Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member
 
QUESTINY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 407
Default Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Please understand the message this man is trying to relay. It is imperative to know how the manipulation works!!! Thank you in advance for viewing.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_j-dDMSVB4
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 PM   #2
Aquarius 1981
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Hi! I am new to these forums. I have been reading up alot on Project Camelot's site. Have you watched the videos posted up by NibiruShock2012 several months ago? What are your thoughts? Real pictures, or a sophisticated photoshop hoax?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Yeah,i've noticed that myself on several occasions-so manipulated it's untrue-why all of these bloomin' lies-i'm a little tired of it.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
Aquarius 1981
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

So you're saying that the videos are a fake?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #5
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member
 
QUESTINY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 407
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius 1981 View Post
Hi! I am new to these forums. I have been reading up alot on Project Camelot's site. Have you watched the videos posted up by NibiruShock2012 several months ago? What are your thoughts? Real pictures, or a sophisticated photoshop hoax?

NibiruShock2012 site was definitely hacked.

The photos are real but if they're Nibiru/Planet X I don't know.

Whether it is real or not...I am still unsure. It makes for a great story. There are still so many holes in the research.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:31 PM   #6
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member
 
QUESTINY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 407
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius 1981 View Post
So you're saying that the videos are a fake?
What do you think?
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
Aquarius 1981
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
What do you think?
I honestly don't have a clue. Marshall Masters showed how the photos WERE NOT photoshopped! Could this be Nibiru?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #8
Swamisalami
Banned
 
Swamisalami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 158
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Maybe this link will help you to find out more about Nibiru/Panet X.

http://www.neweaglesforum.proboards1...lay&thread=129
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #9
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member
 
lock'N'load's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 130
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius 1981 View Post
I honestly don't have a clue. Marshall Masters showed how the photos WERE NOT photoshopped! Could this be Nibiru?
Marshal masters is also making a lot of money of this topic so i would take anything that man has to say with a pinch of salt.

Come to think about it, for a man who is apparently as well funded as Marshal ive seen very little updated information that could be classified in any way as evidence.

I dislike him simply because he is dangling a carrot in front of everyone and unless they take out their wallets they wont get a bite. Thats just bs, if he is really so sure that planet x is real and is coming as he says it is then it is his duty as a member of the human race to provide the information for free.

He's been sitting on that pot for a long time now and he doesnt seem to be pushing to hard.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Well I just went outside and looked up. All's clear. No planet X in site.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #11
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member
 
lock'N'load's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 130
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Well I just went outside and looked up. All's clear. No planet X in site.
www.debunked.com [edit] - I thought that site was non-existent. Dont click on it if your looking for anything usefull.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

I have noticed this for quite awhile now. Its you tube people that do it.

If you look up your player name on google. You will notice a trend in how many postings that pull up by you using a certain word. 2012 obama bush. its a tracker and if they don't like what you say, forget that your posting is gone

My machine is hacked in every night. What I started doing was pulling all connections prior to sleeping. NOW, I could care less.

Each night my phone goes crazy like a call is coming through. It used to scare the heck out of me and give my husband another reason to hate my lap top

It lights up for a good two minutes every hour on the hour. Now that should tell you about the government

At night, I pull the plug on my phone, turn on my cell and throw the phones in drawers.

I figure they can have their fun, but I am getting my sleep.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:14 AM   #13
NKA
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

well, youtube will prolly fix that soon... and make one that does not have a such glich

i wouldn't call those videos fake... too early to judge that
however i can tell those ratings were hacked....
how we would interprete it is up to us.

it could possibly be real video with hacked ratings to promote it to be fake
or it could just be fate...

thus in the end there is no definite way to find answers in logical interpretation

however, it does not mean we can not find the answer we need (remember, the answer we need, it's not exactly the answer)

this is my way of finding if it is true or not...
quote from a wise man (forgot who he or she was)
"when the logic of mind connect with wisdom of heart, truth can be found"

this quote really did help me, i hope it will serve you the same way

later
NKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:21 AM   #14
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Marshal masters is also making a lot of money of this topic so i would take anything that man has to say with a pinch of salt.
Not a fair or accurate comment. People are entitled to sell books and DVDs (although at Camelot we don't) - and this does not mean they lack integrity.

We know Marshall a little, and exchange information with him and occasionally talk on Skype. We've not met. The last conversation I had with him was about a week ago.

In my opinion Steve Wood's testimony is highly problematic. I listened carefully to two hours of audio conversation with him. I logged many anomalies and inconsistencies - aided by the fact that I know Switzerland well and have recently been based about an hour from CERN. (When he was talking with Marshall Masters, Wood may not have banked on his testimony being vetted by someone with good local knowledge. I'm also a mountaineer and skier, which Wood claimed to be.)

We don't agree with Marshall about everything, and Kerry and I have not reached a conclusion about 'Planet X'. (Folks, it's okay to say "I don't know, and I'm working on it.") But we're watching and listening.

There MIGHT be a large object out there and there MIGHT be a problem... and these two are different questions.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 09-14-2008 at 05:29 AM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:16 AM   #15
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member
 
lock'N'load's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 130
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Not a fair or accurate comment. People are entitled to sell books and DVDs (although at Camelot we don't) - and this does not mean they lack integrity.

We know Marshall a little, and exchange information with him and occasionally talk on Skype. We've not met. The last conversation I had with him was about a week ago.

In my opinion Steve Wood's testimony is highly problematic. I listened carefully to two hours of audio conversation with him. I logged many anomalies and inconsistencies - aided by the fact that I know Switzerland well and have recently been based about an hour from CERN. (When he was talking with Marshall Masters, Wood may not have banked on his testimony being vetted by someone with good local knowledge. I'm also a mountaineer and skier, which Wood claimed to be.)

We don't agree with Marshall about everything, and Kerry and I have not reached a conclusion about 'Planet X'. (Folks, it's okay to say "I don't know, and I'm working on it.") But we're watching and listening.

There MIGHT be a large object out there and there MIGHT be a problem... and these two are different questions.
I agree that it may sound harsh what i said, but i dont have much time for people who try to sell information that at this point in time is so important.

If i had intel that there was a brown dwarf star heading this way i would invest some of my own money to get the word out. Not charge people who want to know.
It boils down to taking advantage of people when they are at their weakest and in my eyes its a very serious form of manipulation.

Ive seen very little for the man other then a blatant outright attempt to sell his books. The information he puts foreward is accesible to any man who cares to dig deep enough. yet he charges a pretty penny for it.

And for you guys at project camelot, you would have a lot less credibility if you were doing what Marshall is doing. Thats how we can tell the difference between who is honest and reliable and who is just trying to hop on the gravy train.

For our money is not providing a fair service. Business should be fair, and everyone should be a winner after any transaction.
Im afraid the only winner in Marshalls case is himself.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:33 AM   #16
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
I agree that it may sound harsh what i said, but i dont have much time for people who try to sell information that at this point in time is so important.
But do you really mean it's not okay to write a book?

(We'd been thinking of writing one, actually, as a giant summary of Project Camelot's work so far. But having read this I guess we'd better not!)



I'd like you to know that I DO understand what you mean. We actually feel that no-one owns this information, and it's the heritage of the human race (as the Native Americans regarded the land, the water and the air).

But it IS harsh on a researcher to conclude that because they have published a book, or are selling a product, their research is somehow diminished. Not logical, Captain.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:55 AM   #17
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member
 
lock'N'load's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 130
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE




Ahh but there is a difference between writing a book filled with valuable information and writing a book based primarily on speculation and here say.
I would have the utmost respect for anyone who charges money for good reliable information.

My problem with Marshall is not that he is charging money for his work, but that he is doing so unfairly. He has a pretty large audience of concerned citizens and at the end of the day he is involving himself in the worst kind of marketing, fear mongering. (I think theres enough of that floating around right now)
I probably know as much about Planet X as he does, but i wont write a book because i know the terror it would inflict in peoples lives (it can be life destroying to some people) unless i was 156% sure that what im writing is accurate.

Its because of people like Marshall that people like me take an interest in this kinda thing. Your a man of the world Bill, im 21 years old. The effects this information had on me, because it came from such a reliable and apparently well meaning source was terrible. If i had not become so involved in spirituality it would have destroyed me. Spreading fear of the future is something that should not be tolerated by anyone regardless of their social standing, in fact it should be frowned upon even more when the person is deemed respectible and well meaning.

Bill, if you and Kerry write a book i will be the first man to buy it
You are reliable, accurate and free. You care enough for your fellow people to offer this for free.
If you go to marshalls site you can see for yourself how much advertising versus solid information is displayed there.

[edit] - Selling fear is not something that should be acceptable. Im not trying to burst mister Marshalls bubble, but to tell people that there is a rouge planet heading this way that will cause wide spread disaster without first being 100% sure about your research can lead to people killing themselves.

Not very far from where i live a girl threw herself out in front of a train because she heard from a reliable source that there was a binary star twin heading this way to cause widespread disaster.
All for what? So someone could make a few quid?
Im afraid that just aint acceptable!

Last edited by lock'N'load; 09-14-2008 at 07:03 AM.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:58 AM   #18
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Thanks, LNL -

You explained your position very clearly there. No disagreement.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:10 AM   #19
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member
 
lock'N'load's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 130
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

The pleasure was all mine Bill
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #20
urbe et orbe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Global warming don´t cause earthquakes
Global Warming don´t cause an increase on vulcanic activity.

there is also an UFO evente held on 2006 by an italian UFO reporter, which reveals updated info about the coming of planet x.

the link is http://www.secretum-omega.com/ritornonibiru.html

it is in italian. I recommend to use babel fish.

And he is not making any money from it.

Pax et Lux
urbe et orbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:13 AM   #21
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Men who wears black robes gives him the planet x video?

Interesting.






See this videoooo:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ocieties&hl=en

Cheers until your head drop off!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-16-2008 at 02:15 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #22
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Sanat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 413
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Seems to me that this Planet X has already come by and left again. A "comet" twice the size of Jupiter (largest planet in the solar system) went through our Solar System and we did not hear about it... I quote my other post about it:

Quote:
Check out this incredible video. It is taken from a large lecture by Nassim Haramein which is available in two 4 hour parts on google video (highly recommended!). Anyway, here is the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PAY5slNBLs
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #23
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 32
Default Making Money on Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post

My problem with Marshall is not that he is charging money for his work, but that he is doing so unfairly. He has a pretty large audience of concerned citizens and at the end of the day he is involving himself in the worst kind of marketing, fear mongering. (I think theres enough of that floating around right now)
I probably know as much about Planet X as he does, but i wont write a book because i know the terror it would inflict in peoples lives (it can be life destroying to some people) unless i was 156% sure that what im writing is accurate.
I have to say I agree with you. I've just read some stuff on Patrick Geryl's site (pole shift fear) and Ed Dames ("kill shot"), and I'm amazed at how this potentially awful news is being sold as if it's a commercial on the Shopping Network! Of the two, Dames is the worst by far.

There's nothing wrong with making a living, and nothing wrong with writing a book to inform others. I think the problem is when the focus becomes more on marketing and making money than on getting the word out. I also agree with you that if I had such knowledge, I certainly wouldn't charge for it.

Project Camelot, however, is a different thing all together. The work that Bill and Kerry do here is research in order to inform the public. There is a LOT of material, and a book would be greatly helpful in understanding it all, I think. It's just not the same as saying, "Hey, the world is about to explode and everyone's going to die! Give me $19.95 and I'll tell you about it!"
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #24
element5
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

I've been researching the Planet X model for about 7 years now, and everyone within my immediate group of friends has heard the discussion when it comes up. Most people are fascinated by this theory, they find it compelling to say the least. But most have never done any research themselves.
I must say that I myself, after all the research I have done, do think that something is amiss. The model explains a myriad of phenomenon related to Geology, Archaeology, Biology, Mythology and even aspects of Cosmology or its relation to pyshics -- when combined with David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill's work on the Electric Universe and Thunderbolts of the Gods.
Sifting through Immanuel Velikovsky's work in Worlds in Collision and more importantly (to me) Earth in Upheaval, the evidence is astounding as to a worldwide catastrophic situation occurring in our recent past, and one to which would have been recorded in the memory of modern humanity.
The Velikovsky model (although he did not refer to the cause as Planet X), explains multiple problems in various disciplines through a very simple cause, that of Earth Crustal Displacement. Charles Hapgood stumbled upon the same concept, and Einstein, being intrigued by his debates with Velikovsky, came up with a possible Cause as to the evidence posed in 'Earth in Upheaval'. Einstein thought that a massive buildup of ice over the polar region could eventually, through sheer weight, displace the crust.
Now for anyone who has researched through the vast amounts of evidence, the observable traits are out there to suggest crustal displacement as a reality. Yes continental drift occurs, but yes crustal displacement must be a reality as well. The conclusion i have come to is the dualistic balance of Uniformity and Catastrophism, and Uniformity has unfortunately become the predominant world-view within the sciences due to Darwin's popular concept, which was aided by Charles Lyell and Malthus.

The Crustal Displacement model can explain: The origins of Erratic boulders, the phenomenon of mountain building, the extinction of ice age animals and the migration of humans, animals found in locales that today do not and would not suite as a habitat for them, common mythology and lore from around the globe, common cultural traits from around the globe prior to the European expansion.

Let's say the crust shifts, the ice at the polar regions would be dragged into a warmer climate, a rapid melting would occur at this point. Water from the center of the earth would surge to the poles in a slight rotation stoppage, cause tides and bringing animals and debri into foreign regions, smashing and mingling bones into caves, tossing whales hundreds of miles inland. During this period there would be massive volcanic activity occuring around the globe, earthquake activity as well while the crust re-aligns and moves. The movement of weak crust would cause friction and heat, melting the ground in some areas. With the addition of the comet model or planet, debris would be entering the earth's sky, petro-carbons raining down igniting, forming black rain. Red Iron Ore dust settling into rivers, killing fish and making people vomit when they drink from it. Hailstones etc...the stuff of legend.
Velikovsky's brilliant work goes into this in such great detail and although he doesnt relate it to the Planet X phenomenon it fits perfectly. The evidence is there. In the Kolbrin, at one point it suggest the return of the Destroyer will be in 110 generations. Now a generation is roughly considered to be around 33.3 years, and that number coincides with Sitchen's number as well as other numbers from other researchers. Also look at Mother Shiptons supposed prophesy which describes the same phenomenon as the Egyptions and other cultures.

Now what does this all mean.

Yes today we are experiencing an uptick of Volcanic activity, earthquake activity, sink holes opening up, there has been red dusting occuring over the last few years, and the list can go on.

However, does this mean doom and gloom and fear? i would suggest otherwise. I have long understood that where i am is where i'm supposed to be, and i live for the day and for my friends and family. I don't know what will happen in the next few years or decade, but it really does not concern me to much. I am passionate about this stuff, and the history and philosophy of science, but what all of this boils down to for myself, is to just live in the moment.

Im sure i got off track a bit, i have so much in my head its hard to keep a tight thesis in a forum post.

Cheers, new to this forum, been following project camelot from day 1.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 PM   #25
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 99
Default Re: Planet X Steven Wood's new Post MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Seems to me that this Planet X has already come by and left again. A "comet" twice the size of Jupiter (largest planet in the solar system) went through our Solar System and we did not hear about it... I quote my other post about it:
That was fascinating Sanat.

If Nibiru (ala a twin sun, planet X, brown dwarf) is real could it be one of its surrounding planets? I also was under the impression that this object in question (Nibiru) was three (3) times the size of Jupiter. I think even twice the size of Jupiter would have some effect gravitationally. Maybe we had a conscious collective effect on it. Interesting story, nonetheless.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon