Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-11-2010, 04:51 AM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sheldon Nidle 3-9-10 update from GFL/Possible disclosure soon

As a relative new person attempting to be discerning, I saw that many past threads have been written about the Galactic Federation of Light. I have asked questions in recent threads about this GFL and the channeled information, but have received no responses. If I had the time, I would indeed go through all the threads to attempt to get an answer.

In lieu of tonight's released Sheldon Nidle GFL download on You Tube, and some of the things mentioned, I felt this could be important and extremely timely.....that is if there is any believability to Sheldon and the Galactic Federation.

I need some of you that I asked for guidance to help me here and let me know what you ascertain about its validity. For all I know, many of you may know that this BS. Please don't judge me for lack of knowledge, just inform me.

The You tube posting is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDFqXVjzjIc

Supposedly, earth changes are coming quicker than expected and according to them, big changes are occurring presently.

I am posting the script here, if it takes up to much room, I will come back tomorrow and edit it after I receive some responses.

Sheldon Nidle Sirian Update Mar 9/10 Print E-mail
Tuesday, 09 March 2010 18:23

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

10 Akbal, 6 Ceh, 5 Caban

Selamat Jarin! We return with more to discuss with you. At present, the Earth allies have instituted a worldwide Intelligence blackout to demonstrate to everyone that they are applying the necessary security measures in anticipation of the first domino of the changes. The "roadblocks" are now self-imposed as our Earth allies slow down their operations in order to make sure that all potential opponents are removed from any position where they could cause delays to the immense global changes. So far, the remnants of the dark cabal have shown no proclivity to further hinder our Earth allies' good works. The final agreements are in place, as are the funds to carry out the numerous governmental and financial changes. All is in readiness for the grand plan to be implemented. Meanwhile, our inner ring of ships around Mother Earth is prepared to carry out its many pre-landing assignments. Our Earth allies are fully aware that Heaven has given us all the "green light" to act when the time is ripe, and to this end, we have recalled our various planetary patrols and stand ready to act!

For her part, Mother Earth is accelerating the preparatory stage of a series of massive, global earth changes. Your planet and her Spiritual Hierarchy tell us that time is running out, and it is therefore essential that some sort of pre-evacuation warnings be issued. Pursuant to this, the waiting interim governments comprehend the need to reprioritize their schedule of changes, and we are working with them on plans that meet the Earth Hierarchy's criteria. The most pressing issue is to ascertain how best to prepare each of you for the much reduced time span before departure from the planet surface becomes necessary. A general intensification of planetary activity is also being noticed by your astronomers, who see an upsurge of unaccountable activity happening throughout your solar system. The heightened activity is affecting the space stations and shuttles in near-earth orbit and has lead to the cancellation of most rocket-propelled, manned space missions. In fact, your seriously panicked secret governments are using their antigravity fleet in a desperate bid to avail themselves of a hi-tech escape plan.

The dark cabalists' attempts to defy Earth's Spiritual Hierarchy are typical of them, but fear is now compelling them to physically challenge our clearly stated prohibitions: we have informed them in no uncertain terms that their operations are limited to the planet and its atmosphere; likewise, the Agarthans have banned the cabal's craft from Inner Earth. This puts the cabal in a predicament that has only one solution: to surrender, and to do so ASAP! Your lovely planet is turning to the Light and it is time for you to be informed of what lies ahead. Your dark elites' sources of information have made them vividly aware that their physical survival is now at stake. It is essential for them to surrender and permit our Earth allies to get on with the announcements detailing what is to happen and why. Mother Earth is in the final stages before serious earth changes begin. Further, Heaven requires you to be informed that you are not alone in the galaxy and that your space and spiritual families are here to bring you, with Love and grace, back into full consciousness.

This process of divine change has been tampered with by the dark and its endless infernal schemes. Our task has been to counter these infamous activities and to keep your changes to Heaven's timetable. Our multiple star-nation command board meets daily to put together programs ensuring that Heaven's decrees are carried out. No single star-nation has the power to thwart these divine operations. We are acting as one to guarantee that Heaven's commands are accomplished by means of this first contact mission. To this end, we have set up a series of guidelines that our diplomatic missions are extending to the Earth allies and various governments on your world. We have made it very clear that this is the time for action. Your long-suffering planet makes it evident, too, that the string of delays that has punctuated the recent past must end. We are advised to plan for all possible contingencies and to be ready to carry them out at a moment's notice.

Our fleets are at the ready, and we have compiled a series of back-up announcements to cover any eventualities we may face. These range from simple, forthright announcements informing you of our existence and the need to start mass landings, to emergency broadcasts warning you of imminent earth changes that require us to evacuate you from your surface homes. In the case of the former, we can then also address the secret technologies and set the timing for our arrival on your shores. In any event, we greatly prefer that these broadcasts be delivered by the interim governments. Mother Earth desires, above all, to see far more progress than is happening at present. Those actions that set the stage for an interim world need to happen. We cannot overstate the importance of this. Our purpose here is to shepherd what is now underway to a smooth and rapid success.

Our deep involvement in your affairs has afforded us many new and interesting insights into the dark's operation on your world. We were told about its modus operandi long ago and have spent the past two decades seeing it all in action. The extent to which the dark has been able to change you from a strong, integrated Being into a weak and compliant one that is so divided against itself that you actually "die" after a few decades is quite astonishing. Happily, Heaven is reintegrating and restoring you to your former power and abilities so that you can contribute significantly to the unfolding of the divine plan in physicality. We gleefully look forward to this wondrous transformation and intend to welcome you back with great fanfare. Your hard-won wisdom has the power to accelerate certain consciousness-oriented developments now brewing throughout this galaxy.

This galaxy is undergoing a vast transformation toward the Light. Everywhere, formerly dark star-nations and immense empires are becoming less dictatorial and more inclined toward personal sovereignty and individual rights. There, everyone is highly motivated to develop a Lightbody and to transcend the limitations of 3-D physicality. This longing has enticed many to focus on what you are going through, and so it is in everyone's best interests for us to advise and mentor you back into full consciousness. Besides, you are part of our space family. Humans were given the gift of a Lightbody and Heaven has protected it from destruction. The following chapter of our joint history is predicated on your return to the Light, so you can see that this sacred transformation of yours is most important to us.

The pressure-cooker that is first contact is boiling over! It is imperative that the agenda drawn up between our Earth allies and us now be completed. First, we need to get the waiting caretaker governments into power, together with the prosperity fund deliveries which will kick-start the gold-backed financial system. Then we are to co-sponsor the unveiling of a series of remarkable new technologies, adding ours to the pot. Third, we need, together, to address Mother Earth and quickly remedy her current condition. You need to adopt a whole new set of perceptions and come to honor her role in your evolution. She is a living Being and you are her invited guests. You need to become independent, and fully responsible guardians of her diverse ecosystems.

Today, we addressed various developments happening on your world and explained how these relate to the first contact mission. Mother Earth is subtly pursuing a course that is intended to force the hand of the dark and demonstrate how vital it is for our Earth allies to swiftly complete their complex agenda. Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!) info@paoweb.com

Sincerely, Your friend, Mystique (with way more questions than answers)
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:20 AM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sheldon Nidle 3-9-10 update from GFL/Possible disclosure soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
As a relative new person attempting to be discerning, I saw that many past threads have been written about the Galactic Federation of Light. I have asked questions in recent threads about this GFL and the channeled information, but have received no responses. If I had the time, I would indeed go through all the threads to attempt to get an answer.

In lieu of tonight's released Sheldon Nidle GFL download on You Tube, and some of the things mentioned, I felt this could be important and extremely timely.....that is if there is any believability to Sheldon and the Galactic Federation.

I need some of you that I asked for guidance to help me here and let me know what you ascertain about its validity. For all I know, many of you may know that this BS. Please don't judge me for lack of knowledge, just inform me.

Supposedly, earth changes are coming quicker than expected and according to them, big changes are occurring presently.
"For her part, Mother Earth is accelerating the preparatory stage of a series of massive, global earth changes. Your planet and her Spiritual Hierarchy tell us that time is running out, and it is therefore essential that some sort of pre-evacuation warnings be issued. "

I'd suggest anyone who really wants to know about earth changes, is to go to a University and study geology... study the past, for millions of years. Doesn't appear Earth is going anywhere fast....

"Our fleets are at the ready,"

I'd like to see evidence of any of these fleets. Where are they? Perhaps just a figment of someone's imagination....

"This galaxy is undergoing a vast transformation toward the Light. "

Lots of individuals make this claim/statement. What is this "Light"? Light can't mean the visible spectrum of light. So why do people use this word to describe something so intangible? Do they mean towards enlightenment? Where is the proof that the whole galaxy is transforming towards some intangible thing? Again, I'd suggest one to go study something at a University like astronomy.

I studied Sheldon Nidle for some time in years past.. joined his forum. Eventually I realized he just keeps repeating the same theme... with no proof of anything. He hasn't convinced me of anything pertaining to his claims.

Last edited by KathyT; 03-11-2010 at 05:23 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Same video posted earlier today here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20854

Btw, viking posted evacuation directions here if this really comes to pass: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=128

Last edited by lisa; 03-11-2010 at 06:15 AM.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

I've read a lot of GFL stuff too. As far as I can tell they'll just keep posting information that the next big thing is right around the corner right up till 2012 and beyond.

Even if it did go down as they say we have guys like George Kavasilas warning us that they're the false light.

If even the gold-backed financial system would come into play, let alone first contact, I'd be a happy camper. We have good ol' Ben Fulford telling us that's coming as well with the Amero. Course, Ben's another one always posting that the next big thing is just around the corner....

And we wait....

and we wait....

Which is likely our problem, all this waiting, no doing. I've come to a "I'll believe it when I see it" type of attitude because there's too many people saying don't worry it's coming, and it never comes. PC has been guilty of that as well, especially in 2008.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, there are threads here about channelers and the GFL. The consensus in this forum seem to be rather sceptical as most of the material appears unfounded and fails to come to pass repeatedly

There is no doubt Earth changes are accelerating but the reasons appear to be rather different than those portrayed by the GFL

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #6
Jason
Avalon Senior Member

I follow the galactic federation chanelings as well, although I believe they are not legit. Tons of great spiritual advice, but they have been saying the same stuff over and over, like its always just around the corner, maybe too much wishful thinking. I would love for their information to manifest.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote