Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Default India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

India is sending a probe to the moon to do some detailed recordings. Do you think they will find anything interesting?

I noticed in the BBS article they casually mention that moons atmosphere too. Is this fairly common knowledge?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7679818.stm
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: India Moon Probe - Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator View Post
India is sending a probe to the moon to do some detailed recordings. Do you think they will find anything interesting?

I noticed in the BBS article they casually mention that moons atmosphere too. Is this fairly common knowledge?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7679818.stm
Intersting development . Now , as you people know , the NASA crowd lied to the public for a lifetime as documented in " Dark Mission " of Richard Hoagland .
The Indian probe , if the Indians are honest about exploration , will reveal the lies of NASA . I would like the Indians to publish the photographs , not photoshopped or retouched a la NASA , so the would could see the deception . Once the decetpion is revealed , NASA's credibility will be forever destroyed . The photos will reveal the truth about the Moon , UFO , aliens and a lot of stuff the criminal in Governement spent a lifetime hiding from the taxpayers. I hope I am right with this scenario . I wish the Indian space progarmme good luck .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Apparently it's not made of cheese as previously thought, it's actually made of Korma..

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

sounds win / win !
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:23 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

I say it's better if they go at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Apparently it's not made of cheese as previously thought, it's actually made of Korma..

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:44 AM   #6
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Intersting development . Now , as you people know , the NASA crowd lied to the public for a lifetime as documented in " Dark Mission " of Richard Hoagland .
The Indian probe , if the Indians are honest about exploration , will reveal the lies of NASA . I would like the Indians to publish the photographs , not photoshopped or retouched a la NASA , so the would could see the deception . Once the decetpion is revealed , NASA's credibility will be forever destroyed . The photos will reveal the truth about the Moon , UFO , aliens and a lot of stuff the criminal in Governement spent a lifetime hiding from the taxpayers. I hope I am right with this scenario . I wish the Indian space progarmme good luck .

I think we would rather go to war with any state than allow them to discredit NASA so blatantly.
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote