Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #201
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
Is there a lake or large body of water nearby? Or perhaps there was in the past. I get the feeling this was an ancient civilization prior to Atlantis, but was also used by Atlantians.
marguerite, other than the waterfall itself and a few streams, the water that is closest to the site, is a man made lake. apparently they covered up an entire city when they made the lake. not sure what else they were covering up.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 12-01-2009 at 05:42 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:54 PM   #202
nath
Avalon Senior Member

thats pretty cool.
nath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #203
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath View Post
thats pretty cool.
thanks Nath...glad you joined us
Old 12-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #204
Art
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Western NC, Macon County to be exact. I am very interested in exploring this site, perhaps you could PM?

Thanks,
Art
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:15 AM   #205
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
I live in Western NC, Macon County to be exact. I am very interested in exploring this site, perhaps you could PM?

Thanks,
Art
will do once i return to NC Art. look forward to connecting with you.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #206
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

this is the video, Earth: Pleadian Keys to the Living Library, there are 20 parts. i wanted to share this part of the teaching as it relates to opening portals and how to do it. as we visit ancient sites all over the earth, try this technique ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w72LT_cw_kQ
Old 12-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #207
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Heck, I should have waited for the video - I have and read that book back in the 90's after a series of events that lead/guided me to it's pages. The first of her books that I read was "Bringers of the Dawn". Here's how it happened: Suddenly one day the word Pleiadian popped into my head. I didn't even know what it was or that it was even a star system. Don't think I had even ever heard the word before. It's pleagued me and wouldn't go away. For days on end this word kept coming into my head, Pleiadian, Pleiadian, Pleiadian.

Then one day I got a snail mail (no e-mail back in those days) from my friend in England, a homeopathic physician, telling me that I had to stop what I was doing and go find this book called "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. I thought, OK, so I finally found one, and I do mean one, in this small little town where I was living at the time in S.C. and right on the front cover, there is was, "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians". I was floored to say the least. The word that had pleagued me for weeks on end had finally now made sense.

The third book of her books in the series at that time was "Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living" - Earth was the second one.

Now, after another prompting, I think it's time to read them again just to see how far we've come as a planet in their teachings. I'm tickeled that it has been put on YouTube and will most assuredly listen to that presentation as well. Thank you so much for posting the information

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
this is the video, Earth: Pleadian Keys to the Living Library, there are 20 parts. i wanted to share this part of the teaching as it relates to opening portals and how to do it. as we visit ancient sites all over the earth, try this technique ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w72LT_cw_kQ
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #208
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
Heck, I should have waited for the video - I have and read that book back in the 90's after a series of events that lead/guided me to it's pages. The first of her books that I read was "Bringers of the Dawn". Here's how it happened: Suddenly one day the word Pleiadian popped into my head. I didn't even know what it was or that it was even a star system. Don't think I had even ever heard the word before. It's pleagued me and wouldn't go away. For days on end this word kept coming into my head, Pleiadian, Pleiadian, Pleiadian.

Then one day I got a snail mail (no e-mail back in those days) from my friend in England, a homeopathic physician, telling me that I had to stop what I was doing and go find this book called "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. I thought, OK, so I finally found one, and I do mean one, in this small little town where I was living at the time in S.C. and right on the front cover, there is was, "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians". I was floored to say the least. The word that had pleagued me for weeks on end had finally now made sense.

The third book of her books in the series at that time was "Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living" - Earth was the second one.

Now, after another prompting, I think it's time to read them again just to see how far we've come as a planet in their teachings. I'm tickeled that it has been put on YouTube and will most assuredly listen to that presentation as well. Thank you so much for posting the information
bobbi, the book Bringers of the Dawn is now on you tube as well. i listened to both of these books a few days ago. such wonderful, inspiring, empowering information. i have been away from the ancient site for almost a month now, once i returned back to NC, Pleadian information has been pouring in like a dam broke.

i had some amazing experiences while away, and many powerful shamanic dreams. they all seemed to be in preparation for tomorrow.

here is something that came my way just yesterday, as i had asked the universe in a fire ceremony for a proper solstice, portal, ceremony 'itinerary'.

Quote:
Guardians and Hermetic Seals:
Sacred Sites
When you are at a sacred site, as you arrive, the first thing to do is to acknowledge the multi-dimensional GUARDIAN of that site. This is done by Intentionally walking counter clockwise 3 times around the site or monument, or to turn yourself 3 times in a counter clockwise direction, with Intention of respect and acknowledgement. PLEASE do this before ANY energy work is done, or clearing or accessing the energy of a sacred site. This ritual will open the Hermetic Seal.
When you finish the energy work that you are allowed to do, it is important to reseal the Hermetic Seal around the site. This is done by once again circling 3 times in a counter clockwise direction Intoning audibly or to yourself the Mantra, AH RAM HARA, with intention of resealing.

Here is the ritual for ALL sacred sites:
Open the Hermetic Seal First, ( as above ) . Through the authority and power vested in me by the Cosmic Christ Consciousness, I come here today with respect to the Guardian of this sacred site. I ask for your assistance in this energy work. As I prepare to enter the world of spirit, I seal this vortex in the North, South, East and West, above and below against any negative energies, entities, influences or forces and I deliberately invite the presence of all of our master guides, teachers , angels and the Guardians of this site, to be present and receptive to me NOW. I come here today in Love and in Light to__________ ( state why you are there ). I ask that a vortex of the Cosmic Christ Consciousness and the Violet Flame of transmutation be anchored here now, for all those who enter may receive these energies if it's to their highest good.

I ask that any energy work that is done in and through my body be in alignment with the Divine Will of the Creator/ God for the planet earth, all species of life on the earth and beyond, with no negative side effects to my physical, mental, spiritual or emotional bodies, and only to the highest degree that I can energetically tolerate. I now accept this or something better through the Grace of God and to the highest good of all concerned here and beyond. So be it, so it is and so it has been accepted, I thank you , I thank you and I thank you, amen, amen, amen, Kodoish , Kodoish , Kodoish, Adonai, Tsebayoth, ( say this 3 times). I AM now open to receive any messages or any further instructions at this time, in a way that my logical mind can know and understand. ( wait to see if there are any messages ) . I thank all of my master guides, teachers, angels and the guardian of this sacred site for being present and helping me with this energy work here today. I thank and release all beings of light who have assisted us here today back to their own planes, levels and dimensions of spirit. I will now close the Hermetic Seal by turning counter clockwise 3 times and each time saying AH RAM HARA with intention of resealing.
we are all sacred sites in our own rite, re.member that!
Old 12-25-2009, 04:12 AM   #209
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

wishing everyone a very merry christ in mass, may you have the highest of holy days.

the solstice ceremony was very powerful. the site is opening more and more and the energy is pure bliss. it snowed quite a bit, so it was only myself and DeAnne once again. on the trip there we rescued an barred owl that had been killed by a car, and the energy of the owl medicine was used pre, during, and post ceremony. i had many shamanic dreams that included owls and eagles, and in my travels, had a wonderful experience with an owl at a fire ceremony. a few days before the solstice ceremony, i decided to make myself a wing with all the feathers i have, to use in ceremony, and this owl decided to add to that creation. it is a blessing, a great sacrifice, and honor.

the following day, the great spirit left a message on the roof over my office.

we buried the remains of the owl, under one of the 250 year old oak trees in my front yard, and placed a large crystal under it's head. i think this message was a big thank you, as i am very grateful. (there is a 'trail' shoveled off the porch roof, for my princess cat, who is posing for the photo. she needed a path to get to the roof of my van )

we placed the owl in the middle of our ceremony circle, which was made on top of the snow with tobacco. we sang, danced, drummed, laughed, prayed and were very honored to be in that circle.

there have been concerns from a few of my fellow travelers about the opening of this portal, and i do appreciate any and all information that has been passed on to me. truly beautiful support and added much to my discernment.

i can only speak from my own experiences about this opportunity with the ancient site. and from those experiences, this energy is commanded by gaia herself. she is a sentient being and agreed to the terms long long ago about this energy. ancient sites are being stirred awake all over the world now, the ancient energy has awakened and is touching us all in our many bodies.

the information that is being transmitted now, is filtering in thru our mind field. it is lighting up our RNA/DNA. who we are, where we have come from, why we left ourselves messages all over the world for this time of great consciousness expansion, and what we are going to do next.

we knew long ago, and even enlisted the help of, peoples who would help us find the depths of ourselves. those people would give us many opportunities to find our voice, our breath, and a deeper understanding of who we really are. we put it all in our plans, and back up plans. those same people are now at the cross roads, and we are re.membering...

as we continue to rise higher on the light scale, we are bringing all we have made wisdom, with us. we are great healers. and i thank you all for the courage and love you have for all that IS and your service during these great changes and expanding consciousness.

i wanted to share a few photos of the temple area. these are very large slabs that are intricately sculpted. the field of stones may look like some sort of destruction happened there, and it may very well be so, yet there also seems to be a bit of mystery, as you gaze around at what the light is creating as it moves across the heavens.

this information came to me less than 5 hours after the ceremony, and obviously, to discover more about this i am going to need some more equipment, and more linear time to sit and watch. i have added at least 15 more photos to my website, and there, you can click on it and then enlarge it for further investigation. the details are astounding.

the laser like precision markings are over the entire ancient site

i have placed green hearts near some of the sculpted areas

this is one slab, very intricately sculpted

Last edited by unlimited mind; 01-07-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:34 AM   #210
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

as a side note, about 4 or 5 years ago, i took some pictures of a being with blue skin peeking in my window and put the pictures on the orb page on my website. then, i saw the picture of the avatar movie, and WOW engulfed me. (the smaller inset picture is the second photo taken in succession, i love it when the visitors stay for more than one photo)

is the avatar movie about a real race of beings? hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #211
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

The Owl Kachina is the silent bringer of our dreams.

During her night flights she awakens and enhances our intuitive powers.

It is upon us to connect our Dream in Life.

The Owl is Athena’s symbol of wisdom and protectress of Art.

With this wisdom we are guided towards thoughtful decisions in our Life.

There are very few Native tribes, and I say tribes and not Nations, that have a deathly fear of the owl.

The Apache Nation is a perfect example. The Nation as a whole does not fear the owl and, in fact, some wore owl feathers on their clothing and headdresses. It is the Mescalero that fears the owl.

I know a Mescalero medicine woman (a real, practicing medicine woman) who is so terrified of the owl she does a special ceremony if she even sees a photo of one.

This apparently comes from the beliefs of these various tribes, few as they are, that the owl carries the spirit of the recently deceased to the Great Spirit. Thus, the death messenger.

The sound of an owl makes these people stop in their tracks.
The sight of one is enough to scare them and, heaven forbid, if one flew at them, they would surely die of fright.

As a totem, owl medicine, as I said last night, is a feminine trait.
It is at home, and comfortable, in the night.
It has great awareness of all that is around it at all times.
It has predator vision, which means it sees clearly what it looks at.

It has great intuition; it is the totem of psychics and clairvoyants. It has the courage to follow its instincts. It is a meat eater, which means it can be a fierce warrior if challenged, or if something dear to it is threatened.

Owls come in all sizes from a tiny miniature that actually lives inside the cactus in the desert, to the great horned owl which is the only bird that can outfly the golden eagle.

A fully grown great horned is an awe inspiring creature. Its talons are furry, and closely resemble the paws of a baby mountain lion with claws extended.

Owl medicine is wonderful to have. Those who carry it cannot be conned because their vision shows them the truth of the situation.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #212
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Could be an ancient site for Dolmen

Extremely heavy structures stacked for alignment with energy, and someone would meditate and try to harness that vortex energy.

The ancients, and the farther we go back in history mind you, were far more sophisticated than us. They understood the torsion physics of our universe, they understood resonance, advanced geometry, planetary and star alignments, these people were extremely intelligent, and some of these ruins will remain far longer than the remains if our civilization ended now.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:30 AM   #213
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Bump...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:54 AM   #214
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

wanted everyone to know that i have a radio interview on BBS tonight 10:00 PST

we will be exploring why there seems to be so many ancient sites being RE discovered now, how it relates to the energy shift that we are experiencing, and expanding the big picture....and maybe some updates about the ancient site.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #215
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Bump...
thanks so much for finding the thread Rocky
Old 03-07-2010, 03:09 AM   #216
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

here I thought I was one of the first to stumble on what you were sharing when I saw the other thread.

Happy to help

It's absolutely amazing...
Old 03-07-2010, 03:27 AM   #217
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

on the feb 13th show, rebecca jernigan had nora herold as a guest. she is a very gifted psychic and is able to channel many different energies. on this show i asked from the chat box, to Yeshuawa, how we can use the ancient technology at the ancient sites all over the world. i was more focused on the standing stones and the purpose of building these sites on energy points on the world grid. rebecca helped focus on this particular ancient site at the end of the discussion. i think you will find the answers very exciting indeed. let me know what you think. OH, the question is in the last 30 mins of the show.

one of the newest discoveries i made a few weeks ago, is an area where there is a large chair built into a large rock formation. there are 3 slabs at least 13 ft tall, each were flat on the interior, the floor slab was flat, with two arches at the base. this was balanced on slabs at interesting angles and was not visible from any vantage point unless right in front of it.

i was probably the first person to see this in a VERY long time, due to where it is located. i was too tired to take a picture of it at the time, but will do so as soon as i can. the answer to the question that Yeshuawa mentions, is referring to this 'chair', which is a transformer and a teleportation device.

needless to say, the energy is very powerful, and is fully residing in the 5th dimension. which is part of the reason it has not been 'seen' before. in these 3d bodies, it is challenging to manage this energy for long periods of time, no matter your awareness levels. for energy sensitive people, all sorts of mystical things happen, and much information is integrated into your energy body.

you can most certainly tap into this energy from anywhere, it is energy. BEING in the energy, is a transformative experience.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #218
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post

the following day, the great spirit left a message on the roof over my office.

i can only speak from my own experiences about this opportunity with the ancient site. and from those experiences, this energy is commanded by gaia herself. she is a sentient being and agreed to the terms long long ago about this energy. ancient sites are being stirred awake all over the world now, the ancient energy has awakened and is touching us all in our many bodies.

the information that is being transmitted now, is filtering in thru our mind field. it is lighting up our RNA/DNA. who we are, where we have come from, why we left ourselves messages all over the world for this time of great consciousness expansion, and what we are going to do next.

we knew long ago, and even enlisted the help of, peoples who would help us find the depths of ourselves. those people would give us many opportunities to find our voice, our breath, and a deeper understanding of who we really are. we put it all in our plans, and back up plans. those same people are now at the cross roads, and we are re.membering...

as we continue to rise higher on the light scale, we are bringing all we have made wisdom, with us. we are great healers. and i thank you all for the courage and love you have for all that IS and your service during these great changes and expanding consciousness.
WOW!!! Thank you Unlimited Mind

This is amazing! Nice Bird House! I had a similar experience...you may have seen the pictures i posted a while back... Bird Pants

I have also stumbled across what I think may be some kind of ancient lay line... or energy center. I am going to explore some more when the weather gets a little more like spring here. I found a special and powerful stone there that i suspect was from a previous life but who knows I had a very interesting picture show up on my wall with sunlight lines and my map. Just the way it came through the window and put some markings on my map...when the great spirit speaks its devine... But thats a story for another day...maybe I will share the photo some time...anyway.

Thank you so much for keeping sharing your adventure! Have fun Peace JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:24 AM   #219
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
WOW!!! Thank you Unlimited Mind

This is amazing! Nice Bird House! I had a similar experience...you may have seen the pictures i posted a while back... Bird Pants

I have also stumbled across what I think may be some kind of ancient lay line... or energy center. I am going to explore some more when the weather gets a little more like spring here. I found a special and powerful stone there that i suspect was from a previous life but who knows I had a very interesting picture show up on my wall with sunlight lines and my map. Just the way it came through the window and put some markings on my map...when the great spirit speaks its devine... But thats a story for another day...maybe I will share the photo some time...anyway.

Thank you so much for keeping sharing your adventure! Have fun Peace JT!
thank you for sharing that JT! i am quite a ways behind on the telling of the journey, so much has happened, and the site just gets bigger and bigger. just to put it out there, this should be an 'on site' investigation by any academia out there. it is very hard to look at the pictures on my website and have a full grasp at what you are looking at.

the site covers an area of over 4 miles so far, up and down very steep slopes, with certain areas appearing to be of more significance due to the amount and size of the standing stones present. some of the more intricate areas are where water springs are. this new area is totally outrageous, and i cannot wait to get some pictures for everyone. within the next few months, someone has also volunteered to put a short video together. that should help a little with perspective etc.

end trans...........
Old 03-16-2010, 01:33 AM   #220
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

rebecca jernigan is going to help make a documentary and do some other investigative work in the next few weeks at the site. to make this happen, we need some donations to get her here. for anyone who donates, i am making orgone devices and mailing them to you. please go to her website, journey's with rebecca, and find the donation button to help get this ball rolling. you can also access her pay pal account from my little orgone store on my website, the alchemist chamber.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:48 PM   #221
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Archaeology

have you recorded your discovery yet with the Historic Society?

Quote:
1. Everyone can help record archaeological sites; thousands of the recorded sites in North Carolina were reported by amateur collectors. If you know about or have found an Indian site (campsite, village, burial) please report its location by filling out an "Amateur Site Form" and putting it in the mail. You will receive notice of the official state number assigned to your site. (Download the form or send an e-mail report of a site to the Office of State Archaeology at archaeology@ncdcr.gov).
This should have all the funding necessary for what it could bring in visitors...

PS Please have the mods move this thread over to the new forum it is way too important to keep getting buried...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-16-2010 at 11:53 PM.