Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Steven Greer Interview Discussion

I am just opening up this thread so that people watching the new Steven Greer interview can comment on their views of it. There will no doubt be some polarization of opinions on this particular interview and I encourage that in this discussion.

I will go first. I understand that there are apposing philisophical views between Kerry and Dr. Greer. These are completely logical points of view and I respect both of them. No one of us (unless you are an ET reading this) can say with out a doubt one way or the other which one of these views is accurate. My personal opinion is that they are both right and that there is more than one truth.

The only other thing I have to say about this interview is that there is a lack of professionalism coming from Kerry's side as far as cutting Steven off in the middle of a thought and running him over with her take on things. I had to stop watching the video when I was about 3/4 the way through it because it morphed from a good discussion about perspectives on these subjects into a pissing contest where drama started overriding the message of both of them.

The excuse that "This is my interview style" is fine for Kerry and she is completely entitled to that stance on her paradigm of interviewing. However, she needs to be aware that the listeners to this interview (especially those new to camelot interviews) may get turned off by the lack of professionalism. Moreover, there may be potential interviewees that might shy away from a Camelot interview to avoid this type of scenario.

Not trying to be negative about Kerry in general. Kerry is obviously a great person and means well. Please do not come in with a post that is an attack saying that I am defaming everthing she has ever done like others have posted up in my other threads. Thank you.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

I agree.

Was totally shocked how bad the interview was from Project Camelot's side unfortunately.

Why interview someone and then talk over the top of them everytime they try to answer their questions, and just to say something unrelated and vague?

Excellent communication from Steven Greer, under very difficult conditions.

Best of luck with everything people...

Choose wisely,

Universally Yours

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Spiralmind

I found the interview to be embarrassing to watch at times. It would have been nice to hear Dr. Greer's testimony, but due to constant interruptions and harping on one subject for most of the hour, it only resulted in missed opportunities imo.

This was an interview of Kerry Cassidy instead of an interview of Steven Greer.

Please don't misunderstand me, I believe in Project Camelot and what it is trying to accomplish and what it has already achieved.

I guess not every interview will be a smashing success.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that it was a good interview.

I think that Steven Greer got his point across. And Camelot got their point across.

I love the story that Steven told at the end. I think the dream was a perfect metaphor.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I am dissapointed with the way Kerry tried to force her opinion on Greer...

I am sorry Kerry but yoiu know how I value what you have done in exposing lots of truths to the public. However you are wrong on this occasion. If the ET's wanted to be hostile in any way shape or form we would have been fried by now!!!

Greer is absolutely right...OUR TICKET TO THE STARS IS PEACE!!!! PERIOD

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I thought that it was a good interview.

I think that Steven Greer got his point across. And Camelot got their point across.

I love the story that Steven told at the end. I think the dream was a perfect metaphor.
Yes, this is true for the 75% of it that I watched. However, the same thing could have been accomplished with people taking turns voicing their opinion instead of being impatient and having to own the conversation. There was a little of this from Greer as well. However, this was only a defensive response to mirror what Kerry was already doing.

I started having a hard time listening to it after about the first 5 times she cut him off in the middle of answering a question that she asked. Then when he said something like "I am being interviewed here and you are running me over while I am trying to get my point across" her response was "Well, you must not be framiliar with our style of interviewing."

From my personal experience in just dealing with people on a daily basis my opinion is that cutting people off in the middle of explaining answers to questions is not an interview style. It is a bad habbit. I have worked with people in the business environment that had this habbit and it is very, very difficult to tolerate. Then when ever you do the same thing back they get defensive and act victimized.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #7
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada

I thought DR greeR SPOKE very well...
I think Kerry is losing it.......
Tooo bad...........
williamfmartin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I agree.

Was totally shocked how bad the interview was from Project Camelot's side unfortunately.

Why interview someone and then talk over the top of them everytime they try to answer their questions, and just to say something unrelated and vague?

Excellent communication from Steven Greer, under very difficult conditions.

Best of luck with everything people...

Choose wisely,

Universally Yours

L
I have watched or tried to watch most of these interviews brought out and I have yet to get thru one before getting frustrated with Kerry`s interview technics and just shutting it off. The talking over and the constant change of direction during the interviews I`ve seen leads me to believe they should hire someone to Interview Like Rick Keefe .

Maybe take notes and at the end of the interview go back and discuss those points you wish to make known . There is no need to interject and change the focus of what`s being discussed and then the topic is just left hanging unfinished . It can be really aggravating .
T3J
Quote:
"Well, you must not be framiliar with our style of interviewing."
That is not interviewing it is trying to impose your will on some one

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-07-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

After watching the video I have a new respect for Dr. Greer. I wasn't so sure about him after reading the blog a week ago but I understand where he is coming from now. He is a cautious man with a cautious stance unlike Camelot, which it should be. Project Camelot is trying to present many ideas from many angles and Dr. Greer is coming from one point of view, his point of view. I think if you really listen you will find that they have the same point of view. He is coming from a positive point of view and a hopeful view and knows that there may be a negative side but if the human race keeps up with the negative then we are going no where, literally no where in the galaxy, until we give up our war menatlity. I think Kerry was looking at this interview more in the way of a futuretalk and not a straight interview. I think Dr. Greer is use to being interviewed, which means he does most of the talking. I think he is right about the negative way the media is portraying the whole ET situation. Look at all the new movies coming out this fall, they are all about fighting aliens. One that I saw recently advertised was call District 9which looks really scary. In all I thought it was good and I wasn't embarassed by Kerry, she was doing what she does, make people discuss a topic instead of just spewing facts and figures. If anyone out there is good with body language I think it would say a lot.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

That was an interview? Where is the disclosure?

Maybe you should get me a plane ticket and put me in front of the camera!

Hey northen boy...fire up that web cam pack some snacks and get your revolution boots!!! Were going to OTT A WA! I heard that Jean Chretien was contacted in the east coast of canada when he was the leader of the pack and told to disclose the truth but he did nothing and I know that Paul Hellyer has spoken about the fact he suggested harper tell the truth... still nothing but lies and b.s.

Seriosuly...Bill and Kerry keep up the good work! But please do consider evolving your interview style to include some specific questions and to keep up with the changing levels of consciousness. I am sure it can not be easy to do what you do and the same goes for Steven Greer. If you got something to say about truth and disclosure...say it already!

I have posted this before but I will share again because i just like it so much.

I don't believe anything until I know everything all at once right now.
WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY HOW

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 08-07-2009 at 04:14 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #11
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished watching it and imo, both sides were at fault.

I do however believe in what Kerry tried to do.

I feel Greer believes he is in the position of making decisions for us - just like all governments have done up to now! It seems that he believes that if we think some ET's might not have our interest at heart, that we would grab our guns and start shooting!

I thought that's why we are all here - to learn the real truth and equip ourselves mentally and spiritually for whatever awaits us.

Please, Steven Greer! Let us make our own decisions! It is not disclosure if you disclose selectively!
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I will watch this interview shortly and comment then. I have a vested interest here, I am one of Steven Greer's Witnesses, plus I brought to his attention the PLF situation. Kerry has her own lets say 'unique' interview method, perhaps whenever Camelot have the time for an interview with me I will see first hand the Camelot style.
Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #13
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a paying member of PC and from what I have seen from this interview - im deeply saddened.

Kerry and Bill - thank you for bringing all the info you have to me and others, but from my heart I think you were not very respectful to Dr Greer.

There maybe somethings we all don't know that was said off-camera but please dont show disrespect.

I thought Kerry in particular tried too many times to talk over Dr Greer and it wasnt pleasant to watch.

(after a couple of hours from watching it, I now feel a little harsh above. Apologies, its not for me to say until we hear from Kerry or Bill, if they want to comment)

Keep up the good work PC.

Last edited by Flashback; 08-07-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #14
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

This started out as an interview but turned into a debate. I think if Kerry wants to present her view of things, she should do that when she is being interviewed. Otherwise, I would prefer to see insightful questions, even challenging questions, that get to the root of the point of view being presented. The danger of taking an advocacy position as interviewers, as others have pointed out, is that it may convince other potential interviewees that they will not get a fair hearing. Few are as confident as Dr. Greer about putting themselves in a position like that. There is a danger that the truth will be buried under a preconceived point of view and only interviewees who agree with that point of view will speak up. I think there was a lot of vehement agreement going on while refusing to listen long enough to get the gist of the nuanced arguments being presented on both sides. The debate needed a proper referee. Nonetheless, I think many will find it informative and it was a worthwhile exercise.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Jaan
Quote:
I feel Greer believes he is in the position of making decisions for us - just like all governments have done up to now! It seems that he believes that if we think some ET's might not have our interest at heart, that we would grab our guns and start shooting!
He seems to know far more than either Bill or Kerry does about these topics. The Catholic faith would be in uproar if they knew they were lied to . The biggest problem is that the lie has been perpetuated for to long and know they don`t know how to get our of it without coming out of it with egg on their faces. Let alone that they entered into agreements with these groups with out the public`s knowledge or consent .

Lets face it if they ,the visitors wanted the earth why wait 60 years to get it when they had superior knowledge weapons and who else knows what. They could have taken it and there would have been nothing we could have done about it.

You must remember nothing is going to be disclosed to us by the government , they don`t like it when the dirty laundry is aired in public if they were to disclose then the so called plan of an alien invasion would be out the window . They need to keep that cat in the bag for later We will learn about it when they (ET`s) decide and not before
Jaan
Quote:
Please, Steven Greer! Let us make our own decisions! It is not disclosure if you disclose selectively!
How would you go about disclosing the presence then? If you just throw it out there what happens everything will unravel . You want the government to do it .... and then trust what they are going to say after 60 years of lies, It has to be some one independent , Unconnected or the visitors them selves that do it . So now where do the guns come in from the sheeple who were constantly lied to thinking of an invading force , ie: Reagan and his star wars plan .

I`m surprised Greer sat there thru all this **** he doesn`t need this I commend him for putting up with it If It had of been me I would have walked away . Needless to say they can cross his name off any future interviews. I would expect him to decline

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-07-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
5thDensity
Avalon Senior Member

If, for Dr Greer ther is no evidence for ET invasion, than its strange for me. Hes way is, probably, becouse there is no open war in the skyes ( like F-16`s chasing beem-ship). Open ET invasion is such obvious thing, where you know who the enemy is, who to fight. Better thing is, to clone all presidents and leaders, propagate "democracy" with controlled two party system, so population has illusion of voting choice and freedom. Thats perfect picture of perfect prison, when prisoner has no idea, he is a prisoner, so he never rebell. Thats what we have in this world now, in my opinion. Not a nice place to live in. What if we have been peacefull race, and all negative things on earth were ET influences, Dr Greer? You dont know what kind of ivasion "bad" ET`s preferThey are maybe melevelent but they may have no barbaric style! Instead storming the castle with hatchets, they like to leave trojan horse at the gates Thanks.
I dont think camelot will get Dr Greer on again. It wasnt interview, it was "a grilling of a poor Steven by Kerry from camelot"

Last edited by 5thDensity; 08-07-2009 at 06:11 PM.
5thDensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #17
franciejones
Banned

Very sad. It was embarrassing atleast and an attack at worst.

Last edited by franciejones; 08-07-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: found otherwise
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

it was a, sometimes heated, discussion. They all have had similar and different experiences. greer handled it very well, calm, relaxed. There will always be differences as people perceive things differently, depending where they are in their search for truth. it was good to hear everything that was said. i didn't like kerry's hand in action ( it was like invading greer's private space). i like Greer's positive attitude and being "cautiously optimistic".
I am not going to make a mountain out of a molehole when judging( I don't like that word) the behaviour of both parties. Thank you for posting it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My perspective on their apposing paradigms is this...

Dr. Greer has evolved into an archetypal planetary figure head. He may not be involved in actual main stream politics as usual line in D.C. However, politics is just a synonym for perceptions. Greer is in a much higher state of global planetary observation than Kerry is. He holds some extreme responsibility towards what direction people decide to head in if and when they find out ET's are real.

Being aware of this, he is doing his best to do the responsible thing and get people off of the Independence Day / War of the Worlds mentality and shift them over to the Shaking hands welcoming helping races. He knows that weather or not there are negative ET's, is not what is important when it comes to shifting the consciousness of the planet.

He said in the interview that the entire universe is evolving towards new states of consciousness. I can only assume that he is gleaming this from the same place I am which would be the Mayan Myths about the Universal Evolution. This evolution includes the negative ET's. Even if they are negaitve right now, they may not be in another year. Just like even though our power structure is negative right now then it may not be in the near future.

Where as Kerry is still forming and evolving her paradigm about what all of this information means and may be trailing behind Steven as far as being aware of the perception and tendencies of the public. She is right that there are negative ET's and that there is the possibility that consciously inviting all ET's into your experience could potentially be dangerous to the individual doing the inviting. However, in my opinion she is allowing her fear for what could happen to people over ride her knowledge that we all attract what we are.

Steven was trying to say without spelling it out that if the planet is peacefull then we will attract what we are which is peaceful races. And that if we are attracting negative races right now it is because many of the people on the planet are just a negative as these bad ET's are. It seems as though Steven has seen the way he wishes for it to turn out in the end and has formulated a plan that he thinks is best towards achieving that goal.

I do not think what he is doing is reckless in the least. You will only attract things into your live that are at similar polarities that you are. If you have a battle mentality (like I sometimes do) then every once and while you will attract the thought forms of some negative ET's into your experience. If you have a peaceful mentality where you are aware of what is going on, but you do not wish to make it into a battle then you more than likely will not attract negative ET's.

There are exceptions to everything. I am not saying that any of these conclusions I am reaching are definitive truth on these matters. This is just my current perception of them. Ask me again in 2 months and I will probably be standing in a different place on these matters. Allowing your paradigm and consciousness to shift at the same rate that the planet and the universe are shifting at is the key to making it though all of this safely. If you learned something and integrated it into you paradigm a month ago and now are faced with apposing information that violates and over powers the old info, you should allow your paradigm to shift and the egos desire to be right should be temporarily set aside.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 08-07-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #20
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Northern
Thanks for responding! I understand your point, but it creates a gray area of disclosure.

Anything he, or anyone claiming to disclose, may hide information THEY deem as improper at the time. Do you feel comfortable with the fact that somebody else decides what you should or shouldn't know?

I don't.

But I see "the interview" as symbolic of what is happening at the moment. Different opinions stir everyone's emotions, especially at critical times like this.

I just hope that this will blow over soon and we can all focus again on what really matters. So what if they rubbed each other the wrong way? As long as we all stay true to the real issues.

Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #21
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I like the way Kerry gets in there and asks the difficult questions. She is pushing the envelop which will help bring in the new paradigm.

I don't feel she is coming from disrespect, but from her intention to get the Truth for herself and all of us. Bill was also on the same page as Kerry and no one brought this up.

Maybe her 'way' is unpopular only because we are so programmed to shake our heads yes, agreeing with someone instead of being straight and speaking ones' truth, this is what we came here for, especially now. She was only forcing Dr Greer to take responsibility for his words, why not, we all need to be responsible for what we are putting out in the world, especially those in the public eye making money off the 'information' they are selling.

We should have more of these rousing debates.
Maybe that's what people are objecting to it being a biased interview by Kerry, instead of calling it an 'interview' we should call it a discussion or a debate.

Bravo Kerry for having the balls to ask the hard questions and putting it all on the line instead of shrinking away from getting the Truth.

Have an extraordinary and Truthful day!

<Truth>

Last edited by TruthWillSetUFree; 08-07-2009 at 07:10 PM.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I like the way Kerry gets in there and asks the difficult questions. She is pushing the envelop which will help bring in the new paradigm.

I don't feel she is coming from disrespect, but from her intention to get the Truth for herself and all of us. Bill was also on the same page as Kerry and no one brought this up.

Maybe her 'way' is unpopular only because we are so programmed to shake our heads yes, agreeing with someone instead of being straight and speaking ones' truth, this is what we came here for, especially now. She was only forcing Dr Greer to take responsibility for his words, why not, we all need to be responsible for what we are putting out in the world, especially those in the public eye making money off the 'information' they are selling.

We should have more of these rousing debates.
Maybe that's what people are objecting to it being a biased interview by Kerry, instead of calling it an 'interview' we should call it a discussion or a debate.

Bravo Kerry for having the balls to ask the hard questions and putting it all on the line instead of shrinking away from getting the Truth.

Have an extraordinary and Truthful day!

<Truth>
I do not disagree with this, this is probably exactly how Kerry feels about it also. However, public opinion is probably not going to swing in this type of direction because the public (non-esoteric people) want to see high production value and professionalism on the part of the interviewer is part of that. Perception is 99% of everything. If the goal is to wake more people up then you need to play towards the expectation of the brain washed public to some degree with a healthy balance towards pushing against those expectations.

I know better than to jump to the conclusion that Kerry is to wrapped up in being right to have good judgement. I know better because I have been watching the Camelot Interviews for a while now. On the other hand, if the Greer interview was the first ever Project Camelot video I had ever seen, the perception I form would probably be the opposite. I would probably never visit the Cameot home page and miss out on all of the other good info. This is the possible side effect of the increasing intensity of Kerry's communication habbits.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

To quote Richard Hoagland's response to Kerry's communication style

"Lets get back on the logic train here"
Old 08-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #24
franciejones
Banned

I do not agree. I don't think any difficult questions were asked. It sounded like an hour was spent with Kerry defending what she posted about Greer on PC and trying to get him to say that what he said was "wrong" or "irresponsible". It did not seem like an interview or a debate. It seemed like an arguement and it was painful to watch
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i think it was good, both sides are known to be quite forceful in their opinions. ive never really heard much from mr greer , i like him. kerry's faceial expression at some points in the interveiw/ argument (lol) toward the camera was a bit disrespectful. i agree also with the concept that say you can have good greys. its like saying all humans are bad. it cant be so. both had valid arguments.

very entertaining tho. i agree with greer that these scientist and insiders on projects are perhaps even more programmed than outsiders. 4 years oxygen and 12 months food sounds like , as hoagland would say'the lie is different at every level'. making blanket statements that all et's are good or any other statement is best left to ones own personal life.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote