Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #51
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
James I gave you this information in confidence, Just to inform you how spooks work on these things. William (MoD) gave orders to DI op to begin the ID for THE WATCHER whilst i was unavailable. William set the profile and ordered way it was to be and once I was able to take over myself he backed out. SO, THE WATCHER here on this forum now is me, Barry King, NOT William. Just to set record straight mate.
OK Barry, why is it then, that given you have gone on camera and admitted to seeing a reptilian, and you worked at peasemore, why is it that you would refute everything James says so venemously? And why are you using an ID that a dissinfo agent set up?

fishy...
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #52
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
James, what is the Osiris Program?

I thought it was connected with 'resurrection' plus something between "cloning & re-animation"?

All the Best
Ara
OSIRIS program= Cloning, necromancy, re-animamation, life-extension and the creation of a super-race

The decendents of the watchers were located in the program using Project OAKTREE which is connected to every major hospital in the UK. These are the old 'blue' bloodlines that came from Atlantis originally. The tribes ( mostly white skinned ) then moved to middle-east ( places like Egypt and Dan/Kaish ), from the middle-east up to Greece, then France, Scotland, Ireland and England, after that over to America.

Celtic people are often sought for the program. Why are the names Cathy O Brien, Duncan O Finioan, and a contact of mine who was a NSA hitman- Lawrence Dean O Bryan connected?

It comes from Egypt. O was a symbol of OSIRIS and the O was put on top of the name in ancient Egypt.

There are certain 'artifacts' located in the deep basements of Balmoral castle and other places that belong to the royal family. These are very important sarcophagi which hold the bodies of their ancestors. These still have the seals and necromantic symbols active. At certain key dates using numerlogy, these bodies are regulary re-animated and the flesh regenerated

These people then take part in the new world order
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #53
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Why do you think the Pharaohs where buried with all their gold?

This was not some superstitious belief about taking their richs with them to the afterlife as the mainstream would have you believe. This is ridiculous

The ancient Egyptians were scientific masters and working side by side with extra-terrestrials, just as their descendants are today. They knew they would be awakened at specific date in the future.

The chambers under Balmoral have specific symbols on the walls that hold the 'mummies'. These symbols are known as angelic scroll and are referred to as vampyric scroll in certain occult books. Once the walls to the vaults are broken the symbols that keep the individual asleep start to loose power and they begin to wake up.

These symbols are used for programming in Project Mannequin. They are flashed on the screen in front of the tripseat. TYPE 1's also have these symbols on a screen in their field of vision. These activate if you are in a life or death situations. I have this programming. The symbols give you control over time and space when they 'pop up'.

I'll try and find some of these on the net and link it here
Old 11-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #54
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to look for angelic scroll but couldn't find any. The closest thing I could find was the runic alphabet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_alphabet

The symbols of AS are living entities. I cannot explain the whole thing to you but only offer clues. If you can locate the scrolls, the symbol of ELOHIM will allow you unlock time and space and manifest your heart's desires.

It is very important to control your thoughts when going down this path

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Barry and I had an interesting conversation about this recently. It basically consisted of a discussion about black-ops hypnosis. This involves dropping people a trance while talking to them and them not realising it. This is a huge part of MANNEQUIN training and an individuals bodily fluids are charged with incredible electro-magentic power. The power then comes through the eyes and other parts of the body.

Black-ops techniques like BLACK MIRROR, NO CLEAVER and others are used in covert hypnosis but combined with the EM charging methods like STARGATE OF THE IMMORTALS, this combination is awesome.

I was a bit naughty and used it for speed seduction in local nightclubs recently. I'll post a few of these methods if anyone is interested
Old 11-19-2008, 06:38 PM   #55
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
OK Barry, why is it then, that given you have gone on camera and admitted to seeing a reptilian, and you worked at peasemore, why is it that you would refute everything James says so venemously? And why are you using an ID that a dissinfo agent set up?

fishy...

You need correcting there, do not refute all James says, kindly get your facts right. Certainly there are areas James mentions that I have no experience with and thus cannot personally verify him on those. As for disinfo agent? if you are referring to William at the MoD he works closely with MI5 and buddies NSA, so naturally will be against anything either James or myself publicly state. With that said William also has to play by certain rules and allow data to be released, hence DI operatives assisting. A very long and very complicated story here one which i do not intend to enter into dialog here. James approached me back in early 2007 and as far as i'm concerned have helped him considerable since that time. You stand corrected madam

THE WATCHER (Barry King)
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #56
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You need correcting there, do not refute all James says, kindly get your facts right. Certainly there are areas James mentions that I have no experience with and thus cannot personally verify him on those. As for disinfo agent? if you are referring to William at the MoD he works closely with MI5 and buddies NSA, so naturally will be against anything either James or myself publicly state. With that said William also has to play by certain rules and allow data to be released, hence DI operatives assisting. A very long and very complicated story here one which i do not intend to enter into dialog here. James approached me back in early 2007 and as far as i'm concerned have helped him considerable since that time. You stand corrected madam

THE WATCHER (Barry King)

Ok so not everything, as you say, and appologies if the tone of that message seems off, its hard to portray your intent through text, however my point is, why dont you stand together anymore on this info. Why the distance and dissasociation? You both seem to be fighting a battle, with paths crossed, yet seem to conflict on some things. This obviously makes it difficult for clarity, considering you both appear to have alot of secret information.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #57
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Ok so not everything, as you say, and appologies if the tone of that message seems off, its hard to portray your intent through text, however my point is, why dont you stand together anymore on this info. Why the distance and dissasociation? You both seem to be fighting a battle, with paths crossed, yet seem to conflict on some things. This obviously makes it difficult for clarity, considering you both appear to have alot of secret information.
actually we are on the same side and fighting against elements that would cause harm (have caused direct harm to me) to us and or families. I have assisted James all along the way, even began a deprogramming to assist his memory function. We have stood together throughout 2007 and this year, being in different parts of the UK has not made contact easy but we keep in touch by email and occasionally phone. I watch out for him and have done so since early last year. You forget there are elements that would dearly love to see this divide and ruin credibility of either of us. People are getting the wrong idea. James was told many things in confidence and i expect those confidences to remain just that. The setting up of my ID has caused concern to him but it was explained who did this and why. Please don't forget i brought this into the world so have far more to lose than James. Its not a battle between him and I its one of the controllers against us to keep us quiet.

Regards, Barry

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #58
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE from post by Steve the Mod (NOT Steve the God!!)...................

"A little later Casbolt and King argued about royalties or copyright for a book or something like that which was being reproduced illegally."

I would appreciate you letting me know what this is supposed to be about? You give impression you know something that even I as one of the parties you state do not know what the hell you are on about. Kindly explain yourself, spurious info like this, being totally untrue can only make matters worse. Bad enough people reading these made up nonsensical bits of rubbish thrown in by all and sundry. Kindly state your source of this lie so it can be investigated and the perp admonished. Thankyou

THE WATCHER
Old 11-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #59
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

THE WATCHER (Barry King)
I accept what Barry says on this forum. He has helped me greatly in the past and I owe him. If it were not for his bravery in exposing the truth, I could have never understood my past as fully as I do. Barry has been honest with me in our relationship. If he did'nt know something when I asked him, he would simply reply "I don't have that information " and not attempt to make something up like certain individuals I have dealt with.

Barry King is a father figure to me in many ways. For the record he is not completely free to discuss certain information and the public must understand this. When involved in the intelligence commuinity, certain contacts and alliances must be shielded. When moving into the area of 'whistle-blowing' your role changes from one of soldier to politician so to speak. In this position you also act as a beacon for other individuals to come forward.

There is a strict hierarchy involved, especially when you start to sign official secrecy papers.

Oaths taken cannot be undone so easily

This hierarchy must be acknowled by persons part of. When involved in this area, I attempt to be not less, not more, but just be.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #60
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In short, disbelieve James Casbolt if you so wish but kindly do not taint Mr King with the same brush, no good trashing someone whom originally put forward data many years before and had someone come along and use/twist/add to this original data. As stated above Bill & Kerry were due to interview Mr king for Project Camelot, unforseen circumstances dictated he could not be allowed such an interview, trauma followed and he is still in recovery.
Mr King and Mr Casbolt are actually Worlds apart.

THE WATCHER
It may be the opinion of certain people at Whitehall/MOD that I came up with some sort of fantasy life, creating numerous lies, dates and places, molded them into a coherent picture, faked a load of documents and photos ( inside and outside my house- which have been proved to be real ) and then completely stuck to my fantasy story when being grilled on numerous interviews.

All to be ridiculed, persecuted, harrassed and to make no money. Barry and I both know that I had intimate knowledge of the AL/499 Peasemore facility BEFORE I had heard of Barry or his whistle-blowing. I grew up right near the place and my stepfather who raised me worked underground at the connecting facilites.

I talked to people about the 'tripseat' ( PPAU- Psychological Program Alteration Unit ) and other things at the base before I was familair with Barry and his work. The first time I came into contact with his work was in 2007 when Welsh UFO researcher David Coggins sent me his interview with Miles Johnston. David had been down to my house in St Ives and attempted to hypnotise me to access blocked memories. This was a frustrating session as the amnesic blocks placed in me were too strong at the time. When Barry came to my house after this, he also said he was fighting a strong hypnotic block in me. This de-programming session was more successful and was recorded on videotape ( which Barry and I have a copy of- a copy was also given to the MOD ).

Recent months have been a long slow process of de-programming myself using the kabballa, then retracing my footsteps to locations were I was involved in black-ops in the past. As I told Barry and other members of the UK intelligence commuinity, I don't care who believes what, I just want to uncover my past and discover why my daughter was born with her genetic disorder.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:08 PM   #61
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
So what is the end game? What are the competing elements trying to achieve?
The 3rd cycle of Zion
Old 11-20-2008, 05:08 PM   #62
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
actually we are on the same side and fighting against elements that would cause harm (have caused direct harm to me) to us and or families. I have assisted James all along the way, even began a deprogramming to assist his memory function. We have stood together throughout 2007 and this year, being in different parts of the UK has not made contact easy but we keep in touch by email and occasionally phone. I watch out for him and have done so since early last year. You forget there are elements that would dearly love to see this divide and ruin credibility of either of us. People are getting the wrong idea. James was told many things in confidence and i expect those confidences to remain just that. The setting up of my ID has caused concern to him but it was explained who did this and why. Please don't forget i brought this into the world so have far more to lose than James. Its not a battle between him and I its one of the controllers against us to keep us quiet.

Regards, Barry

THE WATCHER
Thankyou Barry. I understand.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #63
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Coincidently enought I switched on the TV last night and the latest 'Blade' film was being aired. In masonry and the Rosicrucian Order, certain truths are presented to the intiate in the form of 'drama plays' which is a form of acting.
Hollywood is just the same.

I found the film interesting after our discussion about the Osiris Program. In the film the body of 'Dagon/Dracula' is found in Iraq and re-animated. He has apparently been sleeping through the modern ages. The film says he was worshipped and known as Dagon by the Babylonians. The film featured the angelic/vampryic scroll that I mentioned which was a surprise to me. The humans who are working with vampires in the movie have this tattoed on them.

I have just watched 'Secret Space 2' and the narrator says that the invastion of Iraq was to secure ancient artifacts. Friends in the intelligence have confirmed this also. It is interesting to note that Prince Charles is a genetic descendent of Vlad the Impaler ( which the legends of Dracula were based on ).

There is a modern Egyptian Rosicrucian saying that goes-

'The technology has changed, but the wisdom remains the same'
Old 11-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #64
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Tommorow I will talk about my visit to the TRAPDOOR facility on Aug 4th 2006, which connects to the Osiris program
Old 11-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #65
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Who makes the crop circles, and with what intention? Should we be looking at them in a more holographic way? Are they symbols you are familiar with?

Also, larger letters would be appreciated if you don't mind. These little white letters vibrate on the page.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #66
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I read the book Horus Rising. Is that book our past? And our future? Transhumanism, warfare and a crusade across the galaxy? If so, so many many movies/video games represent this concept. Predictive programming yes?
Could you explain the third cycle of Zion.

Thanks for your help.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #67
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes you speak of Blade the film James another explicit one would have to be UNDERWORLD.
Same scenario going on bringing the dead back to life!
I had a chat with a mason on here a while back he got really upset when i mentioned necrophillia another technique which is used in masonry rituals so i've been told.
I would love to know about space travel, time theories, is it possible for someone to travel through these means without taking part in ritualistic ways or is this impossible.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:00 PM   #68
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Yo chaps, not been on here for a few weeks. Will have a read and see if I can produce some input, Grid.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:09 PM   #69
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QtesUKStoke View Post
hmmm just not sure what to make of him myself after watching parts 3&4 especially when explains the strange happenings with the dancing mummys and the shop window shutters! baffling
Hi, the window incident was very weird and covered up by the police. I know this as I was one of the people who talked with the police at the location in which the incident took place as I was asked to go to the scene by my friend that had this experience. The two coppers I spoke with seemed like normal coppers but then who knows.
We spoke about ufo's and got them to watch an orb film, they were very baffled by what happened with the windows etc... The cctv camera in the street apparently stopped recording during the incident. Also I witnessed the damage caused by the broken copper pipes which tore up inside the roof cavity.

In short it was like something straight out of an X Files episode.

regards, Gridkeeper.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #70
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

And the muck slinging continues, James look our fav twonk has posted this.........

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 555436
11/20/2008 3:10 PM
Report abusive post James Casbolt In A Mental Health Unit

Regards to his Mother and Family, lets hope he makes a swift recovery.
Heroin addiction and Schizophrenia are a hard nut to crack.
Regards, from close friends

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage669480/pg1

See what we put up with?

THE WATCHER
Old 11-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #71
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
OSIRIS program= Cloning, necromancy, re-animamation, life-extension and the creation of a super-race

The decendents of the watchers were located in the program using Project OAKTREE which is connected to every major hospital in the UK. These are the old 'blue' bloodlines that came from Atlantis originally. The tribes ( mostly white skinned ) then moved to middle-east ( places like Egypt and Dan/Kaish ), from the middle-east up to Greece, then France, Scotland, Ireland and England, after that over to America.

Celtic people are often sought for the program. Why are the names Cathy O Brien, Duncan O Finioan, and a contact of mine who was a NSA hitman- Lawrence Dean O Bryan connected?

It comes from Egypt. O was a symbol of OSIRIS and the O was put on top of the name in ancient Egypt.

There are certain 'artifacts' located in the deep basements of Balmoral castle and other places that belong to the royal family. These are very important sarcophagi which hold the bodies of their ancestors. These still have the seals and necromantic symbols active. At certain key dates using numerlogy, these bodies are regulary re-animated and the flesh regenerated

These people then take part in the new world order
Thanks James. Much appreciated!

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:02 AM   #72
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
***OSIRIS program= Cloning, necromancy, re-animamation, life-extension and the creation of a super-race

***these bodies are regulary re-animated and the flesh regenerated
Is re-generated genetic material 'from bodies' used in the re-engineering of the human genome?

Some 'factions' are creating their hybrids using this material?

Does some of the re-generated genetic material belong to Off Planet Intelligences?

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-21-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:41 AM   #73
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
He looks quite young to be an agent in my opinion.

But I was very impressed by the photos on his website. If they are real, they are gooooood!!!

But I almost choked on my Brioche when I saw the picture with the Alien sitting on the roof somewhere in Mexico and staring into the window. Geeeeeezzz!!! Imagine this was your window!

This one: http://www.jamescasbolt.com/photos/page19.html

I will never ever sleep again with the curtains open!!!!
the FIRS PIC IS FROM A MOVIE WITH THE HEAD PHOTOSHOPED WITH A GREY HEAD GEESH!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #74
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by addalight View Post
Who makes the crop circles, and with what intention? Should we be looking at them in a more holographic way? Are they symbols you are familiar with?

Also, larger letters would be appreciated if you don't mind. These little white letters vibrate on the page.

I suggest Gridkeeper answer this question as he is the expert on crop circles
Old 11-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #75
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Okay James thanks for that!
I'm certain my family have been indoctrinated in these underground bases in Berkshire.
My neice worked at AWRE Burghfield early 80's, i need to speak with her but haven't seen her for a few years now and have lost contact.
Her mother my sister told me that when she applied to work there they had men in black round to the house vetting the family!
Very stange indeed never heard that one Before,
A lot of the local people worked there apparently Hh!
Also she did have to sign the official secrets act, she has no recollection much of those days hm!! wonder why!
I wondered if she was chipped back then, the memory loss well do you think she had her mind wiped?
Hi Jacqui

Apologies for not replying to your email yet, been very busy. I don't know too much about Burfield.