Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Awake & Aware or Asleep at the wheel

This is something that has been troubling me for a while, so I thought I would share it here, in the hope that "maybe" others are feeling this too, or at the very least be able to offer some insights.

For a while now, I have been having a strange feeling that I am not really awake & aware. This thought comes with an uncomfortable feeling, that I want to shake off, but cannot. Despite all that I intellectually know & am aware of, this thought persists, sporadically. Most of the time, this feeling would come & go like a comet flying by.........I noticed it, & then I forgot it, until last night. For some reason, the thought came up again, only this time, I held onto it, & started to dissect & analyze it, to see what is beneath this feeling. Its a conundrum....how can I be awake & aware and yet feel like I am not awake at all. Is there more than 1 level of awakening, I wonder. Am I about to hurtle myself into another level? So as I contemplated these feelings & thoughts around this, I arrived at this possibility, not necessarily a conclusion & Iwill continue to work on it.

Could I be awake & aware & still be "dumbed" down.......am I sensing that I do not have clarity of thinking, acute concentration, etc. Has this ability been dumbed down in us all & still be so, even though we are awake. Are these 2 things mutually related or not? If they are 2 separate conditions, then maybe we are all dumbed down by the foods, chemtrails, entertainment, drugs, electronics, etc. even if we minimize these things. Perhaps it has nothing to do with being dumbed down......maybe there is a 2nd level of awakening............if so, I pray that I will not awake to a world that is even worse than what I already know about.

Tks for listening/reading.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote