Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cut to the chase for the big water wave 2012

Ok .. I know that from what I've learned especially on this forum and the Nexus thread and many great teachers and visionaries is that it doesn't matter if we lose our physical 3d bodies in 2012... and I know the time lines split and we go were we chose on the other dimentions... and David Wilcock and the lovely Micheal St. Clair don't think there will be a huge deluge like in Noah's time but things will get rough foood shortages.... gamma rays solar flairs...winds...eruptions earth quakes... a few tsunamies etc... but... for those who do see a deluge due to polar shift or Nibiru or whatever.... will the envisiged water waves be so big that the UK and Ireland willbe completely submerged??? Any one have any idea's or forknowledge on that?? As I live in Ireland...it's no use saying move 100 miles away from the coast as no where in Ireland is 100 miles from the coast.... we're right there in the Atlantic with no real mountins worth talking about should I move to Mongolia? Seriously here... there's no point in storing seeds and working out wind and solar power if the whole country willbe completely submerged??? Just a wee though I'm having as I pack my tins of baked beans and parracetamol in to containers in my storage shed? I know I shouldn't worry as what willbe willbe... But what is the worst case senario here....in my 3d physicalbody??? Water wise???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cut to the chase for the big water wave 2012

here's a cool link to see rising sea levels, you can adjust the level somewhat too.

http://flood.firetree.net/
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:22 AM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Mountain-High Waves
The Choctaws from Oklahoma tell the following about this: "In the north appeared mountain-high waves, quickly coming closer." The Indians of Oregon tell the following story about Mount Jefferson, three kilometers high: "A huge flood inundated the land. Then the water drew back. A second time a flood inundated the land and drew back. Afraid of a next and even bigger flood, they cut the biggest cedar tree they could find and made the biggest canoe they had ever seen. When the flood came for the third time, they chose the strongest and cleverest man and woman and placed them in the canoe, together with enough food for many days. Then a bigger and deeper flood engulfed all the land and all the people."
There are facts to prove this. Sediments of the previous flood are found at great heights. Huge layers of cobblestone sand, sometimes containing layers of clay and silt, can be found in Scotland on the slopes of valleys and hillsides. In Yorkshire, layers and displaced boulders were found at a height of 600 meters, indicating a total inundation. Similar terraces exist in North America, located in the White Mountains at a height of 750 meters. These and other loam-like and striated sediments were dropped there by a huge tidal wave. In other places, something different happened with the loam layers. They were baked in the twinkling of an eye. You will know why right now.

This is just part of an interesting article by a guy named Patrick Geryl,

http://www.world-mysteries.com/newgw/gw_pgeryl2012.htm

The Orion Prophecy Will the world be destroyed in 2012?
Prophecies from the Maya and the Old Egyptians

The World Cataclysm in 2012 In my previous book, "The Orion Prophecy", I came to the staggering conclusion that the earth will be subjected to a huge disaster. The cause: the magnetic field of the earth will reverse in one go, resulting in catastrophic consequences for humanity. Immense earthquakes will sweep away all buildings on earth; while continents will shift thousands of kilometers and an all-demolishing tidal wave will leave billions of dead people behind.

How to Survive 2012 by Patrick Geryl In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.
Immense earthquakes and kilometers-high tidal waves will torment the surface of the earth. At the same time a pole shift will occur. In just a couple of hours the earth's crust will shift thousands of kilometers. In this short period the United States and Europe will be completely destroyed.

Patrick was on a diet of fruit and vegetables, believing this would make him live long, very long. Ironically enough, his own discoveries about the "End of Times in 2012" shocked him so deeply that it put him on a worldwide quest.

Patrick Geryl is the author of 9 books, written in Dutch of which one was published in Germany, called "Topfit mit Sonnenkost". All of them became bestsellers.
Since his childhood Patrick was also very interested in astronomy and up to now he studied hundreds of publications and books on this subject.
In his first published book on astronomy ("A new Space-Time Dimension", 1979),
he launched an attack on the world famous relativity theory: he predicted several spectacular things that were connected to the universe. His predictions were confirmed in the last ten years, getting a lot of publicity in the Belgium press and television.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Hi Antonia.

Michael St Clair touches on your concerns in his latest interview from Jan 6. Here are the links.

http://web.me.com/donnicoloff/direct...6_Entry_1.html

http://web.me.com/donnicoloff/direct...6_Entry_2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Ok .. I know that from what I've learned especially on this forum and the Nexus thread and many great teachers and visionaries is that it doesn't matter if we lose our physical 3d bodies in 2012... and I know the time lines split and we go were we chose on the other dimentions... and David Wilcock and the lovely Micheal St. Clair don't think there will be a huge deluge like in Noah's time but things will get rough foood shortages.... gamma rays solar flairs...winds...eruptions earth quakes... a few tsunamies etc... but... for those who do see a deluge due to polar shift or Nibiru or whatever.... will the envisiged water waves be so big that the UK and Ireland willbe completely submerged??? Any one have any idea's or forknowledge on that?? As I live in Ireland...it's no use saying move 100 miles away from the coast as no where in Ireland is 100 miles from the coast.... we're right there in the Atlantic with no real mountins worth talking about should I move to Mongolia? Seriously here... there's no point in storing seeds and working out wind and solar power if the whole country willbe completely submerged??? Just a wee though I'm having as I pack my tins of baked beans and parracetamol in to containers in my storage shed? I know I shouldn't worry as what willbe willbe... But what is the worst case senario here....in my 3d physicalbody??? Water wise???
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

I'll bring my surfboard yeah?!

Well, i live at approx 1000 feet above sea level but only less than 1 km from the sea so should there be any Tsunamis they'd have to be blimmin high to wash up to that altitude!!!
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #6
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Cut to the chase for the big water wave 2012

I live on an Island too Antonia and definitely do not feel comfortable with it!
Anywhere near the coastline is not a good scene if we're expecting the great deluge. As for a Pole Shift I'd say we all better hang on for dear life as vast land masses will be affected not just the Islands.
I have this vision of land masses rising and falling...maybe your Island and mine will keep Rising out of those nasty waves although not sure if I'm going to wait out such a scenario.
My preparations go on as planned.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

You will all be exactly where you need to be.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:29 PM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

you could get one of these?

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.
How about looking at the REAL scientific explanations? Science does NOT associate earth magnetic field reversals with a change in the rotation of the earth, nor with a change in the geographic poles, nor with any major extinction events. Magnetic field reversals are relatively common in the overall scheme of things, and appear to be a relatively benign process.

From Geomagnetism - Magnetic Field Reversals :

The Earth's magnetic field is aligned roughly along the spin axis and has an approximate dipole shape, similar to that of a bar magnet, with north and south magnetic poles. This is the normal state of affairs, but occasionally the magnetic field switches polarity, the north and south magnetic poles reverse, and the field settles down in the opposite state. The process goes by several names – "magnetic field reversal" and "polarity transition" are the most common.

Reversals have been documented as far back as 330 million years. During that time more than 400 reversals have taken place, one roughly every 700,000 years on average. However, the time between reversals is not constant, varying from less than 100,000 years, to tens of millions of years. In recent geological times reversals have been occurring on average once every 200,000 years, but the last reversal occurred 780,000 years ago. At that time the magnetic field underwent a transition from a "reversed" state to its present "normal state".

Ultimately, the occurrence of reversals must be related to changes in the fluid flow in the outer core. In fact, there is evidence, borne out by computer simulations, that fluid motions try to reverse the field every few thousand years, but that the inner core acts to prevent reversals because the field cannot diffuse as rapidly in the inner core as it can in the fluid outer core. Only on rare occasions can the thermodynamics, the fluid motion and the magnetic field all evolve in a compatible manner that allows for the original field to diffuse completely out of the inner core so that the new dipole polarity can diffuse in and establish a reversed field.

Many authors have pointed out that the dipole part of the magnetic field has been weakening during historic times, and that if the present trend continues, the dipole field will go to zero in roughly 1500 years. Some people take this to mean that we are entering a reversal. Although this possibility cannot be discounted, many investigators believe that the trend will not continue and that the field will regain its strength, as it has many times in the past.

More at link above.

Edit to add another link: When North Goes South
New computer model provides first coherent explanation of magnetic field reversal.

Just for comparison of time frames, the Age of Dinosaurs was from 230 million years ago to 65 million years ago, so the dinosaurs survived over 200 magnetic field reversals.

Last edited by Jnana; 01-15-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Indians of Oregon tell the following story about Mount Jefferson, three kilometers high: "A huge flood inundated the land. Then the water drew back. A second time a flood inundated the land and drew back. Afraid of a next and even bigger flood, they cut the biggest cedar tree they could find and made the biggest canoe they had ever seen. When the flood came for the third time, they chose the strongest and cleverest man and woman and placed them in the canoe, together with enough food for many days. Then a bigger and deeper flood engulfed all the land and all the people."
There's more than one way to get a huge flood.

Check this out: Glacial Lake Missoula and the Ice Age Floods

The Short Story
About 12,000 years ago, the valleys of western Montana lay beneath a lake nearly 2,000 feet deep. Glacial Lake Missoula formed as the Cordilleran Ice Sheet dammed the Clark Fork River just as it entered Idaho. The rising water behind the glacial dam weakened it until water burst through in a catastrophic flood that raced across Idaho, Oregon, and Washington toward the Pacific Ocean. Thundering waves and chunks of ice tore away soils and mountainsides, deposited giant ripple marks, created the scablands of eastern Washington and carved the Columbia River Gorge. Over the course of centuries, Glacial Lake Missoula filled and emptied in repeated cycles, leaving its story embedded in the land.

Much more at the link above.

Checking the map on the "Virtual Tour" page at the above link and comparing that with another map showing the location of Mt Jefferson, it looks like Mt Jefferson is on the edge of the depicted flood zone. Interesting, eh?

Last edited by Jnana; 01-15-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #11
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

a boat or ark might be the best place to be. I think the webot guy is building a boat. didn't bill gates buy a submarine. as well as fund the seed banks. one would have to know when it was coming. time to get to the open ocean.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #12
no caste

Well, I think this all has something to do with it:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/cov...missiledefense

Here's some ideas of what could be affecting extreme weather scenarios, apart from weather/war technologies specifically, which China likely has more information about re quakes. (Oh, that reminds me of organ harvesting & Falun Gong in particular.)

http://blog.wired.com/defense/missiles/index.html

Let alone HAARP in Alaska and Russia's Haarpsky or poison pills Molotov. Anyway, about atmospheric physics:

http://blogs.spectrum.ieee.org/tech_...beams_and.html

I wonder if everyone's aware that the mighty 2nd sun passed 30,000+/- years ago. In Antartica, it's the only past coming to our eyesight (naked eye). It's 'seen' now, just like earth creatures see/feel sun's light 8 minutes after it's caste. It's the Night Watchman, like Nazi Germany that did things backwards, militaristically - but this one's serious and hilariously just. All weapons systems affect the outcome.

Solutions are easy; it's no big deal. It's all about ghosts and time travellers for us, and cleaning up the house. The planet is a magnet for bad news at present status, emerging/ed alternatives bring PEACE ON EARTH.

dateline: status report
Old 01-16-2009, 02:48 AM   #13
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

A physical pole shift is a real possibility, and it would displace enormous masses of ocean water due to the changed position of centrifugal forces on the earth's surface. This appears to have happened historically and perhaps even in regular cycles. Obviously this would be a more transformative change than a tsunami, as it would literally change coastlines and possibly even have the effect of 'raising' certain land masses. The exact timing, however, is uncertain, as are the specific regions that would be most impacted.

===

Separately, sorry to bug people on this thread, but how do I get permission to post a new thread as opposed to just replying to other existing threads?

Last edited by Practitioner; 01-16-2009 at 02:54 AM.
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:07 AM   #14
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Practitioner View Post
A physical pole shift is a real possibility, and it would displace enormous masses of ocean water due to the changed position of centrifugal forces on the earth's surface. This appears to have happened historically and perhaps even in regular cycles. Obviously this would be a more transformative change than a tsunami, as it would literally change coastlines and possibly even have the effect of 'raising' certain land masses. The exact timing, however, is uncertain, as are the specific regions that would be most impacted.

===

Separately, sorry to bug people on this thread, but how do I get permission to post a new thread as opposed to just replying to other existing threads?
Hi Practitioner,

1. I had the same problem starting a new thread for a while. Click Project Avalon Forum at the top of the page > Sub-Forum > Choose a category, e.g. News & Updates, Spirituality, Economy and Currency etc. When you click on the category, you'll see a link on the left side saying New Thread or something like it.

2. About your comment re water displacement, I feel there is a way to minimize sloshing. Do you, in any way? Theoretically-speaking?

peace
Old 01-16-2009, 06:33 AM   #15
Practitioner
Avalon Senior Member

i do not know if there are means by which to address the shifting of oceans. My only point of reference at the moment would be that there are underwater ruins of advanced civilizations in close proximity to the coast lines of major land masses. This would suggest that robust and advanced civilizations existed along major coastlines and were overcome by the shifting seas.

Separately, pieces of the land masses themselves may have broken off and sank under seismic pressure, but in such a case these ruins would be less likely to be in tact and positioned close to land.

Thanks for the help in creating a post.
Practitioner is offline   Reply With Quote