Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 07:14 AM   #26
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: By Their Works Ye Shall Know Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
- Yes, Jesus was "One with the "Father"", meaning Jesus had affirmed his Oneness with the Christ consciousness and it is the Christ speaking through Jesus in this line. The question is, do we follow Jesus or have we put him on a pedastle and not really believed him when he told us about "Our father" and that we can do the works that he does only greater works than these we can do when we let the 'father' within do the work?

Have we missed his point entirely, that we too can say "I AM the Way, the truth and life, I and my father are One" when we accept the reality of who we are beyond the matrix? That we too can affirm our Oneness with the Christ consciousness and be an open door for the Living Word? Do we think God is outside of us, or inside of us? Do we think that there is any separation in reality? Or is it true, that all life is One? If it is One, then God is inside of us.

If we believe God is outside of us, then consider we are trapped in the illusion of duality. As it is written, your eye must be single to enter the kingdom of heaven that is inside of you. As long as we see God as outside of us, we see separation, we see illusion, our eye is not single.

Consider, in reality there is nothing outside of God, and therefore, we are in God, God is in us, and we can affirm our Oneness with the source and be the body of God below.

If Jesus is God as I suspect then He is most worthy of worship

No big deal for the Creator of the Universe to clothe Himself in a human form

This act does not make Him any less God because it does not affect His Consciousness

While God is living the Reality Man is dreaming It

Man can imagine and theorize about God within whereas God is actually experiencing Himself as God

Man can by good virtues raise to the threshold of God within but its entirely up to God to let us in

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-28-2009 at 07:20 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:00 AM   #27
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Let there be many windows in your soul,

That all the glory of the universe

May beautify it. Not the narrow pane

Of one poor creed can catch the radiant rays

That shine from countless sources. Tear away

The blinds of superstition; let the light

Pour through fair windows, broad as truth itself

And high as heaven......Tune your ear

To all the worldless music of the stars

And to the voice of nature, and your heart

Shall turn to truth and goodness as the plant

Turns to the sun. A thousand unseen hands

Reach down to help you to their peace-crowned heights,

And all the forces of the firmament

Shall fortify your strength. Be not afraid

To thrust aside half-truths and grasp the whole

From "In Tune With the Infinite" by Ralph Waldo Trine
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:35 PM   #28
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
If Jesus is God as I suspect then He is most worthy of worship

No big deal for the Creator of the Universe to clothe Himself in a human form

This act does not make Him any less God because it does not affect His Consciousness

While God is living the Reality Man is dreaming It

Man can imagine and theorize about God within whereas God is actually experiencing Himself as God

Man can by good virtues raise to the threshold of God within but its entirely up to God to let us in
Consider Jesus asked us to follow him, not worship him.

Is it possible to follow him if we worship him?

If we are no good humans, how can we follow what you consider to be God?

Do you think Jesus would have told us to follow him if it weren't possible to follow in his footsteps? To take up our own cross, follow him and be reborn into the reality that "I and my father are One"?

Consider "God" did not put you out of the kingdom of heaven, each of us made choices to experience this illusion of separation. It is not up to "God" to let us back in, it is up to us to come back home by our own free will.

Consider, it is the father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom, but as long as we hold onto our illusions of separation we will never come home.

Consider, we are the prodigal son, the father awaits us with a great feast, ready for our return, but it is us who must overcome our own illusions that are blocking the Way from us seeing the kingdom of heaven is already inside of us here and Now.

Namaste means: God within me recognizes and honors God within you. I do not worship you in doing so, for both of us have a God flame within us.

I and my God flame are One.

Namaste to you.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #29
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Amazon.com: The Gods of Eden (9780380718078): William Bramley: Books
The Gods of Eden by William Bramley

"They Are With Us Still...

"Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonishing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

"As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has uncovered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assassination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day."

The Gods of Eden by William Brantley is excellent as you say. It is available on line in pdf file for free but I can't remember exactly where I got it. Perhaps on the Squib website but it may have been through google search. Anyway, if anyone wants me to send a pdf copy to them via e-mail I would be happy to do so. My screen name is my e-mail address on aol. Happy to send it to anyone. Emma
can't remember where.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #30
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Consider Jesus asked us to follow him, not worship him.

Is it possible to follow him if we worship him?

If we are no good humans, how can we follow what you consider to be God?

Do you think Jesus would have told us to follow him if it weren't possible to follow in his footsteps? To take up our own cross, follow him and be reborn into the reality that "I and my father are One"?

Yes follow Him by keeping His Commandments and live by the Golden Rule

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them."

Yes follow Him by putting His Message into practise

To take up ones own cross means to deny oneself and to work for the betterment of humanity and if so be it be crushed by the cruelty of the world for following God

Luke 9:23-26
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Also the greater works you speak of is received by faith and authorized by God

John 14:12-15
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Luke 9:1
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

Quote:
Consider "God" did not put you out of the kingdom of heaven, each of us made choices to experience this illusion of separation. It is not up to "God" to let us back in, it is up to us to come back home by our own free will.

Consider, it is the father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom, but as long as we hold onto our illusions of separation we will never come home.

Consider, we are the prodigal son, the father awaits us with a great feast, ready for our return, but it is us who must overcome our own illusions that are blocking the Way from us seeing the kingdom of heaven is already inside of us here and Now.

Namaste means: God within me recognizes and honors God within you. I do not worship you in doing so, for both of us have a God flame within us.

I and my God flame are One.

Namaste to you.

We reap what we sow We receive what we deserve

It is not entirely up to our choosing nor free will the enter and exit of life and death
We are not in control of all that happens to us

But we are looked after by celestial spirits and by the Grace of God we stumble back home in the right direction and by our free will we choose to continue the walk back home

Certainly God is immanent within everything and God is transcendent above all

Creation is abundant diversity with multitude of forms experiencing and expressing different and distinct levels of awareness of God within

We be wise to choose someone like Jesus and Buddha as role models
But these are no ordinary people
They are a league of their own

Certainly we can reach their stature but it takes time commitment onepointed focus on the goal all steps in the right direction up the mountain to Godhead
And when we reach there we will see God is aready there at the top and there is only space for One

Jesus operates on another level of awarness of God within than ordinary people
The distinction is as vast as between a man and a rock
Give it time the rock will reach the level of man but in no way can we compare the rock with a man

Last edited by RedeZra; 09-01-2009 at 06:18 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:08 AM   #31
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

The Kingdom of Heaven is in Consciousness, Within. Its simple, not complex!

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #32
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Remember, if we close our eyes to the darkness, it won't go away, we'll just keep getting our light misused by them... to take back our power, we must be wise as serpents, we need to shine the light on the darkness in our world as well as in our own beings...

According to this weirdness: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...10941420142312

Which I'm not saying is reliable source, but is possibly reading for those interested in the subject of mind control, Orlando Bloom is a victim of mind control. Not saying this source is fully legit but I am saying there's way more going on in our world than we've come to believe and I personally believe it is important to tell the truth about it all, whether or not it involves exposing that there are dark et's controlling things or not... thinking positively and ignoring the reality of what's happening may not get us where we want to go... the darkness thrives in the shadows both in us and outside of us... ignorance is not bliss... so to get this earth back to heaven, we should be willing to look at what's keeping us out right?

14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote