn't it suppose to be bad for what is called karma if you willingly let yourself to die or to be killed or to commit suicide?

Not that anything much can be done in the case of a pole shift (sea weaves are somehow trivial compared to the seismic "happening" in such event)
No sane person "wants" do die. Nevertheless, every single one of us on this forum WILL draw a last breath.

Then what? That's what people should be thinking about: "THEN WHAT?".

I can assure every person on this forum: a big box of beans and 20 cases of bottled water isn't going to help much at that point.

People need to make sure they have their hearts right before that last breath.

In this life, we have every opportunity to build our spirit. Our bodies don't matter as much, because that returns to dust.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm also one of the few that sees an end coming soon- and that's fine- I have made peace with that as well- it's not that I am not thinking positive and so on- I just don't see things changing on the planet and on our current course it = end of human race as we know it. And let's face it- how many of us want to live on a nuclear waste laden planet with artificial food, drugs, clothing chemtrails etc; I sound dire too.

Everyone keeps talking about creating your own reality and that's fine and I agree but on a collective reality in which the NWO will has been inflicted on planet- I personally don't see how that's going to change anytime soon.

I would like to be wrong, I have numerous children and some are quite young....

Many people I realize are very attached to their physical vehicle's and the survival instinct is strong......

Yoga and meditation have kept me sane the past 24 years.......not sure how I would cope without a regular practice and the only thing I can do is to progress myself spiritually but also not be in denial as to what is very possibly coming down the pike so to speak......so with that I have to keep positive that whatever upcoming changes happen will be for benefit even if it means loss of physical body.......

A mass ascension would be great for those of us who do not like the military dominated planet- it would be great to be living on a planet of peace and love - a planet that is cared for- not ruled/destroyed by dominant forces......
eleni: for the most part I agree with your thoughts/sentiments here. As the days/weeks go by, I become more concerned that "maybe" humanity will indeed come to an end. I try really hard not think about that possibility, but we need some serious action like yesterday in order to turn things around. Unfortunately, all I'm seeing is the freight train getting closer and closer.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #7
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
eleni: for the most part I agree with your thoughts/sentiments here. As the days/weeks go by, I become more concerned that "maybe" humanity will indeed come to an end. I try really hard not think about that possibility, but we need some serious action like yesterday in order to turn things around. Unfortunately, all I'm seeing is the freight train getting closer and closer.
But you know what? Humanity is just a physical manifestation of the spirit. Look at humanity and see what we've done here. Our SPIRITS drive what is happening. So if this physical reality comes to a close, what's the big deal? It's going from bad to worse anyway. It's not going to get better. Wishful thinking and positive thinking isn't going to change that. We're on a sinking ship. The BEST thing we can do is to reach out and try to help a few of those around us in the last moments.

Once this world is done away with - and that time is drawing close, we will ALL stand before our Lord and give an account of who we have become. That is the most important thing for people to remember. There are those who refuse to believe that, and declare that they are all powerful and the master of their own destiny. Well, it will be interesting when they say that before the Creator.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I am in no way suggesting that we commit suicide! Or be killed by the PTB!!

m1- Robert Monroe did quite a bit of work on the belief system territories (where one goes after death).........his books go into explanation and of ocurse there is tons of info on NDE's etc;
Old 10-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #9
m1*
Banned

Quote:

m1- Robert Monroe did quite a bit of work on the belief system territories (where one goes after death).........his books go into explanation and of ocurse there is tons of info on NDE's etc;
I wont pretend to know exactly what happens once we're gone from this place. But there are some things I do know. If (after judgment) we're deemed to be suitable, we're going to be 1). Immortal 2). Able to do everything Jesus did in the Bible 3). Never sick -- that's all I need to know to encourage me to live my life in a way that allows me to love. I'm not perfect at it. I've done some pretty horrid things in this life. However, I know that love is where my heart needs to be -- that is where my intention is and I do try.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:10 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

eleni... just curious, have you ever read or perused through www.trufax.org site? Quite a bit of info regarding Robert Monroe as well, I think he was actually one of the supporters of the material in the beginning anyway.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:13 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
I wont pretend to know exactly what happens once we're gone from this place. But there are some things I do know. If (after judgment) we're deemed to be suitable, we're going to be 1). Immortal 2). Able to do everything Jesus did in the Bible 3). Never sick -- that's all I need to know to encourage me to live my life in a way that allows me to love. I'm not perfect at it. I've done some pretty horrid things in this life. However, I know that love is where my heart needs to be -- that is where my intention is and I do try.
M1, is there something that says you are not suitable? Where is this information that you do know? I am not picking on you, I want to know why you know this.. is all.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:22 PM   #12
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I choose to believe that humanity won't end... The awakened ones will be safe, the sleeping ones will come to us for guidance when the **** hits the fan... And THAT is when the world will change because that is when all us crazies won't seem so crazy anymore... Oh.. and PS... If that doesn't happen, not to worry, I don't fear the reaper. I've actually asked him to stop by a few times, he never shows up!...

Last edited by Angel in Disguise; 10-28-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #13
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto .....,Angel in Disguise
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:50 PM   #14
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I believe we have two choices:

1) We can accept death and be reborn in the next dimension

2) We can walk the narrow pathway to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. Fear nothing and make the right choices based on our inner voice. This can be every step we take every thought we invoke.

If we can start being one with all creation then creation will take us through this process. There could be all hell breaking out around us but each step would be guided to bring us no harm.

This has been proven to me time and time again:

I go on business trips out of town often and end up going for a day or two via plane. Some how I manage to fill every single second of the trip. When it's time to leave and come home. I don't think about it I just finish doing what I am there for. Say time to go. Navigate through traffic etc. and end up checking in a minute before closing going through security and board the plane on time. Every time!. The only time I missed the plane was years ago and It was when I feared I would be late. since then I have never feared and everything just falls into place. I also chucked away my wrist watch and refuse to wear it. It's like a smooth steady pace one foot after the other as I walk into the terminal and get to board the plane.

This is how I see we can make the transition. If we just trust what is happening. we will get our body upgrades as we go through the nexus. One foot after the other. Just trust in the process.

Last edited by Initiate; 10-28-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #15
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

For me personally,

I need to find ME,
find who I am ,
what I want,
where I want to be,
what I want to do next and what I can do with it.

Yes thats a lot of I`s, but I does come before U. There is no ego with me.

Seems we all need to find ourselves.
We all seem lost in some respects. Me included.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #16
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit... Love the new avatar, very hot ... Personally, I feel I know who I am, I don't need to search for it, I don't need someone to tell me... I know it... I Am Me period!... I'm just lost in a world of people who don't know is all
Old 10-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Ammit... Love the new avatar, very hot ... Personally, I feel I know who I am, I don't need to search for it, I don't need someone to tell me... I know it... I Am Me period!... I'm just lost in a world of people who don't know is all
Ta, what I meant was we need to find our selves before we can go in search of anything else, we as individuals.

I know many on here know exactly who they are, I however do not, so from now on I will be searching for me, for the insights I used to have and connections with me that I lost along the way.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #18
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit... Have you seen Dolores Cannon's Moving into A New Earth?... or read 'The Convoluted Universe'... Look into her... She is great at explaining exactly who we are... what we are etc... Highly recommended
PS... I don't mean 'exactly' as we all choose who we want to be... but I'll go with her version as it resonates with me like no other... As she spoke I knew it was my truth as she states things I've been saying for years not knowing where that knowledge came from... It just came from within

Last edited by Angel in Disguise; 10-28-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:18 AM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Based on time travelers who have gone to the future I do not accept that humankind is coming to an end. Andrew Basiago was told he would live until he is 99. He is now 47. He also went to the year 2047 and things looked pretty good. So the shift will see many transitioning and others will stay behind. As for myself, no cave, no bunker, no ET rescue.. my fate is in the hands of God and I'm certain God will choose what the next step will be as it has and is my intention to be of service wherever that may take me.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:23 AM   #20
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Don't Be Afraid to Move On [Branch Topic]

I tend to agree with you Carol.
We are controlers of our own fate to some extent and if the powers at be decide your numbers up well lets hope its not a long affair.

Andy was one of Mels Veritas Show best shows this year so far and looking forward to more.

Peace
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to believe that the timeline Andy visited is one for our future and it's possible he is speaking of 4th density positive.

From Noel Huntley:

Let us consider the duality, evil/receivers of evil. There is no single pole, evil, on its own. It can only be created with an opposite such as receivers of evil (victims). From a higher non-spacetime perspective there is no evil because it is already 'cancelled' from this higher viewpoint---this mechanism of dualities protects the whole. From the higher perspective both sides are perceived simultaneously---each side, perpetrator/victim requires the other for balance. This may be hard to believe but again it is physics and not so different from phase-conjugation of energy and time, etc. in quantum mechanics. External balance will be sought, but internal balance and unity of the two poles, present in both parties, must be achieved to remove the evil (and also the victim role).

Remember, the two poles, if they come together, disappear and are replaced by higher-dimensional unity. (In particle physics the particle and antiparticle when they come together form a unity no longer detectable in 3D.) This doesn't necessarily mean evil and receivers come together to form unity---though they could mindwise---but that this duality (evil/receivers) is an external reflection of the same duality within the individual's internal world of consciousness (mind, spirit, etc.). When the internal condition is balanced, the external negative behaviour disappears---is no longer part of the person's reality.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:45 AM   #22
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
As for myself, no cave, no bunker, no ET rescue.. my fate is in the hands of God and I'm certain God will choose what the next step will be as it has and is my intention to be of service wherever that may take me.
My sentiments 100% Carol.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:58 AM   #23
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

m1*
I wanted to know if you had seen Geryl's interview because of the catastrophic nature of your many vivid dreams and I made the connection to his interview.

I also forgot to place a checkmark on Geryl in the whistleblower poll & wish I hadn't because his message was quite convincing, connecting dots.

And I also share your view which you so eloquently wrote in the initial post of this thread. Not that I wish for the 'end' to happen, but accept that it most likely will. We all are going to take our last breath and considering that it is always right Now, whenever it happens it will be in that Now. I get it perfectly.

I used to have a vivid, recurring dream as a child, of tsunamis...
that's about 45 yrs ago.... after watching that interview the words came out my mouth "how would I have had any reference for tsunamis when there were no movies or TV shows then depicting any?"... hmmmm I said to myself... good question!
Thanks
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:01 AM   #24
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

I agree carol, though I lean towards "myhigherself"

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:58 AM   #25
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
M1, is there something that says you are not suitable? Where is this information that you do know? I am not picking on you, I want to know why you know this.. is all.
I chose to use "not suitable" in place of: "A total, lying, murdering, self centered monster that never did anything that didn't please or suit themself".

It's the same thing. I understand that many people believe that there are no consequences for how we spend our time on this earth. However, I couldn't disagree with such a sentiment more. I will conduct my life with knowledge that before long, I will be held accountable for how I've spent my life and treated others.

Some people feel that they are masters of their own destiny. While I do believe that we are masters of out own "choices" which lead to our destinies, we are NOT the decider's.

Rape, murder and steal -- there will be consequences. Those people will NOT be found "suitable" to keep company of the innocent anymore.

Last edited by m1*; 10-29-2009 at 06:06 AM.