Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 02-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Dubai going down (Video)

I remember some one posted about a vision of Dubai going to turn in to a ghost town.
Seeing the main largest building half in the desert sand !!!

Check out this video, it is heading that way already!!

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/4059...oing_down.html
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dubai going down (Video)

I'd never like to live in a place where the best view is another concrete building.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Dubai going down (Video)

Old 02-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Tallest building - fake islands about to be flooded - 'Tower of Babel' springs to mind.
Greed greed and more greed - bye bye Dubai then....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Fabulous post..great vid...thanks.

As one of the people on the forum who may be able to give a view on Dubai, i can assure you that Dubai is a genuine world city and will not die.

It cannot be denied that Dubai is undergoing a massive economic adjustment. I left Dubai at the end of last year after 11 years there, and it had changed from a tiny deset village to a massive city in that time, which is almost incredible to believe, but i did actually witness the change.

The interesting thing is that people like the (very attractive) girl being interviewed were unusual 11 years ago but were regular features by last year...dreadful people i'm afraid to say, though I didn't know the girl in question.

The problem is that they had no soul, no heart, it was all money, money, money, and that is how the local dubai people had become too. The place had lost its soul, and become a huge money making machine,trouble is, the money evaporated, because it was never really there. But the local Sheiks did have a great vision however, and Dubai will survive.

But post 2012...who knows...a friend of mine visited me there a year ago and told me of a vision of devastation in Dubai, the great Emirates Towers covered half in sand. I sense a probem there, it is soulless, but it is part of the world elite now. Check out the Rashid Gardens thread for further info on this.

Conclusion: soulless, but still important to the money men and the world elite.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Dubai going down (Video)

It is very simple that this connects with the oil price beeing low as it is now.
That is where there money came from and wil disapear like the illusion of it.

This going to collapse there system then there wil be no body to maintain the streets, because there is no body there to pay the people to make them stay there.

O btw I suggest to listen to Dr Deagle because he is right on.

Allready research alot before I found his information. Over the last 800 millions of years on this planet we have been repeating this cycle over and over again. I remember a view of them. Like the alien invasion they the controllers did this is in the past when we had similar technology we have right now. Gues who came to the rescue , the Drags. Shake there hand leater like feeling hmmm
Gave us the same poisonous food that we get today at work or restaurants. Pain in my head can't think clear etc. MSG

Don't be supprised, there technology is more then a billion in years a head of us. They simple give enough technology to the NSA to fool us that this is reality. Like a rat in maze. I can tell you the alien invasion was massive!! like WOW. 100 of ships

Anyway we are going to remember everthing what happend here, just a view years from here. Depending on how old we are as a soul and how long of us we have been on this planet.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Mu, I sure as hell got a pain in the head, but i think it was the Cabernet Sauvingnon i was drinking tonight here in Manila, saying a long goodbye to some mates who i won't see for a while.

Actually, I'm heading for Dubai this week, so I'll let you know how things are there.

Worth remembering though that Dubai was never built on oil money, its a trading city. Thats why its so important. But i agree they can only sustain the city on the back of cheap indian labour, and even they are apparently heading home....

Deagle? The jury is out on him....i liked his Dec 2006 lecture at the Granada Forum, but his subsequent interviews on Camelot and elsewhere suggest his head is way out of control. Stick to the pre-2007 Deagle.

Good post, well appreciated.

P.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dubai going down (Video)

I alway followed my self this is how I figure out by my self that there was a creator. Then in my sleep that same day I was beeing test on my spirtual progress twice by higher level beeings who I think now are the Paa Tal what alex collier is talking about.

And I can tell you there are really caring about us. lucid dreaming started realy happing in Mrt/Apr of 2008 me passed around nov/dec 2008.

If you want to truth then you got to going to trust your own higher self and not using your 5 senses to proof it.

I used to drink a lot and wanted to stop, but some how I alway started again.
But that one day they came back in my dream after I passed the last main test (lucid) they explained what the problem was symbolically and switch it off . Problem solved

Deagle is not out of control. I hope you get it, because some people don't like 95/97%. I know stepping out of the matrix is hard. Also David Icke can explain it very good check on CMN web site for his interview it is good one!!
Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Big Dave is definately the real thing in my view.

I did like Deagle's recent (Feb) interview (20 mins or so) with Camelot, so I'll keep an open mind.

Thanks.

P.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #10
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, Mu, what did your sources say about drinking???

I love a glass of wine. Hmm
Old 02-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately my conscience is on a different levels when i'm in lucid dream,I only had one where I was very aware that I was in the spirite world.

My first respons was ;Cool i'm in the spirite world

I alway remember the full dream what happend some how, just make sure after you wake up that you need to think about it what happen and it wil stick with your memory. Some time some detail are missing but enough info to explain. Also I did see my future and I was not in Holland. things still to pass Check out my other post and you know why

Btw I did not asked or get an answer on the drinking.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #12
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Mu, keep posting and best wishes as always,

P.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:44 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Fabulous post..great vid...thanks.

As one of the people on the forum who may be able to give a view on Dubai, i can assure you that Dubai is a genuine world city and will not die.

It cannot be denied that Dubai is undergoing a massive economic adjustment. I left Dubai at the end of last year after 11 years there, and it had changed from a tiny deset village to a massive city in that time, which is almost incredible to believe, but i did actually witness the change.

The interesting thing is that people like the (very attractive) girl being interviewed were unusual 11 years ago but were regular features by last year...dreadful people i'm afraid to say, though I didn't know the girl in question.

The problem is that they had no soul, no heart, it was all money, money, money, and that is how the local dubai people had become too. The place had lost its soul, and become a huge money making machine,trouble is, the money evaporated, because it was never really there. But the local Sheiks did have a great vision however, and Dubai will survive.

But post 2012...who knows...a friend of mine visited me there a year ago and told me of a vision of devastation in Dubai, the great Emirates Towers covered half in sand. I sense a probem there, it is soulless, but it is part of the world elite now. Check out the Rashid Gardens thread for further info on this.

Conclusion: soulless, but still important to the money men and the world elite.
Come on now Piers, that woman is the typical German decadent that gets easily lured into that soulless ****. Decadence in general is the main reason that got us into this trouble. Not all people are necessarily greedy, no, they're too decadent to even realise how high their standards are.

I find it funny that you like David Wilcock (I presume)... while Mu likes Deagle. It mirrors your attitudes, that's it. I can't stand either Deagle or David, though they both have valid things to say. The one paints black the other paints pink... I don't see any of them as very open on their own.

On the wine... yeah, I've been thinking that. My meditator friend laid off the booze and the cigarettes when getting deeper into it... it's a shame.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #14
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

best wishes to you to

Btw,
in the beginning around apr 2008 I had the Dr. Deagle type of visions of the future and socked the hell out of me for 3 days, WWIII going just nuclear ,nuclear missles going up !!!and after the pole shift how it looked like ,cars and and buildings (what was left of it) sticking out of the ground etc.

Be spirtual ready that is what is going to save your ass,because it is about you in you as your higher self (soul) that is not full in active in your host.
Not the food, the bunker, the boat what ever. That is only secondary,because when your spirtual ready you know what to do, you do not have to think! only act.

Use your feeling and your done.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #15
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

C,

I can't argue with your conclusion that decadence has played a huge part in the downturn of dubai...at least as far as the western expat from europe (mainly the Uk and Germany) is concerned. Everything was SO hyped in bthe end.

Toward the "end" of the bling Dubai era there was a huge influx of pushy get-rich-quick types....who the hell were these people? Did they have a soul?? Where did they come from?? They crawled out of the wood work and were everywhere making life hard for regular souls....

No doubt when i arrive there this week they will all have disappeared..probably back to antigua or wherever else they stash their money....

Wilcock i DO like (though he has become very pleased with himself since he hit #1 on google searches for a week), Deagle is ok i guess, Icke is THE BUSINESS, way more organised than the rest hehehe

Are they all just making money though?? Just a thought. I don't care, good luck to them.

I guess its all about timing. I don't follow the AW thread at all now, but the Nexus summary is still a good read.

PS I love a good glass of wine, my parents brought me up on it when it wasn't yet fashionable...my dad would bring a good bottle up from the cellar (no sorry, his somelier would hahahaha) then we would blow the dust off and decant it...ok then we just swilled from the neck.....
Old 02-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
best wishes to you to

Btw,
in the beginning around apr 2008 I had the Dr. Deagle type of visions of the future and socked the hell out of me for 3 days, WWIII going just nuclear ,nuclear missles going up !!!and after the pole shift how it looked like ,cars and and buildings (what was left of it) sticking out of the ground etc.

Be spirtual ready that is what is going to save your ass,because it is about you in you as your higher self (soul) that is not full in active in your host.
Not the food, the bunker, the boat what ever. That is only secondary,because when your spirtual ready you know what to do, you do not have to think! only act.

Use your feeling and your done.
I'm with you on that one.. but until the time comes to prove it functional, I'm probably going to stay rather nervous about it.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:51 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps they shouldn't have spent so much money on fireworks for the Grand Opening of the Atlantis Hotel...

This is an amazing display non the less....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVCXY...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgbhBIR9Pc

Piers, I am interested in what you find when you go there. Keep us updated.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:45 AM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Btw Czymra,

It is how you view the information in Fear or just as information, since I also listening to David Wilcock and I always question things to my self. listening not following others, but listening and follow your self!!

Learn also to stop controlling other people by manipulating them to make them follow you.

----------------
"I find it funny that you like David Wilcock (I presume)... while Mu likes Deagle. It mirrors your attitudes, that's it. I can't stand either Deagle or David, though they both have valid things to say. The one paints black the other paints pink... I don't see any of them as very open on their own.
"
----------------
This is an example of controle and manipulation and beeing depending on others.

Ever notest that girls using this to test you and if you pass they like you more.. (This because of they geneticly modified the female to behave like this) and turned the male in to horny dogs now that is what I call conflict of intrest.
Some female know this and to get easy sex they making it easy if they want too.

Everthing you see around YOU is made by design !!!!!!!!! You just logged in =) with out ever knowing this till you conscience is high enough to see past your own DNA program, because it is just a program. (mirror of self)

Why do you thing Dr Deagle is saying repent, because he means think not with your left brain(Program that is not you any more I hope for you), but with right brain your new conscience higher self (Hart a new part of your soul).But we did tread it like it was game and we got destructive and our souls came here to learn what we create not to destroy, because it not nice. That is why we did get duality,because we started with out the right brain(Hart)on a soul/mind level. Our souls where hartless that is why we where here they gave us(we our own mirror self within) both left and right brain host to lear till this is added to our soul for complition.if you get this then your on the way to the next level.

This is what happens when you do not behave,we turned our own paradise planet in to hell. we did it to our self stop blaming it on others we did this.
This is how you save your self,because you created the victim you your self in the first place.

That is why I wil never start a post saying what you think of him or her.
Because then you looking for outside information (blame others for it)and all the information still comes from the inside from your higher self . Trust your one gutt

Only the one who listening without fear to your information are you able to help to wake them up!!!!make them think for them self
Old 02-23-2009, 01:35 AM   #19
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I start to get it.

The Paa tal created the human race some of us came done to experice human life with out knowing that we came from the higher density. Forgot who we are with all the knowledge loaded in to the host because it is ours.

Drag found out started to maniplating us for power and controler we found out that there where doing that and got we got ****** off (destuctive), rebeled against the god who where ET in big advanced ship. We did not have ship,because we could do everthing with the mind, but lost that to. But because we did not knew who we are we worshipped lower beeing in advanced ship as gods. This is ironic.

Why to you think where called the fallen angels. why do you think the pleaidans and the andromedans can't live here. Because the pollution would kill them, the humun body is so strong because of the mix with 22 races and soul knowledge load in this body from high density make it so strong, But most of our DNA is turned off. That is why the controllers are so afraid of us

Then you can understand why we where quarantined in the first place to stop the destuction and learn what we forgoten is to love again like we us to do.

If you pass this then your going to get the suprise of life time after the grid is turned off, to remember who you realy are !!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:50 AM   #20
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

This of course we did for a reason, what your now seeing is a new creation to help the other races. If we did not forgot who we are we would have left by to first sign of trouble. because if you going to war your lower your vibration level that is why we forgot when we came down here.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #21
Kly
Avalon Senior Member

Just like Lindsey Williams said.. " the ptb want to bankrupt the Arabs and the Arabs need $80 pb for the oil to pay their overhead for the projects they have going.

LW said (last week 2/18/09) that prices will stay where they are approximately $35- $50 pb for the next year in order to bankrupt them... and the United States.

Kly
Kly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #22
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

AP
UAE federal govt throws Dubai financial lifeline
Sunday February 22, 4:27 pm ET
By Adam Schreck, AP Business Writer
Debt-ridden Dubai sells $10 billion in bonds to federal government as part of broader program

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) -- Dubai's finance department said Sunday it sold $10 billion in bonds to the United Arab Emirates' Central Bank, alleviating some concern about the Gulf city-state's finances, hit hard in the global financial crisis.

With the sale, the department said it will have "the necessary liquidity" to compensate for global funding sources that have dried up over the past year.

The funding agreement is part of a $20 billion long-term bond program launched Sunday.

The bonds carry a 4 percent annual interest rate and mature in five years.

"This program will secure the necessary funding for Dubai to meet its financial obligations and continue its development program," the city-state said in a statement.

Analysts have speculated for months that the federal government, located in oil-rich Abu Dhabi, might need to help debt-ridden Dubai, which is one of seven emirates that make up the UAE. The need for funding has taken on increased urgency as the cost to insure Dubai's debt grew more expensive in recent months.

State news agency WAM, based in Abu Dhabi, also reported the financing arrangement. Officials were not immediately available for comment.

The financial crisis finally caught up with fast-growing Dubai's financial and runaway real-estate sector late last year. The slump has forced several of Dubai's numerous state-controlled companies to shed jobs, shelve projects and rein in costs.

Although the UAE is one of the world's biggest oil exporters, Dubai has relatively little crude and relied heavily on credit to fuel its boom.

Moody's Investors Service, a leading credit-rating agency, warned earlier this month it might cut its ratings for some of Dubai's most prominent state-backed companies and renewed questions about the scope of the emirate's finances, putting added pressure on the government to act.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/090222/ml_dubai_bailout.html
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #23
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Btw Czymra,

It is how you view the information in Fear or just as information, since I also listening to David Wilcock and I always question things to my self. listening not following others, but listening and follow your self!!

Learn also to stop controlling other people by manipulating them to make them follow you.

----------------
"I find it funny that you like David Wilcock (I presume)... while Mu likes Deagle. It mirrors your attitudes, that's it. I can't stand either Deagle or David, though they both have valid things to say. The one paints black the other paints pink... I don't see any of them as very open on their own."
----------------
This is an example of controle and manipulation and beeing depending on others.

Ever notest that girls using this to test you and if you pass they like you more.. (This because of they geneticly modified the female to behave like this) and turned the male in to horny dogs now that is what I call conflict of intrest.
Some female know this and to get easy sex they making it easy if they want too.

Everthing you see around YOU is made by design !!!!!!!!! You just logged in =) with out ever knowing this till you conscience is high enough to see past your own DNA program, because it is just a program. (mirror of self)

Why do you thing Dr Deagle is saying repent, because he means think not with your left brain(Program that is not you any more I hope for you), but with right brain your new conscience higher self (Hart a new part of your soul).But we did tread it like it was game and we got destructive and our souls came here to learn what we create not to destroy, because it not nice. That is why we did get duality,because we started with out the right brain(Hart)on a soul/mind level. Our souls where hartless that is why we where here they gave us(we our own mirror self within) both left and right brain host to lear till this is added to our soul for complition.if you get this then your on the way to the next level.

This is what happens when you do not behave,we turned our own paradise planet in to hell. we did it to our self stop blaming it on others we did this.
This is how you save your self,because you created the victim you your self in the first place.

That is why I wil never start a post saying what you think of him or her.
Because then you looking for outside information (blame others for it)and all the information still comes from the inside from your higher self . Trust your one gutt

Only the one who listening without fear to your information are you able to help to wake them up!!!!make them think for them self
Well Mu, first of all thank you for trying to help me on 'my way up' or wherever it goes. Most of what you say is all true and I'm aware of it however I'm a little confused why you bring it up here. I've thought about this for a while now and I have the feeling you misread my words.
I think I understand that what I wrote sounds as if I want myself to be superior (i.e. "I find it funny that you like") and then belittle the two of you for liking what you do. If that is indeed the case, then my subconscious got the best of it because my actual intention is not to express that, but rather to advice not to buy completely into anyone/thing... exactly because one can only trust such information from oneself, as you made it clear.
On the other hand, it's no less manipulating to preach to me, as you - by that very act - establish a relationship between us that diminishes me and elevates you.
However, I'm also aware that one can say very few things that aren't manipulation anyway. Language is manipulation when it is used as communication between two people, that's it. There's no getting away from that. So please don't accuse me for it. It's just the way we communicate right now, sadly.
I shall note however, that I will have to take more care in the future. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Furthermore, I am well able to take the messages of Bill without it's fear as I've luckily moved beyond letting people panic me out... however, panic is written all over the way he presents it, and that is as objective as I can be. I thus feel a certain responsibility to let others know about this possibility, and furthermore am of course looking for affirmation from other ends, to check my own interpretation so to say.
I'm aware of my own predisposition and their colouring of my world, yes it's all within me, but the words he uses and the tone in which he talks, I mean come on... he is a fear-monger. He may believe that it's necessary to wake people up, and that's fine, but he also propagates a notion of panic that's all over the news these days, and thank you, I don't need more of that. No one does.
That being said, the opposite is true for David, but I made that clear already.

Also, if I ever stated anywhere (which doesn't seem to be on this thread) that Deagle said "Repent! The end is nigh!" then yeah, that's figurative speaking, an interpretation of what I think he's suggesting, not something he actually said.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #24
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

When I was writing a respones I was also thinking alot so the orginal post
seems to get a mind of its own(me). This is because of free think, was getting a brainstorm

About the Deagle stuff and visions he had, I can tell there the feel is very real. It is not that you have to run around the streets to wake people up, since you are in your own right to control your destiny. This is our god given free wil.

What he is trying to say if you speak with other people you have never seen before don't be afraid of telling them something what is going really on in mids of total chaos where most people turn in to fear full people open to be mind controlled.

example
If he speaks in fear then it is your realty not mine remember you made a picture of a man that is fear full when he is fearless. I had this problem all the time when I try to explain what is going on on this planet and the receiver is going to respond or in fear or just as a open minded person etc.

That receiver creates that reality for him self when he is fearless he then wil wake him self up and step out of this matrix of control. This will result in a different future out come. Why Dr Deagle message was so fear mongering is because we where getting out of time to wake people up with out turning in to fearing people who then will create there own down fall, but if there are not enough people awake then we lose even we need only a small procent of people to stop a major event.

You know what the changes is is that a lot of states are declaring Sovereignty within the 6 month when Deagle spoke about this that was very close.

If you do not fear then you have nothing to fear only fear it self.

Most people aren't aware that they beeing maniplating other in there words,because we copied this from what I call the matrix (other people in sheep mode). My parrents do it all the time, this is because most of us are programed (Brain washed ) in this way of thinking. Trying to deprogram my self and make other aware of it.

There are lots of words or lines Like "I think he is a fake" etc this is a mind attack from one to another. What we (you,I) think is what we(you,I) create.

Another example of mind control or open to be mind controlled.

What are you thinking of this person etc etc. Then I will look ad your response and see how I can use this. This type of posts are useless other then in trying to get control of other minds and steering them in a direction(weakness) or the person him self does not trust him/her higher self. Then you can be attack to be mind controlled.

The best think we all can do on this form is look at the information and think for our self with out fear then where all going in to te right direction

That is why people who are fear full are open for mind attack to be controlled
911 is the large scale version of a mind attack.

Btw the Dr Deagle's interview could also be test to make you ready for what is coming. Because if an interview make people fear this then really how would you respons if this really happens.!!!

I got tested in my sleep after the video of Dr Deagle that a watched 3 times or more. Don't remember exactly how many.

Also one of test before the Deagle interview in my sleep included nuclear weapons. It was real to me, but to make me ready for what is coming.

Pfff this typing is getting me tired.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #25
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

That was really a helpful post. Thanks for that.

I'm not one to believe in objectivity but I haven't quite been able to see it this crass. I still get the feeling that if one did a word analysis that his words would generally be more on the 'fear' range than the 'love' range but it's necessary to see this as a test, indeed.

I'll consider my next nightmare a test! Wish me godspeed!