Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #51
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Its a smoke screen

Good find Mark! Here is the whole study:
http://www.ias.ac.in/currsci/may102000/opinion.pdf
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...st-727031.html
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #52
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Thanks metaw3.....very interesting, im gonna check it out...
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:28 PM   #53
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks,
Its funny, I was thinking yesterday when reviewing this interesting thread, that it is likely that soon people in isolated areas will turn up with the virus. And here we go, haha.

Im not a hardcore believer in chemtrails, but this is what my intuition keeps telling me. Could perhaps be that vaccines is triggered by spraying the sky?

Perhaps im derailing this thread, but I think we are on to some interesting things here, the rabbithole is deeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:38 PM   #54
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Hello folks,
Its funny, I was thinking yesterday when reviewing this interesting thread, that it is likely that soon people in isolated areas will turn up with the virus. And here we go, haha.

Im not a hardcore believer in chemtrails, but this is what my intuition keeps telling me. Could perhaps be that vaccines is triggered by spraying the sky?

Perhaps im derailing this thread, but I think we are on to some interesting things here, the rabbithole is deeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Yeah i was thinking about that but.....there is so little Air Traffic up here! its rare to see anything overhead! maybe its up a little higher distributed via satellites or ??
Old 07-25-2009, 11:38 PM   #55
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Its all good, let the conversation go where it will.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #56
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

There is also a strong possibility that frequencies have been beamed upon this planet! as Tone pointed out....that sounds very credible to me!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #57
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

All possibilities could be true. We know so little about the true reality.
This thing that is being sprayed in to the air (if it is, not really sure about this as I said), could perhaps be active even where it is not sprayed directly, due to the wind.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:19 AM   #58
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that off world forces would be allowed to beam a pathogen on to the planet. There are a massive quantity of positive higher dimensional beings watching over everything happening here. They can not stop individuals from using their own free will to work with negative entities, but they can stop the negatives from going directly interfering with the free will of those on the positive path. The wave form of a pathogen like this could be generated very easily using only infrared light as a carrier for it. So I guess theroetically if the virus was sprayed into the air during the day when there is plenty of infrared light to carry the resonant frequency of it down to the ground it might carry the virus in the wave state to targets on the ground. So you would not even have to come in contact with the actual spray itself. The sun would carry the frequency of what ever was in the spray down to the ground. If you where already at a low frequency as many people are, then you might be effected negatively by this.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #59
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

I may be naive or putting my foot in my mouth but I wouldn't think the Sun would participate in something like that. I believe the Sun is an intelligent living entity like the Earth (Gaia) and wouldn't do something to harm us. We have been brainwashed to think the Sun is a bad thing we have to hide from but in reality the Sun is there to help us. Maybe the CME's are there for a reason but a helpful reason. I have started a practice of looking into the Sun every morning at sunrise and thanking the Sun for all the love and light it brings to us each day. It takes a bit of practice to look into the Sun but guess what, it doesn't make you go blind or damage your eyesight, in fact, I think my eyesight is getting better. I have even starting going around without sunglasses, which I have always had on in the Sun since I was in the 6th grade and believe me that was a long time ago. I would never go out into the Sun without them but now I don't even think about it anymore. I just walk out into the beautiful light. Even in our 100 degree temps. I believe we have been duped about the Sun. My theory (Metaw3 you'll like this one) is that the Jesuits know the value of the Sun to our health and are trying to makes us afraid of the Sun. Just my theory.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #60
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
I may be naive or putting my foot in my mouth but I wouldn't think the Sun would participate in something like that. I believe the Sun is an intelligent living entity like the Earth (Gaia) and wouldn't do something to harm us. We have been brainwashed to think the Sun is a bad thing we have to hide from but in reality the Sun is there to help us. Maybe the CME's are there for a reason but a helpful reason. I have started a practice of looking into the Sun every morning at sunrise and thanking the Sun for all the love and light it brings to us each day. It takes a bit of practice to look into the Sun but guess what, it doesn't make you go blind or damage your eyesight, in fact, I think my eyesight is getting better. I have even starting going around without sunglasses, which I have always had on in the Sun since I was in the 6th grade and believe me that was a long time ago. I would never go out into the Sun without them but now I don't even think about it anymore. I just walk out into the beautiful light. Even in our 100 degree temps. I believe we have been duped about the Sun. My theory (Metaw3 you'll like this one) is that the Jesuits know the value of the Sun to our health and are trying to makes us afraid of the Sun. Just my theory.
It is just a theroy, not one based off of any actual or intuitive information. I personally have always thought that chem trails where made up urban myths. Moreover I have not ever seen anything to show me other wise besides a bunch of people pointing at the ice crystals formed by Jet engines at altitude and saying (look they are spraying chemicals). My father was a pilot of a KC-135 in the air force. He said that contrails are a normal every day part of flying at altitude. As you burn off jet fuel, one of the byproducts is water. It is very cold up there and the water freezes into artificial clouds. The grid patterns people see are normal flight paths for airplanes. They almost always fly North South, East west.

On another note, it looks like I have gone bust on the prediction game. There has been no reports of any new formations that even remotely match the description of the type of formation that I had dowsed up would happen. Oh well, **** happens. At least I gave it a shot. I have thick skin, therefore I can handle limited criticism that I will more than likely get from judgmental individuals who love to point and nay say. They are going to do this anyway, I might as well give them a real excuse for it.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #61
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

OMG Tone3Jaguar! You are almost on 666 posts!!! Better be carful what goes into that post, ha ha
Old 07-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #62
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Tone3,

I'm not trying to change your mind but here are a few items about chemtrails.

This video/radio interview with an ex-government employee speaks up about ongoing program to spray.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/071409.htm

Main stream media reporting on chemtrails

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/071409a.htm

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/071409b.htm

I know the difference between contrails and chemtrails. They are very different. About 6 years ago a friend tried to tell me about chemtrails and I was exactly like you, bah humbug, they don't exist. After a lot of research on my part and looking up at the sky every day I had to call him and tell him that he was right. I'm not saying that they are for a bad purpose, although I believe they are, but make up your own mind but do some research on it. It might surprise you.

I don't mine being your 666 post. I'm not afraid of a number.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #63
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I myself saw planes flying at a very close proximity to each other (passenger planes do not fly that close to each other) leaving the chemtrails. Another thing is why on certain days there are plenty of chemtrails and on other days there are none. Did the planes stop flying? For days sometimes?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #64
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe when the chemtrails are noticed by the public or the media they stop for awhile. They don't spray everyday here. Most people don't notice them because they are always looking down. When I started to wake up, one thing I noticed is that I started looking up and out more. I didn't have my head down looking at the sidewalk or staright ahead. My vision has expanded to include UP.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #65
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I Another thing is why on certain days there are plenty of chemtrails and on other days there are none. Did the planes stop flying? For days sometimes?
Yeah, ive been wondering about that too. Perhaps they follow the weather? Or do "they" have a specific schedule?
This has probably been talked about in a zillion other threads, but I think this is going somewhere.

Last edited by Metaphor; 07-26-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #66
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You cant see chemtrails here anymore, it rains all the bloody time now
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote