Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO in Haiti night before earthquake

UFO sighting sightings caught on tape the night before the Haiti Earthquake 2010 HAARP ??

I have never seen a UFO like this one it was taken by US missionaries in Haiti the night before.

Has anyone else?

I don't know how this could be HAARP anyone want to have a guess at why the author of this video thinks it could be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO in Haiti night before earthquake

Some people are saying it was the sun.

I heard JoAnn Richards on the veritas show once say that there will be man UFO's in an area about to be "doomed" so to speak They take people to other planets for some not very nice things. This is her BIO from the web page on the veritas show website. I did enjoy her interview

Jo Ann Richards is the Executive Director of educational non-profit Earth Defense Headquarters. Her husband, Mark Richards, and his father, Ellis Loyd Richards, were involved with top-level military intelligence operations since World War II. Many of these operations included on-world and off-world contact and battles with various alien species. Mark's family history includes some very interesting bloodlines and personal connections. Both of his grandfathers worked with Nikola Tesla. Grandfather Richards worked on the Manhattan Project. Mark's father spent summers with Tesla, Goddard, and Hubble. Both he and Mark were involved with top-secret activities since they were teens. It runs in the family. Jo Ann has been a guest on several radio and TV shows including Through the Keyhole with Karyn Dolan, Rob Simone, Light of Day, Sedona Lights, Vortex Network News, Cosmic Connections, Out There TV, and is featured in Ed Grimsley's video. She spoke at the PROBE UK conference in October 2007. Jo Ann speaks about her knowledge of a few military operations and meetings that these men were involved with. In 1984, Mark was falsely convicted of a murder and has been incarcerated ever since. The family now believes it was to keep him quiet about what he knows and to keep him from fighting the New World Order.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Ok calling all Haarp experts.

If you wanted to create an earthquake do you send the microwave energy onto the target at what time span before the event. In otherwords if you sent energy in today do get a reaction today or will it start things moving that will result in an earthquake a few hours later?

There would have to be a delay for this UFO to be haarp.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you mnts and micjer for your responses both very interesting points to consider

I don't know how it could be the sun, in the beginning of the vid it seemed to be going up fairly quick into the sky from the horizon, or looked to be.

Again because he couldn't get it quite focused, it is difficult to decipher the actual shape of the craft.

Wouldn't haarp have to send rays, or whatever it does, into the earth where the plates are located.

Here is a more scientific explanation for the quake so I am thinking to cause this it would have to affect the plates to move in some way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsJhi...om=PL&index=51

I also heard a report that it got very cold there on Jan 13 just a day after
Old 01-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Ok calling all Haarp experts.

If you wanted to create an earthquake do you send the microwave energy onto the target at what time span before the event. In otherwords if you sent energy in today do get a reaction today or will it start things moving that will result in an earthquake a few hours later?

There would have to be a delay for this UFO to be haarp.
I am not sure, I don't think they have disclosed this info it will be too obvious...
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

One thing we do know is how a microwave oven works. It takes time to generate enough energy to make water boil, or my soup to explode when I forget to cover it.

So with this rational it would have to start a while in advance.

The ufo....... I don't think is the sun either. Near the end of the clip it seems to be below the clouds as it illuminates the bottom of them.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #7
Juvena
Unsubscribed

In my opinion, I don't think the UFO can create the earthquakes or UFO/aliens for that matter of a fact. I learn in school from my geography class that earthquakes are caused by fault line.

Quote:
Why Do Earthquakes Happen?

Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault. This sudden release of energy causes the seismic waves that make the ground shake. When two blocks of rock or two plates are rubbing against each other, they stick a little. They don't just slide smoothly; the rocks catch on each other. The rocks are still pushing against each other, but not moving. After a while, the rocks break because of all the pressure that's built up. When the rocks break, the earthquake occurs. During the earthquake and afterward, the plates or blocks of rock start moving, and they continue to move until they get stuck again. The spot underground where the rock breaks is called the focus of the earthquake. The place right above the focus (on top of the ground) is called the epicenter of the earthquake.
http://www.geo.mtu.edu/UPSeis/why.html

Quote:
1. What are earthquakes?

An earthquake is caused by a sudden slip on a fault. Stresses in the earth's outer layer push the sides of the fault together. Stress builds up and the rocks slips suddenly, releasing energy in waves that travel through the rock to cause the shaking that we feel during an earthquake.

2. What causes earthquakes?

According to the USGS, an earthquake occurs when plates grind and scrape against each other. In California there are 2 plates: the Pacific Plate and the North American Plate. The Pacific Plate consists of most of the Pacific Ocean floor and the California Coast line. The North American Plate comprises most the North American Continent and parts of the Atlantic Ocean floor. These primary boundary between these 2 plates is the San Andreas fault. The San Andreas fault is more than 650 miles long and extends to depths of at least 10 miles. Many other smaller faults like the Hayward (Northern California) and the San Jacinto (Southern California) branch from and join the San Andreas fault zone. The Pacific plate grinds northwestward past the North American Plate at a rate of about 2 inches per year. Parts of the San Andreas fault system adapt to this movement by constant "creep" resulting in many tiny shocks and a few moderate earth tremors. In other areas where creep is NOT constant, strain can build up for hundreds of years, producing great earthquakes when it finally releases.

A fault is a thin zone of crushed rock between two blocks of rock, and can be any length, from centimeters to thousands of kilometers. It is a fracture in the crust of the earth along which rocks on one side have moved relative to those on the other side. Most faults are the result of repeated displacements over a long period of time.

There are 3 different kinds of faults: (1) Normal, dip-slip fault. The fault plane of a normal fault dips away from the uplifted crustal block. Faulting occurs in response to extension.
(2) Reverse, dip-slip fault. The fault plane of a reverse fault dips beneath the uplifted crustal block. Faulting occurs in response to compression.
(3) Strike-slip fault. Crustal blocks slide past each other. The slip may be left lateral or right lateral. This example shows a left-lateral, strike-slip fault.

Earthquakes occur on faults. When an earthquake occurs on one of these faults, the rock on one side of the fault slips with respect to the other. The fault surface can be vertical, horizontal, or at some angle to the surface of the earth. The slip direction can also be at any angle. Because of this, there are two different types of earthquake that can occur. The strike-slip earthquake occurs on an approximately vertical fault plane as the rock on one side of the fault slide horizontally past the other. The dip-slip earthquake happens when the fault is at an angle to the surface of the earth and the movement of the rock is up or down.

Surface rupture occurs when movement on a fault deep within the earth breaks through to the surface. Not all earthquakes result in surface rupture. Fault rupture almost always follows preexisting faults which are zones of weakness. Rupture may occur suddenly during an earthquake or slowly in the form of fault creep, which is the slow movement of faults in the earth's crust. Sudden displacements are more damaging to structures because they are accompanied by shaking.

There are several ways of finding a fault: (1) the earthquake left surface evidence, such as surface ruptures or fault scarps (cliffs made by EQs); (2) a large earthquake has broken the fault since we began instrumental recordings in 1932; and (3) the fault produces small earthquakes that we can record with the denser seimographic network established in the 1970s.

3. Can earthquakes be prevented?

No, but they can be mitigated. With proper planning now, you can avoid a lot of damage to your home, business and yourself when an earthquake strikes. To learn more about protecting your home or business from an earthquake, please see the home mitigation and business mitigation pages on our site.
http://www.crew.org/home/eqfacts.html
Juvena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Some people are saying it was the sun.

The man shooting the video sounds sooooo smoked out.... "I can't focus on it..."

A UFO THAT BIG in such a populus region and at such a time when the whole world is combing though all the images it can of the tragedy to try to understand.... one would think there would be more (at least some still photos from other witnesses) on this event.

I wasn't there, so I'm not xpert on the event, but I know that if you point most cameras directlty at a supper bright light, you will get an image that isn't perfectly round until exposure and/or focal adjustments are made. It looks like it's moving, but so do clouds move. I'll have to look at it again.

I still smell some good bud on that clip, regardless.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #9
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

don't know if this is fact or not, but this was one of the responses to the video:

"It's a common phenomenon, happens before the earthquake, when the earth
is under strong pressure, a light will appear in sky, check out pressurized crystal light on youtube"

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:38 AM   #10
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
The man shooting the video sounds sooooo smoked out.... "I can't focus on it..."

A UFO THAT BIG in such a populus region and at such a time when the whole world is combing though all the images it can of the tragedy to try to understand.... one would think there would be more (at least some still photos from other witnesses) on this event.

I wasn't there, so I'm not xpert on the event, but I know that if you point most cameras directlty at a supper bright light, you will get an image that isn't perfectly round until exposure and/or focal adjustments are made. It looks like it's moving, but so do clouds move. I'll have to look at it again.

I still smell some good bud on that clip, regardless.

Paul
LOL that was funny I didn't even realize that until you said it then I played it again and yes it does sound like they are pretty toasted!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:51 AM   #11
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

an aurora is a common phenomenon that is seen prior to quakes. I recall Japan had one captured on film prior to a large quake within the last few years.

Scientist believe it has something to do with the earth electromagnetic field.

Anyways, I really do not think the quake was unusual or man made. There has been a number of smaller quakes lately around eastern USA and canada for months. I was expecting a big on on this side of the planet to happen.

Iran just had a 5 mag quake today.

Our planet is alive. It moves beneath our feet. the winds whirl and breathe. the planet does what it's supposed to do and we just so happen to be in the way.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=TruthWillSetUFree;223625]UFO sighting sightings caught on tape the night before the Haiti Earthquake 2010 HAARP ??

I have never seen a UFO like this one it was taken by US missionaries in Haiti the night before.

Has anyone else?

I don't know how this could be HAARP anyone want to have a guess at why the author of this video thinks it could be?

[url]

defenitely NOT the sun. Oh wait... Could be the other sun we have that just got noticed

nice find
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:11 AM   #13
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=sammytray;223843]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
UFO sighting sightings caught on tape the night before the Haiti Earthquake 2010 HAARP ??

Has anyone else?

[url]

defenitely NOT the sun. Oh wait... Could be the other sun we have that just got noticed

nice find
Yes I didn't think it was the sun either Sammytrey

Someone said in the comment section that this is usual before an earthquake and is called 'pressurized crystal light', but I haven't found anything on that at all.

I looked up Haiti on GoogleEarth but is showing up before the earthquake happened I thought it was supposed to be in real time?
Old 01-17-2010, 02:13 AM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
LOL that was funny I didn't even realize that until you said it then I played it again and yes it does sound like they are pretty toasted!
Yeah, same here, I had to chuckle myself. hehe

I was in Dominican and seen the sun over the ocean and some times it seemed that huge.......but now a days, who really knows...it was a sight for sure for the man watching the video
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:27 AM   #15
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Yeah, same here, I had to chuckle myself. hehe

I was in Dominican and seen the sun over the ocean and some times it seemed that huge.......but now a days, who really knows...it was a sight for sure for the man watching the video
I also was thinking missionaries toking? It didn't seem to fit, but really there is nothing I don't consider a possibility anymore!

Again, absolutely agree. It is like everything is true and everything is false, both valid points of view as we move out of duality into oneness
BTW loved the remark to your doctor ...TOUCHE! LOL