Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default The Obama admnistration declares health emergency.

This showed up as an emergency alert in email this morning.

The Obama admnistration declares health emergency.
Department of Homeland Security Head Janet Napolitano
said to free up resources to deal with the Swine Flu.

Links to health alerts and information. Alerts sent immediately.
Lead Swine Flu Alerts updated constantly...

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsem...asp?a=353&z=29

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsem...asp?a=356&z=34

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsem...asp?a=355&z=29

Our Home Page has updated content...
http://www.EmergencyEmail.org

SHARE OUR LINK WITH OTHER TO SIGN UP FOR ALERTS

THE EMERGENCY EMAIL & WIRELESS NETWORK
http://www.EmergencyEmail.org
Old 04-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Obama admnistration declares health emergency.

As I read the MSNBC article, it's sort of like "the hurricane is coming and 'might' strike your area", not a "the hurricane is here."

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Texas has closed all schools effective immediately
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all,

I am not a new reader here, but I am a new member. I believe we are being set up a bit with this "Flu scare". I think this is a pre-cursor to a real planned pandemic that will come in the not too distant future, but we are being prepared for it. To trust the CDC who will show through their deftly handling of this situation that we should all do as they say when the real one hits.

First and foremost don't be a lemming. Don't react out of fear. Listen to your heart and act upon what it is telling you. Fear is the real killer. Spend time everyday centering yourself in the energy of unity and love. I have started a session within my family to daily refocus our energy in love and peaceful energy amongst us. The PTB want us in a state of panic and fear. They are setting up the population with this current flu scare and are using this to build trust in them for the big one. The shadow powers have stated they want reduce the world population by about 5 billion people through war, starvation, and disease. There is plenty of evidence for this plan available on the web in their own words. What will you do when the pandemic really hits?

Unfortunately, to do as they say then will mean accepting martial law, house to house searches, dna swabs, id tags / chips, and of course rationing of supplies.

This is our last warning folks for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Get plenty of supplies while you still can. Get a colloidal silver machine and make your own colloidal silver. Get the best water filter system you can (Stainless steel if possible) and plenty of vinegar and bleach. Potassium Iodine tablets would be wise to have as well.

If you can afford to spend several thousand dollars get a years supply of food for your family. I would avoid their vaccines completely. If you are involved in a community effort go in together and save money, work a deal if possible. If you cannot afford a lot, get something every week. Trim your expenses to afford these items.

There is a reason that hundreds of thousands of bio-hazard coffins are stationed around the United states. Cemeteries have been told to be ready with mass graves. FEMA trains are stationed along tracks in various places waiting to be used. Used for what? I can only guess they are for either relocating people to camps or for shipping bodies to be disposed of. Many diligent people have been gathering this evidence and it does not look good.

Prepare now to weather this storm. Have food, non-hybrid seeds, medicine, and supplies for a minimum of a year. The time may be shorter than we think. I was hoping for at least three to four years from now, but it may come more quickly.

I send my love and peace to you all, and pray you join me in that same energy for us all.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's not easy to stock up because it's just DAUNTING sometimes. There needs to be a list or something. Also, some of these things are expensive and I think it does more harm than good in the long run to spend money on expensive gadgets that will be useless in a survival situation.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:45 AM   #6
sleepingnomore

I find it interesting that this new "flu" outbreak comes after two years of the largest promotion of flu shots in our history and an unprecidented problem with food safety in our country. It almost appears to me to be a precursor to the outbreak, or am I just being paranoid????
Old 04-27-2009, 01:55 AM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Plus isn't December 2009 the month that Codex Alimentarius legislation goes into effect, restricting the available dosage amount that can be sold or even allowed to be available?

The legislation against supplements that was passed many years ago BEFORE everyone was trying to stop recent legislation attacks against supplements. I believe regulations were already passed before anyone knew, I think back in 2004 or 2005.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:01 AM   #8
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Texas has closed all schools effective immediately

Where did you get your information from? I live in Houston and can't find any record of this.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:30 AM   #9
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I find it interesting that this new "flu" outbreak comes after two years of the largest promotion of flu shots in our history and an unprecidented problem with food safety in our country. It almost appears to me to be a precursor to the outbreak, or am I just being paranoid????
I agree on this. I thought that all these salmonela and other outbreaks seemed fishy. We have never had this many issues in the past. Though I think it was to give backing to the Food Safety Act they(Monsanto) are trying to pass. Of course people will agree to a bill that would make food "safer" and stop all these issues.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
It's not easy to stock up because it's just DAUNTING sometimes. There needs to be a list or something. Also, some of these things are expensive and I think it does more harm than good in the long run to spend money on expensive gadgets that will be useless in a survival situation.
You can get a water filtration system from $100.00 to $300.00.
You can buy bleach, vinegar pretty cheaply now. 8 drops bleach to a gallon of water I believe let it set an hour and it should be drinkable. Of course boiling is always good.

You can make a solar oven for less than $25.00

You can make a sanitary outhouse for less than $5.00

You can learn to collect water for nothing, read how on the net.

You can build a safe underground house for less than $200.00. You can store items underground in sealed containers very cheaply. You can use nitrogen to keep food from decaying for years, info free on web.

You can buy a 50 pound bag of rice for very little money. You can buy cheap cuts of meat and can it for very inexpensively. Same for picking veggies and growing your own. You can buy 14000 non-hybrid seeds for $40.00.

If you do some basic stuff, you can get started and not fall into temptation to fear. Pick up some health supplies every week. Buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol, some gauze, liquid stitch, etc.. Download first aid books for free.

You can either do it yourself for cheap, or pay someone who has whole kits set up already, but that's thousands of dollars. The point is, stop sitting on your gluts, go to the store, and get started.

The longer you wait, the more time is wasted, and you will fear because you have done nothing. I feel very empowered for the little I have done, and continue to do. I work with what I have, and I learn more daily. My skills are varied. I know gardening, homeopathy, blacksmithing, underground dwelling systems, security, hunting, passive solar, and I have much more to learn. The point is learn and act with what you have.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:40 AM   #11
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://rense.com/general85/wicked.htm

Somthing Wicked
This Way Comes

Scene I, Act II|
By A. True Ott, PhD, ND
4-24-9

On March 20, 2009, this researcher outlined a peculiar "PANDEMIC VACCINE TRAINING" exercise in Texas scheduled to occur on Saturday, May 2, 2009. See complete article at http://www.rense.com/general85/dsd2.htm

I thought it very strange that a rather obscure Texas county would see fit to conduct such a "training exercise" involving Texas National Guard Troops involving "drive-thru vaccination clinics". I also thought it exceedingly strange that these rather obscure county officials would make the public declarations that emergency "pandemic vaccination programs would mean a line of cars 41 miles long" in Guadalupe County, but that San Antonio's drive-thru vaccine's line would stretch from "San Antonio to Calgary, Alberta Canada" --- strange, because this just happens to be the planned route of the AMERO FREEWAY -- connecting the late-great U.S.A. with Mexico and Canada. Could this, too, be a coded message to insiders?

Just as NORAD was conducting "mock" terrorist drills on the morning of September 11, 2001 - could this May 2 event be TIMED to announce the release of the planned pandemic and the eventual advent of martial law in North America?

Today, Friday, April 24, 2009 - according to USA TODAY, the BBC, and the Associated Press, the World Health Organization (WHO) is "very, very concerned" about a very strange "swine flu" outbreak in Mexico City.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...u_N.htm?csp=34 The WHO is so concerned, in fact, that it has ordered all WHO officers to man the "Pandemic Control Room" 24/7 for the 1st time.

ATTENTION AMERICA!!!! This is highly significant. The WHO "Pandemic Control Room" is a creation of the Illuminati elite for the final "end-game" killer virus mapping and tracking, and is thus equipped with super-computers tied to all U.N. member government's security forces. This "control room" is where any declarations of "pandemic" will originate. When such a "declaration" is sent to President Obama, FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security "Pandemic Task Forces" will be deployed. Each State Governor will be notified that the provisions of the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA) will be implemented.

This means that all Americans must consent to mass vaccinations, or be guilty of a FELONY crime (without a TRIAL, mind you!). And why a FELONY and not a mere 'misdemeanor'? Simple. Police agencies know that the use of "DEADLY FORCE" is only approved for felony suspects when they resist arrest.

.....Beginning in the spring of 1918, an "unusual flu" began to emerge, that eventually blossomed into the killer flu pandemic killing millions worldwide. Subsequent research has proven that the "unusual flu" was a "recombinant strain" showing swine viruses mixed with bird viruses mutating with human-specific strains of flu virus. THIS IS EXACTLY THE KILLER VIRUS THAT DR. JEFFREY TAUBENBERGER AND HIS TEAM AT FORT DEDRICK RE-CREATED DURING YEARS 1997 - 2003. Is it just a mere coincidence that the same recombinant virus is once again making its appearance known?

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:02 AM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I'm finding it interesting that some reports show the death rate is highest among 25 - 39 yr old males. Is that verified anywhere? Is there something unique about that age group of men that could be targeted genetically to target them to become more virulent in those individuals? This would be the age group that should there be an uprising amongst the population against martial law and nwo agenda who would do the overt fighting.

Could this be coded to take out the "enemy" ahead of time and then institute martial law?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:45 AM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Here is some handy health info.

http://www.the-health-gazette.com/he...ral-antivirals

Quote:
Natural Antivirals
Submitted by Health Gazette on Thu, 2006-05-11 08:55. Alternative Medicine

Regular readers know that I have no time for the nonsense relating to imagined bird-flu pandemics. However. I regarded the following item of sufficient novelty to be of some interest. You may judge its merits for yourself.

Research suggests certain natural foods may be as effective against virus H5N1 as commercial antivirals.

(PRWEB) May 10, 2006 -- A Biology teacher from Australia, named Stephen Jones, has done extensive research into the H5N1 virus and compiled a list of natural foods that are effective against it and listed others that are detrimental.

The list may come as a surprise to many people since foods such as spirulina and echinacea are listed as detrimental. This strange occurrence is largely due to the fact that the virus is immune to 2 cytokines that the body produces (TNF-a and IL-6). Cytokines are compounds produced by the body’s immune system that attack and remove foreign bodies. The problem is that when a foreign body is immune to certain cytokines, the body sees that its immune response is not working and tries even harder, which can lead to what is called a cytokine storm, where the body becomes flooded with these compounds and they eventually destroy the body itself. Foods such as Echinacea actually stimulate the production of these specific cytokines; hence consuming it is not a good idea if one suspects they may have the virus.

During the 1918 Spanish Flu many healthy young people died from cytokine storms due to their immune systems overreacting. Consuming foods which suppress the production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6 and enhance the production of the ones that actually are effective against the virus will aid the patient greatly.

Other foods that create mucous in the respiratory tract, such as bananas, are also listed as detrimental due to the fact that the predominant breeding ground of the virus is the respiratory tract and another way in which a patient may suffer is due to the body's over production of mucous in this area.

Folk Medicines and Herbs to use and avoid with Bird Flu

Below is a list of foods that are said to contain substances that are natural antivirals, immune boosters or they decrease cytokines TNF-a and IL-6.

Alternative medications that are most likely to help us during a severe pandemic:

Garlic (allicin) - Very effective antiviral. Best if fresh (raw) and crushed. Must be consumed within 1 hour of crushing. Dosage is initially 2 to 3 cloves per day but later reduce until no body odour occurs. No toxic effects noted. (Pubmed PMID 9049657)

Vitamin C - Boosts the immune system and is an antiviral by blocking the enzyme neuraminadase. Viruses need neuraminadase to reproduce. There are anecdotal stories of people taking large amounts of Vitamin C (children ½) surviving the Spanish Flu. Research shows that it may reduce the production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. A study on 470 people involved giving the test group 1000 mg hourly for 6 hours and then 1000 mg 3 times daily after reporting flu symptoms. Symptoms decreased by 85%. (Pubmed PMID 10543583, 634178, 16169205, 12876306)

Green Tea (possible Tamiflu/Relenza alternative)- Very effective antiviral. Also decreases the production of the cytokine (catechins) TNF-a. Inhibits neuraminidase. May have antiviral activity that is equal to other antivirals such as Tamiflu. (Pubmed PMID 16137775)

St Johns Wort (Hypericum) - Very effective antiviral. Also decreases the production of the cytokine IL-6. Hypericum is an extract from St John’s Wort. There have been some very successful field trials in commercial flocks infected with H5N1 in Vietnam. (Pubmed PMID 7857513, 11518071, 11362353, 7857513, 11518071)

Vitamin E - Immune booster. Also decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. (Pubmed PMID 155882360, 10929076) Experiments involved using mice. Very suitable for immune compromised people, especially the elderly. Effects enhanced when taken with Vitamin C.

Apple Juice - Antiviral. Fresh apple juice including the pulp and skin has greater antiviral activity than heated commercial apple juice. More research is needed. Effectiveness on H5N1 is unknown. (Pubmed PMID 32832, 12452634)

Resveratrol - Antiviral. In addition to inhibiting neuraminidase, Resveratrol also sends a message to cells to stop manufacturing viruses. This is a proven antiviral found naturally in red wine, peanuts, mulberries, Japanese Knotwood root (richest source), raisins and red grapes. Resveratrol supplements are relatively inexpensive, are more stable than wine and is available in liquid form for absorption in the mouth. No toxic effects noted. (Pubmed PMID 1583880, 12817628, 15985724)

Scuttellaria (Skullcap) - Antiviral. A herb used as a tea. It has no side effects and is also a mild tranquilliser. Research suggests neuraminidase, which is a substance needed by the H5N1 virus to reproduce, may be inhibited.

Cranberry Juice - Early research shows that it may be an antiviral, making viruses less able to invade or multiply. Effectiveness on H5N1 is unknown. (Pubmed PMID15781126)

Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) - Decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. Also boosts immune system. The number of white blood cells was significantly increased during treatment. No toxicity was noted. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...arch&DB=pubmed) Active constituents can be found in the leaves, bark, vine, and roots. Water extraction from bark used. Children and pregnant women are to avoid. Has a potentially damaging effect on the DNA of proliferating cells. (cancers, foetuses, growing children)

Curcumin (Tumeric Spice) - Decreases the production of the cytokine TNF-a. This is the yellow compound in turmeric spice. Research shows that this may be very good for preventing a cytokine storm although this is not proven. Must be taken with food or gastritis or peptic ulcers may occur. Pregnant women and feeding mothers should avoid this. The medicinal properties of curcurnin cannot be utilised when used alone due to rapid metabolism in the liver and intestinal wall. When combined with Piperine found in black pepper the absorption is increased with no adverse effects. Obtainable from health stores in tablets, liquid, capsules already combined with piperine. Dosage is 500mg to 4000mg daily.

Astragalus root (Astragali Radix) - Boosts immune system. (Pubmed PMID15588652)

Tea tree Steam Inhalation - Reduces the cytokine TNF-a. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil in a bowl of steaming water. Cover head with a towel and inhale for 5 to 10 minutes. Relieves congestion and fights infection. Its effectiveness is unknown. (Pubmed PMID 11131302)

The following substances may be best to avoid during a H5N1 pandemic

Elderberry juice (Sambucal) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. This substance is very effective against the common flu but may not be desirable for the H5N1 virus. Increases in these cytokines may trigger a lethal cytokine storm. (Isr Med Journal2002 Nov;4:944-6)

Micro Algae (Chlorella and Spirulina) - AVOID - Increases production of cytokine TNF-a. (Pubmed PMID 11731916)

Honey - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID12824009)

Chocolate - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID 12885154, PMID 10917928)

Echinacea - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. Although it is often used for normal flu, research shows that it may increase the chance of cytokine storms for H5N1. (Pubmed PMID 15556647, 9568541)

Kimchi - AVOID - Increases production of cytokines TNF-a and IL-6. (Pubmed PMID15630182)

Dairy products & Bananas - AVOID - These foods increase mucous production.

References:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/ (search using Pubmed ID number listed after each food)

Omega 3's:
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...trient&dbid=84
Quote:
omega-3 fatty acids

What can high-omega-3 foods do for you?
Reduce inflammation throughout your body
Keep your blood from clotting excessively
Maintain the fluidity of your cell membranes lower the amount of lipids (fats such as cholesterol and triglycerides) circulating in the bloodstream decrease platelet aggregation, preventing excessive blood clotting inhibit thickening of the arteries by decreasing endothelial cells' production of a platelet-derived growth factor (the lining of the arteries is composed of endothelial cells) increase the activity of another chemical derived from endothelial cells (endothelium-derived nitric oxide), which causes arteries to relax and dilatereduce the production of messenger chemicals called cytokines, which are involved in the inflammatory response associated with atherosclerosis reduce the risk of becoming obese and improve the body's ability to respond to insulin by stimulating the secretion of leptin, a hormone that helps regulate food intake, body weight and metabolism, and is expressed primarily by adipocytes (fat cells) help prevent cancer cell growth.

What conditions or symptoms indicate a need for more high-omega-3 foods?

Depression
Cardiovascular Disease
Type 2 Diabetes
Fatigue
Dry, itchy skin
Brittle hair and nails
Inability to concentrate
Joint pain
Salmon, flax seeds and walnuts are excellent food sources of omega 3 fatty acids.

Research indicates that omega-3s may be better absorbed from food than supplements. Norwegian researchers compared 71 volunteers' absorption of omega-3s (EPA and DHA) from salmon, smoked salmon, cod (14 ounces of fish per week) or cod liver oil (3 teaspoons per day). Cooked salmon provided 1.2 grams of omega-3s daily, while cod liver oil provided more than twice as much: 3 grams of omega-3s per day.

Despite the fact that the salmon group got less than half the amount of omega-3s as the cod liver oil group, blood levels of omega-3s increased quite a bit more in those eating salmon than those taking cod liver oil. After 8 weeks, EPA levels had risen 129% and DHA rose 45% in those eating cooked salmon compared to 106% and 25%, respectively, in those taking cod liver oil.

In the group eating smoked salmon, blood levels of omega-3s rose about one-third less than in the salmon group. In those eating cod, the rise in omega-3s was very small.

Concurrent with the rise in omega-3s in those eating salmon, a drop was seen in blood levels of a number of pro-inflammatory chemicals (TNFalpha, IL-8, leukotriene B4, and thromboxane B2). Researchers think omega-3s may be better absorbed from fish because fish contains these fats in the form of triglycerides, while the omega-3s in almost all refined fish oils are in the ethyl ester form. Once absorbed, omega-3s are converted by the body from their triglyceride to ester forms as needed. Lipids. 2006 Dec;41(12):1109-14.

Last edited by Carol; 04-27-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:30 AM   #14
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Thats some really useful information Carol.
Thankx for being here.
Bye, Peter.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:40 AM   #15
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Obama admnistration declares health emergency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Great first post Unified Serenity!

I think you've hit the nail on the head. This is exactly what we've been preparing for. We are ready.

Don't forget Vitamins D3 and C....stock up.

Well I'm glad your READY Kathleen...I certainly am not although probably there are lots others feeling that they are running behind the 8-ball...at least I've taken it into my head to move very shortly...
All across the sky
They're going to aim the hoses on you
Show them you won't expire
Not till you burn up every passion
Not even when you die..............Joni Mitchell
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:22 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to declare a health emergency.

There's something contagious going around and it seems to primarily affect unaware citizens, especially those who've never seen blinking lights on a screen.

It's called Pac-Man Fever and boy is it ever deadly. I have instructed the military to be on the lookout for a round yellow man, or "Pac Man" and the ghosts that he chases after, whatever they're called.

Folks, Pac-Man Fever is not to be messed with!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
OH MY, where HAVE you been. This is exactly why Avalon was conceived. There have been lists galore...check preparedness...check the Avalon library. Search is your friend!
What do you mean? I read the preparedness threads every once in a while. I'm just strapped for time that I'll need to stock up.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:39 AM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'd like to declare a health emergency.

There's something contagious going around and it seems to primarily affect unaware citizens, especially those who've never seen blinking lights on a screen.

It's called Pac-Man Fever and boy is it ever deadly. I have instructed the military to be on the lookout for a round yellow man, or "Pac Man" and the ghosts that he chases after, whatever they're called.

Folks, Pac-Man Fever is not to be messed with!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
Where did you get your information from? I live in Houston and can't find any record of this.
my mistake sorry here

Temporary Closure of All SCUCISD Campuses

Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 1:10 p.m.

The instructions we received from the Health Department have changed during the past 24 hours. At this time, we have been instructed to close all campuses in the District for the upcoming school week due to concerns of spreading the Swine Flu.

All activities associated with the schools have been canceled. The Health Department is strongly advising all public gatherings to be canceled during the upcoming week.

We can appreciate that making family arrangements to allow for the district closing will be challenging for most families. However, the concern for the overall health of the citizens of our community, state and nation is of the utmost importance.

To reach the Health Department, call 888-777-5320. This is a toll-free, non-emergency number.

For updated information related to closures in SCUCISD, you may also call (210) 619-4700 to access listen-only recorded updates.

Below is a copy of the news release issued by the Health Department the afternoon of April 26, 2009.

All Schools in Schertz District to Close

The Texas Department of State Health Services today announced that all 14 schools and district facilities in the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District will be closed effective immediately after several more flu-like illnesses have been discovered in the department’s ongoing swine flu investigation.
All extra-curricular activities also are cancelled.
The move follows the closing of the district’s Byron Steele High School, announced on Saturday. Swine flu has been lab-confirmed in two students from that school who have recovered. Lab confirmation is pending on a third case who is recovering.
“We don’t have lab confirmation for any of the additional flu-like illnesses yet, but we’ve found enough illnesses associated with some of the other schools that we believe it’s prudent to close all of them before classes resume on Monday,” said Sandra Guerra, M.D., a DSHS regional director and the public health authority for Guadalupe County.
She urged students not to be around each other while the schools are closed, noting that would “defeat the purpose of the closings.”
DSHS is urging the schools’ staff, faculty, students and their household members to avoid contact with others, especially if they have symptoms of a respiratory illness.
Symptoms of swine flu in people are similar to those of regular or seasonal flu and include fever, fatigue, lack of appetite and coughing. Some with swine flu also have reported runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Health officials say everyone should follow standard precautions to reduce the spread of any respiratory illness.
•Stay home when you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others.
•Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or a tissue and properly dispose of used tissues.
•Wash hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.

Temporary Closure of Steele High School effective April 25, 2009
Posted: April 25, 2009 at 4:05 p.m.
The Texas Department of State Health Services announced today that Byron Steele High School in Cibolo will temporarily close effective immediately as public health and school officials work to keep swine influenza from spreading.
Swine flu was confirmed earlier this month in two students from the school, and a third student is listed as a probable case with confirmatory lab test results pending. The original two have recovered, and the third is recovering. The school is part of the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City Independent School District in Guadalupe County near San Antonio.
“The purpose is to reduce the risk to students, staff and the community,” said Sandra Guerra, M.D., a DSHS regional director and the public health authority for Guadalupe County.
She also urged students not to be around each other while school is out. “That would defeat the purpose,” she said. The school’s extracurricular activities also will be cancelled.
DSHS is urging the school’s staff, faculty, students and their household members to avoid contact with others, especially if they have symptoms of a respiratory illness. Please avoid events such as fiesta, prom, church and other public gatherings.
Additionally, the following precautions are strongly recommended for all residents of Guadalupe County:
Public gatherings should be postponed for the immediate future.
Anyone with symptoms of a respiratory illness, and their household members, should stay home and avoid close contact with others.
Symptoms of swine flu in people are similar to those of regular or seasonal flu and include fever, fatigue, lack of appetite and coughing. Some with swine flu also have reported runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Health officials say everyone should follow standard precautions to reduce the spread of any respiratory illness.
Stay home when you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others.
Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or a tissue and properly dispose of used tissues.
Wash hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
For more information, contact the Health Department at 888-777-5320.

Important Public Health Notice

Posted April 23, 2009 at 5:45 p.m.
Updated April 25, 2009 at 4:05 p.m.

The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Region 8 is involved with a public health investigation of a new strain of swine flu in persons who are associated with Byron P. Steele High School in Cibolo. The administration of the Schertz-Cibolo-Universal Independent School District is cooperating fully with DSHS Region 8 to protect the health of the students, school district employees and the community.

In order to keep your family healthy, we recommend you should follow standard precautions to reduce the spread of any respiratory illness.
Stay home when you are sick to avoid spreading illness to co-workers, classmates and others. Anyone with a fever of 100.3 or higher should remain at home until 24 hours have passed since last fever and since taking fever reducing medication. If you or your student has signs of influenza, (fever, cough, sore throat) talk to your family medical provider before returning to school or work.
Cough or sneeze into a tissue and properly dispose of used tissues.
Wash hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
The health and well-being of the students, school district employees and the community is public health’s top priority. The DSHS Region 8 wants to make sure that you have accurate information and that your questions are answered.

***CANCELED*** The Public information meeting on Monday, April 27, 2009 at 6:30 p.m. in the Steele High School Auditorium (1300 FM 1103, Cibolo, Texas) has been canceled.

The following letters from SCUCISD and DSHS will be sent home with all students on April 24, 2009, in backpacks. The files listed below are PDFs and require Adobe Reader (download available at bottom on this web page).

FILE NAME
FILE SIZE
Letter to SCUCISD Parents or Guardians dated April 23, 2009 from SCUCISD (English Version)
Letter to SCUCISD Parents or Guardians dated April 23, 2009 from SCUCISD (Spanish Version)
Letter to SCUCISD Parents or Guardians dated April 23, 2009 from DSHS (English Version)
Letter to SCUCISD Parents or Guardians dated April 23, 2009 from DSHS (Spanish Version)
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Check out this web-site ..... what are they expecting to happen?

http://www.idemc.org/

Preplanned?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #21
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Just a note...this article states that the outbreaks in the US have been "Mild"
that it is much worse in Mexico
They are watching the borders ...cause for concern but not PANIC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30398682/?GT1=43001

don't know what to make of that...hmmm
Wondering if they are really getting us to let our guards down. Waiting for the Big pandemic.
They talk about 12 million doses from a federal stock pile...to prepare for the possible outbreak ...

Get ready....they are up to something
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #22
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

If it's cyclical (as I think this is), we'll probably find it goes on for a while, getting worse - may hit worse in the fall.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #23
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I definitly feel that this is something worthy of noting.

For the entire year of 2008 almost all of my work consisted of being inside, mainly working at a computer. In that year i did not have one case of infection, flu, cold etc.

Since the begining of this year my work has required me to be outside a lot. Some of that time has been spent in my local city. There have been criss cross chemtrails turning into clouds over the city non stop. Since visiting the city at the begining of this year i have been constantly sick with some kind of virus. Ive had an infection which lasted five weeks. Ive had some kind of respitory virus since the begining of 2009. It goes away for a few days and them comes back again, with a vengance. No anti-biotics are clearing it, and at this stage i feel going to the doctor would leave me worse off.

Ive noticed that people who frequent built up areas are more suscptible to this virus. Be carefull where you go, and be carefull not to be around people who just cough indiscriminantly without any care for other people around them.

Namaste
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #24
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

HI guys,

I was going to drop by and post info about the flu outbreak. As I posted earlier I have been working with the Lakota nation in a mysterious outbreak that appeared about 2 months ago. After getting with them I identified it as a biological agent that is used in biological warfare. So this flu outbreak isn't the only pathological event occurring right now.

It seems that after 911 the Army Medical Command got their hands on almost every doc and trained us in some level of response. Actually the training was pathetically poor and they were more ill prepared than I thought. And as we speak they are mysteriously quite on this recent outbreak. I am however getting all the other updates on the flu.

As you may recall a few years ago we had the Westnile outbreak. After several failed attempts to stop the outbreak under the direction of the state veterinary medical director, a colleague and friend of mine that was working there suggested I be brought in to help. Less that 24 hours later after agreeing to help, an Oklahoman veterinarian hand delivered the largest vile of blood I have ever seen to my office. It was from a Westnile infected horse.

Two days later I gave the equine hospital in Oklahoma City a 70 page report and stated that the viral strains had been genetically modified and that the horses that had obtained the virus were now sterile. A sterile stud horse is not a good thing to have happen.

However, having identified the virus I proceeded to recruit some folks I know that was a spin off of Integris Health System in Oklahoma (I cannot name them here but they were a government contractor in the area of health servies). And guess what we did. We proceeded to burn CDs of the Rife frequency that matched the mutated virus I had identified. We modified a stereo CD player by removing the speakers and placing alligater clips where the speakers use to be. Then the horse was shaved and contacts were applied (the sticky tabs they put on you to run like used in electro cardiograms) on the horse's bare skin. We played the frequencies burned on the CD and ALL horses treated survived. Up to that point it was a 40% mortality rate.

So, I'm going to guess if this outbreak is to be conspiratorally interpreted then we should probably also assume that the virus has been genetically modified. Why? To be more virulent (spread easier). And there are two things I recommend. Of course using Rife technologies is a good idea but not necesarrily preventive. So I would begin to build up the body's resistance by taking remedies from two companies.

1) Bio-Immune from Energique. A homeopathic that they developed for biological warfare

2) A pleomorphic remedy from Pleo-Sanum for flu viruses. It will downgrade viruses even though they are genetically modified.

Both of these products have to be acquired through naturopaths, MDs, etc... So, if you have a health practitioner of integrative/alternative therapies they can get you those remedies. If they need help just pm or email me their contact info and I would be happy to help them with the remedy dosage etc...

And of course if you have any questions feel free to pm or email me via the forum.

Last edited by Waterman; 04-27-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:31 PM   #25
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Great to know that Reservatrol is anti-viral.

I can now raise a good glass of red wine and toast the flu virus!!
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote