Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #51
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

My first meditation had a lot all the colors all the way through.
This one was quite different.
From the beginning I felt connected with everyone.
Strangely several times through the meditation I saw pictures of hearts : it was heart's day for Earth too
At one point I was kind of kicked and a pyramid manifested radiating a lot of energy. It was bluish and very clear in front of me..
Later on I saw a clear string of golden light close around the earth and then I saw our merkaba one next to each other as bright golden stars and they started to form a pattern like DNA strands spiraling upwards. I noticed they were connecting to the center of the galaxy.
Close to the end I also clearly felt our balanced energy flowing in a very soft and harmonious rhythm.
I nicely flowed with the music but felt a little distracted with the last song .
The entire meditation conveyed a sense of peacefullness.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #52
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

this one was different for me too...my mind was very much at peace...i didnt have many thoughts come up at all...just a smile on my face throughout

about halfway through i began to feel the earth responding as if it was expanding beneath me and rising me up into the air on a cloud of love

i got the sensation of earth reaching out and trying to hug everyone involved at once...when the word "love" was first sung in the last song each cell in my body shook in resonance...very nice feelings

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #53
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

This meditation was full of colour for me, gold, violet, magenta, beautiful swirling colours. I felt connected to everyone and everything, totally at one and at peace. As with the last meditation I was full of love which spilled out in tears of joy. My heart chakra was fully open and I felt the love of source - truly wonderful, pure healing energy flow into our mother earth.

Beautiful!!!!

mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #54
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Friends, I missed the last meditation but was able to go full force into this one (I was very well rested and was able to tune-in quite well to the field). I've been meditating daily for the last 6 months for 1-2 hours per day so this one was definately 'different' than what I usually get.

To summarize, I got mixed feelings and results.

1) There was no emotion but then again I rarely get emotional during my meditations so I can't really evaluate it from this part. I mainly focus on the mental/visual part.
2) There was a lot of 3d baggage. I got all these 3d stuff for the first 20 minutes from so many different people (something I've never experienced before in a meditation). Who did I get out there 'Butthead from MTV' from??
At this point I was considering of tunning out as all this was starting to drag me and suck energy from me. But I decided to stick till the end and it improved from there.
3) Throughout the 90% baggage,later on there was 10% of nice serenity and higher energy. I got to see at one point the galactic core in the form of a huge sun sending its light. It was as a hologram inside a room with two beings sitting at some chairs. Then at some point I saw some energy in form of an eye observing and some strong impressions about a blue chair on a navigating post inside a space ship.
4) After about 20 minutes as the sound file got into the deep tones I got into a deep meditative state where I felt floating inside a black void without much pictures or input.
5) I was 'awaken' by the song on the end of the file which raised my deep state into a more awakened one.

All in all, it was a 50/50 experience for me. It was nice sharing the energy with all of you but the 3d baggage felt real uncomfortable. In the second part after everyone tuned higher.. it was much better.

We definately need a more harmonious sound file composed of one theme that goes deeper and deeper and deeper.. with maybe 'awakening' section in the last couple of minutes. This was one was composed of three completely different energies. I saw it as three parts 1) Native american 2) Deep black void 3) Undefined.. a song with words shouldn't be a part of a meditative state and this one initiated the 'awakening' too soon. 4) Silence is ok..but only if followed by a deep state. I was left awakened with 8 minutes of time left.

We need more emotion inside of it. Something that really moves the soul Personally this moves me incredibly (not saying we should use this, but as an example):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_wRIbacA74

... even though I've never played that game the visual with the sound is perfectly matched and energetic. It just speaks to the deepest parts of the soul.

A pre-preparation before the main meditation would also be highly advisable. For example if everyone spent 30 minutes doing relaxing techniques before the main meditation (so they have cleared all their 3d stuff).. so we all have a start on the higher vibrations and don't need to go through the lower emissions of 3d stuff.

Another point we need to clarify is, what do we do with our intent? Do we just tune-in and see what happens? Do we try and 'do' something? We need to be on the same page with our intent so we reach high harmonicity.

Burgundia, Zedo: By your posting time, are you sure you got the meditation time right? It was GMT 8 PM .. and you made your posts in the middle of the meditation .

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-14-2009 at 09:54 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #55
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post

Burgundia, Zedo: By your posting time, are you sure you got the meditation time right? It was GMT 8 PM .. and you made your posts in the middle of the meditation .
No, it was the right time, 8 pm central European time.

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-14-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #56
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Burgundia: Umm , no. CET = GMT + 1. This means 8 CET = 7 GMT.

Since the meditation was at 8 GMT ... this means it was 9 CET
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:30 PM   #57
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I confirm Burgundia here is europe the meditation was at 9 pm.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #58
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

the connection was very strong. violet, indigo, magenta colors were with us today. very strong emotional connection with pure energy filled the body matrix, this seemed to clear out the etheric field nicely as well as the body. then just floating in the void, don't really remember much after the first 20 mins, which i always assume is a good thing

if you guys have heard of Janosh and the Arcturians i would highly recommend it for music. he has put out a dvd that is geometric patterns with this music. very good stuff.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:43 PM   #59
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

I really dont remember much which is very strange. Either I fell asleep sitting up or I went somewhere else and cant remember it. I just snaped out of it when that woman started signing at the end of the music and I coulndnt belive it was nearly an hour that had gone by. Very strange!!

Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #60
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I went without the music but instead sat outside and listened to the birds, eyes open, I could swear the whole sky pulsated, it was quite beautiful and harmonious.
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:50 AM   #61
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

One One Seven ,

Your testimony is interesting and has quite a bit of value in my eyes.
I am happy you did it the unusual way this time with eyes wide open
and a direct view as to what was going around during this special time.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #62
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
One One Seven ,

Your testimony is interesting and has quite a bit of value in my eyes.
I am happy you did it the unusual way this time with eyes wide open
and a direct view as to what was going around during this special time.

Kindness
mudra
Indeed, I might try that myself next time around. It seems I can't find any depth at dictated times.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:39 AM   #63
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I try to live, experience and enjoy the value of the 3rd dimension in which we reside, there will be a time maybe soon maybe after many reincarnation cycles in which we will not be in this dimension anymore, we are here to experience and learn the lessons of this place and this time, I find it hard to stimulate emotion and a sense of profound oneness within my house and so much enjoy the music of life Take whats in front of you before you look elsewhere...

Love and light to all, the answers are here and now, eyes and mouths open

One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:30 AM   #64
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
No, it was the right time, 8 pm central European time.
4 A.M. Western Australia
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:41 AM   #65
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

All I can say is that I first of all listened to the music yesterday,and played it all nite. I enjoyed it and felt rested...The only request I have is to blend the different parts so there is a bit more synergy between parts....If I could,I would request replacing the song at the end to more instrumentals-the soul doesn't need words,even though it was beautiful!! Perhaps that could be the intro so as to pull us all into focus as we go into the meditation....

I am very excited that I could feel the energies from my 3rd eye!! We will all have to practise more being in unison and this will happen as we meditate together over & over,just by being in sync,our rythms will unite!!

I will be putting a flyer out about the point that I will be at,Coral Castle....

I really hope that there will be 300 or so people joining in for the meditation!!!

Pls reach out to other groups in your area that may be doing intention groups and meditations!! Reach out!! Reach out!!!

I bless you all with much love & Light !! As we do our meditations,pls remember to send love and healing to Humanity and to Mother Earth!!
Be pleased of your efforts and the happy,loving vibrations you send into the Earth!!

You are powerful!!

Your love is great!!!

The healing is pure!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #66
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I confirm Burgundia here is europe the meditation was at 9 pm.

Kindness
mudra
ok, so i did it using the time like we did last time ,which was Central European time. i forgot that now for all the schedules we use GMT. Now I'll remember.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #67
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

One more remark - the music we used last time was better.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #68
sunlite28
Avalon Senior Member

ok here's my feed back from the meditation last night

Most of what i saw is symbolisim so bear with me!

I opened up and immediately felt beings around me, although I couldn't see them clearly. I saw the earth very clearly she had a halo completely surrounding her, it was beautiful. I next saw the grid

I was shown a gush of bubbles of blue energy heading towards me, flowing from a vortex.

This is where it gets surreal, apologises everyone no offence to anyone. I saw a man, he was flapping his arms he was dressed in green. Don't know who this is or what it means! lol!

I tunnelled down to the earth and went into and saw a warrier looking into the core of the earth, the light was white

I saw grass and plants really clearly, the energy was fabulous last night!

I was walking by tall structures, obelsiks, there was an avenue of them.

I heard clearly, 'this is what happens if we don't help', dark threatening clouds, trees in darkness bare.

I next saw a violet eye looking at me so clearly Next I saw dragons eye's looking at me. I saw native people's in the jungle, by a structure, one carried a white light.

The colours next I saw were purple, light blue and pink

I get animals sometimes and this meditation was no exception. They mean something in shaman terms.

Buffalo - Stag and a mouse (for detail)
sunlite28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:14 AM   #69
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste,

Last time, i did not use the music from phiedpiper, this time i did.
But tried it first in the morning, had a very intense meditation, emotional and beautiful, lots of colours and golden rays. Third eye pulsating vigorously, and the crown chakra bursting full of energy.

The evening meditation was much more peacefull. Still all higher chakras stimulated. Less colours, "ending" in what i would describe as NOTHINGNESS or BEINGNESS or ONENESS or DIVINE LIGHT (very bright).

I agree that the music parts should blend more smoothly into each other.
And although the singing was beautiful as were the words, it was a little distracting.

Divine blessings in Love and Light
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #70
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
if you guys have heard of Janosh and the Arcturians i would highly recommend it for music. he has put out a dvd that is geometric patterns with this music. very good stuff.

Hi unlimited,

I have heard of Janosh. He's a dutch artist.
I haven't purchased his DVD yet, but his book
regarding sacred geometry and the beautiful paintings of cropcircles
are also worth looking into.

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #71
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

sunlite28 - the man in green was probably Herne the Hunter, also know as the Green Man.
And we had a similar time, sunlite28.

I got into the field almost immediately [this is happening easier and easier - one of the many changes].....and there isn't time to describe the trip I had [and I can't recall all of it either...]
Some of it however.......
My experiences were morphing, and often occurring simultaneously.
Shifting colours and movement sensations of drifting and tumbling....
Into the deep oceans....down to the bottom, hole in the floor of the ocean...into another deep ocean...and so on through more oceans under each other to the centre of the earth [unfinished]...into the lower etheric realms, cleaning + clearing taking place on an enormous scale with grids of purple and green light 'irradiating' huge areas....no entities at all....drifting out in deep space, and beyond matter...back to the earth, surrounded by crystal white light grids.....and flashing outwards to connect with central sun...many many of us floating as separate units, but also moving all together as one massive pillar of light vortexing into itself and upwards and downwards....feeling the energy course into and through me and back outwards to the surrounding areas.....one clear encounter was looking over at someone in the flow with tears of joy and saying 'look at what we're doing! we're doing it!'

Intense, wonderful.
Thankyou all!

I agree though, the file needs a little work.....Mudra, I'd like to have a go at 'finalizing' the piece....I'm an audio engineer and am used to mastering things [levels, e.q.'s , fades etc] to get everything blended smooth to broadcast standard..... can you ask for me?
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #72
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, yeah, and that Arcturian stuff is absolutely wonderful......

http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=7083
Old 02-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #73
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

And if you like that......then you'll love this!

Vangelis - Cosmos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOf4SktPDak
Old 02-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #74
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Dayzero,

That's great please go ahead with the file and submit something.
Astralwalker asked Phied to prepare a new file for next week.
But I am not sure Phied is well enough yet to be able to do in due time.
So please do and if we can have it for this saturday's meditation it would be grand.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #75
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Due to a visit from a friend, I was not able to start at the appointment time.
I had 8 minutes delay but started the proces very easy. I like the musik, as I've listened it also during the week. I agree, the intersection between the different parts could be a bit smoother...

During the process, I was also shown the very large bursts of blue energy comming our way. This time, I also recognised that there are many others entities around me doing the same thing, I hope this were you
I clearly saw many other energy waves swirling and bursting around, all different colours.

What surprised me is that, even before I started to send my healing energy to the earth, I saw that she already was lagged with protective and healing energy patterns, a very beautiful sight. I guess that, due to my late entrance in the process, you've already done the main job. I just joined...

What disturbed me in the whole process was a kind of new expirience I've never had before. I had the feeling that someone was trying to send me a very large energy beams. It happened three times. Like there was someone out there that tried to contact me some how.
The first one was so intense, that I shrug so much which "sent me back" in my body. Very unpleasent awakening, I must say. I felt electrified.

Any other idea what this could be? I read somewhere, that the kundalini awakeing energies could cause this feeling of electric energy running thru your body. Could it be, that I was short before to have an out of body expirience, but was unable and unexpirienced enough to comlete the process?

I also saw the eye again, this time twice, and I had the funny feeling it laughed to me very friendly

I can't remember of all, but this is due to the fact that I was also interrupted twice during the meditation.

malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 02-15-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote