Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:51 AM   #76
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Astralwalker,

I thank you for sharing your insight and wisdom with us.
You are a wonderfull person to work with.
You have dedication, integrity and a great sense of wiseness in human relationships.
With all great souls united here there isn't any doubt in my heart that we will all make that quantum leap allowing for a complete soul shift.

It's a blessing and honor to be by your side and bring heartfelt energy to the nexus project.

Kindness and respect to you.

mudra[/COLOR]

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-10-2009 at 04:45 AM. Reason: remove excess quote of previous post
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #77
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if this has been posted already somewhere, or maybe I am posting it in the wrong thread, but it seems applicable here, and something David Wilcock has been talking about:

Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties?-A Galaxy Insight

The Daily Galaxy

2009-01-07

DNA has been found to have a bizarre ability to put itself together, even at a distance, when according to known science it shouldn't be able to. Explanation: None, at least not yet.

Scientists are reporting evidence that contrary to our current beliefs about what is possible, intact double-stranded DNA has the “amazing” ability to recognize similarities in other DNA strands from a distance. Somehow they are able to identify one another, and the tiny bits of genetic material tend to congregate with similar DNA. The recognition of similar sequences in DNA’s chemical subunits, occurs in a way unrecognized by science. There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

Even so, the research published in ACS’ Journal of Physical Chemistry B, shows very clearly that homology recognition between sequences of several hundred nucleotides occurs without physical contact or presence of proteins. Double helixes of DNA can recognize matching molecules from a distance and then gather together, all seemingly without help from any other molecules or chemical signals.

In the study, scientists observed the behavior of fluorescently tagged DNA strands placed in water that contained no proteins or other material that could interfere with the experiment. Strands with identical nucleotide sequences were about twice as likely to gather together as DNA strands with different sequences. No one knows how individual DNA strands could possibly be communicating in this way, yet somehow they do. The “telepathic” effect is a source of wonder and amazement for scientists.

“Amazingly, the forces responsible for the sequence recognition can reach across more than one nanometer of water separating the surfaces of the nearest neighbor DNA,” said the authors Geoff S. Baldwin, Sergey Leikin, John M. Seddon, and Alexei A. Kornyshev and colleagues.

This recognition effect may help increase the accuracy and efficiency of the homologous recombination of genes, which is a process responsible for DNA repair, evolution, and genetic diversity. The new findings may also shed light on ways to avoid recombination errors, which are factors in cancer, aging, and other health issues.
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #78
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Here is the date I choose samarkis

Full moon-May 9th-Saturday

Blessings to you
mudra

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-10-2009 at 04:51 AM. Reason: remove excess quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #79
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

For info to everyone:

So far I found translators for the nexus summary in :

swedish,
polish,
portugese
and spanish

There is still room for help guys !

kindness
mudra
Old 01-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #80
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
For info to everyone:

So far I found translators for the nexus summary in :

swedish,
polish,
portugese
and spanish

There is still room for help guys !

kindness
mudra
What about French? If you have no one to translate it in French, I can do it easily. I am half way done with Portuguese. Spanish will follow soon after, then French if you want.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-10-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #81
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
What about French? If you have no one to translate it in French, I can do it easily. I am half way done with Portuguese. Spanish will follow soon after, then French if you want.

Namaste, Steven
Steven you are inspired and full of energy
If you feel like doing the french translation go for it.
I can double check it afterwards as it is my native language.
By the time you've translated it for the 3rd time I believe you'll know it verbatim lol

Many thanks to you my friend !

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #82
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends please read this message from dayzero !

HELLO ONE AND ALL

Here's the POLL I've put up, at Mudra's request, and with the blessings of all involved.........so.............

Please vote below for the date YOU'd prefer the worldwide
event to take place on;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9796

namaste brethrens!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #83
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Sat 9th sounds good to me....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #84
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Sat 9th sounds good to me....
Hm.. Ireland. I wonder if Giant's Causeway is on the Grid. I'd be dead ready to see that.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #85
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello Samarkis,

Will you put the nexus events on the Avalon calendar page for all to see ?
That would be great

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #86
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

I asked futureyes to write an epilogue for the nexus 2012 's summary.
Although this summary to you on line at any moment now I wanted to share futureyes words with you in advance as a gift .
Here it is . Enjoy !

Our world is moving into an extraordinary new phase, as you read this, there is a pure flow of divine energy working through you and throughout this planet. This energy has been called upon by our higher selves collectively, to assist our shift from an imbalanced way of life which we have been ingrained in for so long, to creating a new way of life from the truth of who we really are, once again remembered.

For far too long have we forgotten how to live authentically, negative forces over time have persuaded us in believing we are not One, that we are separate from each other, sadly we were convinced this was real and lived our lives in fear.

It is not a coincidence you are reading this summary, everything is for a reason, humanity is this reason, we are coming together with other souls to create the most extraordinary conscious shift ever to take place on this planet. We are not just reading and hearing about it, we are LIVING it, we ARE it!

The new world which we will create will no longer be based on attaining "more" in our lives, or seeking "greater" than, this new phase we are entering will be neutral, balanced, in this there will be deep fulfillment in just BEing, the new way of life will be effortless, calm and we will experience the flow of constant peace. When we come to live fully from our hearts we will live passionately and we will love unconditionally.

This is OUR celebration, it is up to us to create the world we want to live in, the time is NOW. When we listen to our hearts speak in this moment, what are we hearing. When we are asked if we are ready for our new world, we can answer, we were born ready.

What is important now is to live within our love and light, and to remain there. There will be chaos and disturbances placed upon us globally, it is crucial that we are aware of what is unfolding around us but not to engage in it for it will surely want to lure us to its battle grounds, we must refrain from "doing" and remain "being", allowing the disruption to burn itself out, it thrives on our fear, we must not allow it to do so, we must do this differently this time.

To amplify collective love to all on this earth and beyond, global intention is very significant. When our hearts gather and focus on what we are creating, we raise the vibration of frequency throughout this world in unification for the good of all, for a positive new world. The magnitude of such events is enormous, the power of love by so many focusing on pure, divine intention is not only healing for our own selves but collectively, we can create what was always meant to be and assist our shift in our journey. It is so very important that this planet feels that we will repair what we have broken, that we will once again restore the imbalance we have created ... that we have the love and respect for ourselves and for mother earth.

We CAN do this collectively, we CAN illuminate earth by collectively raising our vibration of love.

When all souls gather in meditation, what is created is a harmony of hearts, hearts with the same intention, the same focus, we can raise the vibration for this earth to heal ... effortlessly. We will feel the flow of beautiful music created from all souls, a symphony of love.

Let us allow this for our own healing as well as for the healing of those who have not yet heard their voice within them speak or choose not to hear because their fear is still too great, we are creating this for the good of all. Our love and our light has IMMENSE strength and power, opposing forces cannot stand up to pure love, it can climb to a certain height but then it must stop for it cannot know how to rise beyond its denseness, only divine light can continue to rise to infinitely. Love has no limitations.

Allow the voice of your heart to speak to you, listen to its truth, know its guidance, feel its love. Know there is only one direction to move and that is onwards and upwards to a beautiful new world. We are all responsible at this time to create what was always meant to be ... and to live it, finally.
Know love, feel love, be love ...
With love,
Futureyes

Thank you futureyes for your deep insight and your language of the Light

With Love from me too
mudra
Old 01-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #87
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

I am going to have to put this LONG list of places according to their timezones
and let everyone write in their chosen places if it is a safe area. Those whom live in dangerous areas,I do not want to endanger you further-keep yr info privately within your groups-just pls give us by PM a notice of which country so that we know that it is being covered. Please keep your safety, my Blessed Ones-be careful!!

I will start correlating known sacred sites with Time zones-just it is more complex than I thought!!(LOL)Plus Web went down in my area last nite(??).

In anycase- HERE IS THE DATE & TIME FOR THE 1ST MEDITATION:

Sat.,May 9th at 1 pm. Each location should meditate for 1 hour and 15 minutes at least to overlap the next time zone. This will go from GMT-12
thru GMT+12 that is 25 time zones!! I reccomend that all assemble AT LEAST by 12 noon at their places.(if not earlier-many will need help)

I left the GMT O time zone with the vatican city not to meditate there-but to note that all in that time zone have a very serious duty!!!!!!!!

Pls state other sites that are known to you and Astralwalker will let us know if there is an issue with the site!!!

Blessings to all of you-Strength-Love-Light-Success!!!!!!!!!

This is the site that I got the list from:

http://www.naturalnews.com/025303.html

Here is the List:

GMT-12
Time Zones and contained Regions / Areas
+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
+6
+7
+8
+9
+10
+11
+12

M |Y
X W V U T S R Q P O N Z A B C D E F G H I K L M |Y

TIME ZONE
UTC-12
Y(Yankee)
IDLW

• BAKER ISLAND (0° 13 N, 176° 31 W)
• HOWLAND ISLAND (0° 48 N, 176° 38 W) (Earhart Light)

GMT-11
• AMERICAN SAMOA (Pago Pago)
• JARVIS ISLAND (0° 22 S, 160° 03 W) (Millersville)
• KINGMAN REEF (6° 24 N, 162° 24 W)
• MIDWAY ISLANDS (28° 13 N, 177° 22 W)
• NIUE (Alofi)
• PALMYRA ATOLL (5° 52 N, 162° 06 W)
• SAMOA

GMT-10
• COOK ISLANDS (Rarotonga- Avarua)
• FRENCH POLYNESIA (TAHITI Papeete, TUAMOTU ARCHIPELAGO, TUBUAI ISLANDS)
• JOHNSTON ATOLL (16° 45 N, 169° 31 W)
• TOKELAU, New Zealand (Fakaofo, Nukunonu, Atafu)
• UNITED STATES (HAWAII-Honolulu)
• UNITED STATES (ALEUTIAN ISLANDS OF ALASKA- Adak dst)

GMT-9
• FRENCH POLYNESIA (Gambier Islands)
• UNITED STATES (Alaska- Anchorage dst, Fairbanks dst, Nome dst, Unalaska dst)
TIME ZONE
UTC-0930
MART

GMT-8
• CANADA (British Columbia- Vancouver dst, Yukon- Whitehorse dst)
• MEXICO (Baja California Norte- Tijuana dst, Ensenada dst, Mexicali dst)
• PITCAIRN (Adamstown)
• UNITED STATES (California- Los Angeles dst, San Francisco dst, San Diego dst, Nevada- Las Vegas dst, Oregon- Portland dst, Washington- Seattle dst, Tacoma dst, Idaho- northern dst)

GMT-7
• CANADA (Alberta- Edmontondst, Calgarydst, Northwest Territories- Yellowknifedst)
• MEXICO (Baja California Sur- La Pazdst, Chihuahua- Ciudad Juarezdst, Nayarit- Tepicdst, Sinaloa- Mazatlandst)
• UNITED STATES (Arizona- Navajodst, Colorado- Denverdst, Idaho- southern-Boisedst, Montana- Helenadst, Nebraska- western-Scottsbluffdst, New Mexico-Albuquerquedst, North Dakota-westerndst, Oregon- Malheur Countydst, South Dakota- western- Rapid Citydst, Utah- Salt Lake Citydst, Wyoming- Cheyennedst)
• UNITED STATES (Arizona- Phoenix, Tucson

GMT-6
• BELIZE (Belmopan)
• CANADA (Manitoba- Winnipeg dst)
• CANADA (Saskatchewan- Regina)
• EASTER ISLAND, Chile (Rapa Nui- Hanga Roa dst)
• COSTA RICA (San Jose)
• GALAPAGOS ISLANDS, Ecuador
• EL SALVADOR (El Salvador)
• GUATEMALA (Guatemala)
• HONDURAS (Tegucigalpa)
• MEXICO (Mexico City dst, Acapulco dst, Monterrey dst, Veracruz dst, Guadalajara dst, Cancun dst)
• NICARAGUA (Managua)
• UNITED STATES (Alabama- Birmingham dst, Arkansas- Little Rock dst, Illinois- Chicago dst, Indiana (northwest and southwest) dst, Iowa- Cedar Rapids dst, Kansas- Wichita dst, Kentucky (western) dst, Louisiana- New Orleans dst, Minnesota- Minneapolis/St. Paul dst, Mississippi- Jackson dst, Missouri- St. Louis dst, Nebraska (eastern)- Omaha dst, North Dakota- Bismarck dst, Oklahoma- Oklahoma City dst, South Dakota (eastern)- Sioux Falls dst, Tennessee (middle and western)- Memphis dst, Nashville dst, Texas- Houston dst, Fort Worth dst, Dallas dst, Corpus Christi dst, Austin dst, Wisconsin- Green Bay dst, Madison dst, Milwaukee dst)

GMT-5
• BAHAMAS (Nassau dst)
• BRAZIL (Acre-Rio Branco)
• CANADA (Quebec- Montreal dst, Quebec dst, Ontario- Ottawa dst, Toronto dst, Nunavut- Iqaluit dst)
• CAYMAN ISLANDS (Georgetown)
• COLOMBIA (Bogota)
• CUBA (Havanadst)
• ECUADOR (Quito, Guayaquil)
• HAITI (Port-au-Prince)dst
• JAMAICA (Kingston)
• NAVASSA ISLAND (18° 25 N, 75° 02 W)
• PANAMA (Panama, Colon)
• PERU (Lima)
• TURKS and CAICOS ISLANDS (Grand Turk dst)
• UNITED STATES (New York- New York dst, District of Columbia- Washington D.C. dst, Florida- Miami dst, Massachusetts- Boston dst, Georgia- Atlanta dst, Michigan- Detroit dst), Connecticut- Hartford dst, Delaware- Dover dst, Indiana (most of state)- Indianapolis dst, Kentucky (eastern and central)- Lexington-Fayette dst, Maine- Augusta dst, Maryland- Baltimore dst, New Hampshire- Concord dst, New Jersey- Newark dst, Weehawken dst, Jersey City dst, North Carolina- Raleigh dst, Ohio- Columbus dst, Pennsylvania- Philadelphia dst, Rhode Island- Newport dst, South Carolina- Columbia dst, Tennessee (eastern)- Knoxville dst, Vermont- Montpelier dst, Virginia- Virginia Beach dst, West Virginia- Charleston dst)

GMT-4
• ANGUILLA (The Valley)
• ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA (Saint John's)
• ARUBA (Oranjestad)
• BARBADOS (Bridgetown)
• BERMUDA (Hamilton dst)
• BOLIVIA (La Paz)
• BRAZIL (Manaus)
• CANADA (NEW BRUNSWICK- Saint John dst, NOVA SCOTIA- Halifax dst, PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND- Charlottetown dst)
• CHILE (Santiago dst)
• DOMINICA (Roseau)
• DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (Santo Domingo)
• FALKLAND ISLANDS (Islas Malvinas- Stanley dst)
• GREENLAND (Thule=Qaanaaq dst)
• GRENADA (Saint George's)
• GUADELOUPE (Basse-Terre)
• GUYANA (Georgetown)
• MARTINIQUE (Fort-de-France)
• MONTSERRAT (Brades Estate, Plymouth)
• NETHERLANDS ANTILLES (Curacao- Willemstad)
• PARAGUAY (Asuncion dst)
• PUERTO RICO (San Juan)
• SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS (Basseterre)
• SAINT LUCIA (Castries)
• SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES (Kingstown)
• TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (Port of Spain)
• VIRGIN ISLANDS (U.S.- Charlotte Amalie)
• BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS (Road Town)
• ANTARCTICA (O'Higgins Station - Chile dst)
• ANTARCTICA (Palmer Station - USA dst)

GMT-3
• ARGENTINA (Buenos Aires) dst
• BRAZIL (Rio de Janeiro dst, Sao Paulo dst, Brasilia dst)
• BRAZIL (Recife, Maceio, Salvador, Fortaleza)
• FRENCH GUIANA (Cayenne)
• GREENLAND (Nuuk=Godthab dst)
• SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON (Saint-Pierre dst)
• SURINAME (Paramaribo)
• URUGUAY (Montevideodst)
TIME ZONE
UTC-0330
NFT
NST

• CANADA (NEWFOUNDLAND- St. John's dst)

GMT-2
• BRAZIL (Fernando de Noronha)
• SOUTH GEORGIA and SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS(Grytviken)

GMT-1
• CAPE VERDE (Praia)
• GREENLAND (east- Scoresbysund/Ittoqqortoormiitdst)
• PORTUGAL (AZORES- Hortadst, Praia da Vitoriadst, Ponta Delgadadst)

GMT 0
• BURKINA FASO (Ouagadougou)
• CANARY ISLANDS, Spain dst
• COTE D'IVOIRE (Yamoussoukro, Abidjan)
• FAROE ISLANDS (Torshavn dst)
• THE GAMBIA (Banjul)
• GHANA (Accra)
• GUINEA (Conakry)
• GUINEA-BISSAU (Bissau)
• ICELAND (Reykjavik)
• IRELAND (Dublin dst)
• LIBERIA (Monrovia)
• MALI (Bamako)
• MAURITANIA (Nouakchott)
• MOROCCO (Rabat, Casablanca)
• PORTUGAL (Lisbon dst)
• SAINT HELENA (Jamestown)
• SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE (Sao Tome)
• SENEGAL (Dakar)
• SIERRA LEONE (Freetown)
• TOGO (Lome)
• UNITED KINGDOM (London dst)
• WESTERN SAHARA, Laayoune ( El Aaiun )

GMT+1
• ALBANIA (Tirana dst)
• ANDORRA (Andorra la Vella dst)
• ALGERIA (Algiers)
• ANGOLA (Luanda)
• AUSTRIA (Vienna dst)
• BELGIUM (Brussels dst)
• BENIN (Porto-Novo)
• BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA (Sarajevo dst)
• CAMEROON (Yaounde)
• CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC (Bangui)
• CHAD (N'Djamena)
• CONGO, REPUBLIC of the (Brazzaville)
• CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC of the (Kinshasa)
• CROATIA (Zagreb dst)
• CZECH REPUBLIC (Prague dst)
• DENMARK (Copenhagen dst)
• EQUATORIAL GUINEA (Malabo)
• MACEDONIA (Skopje dst)
• FRANCE (Paris dst)
• GABON (Libreville)
• GERMANY (Berlin dst)
• GIBRALTAR (Gibraltar dst)
• HUNGARY (Budapest dst)
• ITALY (Rome dst)
• LIECHTENSTEIN (Vaduz dst)
• LUXEMBOURG (Luxembourg dst)
• MALTA (Valletta dst)
• MONACO (Monaco dst)
• NAMIBIA (Windhoek dst)
• NETHERLANDS (Amsterdam dst)
• NIGER (Niamey)
• NIGERIA (Abuja, Lagos)
• NORWAY (Oslo dst)
• POLAND (Warsaw dst)
• SAN MARINO (San Marino dst)
• SERBIA and MONTENEGRO (Belgrade dst)
• SLOVAKIA (Bratislava dst)
• SLOVENIA (Ljubljana dst)
• SPAIN (Madrid dst)
• SVALBARD (SPITZBERGEN) AND JAN MAYEN (Longyearbyen dst)
• SWEDEN (Stockholm dst)
• SWITZERLAND (Bern dst, Zurich dst)
• TUNISIA (Tunis dst)
• VATICAN (Vatican citydst)

GMT+2
• BELARUS (Minsk dst)
• BOTSWANA (Gaborone)
• BULGARIA (Sofia dst)
• BURUNDI (Bujumbura)
• CONGO, Democratic Republic of the (Lubumbashi)
• CYPRUS (Nicosia dst, Kyrenia dst)
• EGYPT (Cairo dst)
• ESTONIA (Tallinn dst)
• FINLAND (Helsinki dst)
• GAZA STRIP (Gaza dst)
• GREECE (Athens dst)
• ISRAEL (Jerusalem dst,Tel Aviv dst)
• JORDAN (Amman dst)
• LATVIA (Riga dst)
• LEBANON (Beirut dst)
• LESOTHO (Maseru)
• LIBYA (Tripoli)
• LITHUANIA (Vilnius dst)
• MALAWI (Lilongwe)
• MOLDOVA (Chisinau dst)
• MOZAMBIQUE (Maputo)
• ROMANIA (Bucharest dst)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 1- Kaliningrad dst)
• RWANDA (Kigali)
• SOUTH AFRICA (South Africa / Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town)
• SWAZILAND (Mbabane)
• SYRIA (Damascus dst)
• TURKEY (Ankara, Istanbul dst)
• UKRAINE (Kiev dst)
• WEST BANK (Bethlehem dst)
• ZAMBIA (Lusaka)
• ZIMBABWE (Harare)

GMT+3
• BAHRAIN (Al Manamah)
• COMOROS (Moroni)
• DJIBOUTI (Djibouti)
• ETHIOPIA (Addis Ababa)
• ERITREA (Asmera)
• IRAQ (Baghdad )
• KENYA (Nairobi)
• KUWAIT (Kuwait)
• MADAGASCAR (Antananarivo)
• MAYOTTE (Mamoutzou)
• QATAR (Doha)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 2- Moscow dst, St. Petersburg dst, Arkhangelsk dst, Belgorod dst, Bryansk dst, Vladikavkaz dst, Vladimir dst, Vologda dst, Volgograd dst, Grozny dst, Ivanovo dst, Yoshkar Ola dst, Kaluga dst, Kostroma dst, Krasnodar dst, Kursk dst, Kazan' dst, Lipetsk dst, Maykop dst, Makhachkala dst, Murmansk dst, Nal'chik dst, Novgorod dst, Nizhnii Novgorod dst, Orel dst, Petrozavodsk dst, Penza dst, Pskov dst, Rostov na Donu dst, Ryazan' dst, Saratov dst, Saransk dst, Smolensk dst, Stavropol' dst, Syktyvkar dst, Sochi dst, Tambov dst, Tver' dst, Tula dst, Cherkessk dst, Cheboksary dst)
• SAUDI ARABIA (Riyadh)
• SOMALIA (Mogadishu)
• SUDAN (Khartoum)
• TANZANIA (Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar)
• UGANDA (Kampala)
• YEMEN (Sanaa, Aden)
TIME ZONE
UTC+0330
IST
IT
IRT

• IRAN (Tehran)

GMT+4
• ARMENIA (Yerevan dst)
• AZERBAIJAN (Baku dst)
• GEORGIA (Tbilisi)
• MAURITIUS (Port Louis)
• OMAN (Muscat)
• REUNION (Saint-Denis)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 3-Samara dst, Izhevsk dst)
• SEYCHELLES (Mahe- Victoria)
• UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (Abu Dhabi, Dubai)
TIME ZONE
UTC+0430
AFT

• AFGHANISTAN (Kabul)

GMT+5
• KAZAKHSTAN (western-Aqtau)
• MALDIVES (Male)
• PAKISTAN (Islamabad, Karachi)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 4- Ekaterinburg dst, Perm dst, Orenburg dst, Ufa dst, Chelyabinsk dst, Kurgan dst, Tyumen dst, Salekhard dst, Khanty-Mansiysk dst)
• TAJIKISTAN (Dushanbe)
• TURKMENISTAN (Ashkhabat)
• UZBEKISTAN (Tashkent)
TIME ZONE
UTC+0530
IST

• INDIA (New Delhi, Calcutta)
• SRI LANKA (Colombo)
TIME ZONE
UTC+0545
NPT

• NEPAL (Katmandu

GMT+6
• BANGLADESH (Dacca)
• BHUTAN (Thimphu)
• BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY (Chagos- Diego Garcia)
• KAZAKHSTAN (eastern- Almaty, Astana, Karaganda)
• KYRGYZSTAN (Bishkek)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 5- Novosibirsk dst, Omsk dst, Tomsk dst, Barnaul dst, Gorno-Altayskdst)
TIME ZONE
UTC+0630
MMT
CCT
NST
NSUT

• COCOS (Keeling) ISLANDS (West Island)
• BURMA (MYANMAR) (Rangoon / Yangon)

GMT+7

• CAMBODIA (Phnom Penh)
• CHRISTMAS ISLAND, AUSTRALIA (The Settlement)
• INDONESIA (Western Indonesia/Java, Sumatra- Jakarta)
• LAOS (Vientiane)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 6- Krasnoyarsk dst, Kemerovo dst, Abakan dst, Dudinka dst, Kyzyl dst, Tura dst)
• THAILAND (Bangkok, Phuket)
• VIETNAM (Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Hanoi)

GMT+8
• AUSTRALIA (Western Australia dst- Perth)
• BRUNEI DARUSSALAM (Bandar Seri Begawan)
• CHINA (Beijing, Shanghai)
• HONG KONG (China)
• INDONESIA (central- Bali, Borneo, Celebes/Ujung Pandang)
• MACAU (Macao)
• MALAYSIA (Kuala Lumpur)
• MONGOLIA (Ulaanbaatar)
• PHILIPPINES (Manila)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 7- Irkutsk dst, Ulan-Ude dst, Bratsk dst, Ust'-Ordynsky dst)
• SINGAPORE (Singapore)
• TAIWAN (Taipei)
TIME ZONE
UTC+0845
WCT
CWT

• Eucla, Caiguna, Madura, Mundrabilla (Western Australia) and Border Village (South Australia)

GMT+9
• EAST TIMOR (Dili)
• INDONESIA (EASTERN- Irian Jaya and the Moluccas / Jayapura)
• JAPAN (Tokyo)
• KOREA, NORTH (Pyongyang)
• KOREA, Republic of (Seoul)
• PALAU (Koror)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 8- Chita dst, Yakutsk dst, Bladoveschensk dst, Aginskoe dst, Udachnyi dst, Mirnyi dst, Oymiakon dst, Baley dst, Krasnokamensk dst, Khapcheranga dst)
TIME ZONE
UTC+0930
ACST
SAST
CAST

• AUSTRALIA (Northern Territory- Darwin)
• AUSTRALIA (New South Wales- Broken Hill dst)
• AUSTRALIA (South Australia- Adelaide dst)

GMT+10
• AUSTRALIA (Capital Territory- Canberra dst, New South Wales- Sydney dst, Victoria- Melbourne dst)
• AUSTRALIA (Tasmania- Hobart dst)
• AUSTRALIA (Queensland- Brisbane)
• GUAM (Hagatna) (Agana)
• MICRONESIA, Federated States of (YAP, CHUUK/TRUK)
• NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS (Saipan)
• PAPUA NEW GUINEA (Port Moresby)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 9- Vladivostok dst, Khabarovsk dst, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk dst, Birobidzhan dst)
TIME ZONE
UTC+1030
LHST

• AUSTRALIA (Lord Howe Islanddst=00:30)

GMT+11
• MICRONESIA, Federated States of (Ponape- Palikir, Kolonia, Kosrea-Lelu)
• NEW CALEDONIA (Noumea)
• RUSSIA (ZONE 10- Magadan dst, Kolyma dst)
• SOLOMON ISLANDS (Honiara, Guadalcanal)
• VANUATU (Port-Vila)
TIME ZONE
UTC+1130
NFT

• NORFOLK ISLAND, Australia (Kingston)

GMT+12
FIJI (Suva)
KIRIBATI (GILBERT ISLANDS- Tarawa)
MARSHALL ISLANDS (Majuro)
NAURU (Makwa)
NEW ZEALAND (Wellington dst)
RUSSIA (ZONE 11- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiydst, Anadyrdst, Pevekdst, Provideniyadst, Palanadst, Cherskiydst, Egvekinotdst, Kamchatkadst, Chukotka dst)
TUVALU (Funafuti)
WAKE ISLAND (19° 17 N, 166° 36 E )
WALLIS AND FUTUNA (Mata-Utu)

ANTARCTICA (Amundsen-Scott (South Pole) Station - USA dst)
ANTARCTICA (McMurdo Station - USA dst)
ANTARCTICA (Scott Station - N.Z. dst)

TIME ZONE UTC+1245 CHAST

CHATHAM ISLANDS dst, New Zealand

TIME ZONE UTC+13 PHOT TOT

KIRIBATI (PHOENIX ISLANDS- Enderbury)
TONGA (Nuku'alofa)

TIME ZONE UTC+14 LINT

KIRIBATI (Christmas Islands- LINE ISLANDS- Kiritimati)

The International Date Line is between time zones M(Mike) and Y(Yankee) as imaginary line on the Earth that separates two consecutive calendar days.

Date in the Eastern hemisphere, to the left of the line- time zone M (Mike)- is always one day ahead of the date in the Western hemisphere, to the right of the International Date Line- time zone Y (Yankee).

It has been recognized as a matter of convenience and has no force in international law.

Prior to 1995, International Date Line split the country of Kiribati. The result was that the eastern part of Kiribati was a whole day and two hours behind the western part of the country where its capital is located.
In 1995 Kiribati decided to move the International Date Line far to the east- which placed the entire country into the same day.

Kiribati is UTC/GMT +12:00 (Tarawa)
UTC/GMT +13:00 (Phoenix Islands) and
UTC/GMT +14:00 (Christmas Islands).
Now eastern Kiribati and Hawaii, which are located in the approximately same area of longitude, are a whole day apart.
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #88
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

THANK YOU SAMARKIS
FANTASTIC WORK !
WELL DONE ON YOU .

love you Samarkis
Blessings
mudra
Old 01-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #89
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Wow you lot i bow to your
fantastick ness
so awe some you all are
so greatfull iam .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #90
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

awesome
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #91
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

For info:
mpea is going to put down maps to the UK sites once we get them posted by Samarkis.

Anyone of you would like to do the same for other countries /continents ?
That would be helpfull ..

Put down your name and let me know.

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-17-2009, 05:42 AM   #92
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

name: the eXchanger
city: mississauga/ontario or ste.lucie, quebec
email: workingwonders@aol.com

i am NOT sure,
what i can do to help,
i thought i put my name on the list,
but, must of forgotten to do so

i am working on some good stuff,

i am helping wayne/northern sanctuary with his radiant zone in PQ/Quebec

i am working with a ground crew in GTA / GREATER TORONTO AREA

i am working on finishing the writing of a book
that might help -
i just need to find the time,
to clean up my rough drafts,
and, put it into a final copy

i know it creates a trinity of merge
between original spark / essence / and, lands your missing capstone
and, moves through a 3 - 3 - 3 with 3

i just need to make sure, it is done, in a way,
that the dark entities can NOT mess with it,
which, i believe, i have now, perfected

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all
Susan
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #93
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Phied Piper: I wanted to share my first experiences of listening to the global meditation recording (though it wasn't fully blind since I had read the thread posting stating that it was only for the root chakra prior, but i did my best to neutralize):

* felt a nice initial build, but then a plateau for the rest of the time

* it was relaxing, but did not produce a high heart coherence as measured by the emwave ( i was not hooked up to the wild divine grapher, which also records skin sweat gland responses).

In fact I was in coherence when i first started, but at the end of the time the graph was in the red, and the totals not good.
But It is hard to gauge, since I have come to a place of holding coherence a lot of the time automatically. I could have been overcompensating by "not trying" so hard

* felt some energy sensations in the torso, from solar plexus down

* slight temporal distortion, floating, and a mild, pleasant "buzzing" sensation which is typical for me while meditating. I have experienced much stronger than this produced.

* feels like a very good foundation upon which to layer other things, but felt too long

blessings
phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #94
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I planned on voicing my experience too but have delayed it again and again. Now I'm enticed.

Sedimentation.

I've never been too good at meditating. I am too mindful of all that's going on and even though meditation always brings back a relaxation and calm and general well-being I hardly ever dip into something deeper.
I call it sedimentation because the track seems to sort through those different levels of dynamics. It spaces out the physical notions from the intellectual ones from the emotional ones. Things become 'overlookable'.

On another note, it sounds like the shore of space, waves of energy surrounding and breaking at my physical borders. I've listened to it while meditation, cooking, walking, on the transport, sometimes even while writing.
I guess it really is just so effective in cancelling out some of that back noise chatter.

I'm disappointed it's not 432Hz.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #95
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Hm.. Ireland. I wonder if Giant's Causeway is on the Grid. I'd be dead ready to see that.
I read in a sacred geometry book recently that the coasts of Ireland and Scotland are fractals apparently - you will see the same formations again and again as you zoom in further. I was trying to get it to work playing with Google maps, and wasn't totally sure what the scaling aspect was of this, but the source was very reputable - I think the causeway might have something to do with this because it's right there where these formations are supposed to (exclusively on earth?) exist.

Maybe it has something to do with those hexagonal stones... i fail to see how in this one case it could be the result of volcanic activity
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #96
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post
* feels like a very good foundation upon which to layer other things, but felt too long
I agree completely, thanks for the corroborated feedback. This starting point would only effectively last a few minutes before transformative content would take it into the next place. So if I were to next post this and the next stage on its own (2nd of 7-9 "markers" eventually spanning 45m - 1h15m of time), it would probably last roughly the same time or about 20m, and feel appropriate for about only 10-15m of the time. Looking forward to seeing!

I hope people appreciate being shown all the building blocks of the process as we go along, the other option is just to withold until the entire 1h15m file is completed, but I thought this would be a lot more fun, and might help allow others to provide additional insight I might not have been able to gather on my own.

This is probably the most exciting project I've ever hoped to participate in. I'm glad we have gotten a good (2009) start.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #97
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
name: the eXchanger
city: mississauga/ontario or ste.lucie, quebec
email: workingwonders@aol.com

i am NOT sure,
what i can do to help,
i thought i put my name on the list,
but, must of forgotten to do so

i am working on some good stuff,

i am helping wayne/northern sanctuary with his radiant zone in PQ/Quebec

i am working with a ground crew in GTA / GREATER TORONTO AREA

i am working on finishing the writing of a book
that might help -
i just need to find the time,
to clean up my rough drafts,
and, put it into a final copy

i know it creates a trinity of merge
between original spark / essence / and, lands your missing capstone
and, moves through a 3 - 3 - 3 with 3

i just need to make sure, it is done, in a way,
that the dark entities can NOT mess with it,
which, i believe, i have now, perfected

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all
Susan
The eXchanger
Thank you Suzan ,

Thank you for offering your help.
I'll keep you informed of what's needed and wanted as time goes by.
In the meantime just spread the nexus summary around and get them to join the global meditation which will be held on the may the 9th would already be great.
The nexus books can be downloaded for free on Michael knight 's welbsite (startrekka) at this link:

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html
Old 01-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #98
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
Im a few credits short of a wild life tec. studied hatchery operations for fish as well as a avid scuba & free diver. LOL..
Im more of a hands on guy. but Im looking into finding another way to give back to community and the planet. I just haven't found the path yet. Ill be fallowing this thread and help in any way I can. I could possibly help out with research and Promotion.as well as Distribution.
gonphishing@hotmail.com

Hi Dagon

Perhaps you will be able to teach us how to keep fish for food when things become really hectic? If there is water to be had !!!

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #99
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
I read in a sacred geometry book recently that the coasts of Ireland and Scotland are fractals apparently - you will see the same formations again and again as you zoom in further. I was trying to get it to work playing with Google maps, and wasn't totally sure what the scaling aspect was of this, but the source was very reputable - I think the causeway might have something to do with this because it's right there where these formations are supposed to (exclusively on earth?) exist.

Maybe it has something to do with those hexagonal stones... i fail to see how in this one case it could be the result of volcanic activity
I believe I heard that same statement about any coast, that in fact no coastline can be measured precisely because one never knows which details of coastline is relevant. So mathematically, each coastline is infinitely long.

Doesn't anybody live near the northern end of Ireland that want's a German visitor.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 AM   #100
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

Good news !!!!

Thanks to Alchemikey a website is on his way for the nexus project !

You can check it's progress on this link
http://healingexperiment.com/

Well done Alchemikey

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-19-2009 at 01:40 AM.