Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 01:38 PM   #51
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Oh yeah...I almost forgot...

I am very long winded and write long posts most of the time...

forgive please
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #52
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Friends!
Just a quick note to let you know that the time and place of the first meeting of the Pacific Northwest Ground Crew is nearly set. I will be happily announcing the details in a few days. As this thing gets organized, I just wanted to thank all of the people who are coming together with their talents and resources to help make this happen! There has been a wonderful response and a lot of stepping up to the plate! Lots of Love to all of you!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:34 AM   #53
Chatara

Greetings great lovers of the tall greens, crystal liquids and oh so sweet winds! My heart is bursting with love for all of you awakened neighbors. May we remain aware and at peace in the midst of trouble soon to be - happily harmonizing to the best of our abilities in a new paradigm of cosmic evolution.

My husband and I have many gifts to bring to the group. I am a healer - supporting the body/mind/soul connection with high vibrational energy, counseling and reflecting the light of a love so bright, it pales even the fullest moon. I facilitate group awakenings using the expressive arts (dance, drama, art, creative writing, and visualizations). I am also an empath and have the unique ability of connecting with and befriending anyone. I love working with youth and people in the midst of challenging life experiences.... So when the earth shifts reach their breaking point and people are just about to drown in a sea of chaos and confusion, I'll be able to calm them down and help them to connect with all that's sacred and divine within (and without)... I also have experience teaching kids. So once a spot of safety is established, I can help run the school.

My husband is a sculptor that is great with his hands. He can build a great number of things and has construction experience - furniture, decks, homes, fences, etc. He is also involved with martial arts and has the strength to help carry and move heavy things, and do all kinds of manual labor. He currently works as an animator making video games. He's a do-gooder who never hesitates to jump in and help where people are in need, and he's got an easy going nature, good sense of humor and is great with kids, animals and elders.

Looking forward to an exciting ride with y'all!

Love and peace to you,
Tara

Last edited by Chatara; 10-07-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #54
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

I would appreciate all the PNW Ground Crew Members ADDING ME as a Friend here. Also, note that Norval has started a Project Avalon "SOCIAL GROUP" you can join.

LET'S ALL CONNECT!!

LINK to join: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew - Social Group: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php

I propose that the PNW-GC have the most well connected and organized Group at Avalon!

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-29-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:42 PM   #55
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

please see the latest gathering post!

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-16-2008 at 03:42 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:13 AM   #56
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

PICTURES of GATHERING SITE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A.jpg (19.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg new.jpg (20.0 KB, 31 views)
Old 09-29-2008, 02:20 AM   #57
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Friends!

It has been a while since I posted I have been very busy and continue to be through the end of October. However, I think its terrific that we are having our first get together. It is likely that I won't be able to attend in person but will be there in spirit. I shall post some photos of me so at least you will know my face!

The PNW thread is so uplifting. I have read many others and some of them are real downers...

Providence
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:43 AM   #58
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

I vote we link up with the vancouver island and vancouver crews and change the name to Cascadia crew. I can bob on down in a dory to visit Norval quicker than most here could gather. I wish I could go to the meet up, but damned if I 'ain't' wanted nor allowed in the US. I almost got the (now defunct) Cascadia 'movement' to meet in Robert's Creek but most of the 'mericans were afraid to cross BACK after attending a political event in Canuckistan....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:39 AM   #59
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Pacific Northwest Ground Crew Gathering
I am going to do all in my power to come to this for sure, yet I will be arriving on the 1st of November due to previous commitments for Halloween (which could change) with the Family, so I will miss the bonfire, and hopefully not much more in an official capacity.

See you there!

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:13 AM   #60
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Look forward to meeting you Heretic! Lance, as I live in Vancouver, I am certain we can work out another more local meeting of the minds to suit your needs. Drop me a line and let's get together soon.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 09-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #61
Holdercc
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Wow- This is shaping up to be quite the network of people... So I have finally joined as a member and I am throwing myself into the mix...

Intro- I am living in the Willamette Valley. Have minimal legal experience from a civil law firm and now the criminal circuit court. One of my passions is brewing/fermentation and am currently experimenting with herbal healing beers. One of my first successes was a ginger/habanero mead (quite refreshing and invigorating).

Goal- To continue to grow and transition my life to be able to succeed in the time that approach us... Hence I am reaching out to find others in my region vicinity such that we can synergisticly weather the time ahead of us.

This core gathering is of great interest to me and I would like to network with anyone in the valley to be able to make it next month....

b
Holdercc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:13 AM   #62
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
I vote we link up with the vancouver island and vancouver crews and change the name to Cascadia crew. I can bob on down in a dory to visit Norval quicker than most here could gather. I wish I could go to the meet up, but damned if I 'ain't' wanted nor allowed in the US. I almost got the (now defunct) Cascadia 'movement' to meet in Robert's Creek but most of the 'mericans were afraid to cross BACK after attending a political event in Canuckistan....
Hi Lance
Too bad you can't get across the border cause I would try to hitch a dory ride.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:00 AM   #63
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Hi Lance
Too bad you can't get across the border cause I would try to hitch a dory ride.

well we could 'borrow' a non-metal kayak and try? I'm sure the Feds in the US aren't looking for a wooden kayak now are they? Gods snot whom knows anymore....we'll only take 10 LBs...
Old 09-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #64
noelnewell
Avalon Senior Member

That is awesome! Unfortunately I won't be able to get the time off, as I have just come back from 100 Mile House Canada, videotaping 9 presentations by the Canadian Society of Questers (dowsing or water witching called by some) although their presentations go far and beyond just dowsing. Amazing group of people. Anyway, the point is I have used my time off. So I hope someone does record, whether audio or video, where and when appropriate, so the rest of us not able to attend can still be on the same page, welll chapter anyway!!

Last edited by noelnewell; 10-01-2008 at 03:31 PM.
noelnewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #65
Gale
Banned

True, but that takes a heck of a lot of physical endurance. Couldn’t there be a tiny motor?
Old 10-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #66
Sleeper
Avalon Senior Member

I will do my best to attend this. We all need to get to know each other ASAP.

Quote:

It is official! OCTOBER 31st thru NOVEMBER 2nd, The First of many Gatherings will be held at the Angelite Center, Rt. 231 between Valley and Springdale near the Spokane Indian Reservation. This area is located in the southern Selkirk Mountians in the great state of Washington!

The Angelite Center is operated by Kathleen Stewart, who has been guided in her life's work to build a place of community. She has always known that one day people of like mind would come together on her modest twenty acres. Currently she has been building a 5000 square foot long house which will hopefully have a roof over it during our first Gathering!

The first Gathering is designed to be a CORE GROUP GATHERING. We encourage all who can attend to do so with the heart intention of bringing your gifts and talents on the table. The Core Group will be defining our future through consensus and intention of service to others. We will not only be seeing for the first time who we are, but also laying down the ground work for this spring when our intention is to have "THE GREAT GATHERING" where we expect hundreds (if not more) to attend.

These Gatherings are intended to connect people, to begin barter, peaceful community relations, to discuss our challenges and promote solutions, and to begin living as part of a Galactic Community with peaceful intention to the Earth.

PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: Warm clothes and rain gear, self contained sleeping arrangements ie: Tent or camper van. Proper shoes and warm socks, your own food and preparation method, one dish to pass for a community meal, your own roll of toilet paper, pack out what you pack in! Mountain spring water is available to all, but if you want to bring your own water then please do so. Make sure you bring a first aid kit and a flashlight. You are going to be rouging it! There could be snow at this time of year!

DO NOT BRING: Guns or other weapons, a negative attitude!

FRIDAY EVENING: Halloween Bonfire
SATURDAY: 9-12pm Meet and Greet with defining skills listing, 3-6pm Defining: Consensus and Mission Statement, 7pm Community Meal.
SUNDAY: 9-12pm "The Great Gathering" Roundtable Discussion and Future Talk.

THIS GATHERING IS OPEN TO ALASKA THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, AND TO ANY AND ALL WHO FEEL COMPELLED TO COME!

EVENT COORDINATOR: Wormhole (aka Kristin Santos): worm.hole7@gmail.com
Any and all questions!

SITE ADMINISTER: Kathleen Stewart: angelitecenter@yahoo.com

To keep things environmentally friendly we have a goddess volunteer! Please contact Rachel if you need a ride and if you have room to share!!!
CAR POOL COORDINATOR: Rachel Dawley: rach.eee@hotmail.com

ONE LAST NOTE: Kathleen is putting a detailed map together which will be posted as soon as I have it (Next couple of days I would imagine). So do not fret over driving directions!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:18 AM   #67
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hey folks, been awhile since I posted. I just got some insider information about the banks in the US. Apparently they are about to close down for at least a week. They have already printed the signs, actually, the FEDS sent the signs and had them printed for the banks. Interesting. So these signs which read," sorry but we will be closed for all transactions for a week" are all over the place, and waiting to be put into the windows. When? Soon.

On a higher note: The PNWGC Gathering is coming together like rain hitting sand in a drought. Need I say more? If you want to join us, I must stress to send me a line at : worm.hole7@gmail.com

We would love to know who is coming, and build a big enough latrine! Thanks!

I hope you are all enjoying my new avatar. It is a painting that i did a few years back. It felt weird letting go of the "question mark". After all, what you don't know is far more interesting then what you do...

Let's get back to business and start sharing info again pertaining to our issues. The "lost pages" that we have been lamenting about are being recovered. I will have more on that soon.

The detailed Map of the Gathering is still traveling.... I wait as we all do, it shall hit these pages soon!! Not to worry.

And... there are rumors of a Vancouver Ground Crew Union.

Until then, may peace and uplifting thought be the focus of our minds.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 10-03-2008, 06:41 AM   #68
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I live in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. I am glad to connect to all those in the Pacific Northwest. I would love to make it to the gathering, but cannot do so. To those who attend, please keep us informed on this thread to what has been discussed.

A little about me, I grew up on the family farm. Moved to town, hated it, moved back to the farm and built a home. My husband and I have been storing food, supplies etc. Trying to do whatever we can because we both have felt for the last two years that something is changing.

~Cindy~
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #69
Norval
Banned

Just a quick thought for the PNWGC,
When money is no longer any good, commodities like spices, liquor, tobacco, and many
other things become good trading stock. Some one may have what you NEED, you may
have what they WANT.

Greetings to all those checking in, and a Hi Yah to *wormy*.
I doubt at this time I will make the get together. I did look at the area on the images and
map sites. Nice area.
Norval L. Cunningham
craterchains@yahoo.com
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:49 AM   #70
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Just a quick thought for the PNWGC,
When money is no longer any good, commodities like spices, liquor, tobacco, and many
other things become good trading stock. Some one may have what you NEED, you may
have what they WANT.

Greetings to all those checking in, and a Hi Yah to *wormy*.
I doubt at this time I will make the get together. I did look at the area on the images and
map sites. Nice area.
Norval L. Cunningham
craterchains@yahoo.com
Ah, tobacco, the only thing our brethrn, wiped out by poison blankets, grew and the Haida, well, plundered. Just harvest my seeds of an old skool Northern Cali. tobacco...gazillions of them! Buy "alcohol can be a gas" for sure, and we shall see what Cascadia can do to thrive at that End of the Age of Empire.
The Lower Georgia Basin is a hot bed of astute traders/smugglers. It will be interesting.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #71
Baggywrinkle

Sadly, we will be unable to attend...
Old 10-07-2008, 07:57 AM   #72
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello!!!
I can not stress enough how important it is to contact me at worm.hole7@gmail.com if you are coming. There are going to be a few changes and I need a clear idea of who is really coming and have been developing a way to contact all of you off the regular "means of communication" if you know what I am saying. This is important!

Those of you vested please drop me a line and we will go from there. UNDERSTAND< THIS GATHERING IS UNITED UNDER A BANNER OF PEACE AND GUIDANCE.

MORE TO FOLOW.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-15-2008 at 02:38 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #73
Gale
Banned

I'm sorry Wormhole, the kids and I can't make it to the get together. Maybe the next one.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #74
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

LATEST POST:

Quote:

It is official! OCTOBER 25th thru NOVEMBER 2nd, The First of many Gatherings will be held at the Angelite Center, Rt. 231 between Valley and Springdale near the Spokane Indian Reservation. This area is located in the southern Selkirk Mountians in the great state of Washington!

The Angelite Center is operated by Kathleen Stewart, who has been guided in her life's work to build a place of community. She has always known that one day people of like mind would come together on her modest twenty acres. Currently she has been building a 5000 square foot long house which will hopefully have a roof over it during our first Gathering!

The first Gathering is designed to be a CORE GROUP GATHERING. We encourage all who can attend to do so with the heart intention of bringing your gifts and talents on the table. The Core Group will be defining our future through consensus and intention of service to others. We will not only be seeing for the first time who we are, but also laying down the ground work for this spring when our intention is to have "THE GREAT GATHERING" where we expect hundreds (if not more) to attend.

These Gatherings are intended to connect people, to begin barter, peaceful community relations, to discuss our challenges and promote solutions, and to begin living as part of a Galactic Community with peaceful intention to the Earth.

PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: Warm clothes and rain gear, self contained sleeping arrangements ie: Tent or camper van. Proper shoes and warm socks, your own food and preparation method, one dish to pass for a community meal, your own roll of toilet paper, pack out what you pack in! Mountain spring water is available to all, but if you want to bring your own water then please do so. Make sure you bring a first aid kit and a flashlight. You are going to be rouging it! There could be snow at this time of year!

DO NOT BRING: Guns or other weapons, a negative attitude!

DURING THE WEEK: Raise the roof and property organization. Those who can't stay for the following weekend will be building face to face life-long relationships with fellow ground crew! Get your hands dirty and leave with pride!
FRIDAY EVENING: Halloween Bonfire
SATURDAY: 9-12pm Meet and Greet with defining skills listing, 3-6pm Defining: Consensus and Mission Statement, 7pm Community Meal.
SUNDAY: 9-12pm "The Great Gathering" Roundtable Discussion and Future Talk.

This event will be documented to the benefit of all who are unable to attend.

THIS GATHERING IS OPEN TO ALASKA THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, AND TO ANY AND ALL WHO FEEL COMPELLED TO COME!

EVENT COORDINATOR: Wormhole (aka Kristin Santos): worm.hole7@gmail.com
Any and all questions!

SITE ADMINISTER: Kathleen Stewart: angelitecenter@yahoo.com

To keep things environmentally friendly we have a goddess volunteer! Please contact Rachel if you need a ride and if you have room to share!!!
CAR POOL COORDINATOR: Rachel Dawley: rach.eee@hotmail.com

RAISE THE ROOF!!!!

THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST GROUND CREW GATHERING is now ONE WEEK LONG!!! Any and all who wish to attend between the days of SATURDAY, 25th of October and SUNDAY November 2nd, please feel free to join us. During the week we will be putting the finishing touches on the LONG HOUSE and working together to organize the property. BRING YOUR TOOLS!!! This is a wonderful opportunity for everyone who wants to truly be a part of a growing community to get your hands dirty and use your skills to help get us ready for the days to come!!!

To those of you who can't come the last weekend, pack up your kids and good intentions and come the first weekend, or during the week! ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!!!

ONE LAST NOTE: DIRECTIONS: Look at the Northeast section of Washington State on any Rand McNally map. Find Spokane. Follow 395 to LOON LAKE. Take the HWY 292 to a little town called SPRINGDALE. At the corner of 292 and HWY 231 there will be a small store called KOUNTRY KORNER. Welcome packets and detailed instructions will be provided there to all who come to attend. THE DETAILED COUNTRY MAP of how to find the gathering will be in your information packet. Signs will be posted to aid you along the way. For late arrivals there will be a basket available with packets for all hours of the night in front of the store, and that means any night.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
"THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST GROUND CREW GATHERING IS HERE, NOW!!!!!! PLEASE READ THE SITE DIRECTIONS AND NOTE THE EXTENSION OF ONE EXTRA WEEK!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-16-2008 at 03:51 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #75
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Their place of meeting looks great eh Lance? Vancouver Island has to get its Act together...although after the Election I'm feeling rather gloomy...too many !!?!? neo-Conservatives! Makes me feel like I want to move out of British Columbia!

__________________________________________________ _____

Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote