Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #76
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
She comes and goes much as I do.

Winter Wolf
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #77
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Ma'at was before Isis, i.e. Isis became the "personal" Goddess to replace the rather impersonal Ma'at, which was more a mystical cosmic force/principle.

Ma'at was the universe itself.

And She spoke to me right after (a couple days after) I had a conversation about Her.

And She orchestrated the greatest true story ever told.

Apparently She's getting ready to clean house.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #78
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Ma'at was before Isis, i.e. Isis became the "personal" Goddess to replace the rather impersonal Ma'at, which was more a mystical cosmic force/principle.

Ma'at was the universe itself.

And She spoke to me right after (a couple days after) I had a conversation about Her.

And She orchestrated the greatest true story ever told.

Apparently She's getting ready to clean house.
That's great...now tell me about that room and the ceremony...what was the purpose?
Did she show you that?

Last edited by BROOK; 12-25-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:02 AM   #79
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
That's great...now tell me about that room and the ceremony...what was the purpose?
No purpose or ceremony.

I had a motto that Reality is God, and I flew in the face of Christianity and Jesus and the Bible God, and said how stupid all three were.

Then I got tortured into a black hole, and I accepted if as God, for five years 24x7 torment and incredibly difficult soul navigation...

Then the show LOST became my hobby, and I wrote about it and made theories, and I was spot on, and one of my theories was that the island is a Goddess.

So I am talking to a historian, who says that the Egyptians were the first major civilization to go away from worshipping the Goddess. When he said that, I had this WOW moment, he and I were in this zone, where you get when so few of the people around you have a clue, but you know you're on to something big...

Anyway, a couple days later, I am laying in torture, in my bed, in a black hole, and then She says, "I'm very angry.... cooking".

She said a word before cooking that I missed. Bummer. It was gentle as a breeze without any vibration, it did not stun me whatsoever, it was just there.

Already there were a ton of miracles, so I just kind of went on my way.

A couple weeks later, it soaked in, a Goddess spoke to me. WOW. There really really really is a GODDESS!!!!!!!!!

I mean ABSOLUTELY. DONE DEAL. NO MORE FAITH REQUIRED.

And my motto was true, and She is going to prove it true, I suspect that is what She is cooking, a major KABOOOM, Reality is Goddess, the male god religions are stupid and false, just like I said.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #80
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't think so
Old 12-25-2009, 09:04 AM   #81
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I didn't think so
Are you trying to say you have to have a ceremony???

You're a joke, if you think you can brush off what I just said.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 AM   #82
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you trying to say you have to have a ceremony???

You're a joke, if you think you can brush off what I just said.
I'm not brushing it off..I asked a question..that only Ma'at would know..and if she told you...you would know what I speak of...

And if you think I'm a joke....so be it
Old 12-25-2009, 09:10 AM   #83
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not brushing it off..I asked a question..that only Ma'at would know..and if she told you...you would know what I speak of...
You're trying to dictate how a Goddess would behave, that's a joke. You're trying to make a Goddess fit into a doctrine. That's a religion.

You fail.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #84
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You're trying to dictate how a Goddess would behave, that's a joke. You're trying to make a Goddess fit into a doctrine. That's a religion.

You fail.
I failed You know nothing of which I speak
Old 12-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #85
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I failed You know nothing of which I speak
I have seen a hermetic ceremony, where they summoned a Goddess, and She appeared and spoke.

But that's all She did.

The Goddess that spoke to me orchestrated the greatest true story ever told that is going to end all religions. na na na
Old 12-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #86
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have seen a hermetic ceremony, where they summoned a Goddess, and She appeared and spoke.

But that's all She did.

The Goddess that spoke to me orchestrated the greatest true story ever told that is going to end all religions. na na na
Wrong ceremony...go back and ask which one I speak of..then come back and tell me about it

Better yet..go back and have a look see

Last edited by BROOK; 12-25-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #87
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wrong ceremony...go back and ask which one I speak of..then come back and tell me about it

Better yet..go back and have a look see
Vague. Like you have something to tell the New Age Messiah.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #88
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Vague. Like you have something to tell the New Age Messiah.
I have nothing to tell, that you should not already know
Old 12-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #89
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have nothing to tell, that you should not already know
Huh? Huh? Huh?

You're nice. She may stop back by and tell me a thing or two, so I can catch up to you.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:35 AM   #90
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So my guess is she will not come right out and say it here on the forum...just keep dropping hints....

So how are you her counterpart?

Did you know Ra was merged with the god Horus as Re-Horakhty who was then later identified with Amun as Amun-Re?

Ra was Amun-Re or Ra. Oh yes. Ra was also identified with the sun god Atum as well.

"As Atum he was also seen as the first being and the originator of the Ennead, also consisting of Shu and Tefnut, Geb and Nut, Osiris, Set, Isis and Nephthys. (See Ennead for more information about this grouping.)"

I prefer Ra for some who have seen me see a living sun. Anyhow..I digress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

Ra (also spelled Ré) is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the fifth dynasty he became a major deity in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the mid-day sun, with other deities representing other positions of the sun. Ra changed greatly over time and in one form or another, much later he was said to represent the sun at all times of the day. The meaning of the name is uncertain, but it is thought if not a word for 'sun' it may be a variant of or linked to 'creative'.

The chief cult centre of Ra first was based in Heliopolis (called Inun, "Place of Pillars", in Egyptian), where he was identified with the local sun-god Atum. As Atum he was also seen as the first being and the originator of the Ennead, also consisting of Shu and Tefnut, Geb and Nut, Osiris, Set, Isis and Nephthys. (See Ennead for more information about this grouping.)

In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Re-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). When his worship reached this position of importance in the Egyptian pantheon, he was believed to be in command of the sky, the earth, and the underworld. He was associated with the falcon, the symbol of other sun deities who protected the pharaohs in later myths. After the deities were paired with pharaohs, the children of Hathor were considered to be fathered by Ra. Still later, he was identified with Amun as Amun-Re.

During the Amarna Period, Akhenaten suppressed the cult of Ra in favour of another solar deity Aton, the deified solar disc, but the cult was later restored.

The cult of the Mnevis bull, an embodiment of Ra, had its centre here and established a formal burial ground for the sacrificed bulls north of the city.

In the later myths Ra was seen to have created Sekhmet, the early lion-headed war goddess from Upper Egypt, who became Hathor, the gentle cow goddess, after she has sufficiently punished mankind as the avenging Eye of Ra. This changed the themes of much earlier myths into aspects of Ra and he was often said to be the father of both Hathor and Sekhmet, as well as brother to the god Osiris. Afterward, nearly all forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra alone, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names and eventually humans were created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra."

Isis mother of Horus and daughter of Geb and Nut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis#Mythology

When seen as the deification of the wife of the pharaoh in later myths, the prominent role of Isis was as the assistant to the deceased pharaoh. Thus she gained a funerary association, her name appearing over eighty times in the Pyramid Texts, and she was said to be the mother of the four deities who protected the canopic jars—more specifically, Isis was viewed as protector of the liver-jar-deity, Imsety. This association with the pharaoh's wife also brought the idea that Isis was considered the spouse of Horus (once seen as her child), who was protector, and later the deification of the pharaoh.

See the convoluted connection with Ra becoming Re-Horakhty and then Amun-Ra and Isis with her then son Horus who later becomes her husband?

Talk about convoluted patterns.

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 12-25-2009 at 09:43 AM.
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #91
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did you know Ra was merged with the god Horus as Re-Horakhty who was then later identified with Amun as Amun-Re?

Ra was Amun-Re or Ra.

I prefer Ra for some who have seen me see a living sun. Anyhow..I digress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra

Ra (also spelled Ré) is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the fifth dynasty he became a major deity in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the mid-day sun, with other deities representing other positions of the sun. Ra changed greatly over time and in one form or another, much later he was said to represent the sun at all times of the day. The meaning of the name is uncertain, but it is thought if not a word for 'sun' it may be a variant of or linked to 'creative'.

The chief cult centre of Ra first was based in Heliopolis (called Inun, "Place of Pillars", in Egyptian), where he was identified with the local sun-god Atum. As Atum he was also seen as the first being and the originator of the Ennead, also consisting of Shu and Tefnut, Geb and Nut, Osiris, Set, Isis and Nephthys. (See Ennead for more information about this grouping.)

In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Re-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). When his worship reached this position of importance in the Egyptian pantheon, he was believed to be in command of the sky, the earth, and the underworld. He was associated with the falcon, the symbol of other sun deities who protected the pharaohs in later myths. After the deities were paired with pharaohs, the children of Hathor were considered to be fathered by Ra. Still later, he was identified with Amun as Amun-Re.

During the Amarna Period, Akhenaten suppressed the cult of Ra in favour of another solar deity Aton, the deified solar disc, but the cult was later restored.

The cult of the Mnevis bull, an embodiment of Ra, had its centre here and established a formal burial ground for the sacrificed bulls north of the city.

In the later myths Ra was seen to have created Sekhmet, the early lion-headed war goddess from Upper Egypt, who became Hathor, the gentle cow goddess, after she has sufficiently punished mankind as the avenging Eye of Ra. This changed the themes of much earlier myths into aspects of Ra and he was often said to be the father of both Hathor and Sekhmet, as well as brother to the god Osiris. Afterward, nearly all forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra alone, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names and eventually humans were created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra."

Isis mother of Horus and daughter of Geb and Nut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis#Mythology

When seen as the deification of the wife of the pharaoh in later myths, the prominent role of Isis was as the assistant to the deceased pharaoh. Thus she gained a funerary association, her name appearing over eighty times in the Pyramid Texts, and she was said to be the mother of the four deities who protected the canopic jars—more specifically, Isis was viewed as protector of the liver-jar-deity, Imsety. This association with the pharaoh's wife also brought the idea that Isis was considered the spouse of Horus (once seen as her child), who was protector, and later the deification of the pharaoh.

See the convoluted connection with Ra becoming Re-Horakhty and then Amun-Ra and Isis with her then son Horus who later becomes her husband?

Talk about convoluted patterns.

Winter Wolf
The Falcon....ahhhh That would make you her counterpart

Last edited by BROOK; 12-25-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #92
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Falcon....ahhhh That would make you her counterpart
What?

I see you edited the post I just quoted. I thought the falcon ahh? Was there more to that?

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 12-25-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #93
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What?

Winter Wolf
Quote:
He was associated with the falcon, the symbol of other sun deities who protected the pharaohs in later myths.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #94
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Uh huh. Isis. I always see them together.

Winter Wolf
Old 12-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #95
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

She has Falcon Wings
Old 12-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #96
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She has Falcon Wings

Yes she does and there is also a sun above her.

Winter Wolf
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #97
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

See the falcon in her wing in this picture?
And the sun above

Old 12-25-2009, 10:01 AM   #98
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
See the falcon in her wing in this picture?
And the sun above

There are many like it. It isn't the first I've seen. I should say there are other Isis pictures I have seen with the sun paired with her.....

Winter Wolf
Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 AM   #99
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Huh? Huh? Huh?

You're nice. She may stop back by and tell me a thing or two, so I can catch up to you.
Please do so..I would be very interested on your version
Old 12-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #100
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are many like it. It isn't the first I've seen.

Winter Wolf
Yep....I just happen to like that one...it's my fav