Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 05:54 PM   #576
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Yes you definitely have.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #577
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Seen whom? can you elaborate please, i've come face to face with many so please narrow it down for me

regards

THE WATCHER
The One they call Krell.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:56 PM   #578
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,
You have mentioned before that abduction scenarios were being taken place by military enforcements, and in some cases the black stelph type ufo craft was being used. Do you know if this type of abduction scenario is still being used?

Has their technology took leaps and bounds in that particular field.
I wrote to you a while back and gave you information about an abduction which took place for me.
I was marked by this abduction on my arm so i know it was more than just a (dream)
I feel these beings simply walked in but the abduction was placed in my mind via a different agenda.
Would i have been taken? or would they have simply taken what they needed from me there and then.

I have seen the stelph type ufo but that was back in the early 80's, it was over our house at the time and the whole family watched it high above our house outside in the back garden.
I can remember this very well and the details are still very clear in my mind.
At the time i remember thinking is this a real ufo because it never matched any other sightings at the time which was given to media etc.

Around that time also my son and myself was given a message very surreal via the tv, this sounds weird i know but we were given this message and were shown pictures flashing across the tv screen.
Now with everything i have read regarding your work and James's i am having some doubts not that we didn't see the flashes etc but whether it was on our tv or on the trip seat.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:03 PM   #579
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.astrovera.com/forum/index.php Maybe worth a look if subscription is a problem
Old 11-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #580
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, now please excuse my wacky sense of humour here, i mean no disrespect simply my silly sense tells me to laugh. Have never known a married couple ET, nor i feel they have social structures anywhere near the ones we have so adultery might be a no go, And its usually ascribed that they have no genitalia it might be difficult to reproduce as we know the term.

my regards

THE WATCHER
How do they reproduce?
How about any details?
Old 11-23-2008, 10:43 PM   #581
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
The One they call Krell.
Hmmm, the only Krell i am familiar with is the vast computer complex in the 50's sci-fi film Forbidden Planet!!, can you please elaborate further?

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #582
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

The one in control of the forth level of conciousness.
The Bow, The Gog, The Maygog, and Krell.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #583
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry,
You have mentioned before that abduction scenarios were being taken place by military enforcements, and in some cases the black stelph type ufo craft was being used. Do you know if this type of abduction scenario is still being used?
yes MILABs still take place

Has their technology took leaps and bounds in that particular field.
I wrote to you a while back and gave you information about an abduction which took place for me.
I was marked by this abduction on my arm so i know it was more than just a (dream)
I feel these beings simply walked in but the abduction was placed in my mind via a different agenda.
Would i have been taken? or would they have simply taken what they needed from me there and then.
yes i do recall, and thought somehow, with my set of questions, having received no response, i thought i might have annoyed, angered or upset you. Placed within your mind is just as traumatic as taking place in waking reality

I have seen the stelph type ufo but that was back in the early 80's, it was over our house at the time and the whole family watched it high above our house outside in the back garden.
I can remember this very well and the details are still very clear in my mind.
At the time i remember thinking is this a real ufo because it never matched any other sightings at the time which was given to media etc.

Around that time also my son and myself was given a message very surreal via the tv, this sounds weird i know but we were given this message and were shown pictures flashing across the tv screen.
Now with everything i have read regarding your work and James's i am having some doubts not that we didn't see the flashes etc but whether it was on our tv or on the trip seat.
without further investigation that would prove very difficult to ascertain

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #584
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
The one in control of the forth level of conciousness.
The Bow, The Gog, The Maygog, and Krell.

right, got you now yes. well whom can say which levels, which realms, which vistas the watcher has been allowed to view?

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #585
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara
Barry are you aware of the Osiris Program?

Now this is something James will be able to answer, certain projects/programs are being disclosed by others, including James so i have no reason to further disclose, i sit back and allow the others to do so

Did they find the information regarding regeneration etc within ancient artifacts? (tablets, Manuscripts etc)

Have you heard of Howard Middleton Jones? Back a few years Howard revealed that a covert group had gone to the Great Pyramid and while there they brought a Being back to life.

i know of it yes but again feel not necessary to comment, allowing others to do that

Apparently Howard was part of the group who played a part in the resurrection of this Being.

If this is factual then this implies the Being's intelligence had been "stored" somewhere and was waiting for a body (in this case his own) to be re-animated/resurrected.

According to Howard there are three tombs beneath the Plateau containing Joseph, Osiris and Enlil. The last two are still reportedly in Stasis.

All the Best
Ara

THE WATCHER

Barry thanks for the above reply.

I imagine there are more than three bodies awaiting 'resurrection'.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #586
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
http://www.astrovera.com/forum/index.php Maybe worth a look if subscription is a problem
I'll pass thanks, IF I have to move on i will try several other options such as a website or setting up a forum exclusively for whistleblowers and Insiders, thanks anyways

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #587
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post

Barry thanks for the above reply.

I imagine there are more than three bodies awaiting 'resurrection'.

All the Best
Ara
maybe not just bodies but artefacts possibly?

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #588
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Indeed! I've read the Great Pyramid is a Resurrection Machine. (amongst other things). Interestingly according to Howard Middleton Jones there is a Crystal sitting beneath the GP which is part of a machine. And it's twin is reportedly on Mars.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 11-23-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:49 PM   #589
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Indeed! I've read the Great Pyramid is a Resurrection Machine. (amongst other things). Interestingly according to Howard Middleton Jones there is a Crystal sitting beneath the GP which is part of a machine. And it's twin is reportedly on Mars.

All the Best
Ara
I've seen, heard, experienced stranger things so would not be too surprised

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #590
sleepingnomore

Ara and Watcher,

I've been following your conversations. Very interesting. I've been to the great pyramid and it does have a strange energy. I've also touched the funeral mask of King Tut and received an electrical shock.

Nothing you've both said here would surprise me.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #591
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Quote:

All the Best
Ara
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Ara and Watcher,

I've been following your conversations. Very interesting. I've been to the great pyramid and it does have a strange energy. I've also touched the funeral mask of King Tut and received an electrical shock.

Nothing you've both said here would surprise me.
We should start a thread about this it would be very popular amongst people who want to know and i could shed some light as well.....
Old 11-24-2008, 03:11 AM   #592
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

Valery Uvarov has written some of the most interesting and unusual information about Egypt's pyramids in his book, The Pyramids. Most fascinating is his description of their connection to Atlantis.

His English version can be downloaded at:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...hk=1&Itemid=44

Here's the description:

The Pyramids

Price per Unit (piece): $15.00

This book download is 10MB and contains 213 A4 pages.

Although many books have been written about the properties of pyramids, they have not yet become an indispensable part of our lives. One of the reasons for this is that people have still not realised what they are and why after all they were built. Many opinions and suggestions have been put forward, but no definite, convincing version of their true purpose has yet been heard. Paradoxically, each new discovery that revealed the profound knowledge of mathematics and astronomy expressed in the construction of the pyramids, compounded by the mystery of the technology used to build them, made the solution even more difficult. All that has been discovered only served to perplex researchers – how, and most importantly, why were such complex edifices made?

Lost among the multitude of hypotheses is the main idea that provided a mighty stimulus for our ancestors, inspiring them to an unprecedented accomplishment – to erect pyramids that today could not be reproduced by a single country, by even the most advanced economy, unless the whole world collaborated. But for that we need a serious incentive. What was the ancients’ incentive? What was the stimulus capable of making people accomplish the impossible? Before we turn our attention to that knowledge, readers should be warned that reading this book will change them. Your consciousness will never be the same again.

This knowledge is of the sort that changes your whole outlook, your attitude to the world and to people, because it touches upon the very essence of the human being and his or her inner world. As a reward you will gain much practical use from the research in which you can participate by working your way through this book.

CW
Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #593
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Nassim Haramein:http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335 Claims that the Pyramids are and were for the housing of the "Covenant of the Ark" ( a black hole power generator)
Old 11-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #594
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
without further investigation that would prove very difficult to ascertain

regards

THE WATCHER
Hello Barry,
Well i'm quite surprised with that response, no of course you did not anger me by your questions, all knowledge is important.

I thought i did answer all your questions.
Perhaps gremlins were at work!!
if i missed an e.mail then i apologise.
It takes a lot to anger me Barry, and i welcome any info you can give me.

The dvd's you sent me have made me think about so many things regarding the alien and military agenda and makes a lot of sense.
There has been a theme running through my family for a long time and with the stories you and James have disclosed it has just set everything in it's place, my own intuition told me something like this was happening now with your extensive info this has ticked all the boxes so to say.

I commend you for being outspoken on this and now the truth will out.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #595
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Nassim Haramein:http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335 Claims that the Pyramids are and were for the housing of the "Covenant of the Ark" ( a black hole power generator)
OK just to chip in this info, I came across this maybe 2 years ago. A man named Ron Wyatt claims he has found the Ark in Jerusalem.He worked on this a long time, was able to find the chamber,which is supposed to be right under the cross of jesus. He claims that when he entered the chamber, there were angels there(they looked human) that were protecting the Ark.....
This Ark was solid gold and he was told by the angels that it would stay there.....
Anyhow, here is that info:
http://www.bibleplus.org/discoveries/arkintro.htm
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dfYpYv_A4Ns
Old 11-24-2008, 11:53 PM   #596
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I imagine that with the ancients' advanced knowledge of genetics combined with ORMEs, they could have placed biological material of their own kind within artifacts imbued with orme. Within that environment I imagine genetic material would retain it's 'living properties' throughout time.

Makes you wonder what is truly hidden in ancient relics doesn't it?

Maybe the placing of jewelery into tombs has more meaning than we know? Not to mention their love of gold.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-25-2008, 12:02 AM   #597
sleepingnomore

You read my mind.

Old 11-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #598
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

What is the benefit to your handlers allowing you to spread information? Does it lessen their karma? Keep it coming I enjoy this very much and this is not meant to be a negative question.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:48 AM   #599
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hello Barry,
Well i'm quite surprised with that response, no of course you did not anger me by your questions, all knowledge is important.

I thought i did answer all your questions.
Perhaps gremlins were at work!!
if i missed an e.mail then i apologise.
It takes a lot to anger me Barry, and i welcome any info you can give me.

The dvd's you sent me have made me think about so many things regarding the alien and military agenda and makes a lot of sense.
There has been a theme running through my family for a long time and with the stories you and James have disclosed it has just set everything in it's place, my own intuition told me something like this was happening now with your extensive info this has ticked all the boxes so to say.

I commend you for being outspoken on this and now the truth will out.
Hi Jacqui, yes after you sent me details i responded with quite a few questions, after receiving no reply i thought i might have pushed things too far and perhaps annoyed you.

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-25-2008, 12:50 AM   #600
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by halebox View Post
What is the benefit to your handlers allowing you to spread information? Does it lessen their karma? Keep it coming I enjoy this very much and this is not meant to be a negative question.
they despise the secrecy, the human suffering, they have a conscience

regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread