Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Default OBIWAN Creative help.

Hello everyone,

Kerry needs our help with new site plan in becoming a Jedi Light Warrior. You can find full description from our earlier post HERE.
We need your help with creative Ideas and content for the new site as well as reaching more people. I'm currently a designer and willing to mockup layouts and Ideas of what ever you guys bring to the table.

Lets work together and make Project Camelot stronger. They need our help, and so does our world.
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: OBIWAN Creative help.

I am working on some thoughts...

Wanted to say that I really like the idea in general. The "jedi knight" part is pretty corny but I'll play
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

The idea is a very good one. Hacker sites have had these kinds of systems for a long time now. Translating this into these circles can be very interesting. Maybe some of you here remember cyberarmy and Zebulun. I played it quite a lot back then.

The main goal of this kind of system is multifold

1) It effectively screens people with high amounts of knowledge and skill and places them into ranks. It is great to be able to talk to people on the same level as yours.

2) Everyone working its way up the ladder learns a lot from the process. It usually takes a lot of research to solve each challenge.

The system usually involves about 10 challenges and 10 ranks. As you solve each of them your rank grows as well as the difficulty of each challenge.

The design should not be public however, as later on it spoils the challenge as many people will find what has been discussed in the archives. The design should be done by a group of 10-15 people at most at a hidden forum.

I have been thinking on this subject for the last few months, that there should be some kind of a curriculum design and a roadmap on how to navigate all the knowledge on the internet so one can effectively grow from a 3D human to an awakened state of consciousness.

Jedi knight? Why not.. although I disagree with the jedi ways and philosophy. In order for one to truly master 'the force' one must study all its aspects, not only the light side.

Last edited by TheChosen; 05-30-2009 at 01:48 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:03 AM   #4
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Ranking is good.

But who is going to say they are enlightened enough to oversee the whole curriculum? It will need to be group appointed by the the higher ranking members. But who's to say the "high ranking" is all that. We all came here because of the interviews or forum, there may need to be a poll or prof of ability. Maybe we here at Avalon can determine the high ranking?

Now isn't it that we are some-what trying to escape the pyramid hierarchy of dominance? Figuring out or transcending the management paradigms of old is what is needed for this and needed for all. Nothing easy.

There are other online sites that claim enlightenment through study of their direction, but your only going to really find enlightenment within yourself.

So then what we are looking at is some Buddhist meditation classes, some conspiracy courses and some modern shamanism practice. Eeah. We could make a boot camp?

Now didn't George Green say somewhere that he could teach the ability to call ET's? Now that would be something to learn. I think that having interaction with those whom we look up to in the Camelot videos would be encouraging.

I'm a warrior of light and know we need more help. So I'm stoked about the idea, I just don't want to be disappointed with the outcome. This is a complex thing and we need people like Tsarion and Menard to be an active participating influence. I fear that if we don't get these prodigy tutors support, things may fail due to the feeling of abandonment and neglect from those whom we feel might be on the brink of true knowledge.
Really, for the idea that is trying to be formed we need ground breaking influence. Not to say that that isn't a possibility, but the people who risk exposure and the possibility of being "taken out" to make a video for the "reason" of trying to get the info out but won't participate in the reaction of their doing is questionable.

I just spent a few day's away from Avalon, I will ponder ideas as they may come. I want this to work and I'm down to help in anyway.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

OBIWAN Lives! Way to go Yoda! With the right energy we can do anything. Im very excited to see where this has gone so far. I dont know about the hirearchy ideas that have been discussed here (thru testing and what not) people with lesser knowledge need our help to get to our level is the idea. Testing is BOARING! I think kerry was talking about makeing two sections for young people and one for adults. And having an interactive moduel of sorts to go thru to keep you interested throughout the presentation which hopefully will have the effect on the avverage sceptical joe, that the camelot interviews had on us. This is all about awakening people not putting them into classes and hirearchys. I cannot wait to see some pilots and what have you. Im ready to distribute yesterday! O- and yoda let me know if u come up with a layout for those cards id like to get them printed. even if they just reference project camelot it would be something for now. Thanks to every one. This seed is planted lets come together and collectivlly grow this wil the right energys!
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Hacker sites have had these kinds of systems for a long time now.
What is a hacker site?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #7
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I believe hes refering to sites that hackers go to and network. They have forums and so forth to further there knowledge and get together to hack things and share tools.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
I believe hes refering to sites that hackers go to and network. They have forums and so forth to further there knowledge and get together to hack things and share tools.
Please elaborate. What hackers? Motivation?
Old 05-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #9
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

ok I posted in the wrong thread I think, so here it is again...just so everyone knows...

Quote:
I am a designer/flash developer. I am willing to offer some help as well...I design user interfaces and and I also design and program flash games and interactive pieces.
I also have a lot of experience with viral web marketing, ie: really interesting/fun pieces that people send to their friends, maybe we can work something in like that too; if they are done right, they can spread like wildfire.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:27 PM   #10
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know a whole lot as i am not a hacker. But I do know a little about what there into. Alot of them love to pirate programs. Getting them for free ass a download and "cracking" or generating a key or serial number that follows the same sequence as a real # allowing them to register and use the product as tho it is a bought in store full version. Theres anouther group that I dont know as much about hat specialize in retrieving passwords and access to sights password protected. They also can acess the are in which you edit and review back round info (IP Adresses ect.) on a website. They also gain acess thru remote pc or can take over a pc and explore. (you can actually see them moving the mouse on the screen when there doing this) they explore govt files and corprate files and things. There goals are either to recieve free stuff, expose the unexposed, or some think if you own a computer you should know everything about it right away and if you dont, they believe its ok to mess up ur comp with viruses n such. ( its just a game to them) I dont support all hacking but going in deep cover is sometimes the only way to retreve info from someone who holds the info prisioner.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

seashore: Pretty much what lemon_sky88 said, only it goes much deeper than that. I don't necessarily agree with hacking other people's private property (meaning taking control over their PCs without them knowing or taking control over their web pages), but I liked a lot the mindset of the hacker community (No limits, No boundaries, Knowledge is everything and everyone can learn if given the chance). They usually have communities and sometimes the cause is quite noble. Cyberarmy was such back in 2000 where through the challenges you rose up the ranks and gained influence over where the community was going. They used to make petitions and fight against the government trying to expand their monitoring of the internet.. I think they are still at it.

A hacker is someone who thinks outside of the box and tries to beat 'the system', whatever the system is. It was not coincidental that Neo and Trinity in 'The Matrix' were hackers before they were freed.

Anyway, not to get lost off topic here. The reason I mentioned them is because there are many similarities. What they try to accomplish in cyberspace we try to accomplish in the expanded reality. We all try to break 'the system' imposed upon us. I've seen the concept of challenges work and produce real results which is why I believe it can be translated here. Don't forget however that it is mainly a game, so we shouldn't take it too seriously with all the ranks and hierarchies.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #12
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

First off, I too am a graphic/web designer and musician so any help needed is available.

The idea of this project is to do what the purpose of the Ground Crew has always done, and that is to join together and come up with ways to help raise the awareness and consciousness of those who are not aware of the reality of the world around them (see my post in this thread). I am currently working on a tv concept that would be utilized to bring some of these truths to the masses, just need to finish the proposal and find a production company to take it. But back to this thread.....

This is meant to be for everyone, of all ages, and not a secretive service for those in the know. However I think it may be a good idea to have some kind of program where people in certain regions can get "trained" to be "educators" so that we can do talks in our local communities, stand on corners, or set up booths at events and conferences to spread the word. This can be supplemented by print materials, DVD's etc. I have pitched this idea before but didn't get much of a response.

I think the new site needs to be divided into different sections. A newbie can go to the Apprentice section lets say and start with the basics. Things such as watching "The World According to Monsanto" and other fact based interviews and such to open there eyes so they see that not everyone is out for their best interests. Once that happens, they can advance to higher levels and learn more. The idea is to not scare people away with crazy stories of shape shifting lizards and plans of mass genocide. People who are not open to such things or do not have an open mind will just be turned away, never to return again.

I think think a good idea might be to work together as a group of artists, musicians, writers, and spiritualists to put together a movie so profound and awakening that you have to be a fool not to take it to heart and change the way you look at the world. There are many videos out there that attempt this, but few come close to that goal. We have many members here who are very eloquent with words and are able to put things in simple and understandable ways, which is what we need more than anything.

Anyway, gotta run to work. That is my input for now. Talk amongst yourselves!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #13
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Lorien, This is right on track. We need to keep this creativity flowing! This could be that single instance that changed everything! Is there any existing pamflits and what nots that i could reference to have printed? we have a huge community festivle coming up in downtown columbus that i will be attending all 3 days and I would like something to hand out and talk to people about. Thanks a bunch and keep this energy flowing. This thread is "the one" hehe
Old 05-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #14
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1) It effectively screens people with high amounts of knowledge and skill and places them into ranks. It is great to be able to talk to people on the same level as yours.

2) Everyone working its way up the ladder learns a lot from the process. It usually takes a lot of research to solve each challenge.

The system usually involves about 10 challenges and 10 ranks. As you solve each of them your rank grows as well as the difficulty of each challenge.
I think this is a brilliant idea for an online experience...HOWEVER....I personally don't think the ladder/ranking/heirarchy system is the right fit for what is trying to be accomplished here..

here's why...
“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.”---Albert Einstein

Many of you are aware of the concept that fighting the PTB according to their rules only gives them strength, as much as joining them. It is the Law Of Attraction. You give the 'opponent' energy either way, simply because you are playing WITHIN THEIR guidelines. In other words, we must step off THEIR chessboard and creat a NEW chessboard. Ghandhi was extremely effective by encompassing this concept.

I believe that the idea of RANK or HIERARCHY in any system plays into this perfectly. One who employs a HIERARCHY for any purpose reinforces the HIERARCHY energy. If what we are truly trying to accomplish is planetary equality (equality of knowledge, equality of liberty, equality of value of life) then I believe it is ESSENTIAL to reflect or BECOME THAT change which we desire to attain.

I also believe that we are headed in this direction whether we like it or not, and my philosophy is to stay ahead of the curve, riding the wave of group consciousness.

All that being said, may I suggest something a tad more co-creative/collaborative:

I love Chosen's idea of challenges, but perhaps we could wrap it in more of an exploratory context, much like how ALL OF US here have gotten to this very moment in time on our own myriad paths.

Quote:
The design should not be public however, as later on it spoils the challenge as many people will find what has been discussed in the archives. The design should be done by a group of 10-15 people at most at a hidden forum.
Please consider what I have said, as I know personally I dont feel comfortable being involved if I feel as if WE have suddenly nominated ourselves as the purveyors of truth, requiring people to see things OUR WAY in order to advance. It hints loosely of organized religion or mystery cschool, and personally, I KNOW that no-ONE has ALL the correct answers, but for themselves.

(sorry for being so abstract, but I trully think this MUST be pondered if our aim is truly to inform and enlighten)

Peace and Respect,
CV
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #15
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

The goal is not to elect ourselves head of anything. I think the common goal here is to spread a concept. Simply get people to explore, plant a seed so to speak. Breaking them out of the TV Box. I can absolutely understand the concern and agree with you fully. This is why we need every ones opinion to make shur this happens correctly
Old 05-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed. I don't agree with the formulation as Kerry/Bill put it at all but the system can be great.
I feel what you mean TheChosen but I also am strictly against such hierarchy. I am more concerned about this being another labyrinth of information that I'm sure I won't need.

The question is: What value can really be given across a website?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:56 AM   #17
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Its all influence. We are hopefull by nature. My instincts are to be good to fellow man and share anything that may be usefull. The website can act as a seed. Its not ment to be the ultimate answer. Ur average Joe working his 8 hr. job has a family, cooking cleaning kids work work work... No time for thinking about anything other than when do I get a break. Hes a good guy, very open minded interested in alieans a bit *never researched it. stars are cool. Those sykick kids on tv r cool type of guy. His little time at the end of the night may not include a labtop and google. (even tho he has one accessable) I give this pamflit that references this website that talks about this interesting stuff that touches on my feelings/ energy. (911 truth movement, anti gravity and free energy... some real concrete stuff that would save them money or something) So he checks it out and then bam truth hits. he caint stop and hes one of us. youtubin project camelot stayin up till 3 am, discovering energy fields never felt b4 opening up a whole new world. Its not about the one web site ITS THE ENERGY> Lets inject this site with positive energy to keep this ball rolling. We must be the change we wish to see!! Its important

your fellow JEDI
Old 05-31-2009, 02:48 AM   #18
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry guys, I have been busy all day today with the family! However I'm just going to through the idea I have been working on also I will need your opinion.

After the Jedi site, here is what I got:
1. The first page will have more like a selection of "Jr"(junior) or "Sr"(Senior).
2 I'm thinking more of a room where you see a group of Jedi’s in a circle (just like in the movie where they are interviewing / questioning Obiwan.
As you put your mouse over "Jr" you will see a shadow like figure of a kid in the middle of the circle, if you put your mouse over "Sr" you will see a shadow like figure of an Adult.
3. Once you make your selection. You will be directed to a page with a map, basicly a guide that has all the steps for each category of interest, in witch you want to master. More like a tree with branches to specific categories.
4. Each category will include a Video and Content. In the most simplest form. More like 101 guides.
Well that’s the idea that came to Friday night. And I have been working around in making it simple! But will love to gets everyone’s opinion on this.

I will try to have some layouts for everyone to see by Monday Night or so.
In addition, I'm thinking in buying the following domain name "Awareness wakeup". I want to use this site as a 101 site to wake up people and more of a 1 stop site to download Flyers, Posters, Bumper stickers, full DVD to share with the rest of the world. As well as Links to all sites like Project Camelot and all other. But again, the purpose of the site is for does people that have no clue of what is going on and to walked them with basic steps. Just like I posted in the earlier thread.
Like to get everyone opinion on this or if they have a better name?
Old 05-31-2009, 06:00 AM   #19
sleepingnomore

You need to start out with an original piece of music and lyrics that will draw people in to read the information. Music is a nice way of disarming people regardless of what they believe.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've seen the concept of challenges work and produce real results which is why I believe it can be translated here.
People being challenged to grow rather than defeat a challenger(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
However I think it may be a good idea to have some kind of program where people in certain regions can get "trained" to be "educators" so that we can do talks in our local communities, stand on corners, or set up booths at events and conferences to spread the word.
I love the idea of face-to-face communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I think the new site needs to be divided into different sections. A newbie can go to the Apprentice section lets say and start with the basics. Things such as watching "The World According to Monsanto" and other fact based interviews and such to open there eyes so they see that not everyone is out for their best interests. Once that happens, they can advance to higher levels and learn more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
I love Chosen's idea of challenges, but perhaps we could wrap it in more of an exploratory context, much like how ALL OF US here have gotten to this very moment in time on our own myriad paths.

Quote:
I give this pamflit that references this website that talks about this interesting stuff that touches on my feelings/ energy.

Last edited by Seashore; 05-31-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:59 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... we have a huge community festivle coming up in downtown columbus that i will be attending all 3 days and I would like something to hand out and talk to people about...
lemon_sky88,

When is the event?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #22
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

I think the best thing to do right now is to begin categorizing all of the information into a workable stream or flow chart. Starting with master topics and then branching out into the many subtopics. The master topics can begin with two points: 1) YOU and 2) External World & Control Grid or everything outside of you. (Imagine the Yin & Yang - the control you exert and the control that is exerted upon you in context of the global mind). So in a sense, you have the section that provides the problems (External), then the section that provides the solutions (YOU: Internal). I imagine a massive, linkable flow "tree" that allows for visual understanding of how all of these things are interrelated... probably harder than it sounds, but a visual picture is very important for keeping things in their contexts and providing needed structure to bodies of knowledge than can be overwhelming as we all know. I imagine a "sun" where the right half mirrors the left half... the "rays" are the trees of information, the left side "problems" are mirrored by the right side "solutions". This way we achieve visual balance both in terms of structure and organization, but also in terms of the psychological/emotional... the ability to see that with every problem there is a series of solutions.

EG: A. YOU: Spirituality, Meditation (deserves it's own category), Preparation, Roles & Role Fulfillment, Health, etc. Naturally all of these are related to how well we know ourselves, the things we do or can do (solutions), the things we believe, and the areas we have immediate control over. Each of these will have a multitude of their own subtopics.

B. Outside of YOU: at least 2 parts: I. Break down the many parts of the control grid: 1) Monetary system/economics, 2) Agriculture and food 3) medicine, 4) energy, 5) news and media, 6) culture (TV, Music, personal technology) 7) government, 8) religion and organized spiritual influences; II. those items not specifically related to the direct control grid: 1) UFOs, ETs and related technology, 2) Historical record (the REAL history of past events including and number of conspiracies, wars etc). Plenty can be added here.

Each topic and subtopic will have a "tree" of linked media - news, youtube, books, articles etc. Each piece will have it's own page with a description, a rating of value voted in by members (say * out of 10 stars) and a comment section below where members have made particular points about the value of the media piece (or otherwise). Each of these media sections will have a list of members who have offered themselves as helpers/instructors for the particular subject or media. The names of these members can be clicked on which will bring up a chat bar to send messages or questions to about the subject in question.

** Think in terms of how Amazon works for e-commerce, except this will be more interactive - allowing for direct or indirect contact of members who have offered themselves for assistance on a particular subject. It's like a group school.

Any of these should be able to be edited on the fly by admins - to add media, remove media, clarify points etc.

__________________________________________________ ________________
Additions:

1) Each member should be able to contribute information via posts, media links etc. Those additions can go into a private clearing house of sorts where a minimum number of votes and high enough rating must be achieved in order for it to be published into the tree by an admin. (Perhaps a submit link on every topic or subtopic page).This will keep the contributions coming in while allowing for a system to eliminate superfluous, fearful, misplaced or otherwise non-useful additions to appear in the public copy. We need consensus and clarity. These subjects can get very messy with opinion, off-subject tangents, emotion, argument and other manifestations of ego - we don't need any of that in a resource/information/teaching model of information delivery.

2) Effectively what we are doing here is taking the Avalon forum and putting it into a more useful structure while taking out some of the other personal negatives that get intermingled; then adding a help and teaching section that can be accessed by request of the user. In the end, we will have a ONE STOP SHOP in place for all of this material on the web.God what I would have given for that back when I started... what a mess it is out there. Never know what to trust or where to find the good stuff. This is how we can help! We have all been there!

3) If we are lucky, we will be able to put "master admins/helpers" (plural) over specific topics of their choosing based on their experience, knowledge and proficiency with that/those subject(s). These people will be in charge of maintaining the structure and clearing-house as well as be first in line on the "help" list for that subject. This is where the "Jedi Teaching" really comes into play. If you want to add a curriculum and mastery line, the "masters" would we in charge of creating it with whatever resources they deemed necessary, then to be voted on by the membership as a whole to be edited or published. "Mastery" or whatever you want to call it, would open the window for that person to join the master admins for that section. This is not a privilege as much as it is a responsibility. Privilege is old paradigm. This entire process should be fully transparent top to bottom and as flexible as possible. Hierarchy has no place here. There are just levels of abilities... or more specifically, greater levels of service able to perform/give.

4) There will also be a user rating system for the admins/helpers to allow for a secondary check and balance and allow for the membership on the whole to assist in resolving problems, areas of weakness, disputes etc before they get out of hand. Open communication is key and some form of rating system may allows for that communication to occur objectively.

Last edited by Jonathon; 05-31-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:30 AM   #23
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Jonathon,

I like some of the ideas you have included, especially people's comments and or does that are currently following that category / branch. How ever, I don not like the idea of charging anyone once they are in a higher lever and wish to learn a "master" technique. If we really want to wake up people with such knowledge we need to share it.

All I'm really doing is collaborating everyone's ideas and put them on the layout as best fit. Once I have the layout, it will be sent to Kerry and posted so everyone can see it. She will decide the overall process of things. But if this is something that well 'ALL' decide / agree, then more then likely Kerry will agree as well.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:49 AM   #24
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The goal is not to elect ourselves head of anything. I think the common goal here is to spread a concept. Simply get people to explore, plant a seed so to speak. Breaking them out of the TV Box. I can absolutely understand the concern and agree with you fully. This is why we need every ones opinion to make shur this happens correctly
I completely agree, and I think this is what Kerry is looking for. Its more a program / class to help people learn and explore more them self's in ways of spiritual means. It has nothing to do with being a 'Master Jedi' nor rankings, or being better then anyone else.
The term for becoming a 'Jedi' master, is the process of knowing everything their is to know about you, life, and how we are connected as one. Almost like Neo in 'The Matrix' the movie. Once he understood he was able to do anything and take out the agents, because now he knew how the system worked!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:50 AM   #25
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaYoda View Post
Jonathon,

I like some of the ideas you have included, especially people's comments and or does that are currently following that category / branch. How ever, I don not like the idea of charging anyone once they are in a higher lever and wish to learn a "master" technique. If we really want to wake up people with such knowledge we need to share it.

All I'm really doing is collaborating everyone's ideas and put them on the layout as best fit. Once I have the layout, it will be sent to Kerry and posted so everyone can see it. She will decide the overall process of things. But if this is something that well 'ALL' decide / agree, then more then likely Kerry will agree as well.
Not sure where you got the idea that I was intending to charge anyone for learning master techniques (unless I am misunderstanding you). I completely against that. I'm for full disclosure and transparency; full exchange free of charge.

I would just say that we should keep in mind that there should be some kind of process in which qualified groups can eliminate/sideline extraneous material and instead focus on the most important (this is where the clearing-house and rankings come in). Most people do not have 1000s of hours to commit to every little thing out there... nor the patience. Newcomers in particular will need some way to qualify what they are seeing as well as keep a lid on the overall structure/context and we can use our experience to help them do just that. I'm going from the point of view of what would have been most helpful to me when I started this journey.

Anyway, hope the perspective is helpful. I'm not attached to any of it, so take what is useful and throw the rest away I say =)