Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default It's all coming together

Thyroid meds. The dream of an internment camp. Feeling that I need to take time off. Thinking more and more about stocking up on food. Trying to find a way to warn family.

It's all coming together and I don't like it one bit.

I feel more awake than ever. My purpose is becoming clearer everyday.

Just had to share. I needed a proverbial kick in the ass and I've gotten it. I needed to find the balance between positive and negative polarities. I've found it.

And from all these jumbled thoughts, comes a beautiful, serene song and a feeling of calmness.

Anyone else going through something similar? Share it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
whitewizard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It's all coming together

Hi,

Yes I know what you mean, i've been thinking about stocking up on food and have been telling a few close friends and family about what I know ( or at least what I think I know lol) about what if scenarios like power outages and low food supply's. I think the trick is to make people aware about how much we do reli on the power company's and various other sorts

The time's are changing As are we

much love
whitewizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, and I think most people can relate which is why we're all here on these forums.

I can't help but feel something's going to happen. I feel like I should know, or somehow already know, what it is but I just can't put it into perspective.

As with many people here, I'm sure, I've been like this since a child. Ramming my brain with everything I can on a constant quest for truth. And to be honest, I don't feel so much that I'm learning new things as I am remembering things once forgotten.

I think time will tell. I'm just hoping to meet more like-minded people to aid each other in the times ahead.

Try not to be afraid, fear doesn't do anyone any good. Consciousness is eternal, live and die, regardless of the fashion, is process we should all embrace.

Just my thoughts this morning.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
a beautiful, serene song and a feeling of calmness. Anyone else going through something similar? Share it.
Of course:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15321

I feel more and more that our way of living is about to disrupt. That's all I hope for since I'm a kid. But I'll miss listening to the best musicians of the world playing Bach.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

And from all these jumbled thoughts, comes a beautiful, serene song and a feeling of calmness.

Anyone else going through something similar? Share it.
There is fear that something dreadfull is going to happen and there is hope that one can save oneself from it..However when you let go completely from fear than hope is not necessary anylonger for you realize you suddenly are being who you really are in the NOW and there is peacefullness for you are and will always be and no one is ever going to be able to take this away from you.Life is a journey that always brings you back to who you really are.

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra, beautiful words and thoughts Mudra. I'm printing that and putting it up in my office on the wall to read everyday to help unravel the programming of a lifetime. Thank You.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Mudra, beautiful words and thoughts Mudra. I'm printing that and putting it up in my office on the wall to read everyday to help unravel the programming of a lifetime. Thank You.

You are welcome Pyrangello.
Peace in your heart now and always

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
blindeye
Avalon Senior Member

Well chosen words Mudra, good work.
blindeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
There is fear that something dreadfull is going to happen and there is hope that one can save oneself from it..However when you let go completely from fear than hope is not necessary anylonger for you realize you suddenly are being who you really are in the NOW and there is peacefullness for you are and will always be and no one is ever going to be able to take this away from you.Life is a journey that always brings you back to who you really are.

Loving kindness
mudra
like when eevie comes out of the cell in V for Vendetta, there is no more fear you are totally free. this is the realisation that will hit everyone eventually who goes through the wake up process. universe will take care of things for you if you go with flow and have the right attitude.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Yes... me too. I just wish there was an event in the UK like the one I've just been to in Zurich without 50/50% translations and more info and networking.

I'm thinking of going to the 1st August event in Amsterdam aand wondered how may would come if there was an event in the UK?

What if the event was just a networking event?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

It's about personal sovereignty.
It's about living in your heart.
It's about a new world if we can reach out and take it.
It's about letting go of the old world that holds us back.
It's about following your intuition.
It's about doing what needs to be done.

Spiritual awakening is vastly more important than physical preparation for disasters. I think the value of warning others of earth changes may be that when they begin, people will begin waking up in masses. UFO sightings are another sort of "wake up" call, or a confirmation for those who have done their homework.

Where am I at right now? Reaching out for a new world, and reaching out for the stars. You could say I'm really "out there". I'm living the dream of a lifetime, but I'm baffled and boggled and amazed at how it's all come together.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

hey, this is an exciting time to be ALIVE! We're here for the transformation and total healing of this planet and it's inhabitants.

For that to happen, we need to see the cancer, it needs to expose itself. Otherwise, we're just a very very sick patient going about our business thinking were perfectly fine, even though we can be a million times better.

So the darkness will expose itself so it can be purged. The suffering need not occur as long as we're willing to do the work on ourselves and wake up without the seriously negative wake up calls....

You can be in the 'golden age' prior to your neighbor who may be in the beginning process of awakening, and then you can help them fully open their eyes to a much greater reality..

Mudra stated it wonderfully. It's all about moving back into the Now.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote