Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Carolyn Hamlett Insider illuminati Whistleblower

Hi,

This illuminati occultists is called to be the next Svali and is regulary in Dr. Deagle show, revealing Awsome material to everyone.

Real intradimensional beings ruling the NWO stupidity, the "ascended masters".

Techniques the spiritualy-iliterated NWO used to try to weak us (so making us aware of this).

There are a protocol of non interaction from the high entities, then ANY CHANNELING is a SCAM.

An specially Dangerous scam Channeling is when the "spirit channeled" says to us "every is oK", "Don't do Nothing to stand up to the evil of the world", "you don't understand this because you aren't elevated enought".

If you hear something like this, Discard it!!! These spirits are Really bad!!!

And her blog! http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Cheers! and listen her!

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-06-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:54 AM   #2
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Carolyn Hamlett Insider illuminati Whistleblower

Hello Ashatav, Thanks for that, mate. Good info. .
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:02 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post
Hello Ashatav, Thanks for that, mate. Good info. .
Eeeeehhhhh
Old 11-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the mp3 of her radio show with Bill Deagle

WOW- he would not Shut UP!! She hardly got to say anything before he took over the dialog...He is really difficult to take.

I wished it was somebody else, anybody else doing that interview...I could have come up with more engaging questions, it's like he gets into conversations with people for the sole purpose of spouting off everything he can and the other person is just a prop.

Awful.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:44 AM   #5
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Right on the money! Good stuff! This Sci Fi Nazi horror world is awesome to pick apart.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone!!!

Here's a link to an AMAAAZING interview with Carolyn Hamlett, the last illuminati whistleblower talking about everything:

About the illuminati and how they think,

About they think that they worship god but they workship luci-man,

About the Ascended Masters scam,

About her realization that they worship a being who loose 2000 years ago,

about who they are deceived in every level and in every form because that being is the master of deception,

the hierarchy of power,

About how the "fallen angels" with they offsprings try to eliminate phisically and spiritually the manking (bad loosers),

about how the "tibetean ascende master" dictates the books of alice a bailey and h blavasky and how Carolyn interacted with it,

The chiping,

About the deamons who scam people in a Lot of ways, like they shapes like alines or wathever,

About the movies, who are desinformation (like "angels and demons" and "da vinci code")

About who the jesus of the new age isn't JOSHUA and is really, this new-age-jesus, a scamer deamon,

About how the "dark side" uses you when you enter in new age things,

About his interect with positive entities and her reborn (read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Side.../dp/0890813221)

About how polstergeist and similar situations are because allways some family member or someone close "open the door" for these experiences,

About if you are a True truthseeker you must Not be afraid about what you find,

About what everithing about G O D is REAL, like, for us, the computer you are watching,

About how the editorial "lucis trust" founded by alice a bailey makes new age books for childs,

About how the UFO's thing comes to upset the mentality of cristianity (the planet x footage are a Jesuit one, remember that), but really are... Demonic! and her experiences with "grey aliens" and how they cannot overpower a person with G O D inside,

About how the person who have G O D inside is imune to witchcraft and similars,

About the Myth of Zeitgeist movie and how it is Totally Incorrect and is Propaganda For NWO (see my link), and how it blind the people about the bigger picture and spiritual issue,.

About the infiltration of truth movement with people who says some truth but mixed with NWO satanic lies, like Zeitgeist, Tsarion, Watt, and others,

About the "saviours" who are elected to clean the house are promoted by the same globalist (see OBAMA)

About how G O D loves us, and Joshua, his Word, the Messiah, Saves Us.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/teotwawkii2

90 minutes of pure good information!

Cheeeeeerzoo

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-24-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #7
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Hi everyone!!!

90 minutes of pure good information!

Cheeeeeerzoo
Pure good disinformation you mean. Theosophists and the like are about as satanic as a poodle with pink ribbons and about as dangerous as a one legged man in a backside kicking competition.

Last edited by Floyd; 11-24-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It didn't resonate with me...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

The "Hidden Hand" info is light years ahead of this. She doesn't seem to know that much, and sounds like your typical born again Christian.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #11
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Nobody f***s with da Jesus!
Old 11-24-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
The "Hidden Hand" info is light years ahead of this. She doesn't seem to know that much, and sounds like your typical born again Christian.
Hey Sarahmay where is the link for hidden hand info?
Old 11-24-2008, 04:12 PM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nobody f***s with da Jesus!

Old 11-24-2008, 04:13 PM   #14
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Hey Sarahmay where is the link for hidden hand info?
Here is a compilation:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html
Old 11-24-2008, 08:30 PM   #15
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You might like go to her blog to see more about her and what she knows.

It's in harmony with many other testimonies.

See Randal a Baer history.

Bill schnoebelen's to

John Todd's

Cheers

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-24-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ill take it as it comes but yes new age stuff as its called(extremely old) has been infiltrated as everything else has.. ill read an alister crowley book but it doesnt mean ill follow what it says in the text.. i can know what these misguided puppets are up to without being sucked in by it.. watch out for prince william he hits 30 on 2012 his birth day is the hight of the summer solstice june 21st.. hes the replacement christ.. do not be fooled by him .
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #17
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi everyone!!!

About the infiltration of truth movement with people who says some truth but mixed with NWO satanic lies, like Zeitgeist, Tsarion, Watt, and others,

Cheeeeeerzoo
Tsarion??? watt? Satanic..?? If they are satanic, then I am Jesus Christ! lol
Just a suggestion to do a little more homework and research with people who have been studying these things for decades.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #18
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Tsarion??? watt? Satanic..?? If they are satanic, then I am Jesus Christ! lol
Just a suggestion to do a little more homework and research with people who have been studying these things for decades.
Yeah, that's what I heard about him, whitout knowing "satanic" because he puts some theosophy in what he does, and theosophy is extremely satanic. Like the negation of Jehoshua, a key point in all of the satanics does. Just read the "secret doctrine" a book channeled by Madamme Blavasky and see what she says about lucifer.

But I give him the benefit of doubt because I don't think the Truth movement members (Icke, tsarion, jones, etc, etc.) are bad, just are infiltrated and subtle misdirected in some areas.

Cheerz

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-25-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #19
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I See your point Ashatav.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #20
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow, thanks for that. What an utterly insightful read!
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 AM   #21
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The "Hierarchy" by the Ex-illuminati occultist Whistleblower Carolyn Hamlett

Let's remember that she was an illuminati occultist and now's a born again christian who exposes the occult side of the New World (dis)Order's ideas like luciferianism and new age. Is curious that all the illuminati defectors I know are born again christians!

You see here, that the "Satanism" and the Dark Arts is the right hand of the "New Age" Whithe Brotherhood and White Magics both with lucifer as their head, but the lower initiates Don't Know that.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #22
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi,

This illuminati occultists is called to be the next Svali and is regulary in Dr. Deagle show, revealing Awsome material to everyone.

Real intradimensional beings ruling the NWO stupidity, the "ascended masters".

Techniques the spiritualy-iliterated NWO used to try to weak us (so making us aware of this).

There are a protocol of non interaction from the high entities, then ANY CHANNELING is a SCAM.

An specially Dangerous scam Channeling is when the "spirit channeled" says to us "every is oK", "Don't do Nothing to stand up to the evil of the world", "you don't understand this because you aren't elevated enought".

If you hear something like this, Discard it!!! These spirits are Really bad!!!

And her blog! http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Cheers! and listen her!

Almost every post I've seen of yours is directly or indirectly PRO christian (religion). It seems you are on a mission to save all us non believers and convert us to your archaic beliefs. Not to mention that this is just straight out scare mongering, its the same old evil vs good rubbish. In case you havent noticed most of us are sick to death of that. I'm sure your info would be better suited to a devout religious forum. Please spare us the fire and brimstone.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:45 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Almost every post I've seen of yours is directly or indirectly PRO christian (religion). It seems you are on a mission to save all us non believers and convert us to your archaic beliefs. Not to mention that this is just straight out scare mongering, its the same old evil vs good rubbish. In case you havent noticed most of us are sick to death of that. I'm sure your info would be better suited to a devout religious forum. Please spare us the fire and brimstone.
Take it easy Neo - no need to inflame the situation. Agree to disagree. I like to see all sides of the picture and then decide for myself. I understand the irritation with the religions of the world - just take a deep breath ... allow.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #24
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Hi NEO!

I actually was a new ager since like mmmm From a was a teenager.

I read the urantia book when I was 16 and allways bought those theories and doctrine without questioning it.

b ut one day, I actually start to research where came from all of that information.

And lead me to the Pure Core Luciferianism!

Waagh man!

Actually I don't know any illuminati whistleblower who Isn't Christian, that's because of that Christianity is THE oposed Way of living of Luciferianism, the mysteries.

(of course No organized religion is true christianity)

Like Carloyn Hamlett, you know, She Read The Blue books when she was like in primary, she went to the top of the New Age hierarchy and meet their leader!

Then she realized that All the doctrine was a manipulation of those entities who are Totally not Positive to make the "illuminati" (illuninated one, adept in the mysteries) do what the entity want.

In fact some of the things that the "Illuminati" do is let himself being Possesed by those beings.

All the illuminati are the ones who are against of "the Way" (like the true christianity was called in the early centuries), by a lot of different reasons, ones because their must "kill the heretics" (non catholic persons) and other because "they don't allow to the solar system advances to be the "perfected sun" (oneness thing) under the rule of the Dragon of Wisdom".

For a lot of different reasons, but all are manipulations from those entities.

If you like Any new age teaching, let me tell you that Carolyn went to the top of all of those and Realize that All was Manipulated Lies fro those entities.

The teachings of Wilcock, Melchizedek, all the new age authors, like (Oprha promoted) tolle, etc. etc. etc. All of those doctrines.

Randall baer, a New age guru discovered what are the beings that was comunicating to him in his "Inside the New Age Nightmare"; he descrived that in one of his sessions of contact whit one new age angel he saw that an horrible monster of "absolute darkness and hatred, the face of demons" are the one who was pulling the strings of the "angel". When the demon relized about that it tormented Randall by a week. Until he, don't knowing what to do more, started to pray. Then it Stops. And relized to, as he descrived it, that the pray experience was "deeper, more authentic and alevated than Any New Age experience".

So, isn't just a stupid without reason thing Im doing, I have done a LOT of research and that is just a little snipet about what is christianity and what is New age and why the factic powers of the earth want to eliminate christianity and jewism (making lots of crusades trought the last 2 millenia) and put the hierarchy (the "externalization" of it) into the public: the new age.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 08-22-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:52 PM   #25
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You might like go to her blog to see more about her and what she knows.

It's in harmony with many other testimonies.

Bill schnoebelen's to

John Todd's

Cheers
You might like to know that these two were proven liars many ages ago. I was very interested in schnoebelen's story back in the early 90's, but he is lying. I discovered a lot of his fraud in the 90's, and there are websites that debunk his claims pretty well. Sure he could be a closet witch and join the mormons, but his constant revelations of his past just keep getting better and better. He makes a lot of money selling his books, dvds, health supplements. I think that is his real motive.

http://www.masonicinfo.com/schnoebelen.htm

Here is an excerpt on Schnoebelen (link at the bottom):

A more easily verified criticism is that the sheer number of activities in which Schnoebelen and his associates claim him to have been involved (often, involved in depth) stretches belief. According to the biography on his own page[5], Schnoebelen's curriculum vitae includes:

* "Sixteen years as a teacher of witchcraft, Qabalah, and ceremonial magick." [Note that Qabalah is a Hebrew form of mysticism, and as such very difficult to reconcile with witchcraft. Later versions of the biography have been edited to replace 'Qabalah' with 'spiritism'; compare to cached copy.]
* Seven years in the Church of Satan
* Nine years as a Freemason
* Five years as a Mormon, where he held "numerous offices, including elders' quorum president"
* A degree in music and education (1971, Loras College)
* Master's degree in theological studies (1980, St. Francis School of Pastoral Ministry; this is a Catholic seminary[6])
* Master's degree in counseling (Liberty University, 1990)
* Nearly thirty years of research into UFO phenomena
* Ability as "a Naturopathic doctor, a Nutritional Herbologist and a Certified Natural Health Professional". [While Iowa does not license naturopathic doctors, the N.D. degree typically requires four years of graduate school study and intensive clinical experience[7].]

According to a timeline[8] offered by Schnoebelen's friend Ed Decker, Schnoebelen became a 'Witch' in 1968; a 'Witch High Priest' in 1973; joined the Church of Satan in 1975; became a Master Mason in 1976; a ' Gnostic Catholic (sic) Bishop' in 1978; joined 'Palladium Masonry' in 1979; obtained his Master's Degree in Theology in 1980; joined the Latter Day Saints Church in 1980 and first attended LDS Temple in 1981, becoming a LDS Quorum President in 1982 and an Institute Teacher in 1983, before 'getting saved' on June 22, 1984.

Schnoebelen has also reputedly claimed to have ordained women while he was a Roman Catholic bishop[9].

The dates given in Schnoebelen's books create several apparent conflicts with his biography. For instance, in Masonry: Beyond the Light, Schnoebelen claims that he was a Mormon and a Mason when he was 'saved' in mid-1984; this implies that either he was already a member of both in 1980 when he was studying theology
at a Catholic seminary, or his claim of "five years" as a Mormon was exaggerated. In Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie, Schnoebelen reputedly claims that "Up to our departure from the city of Milwaukee in 1984, we were presiding over one of the oldest and largest networks of covens" - implying that before his conversion in that year he was simultaneously a Mormon, a Mason, and a Wiccan. Even if this is true, it would lead many to question the mental state of Schnoebelen.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/...len/id/1932346

I am getting tired of these "whistle blowers" from inside the Illuminati. If the organization is as evil as we believe, would they allow them to live? I mean others like scientists have died of odd suicides over these past few years. Why let some fundamentalist Christian survive? I don't know anything about Carolyn Hamlett, but I am reticent to give much credence to her words. Maybe that is the purpose of littering this sort of community with false whistle blowers so when a real one comes about we are just tired of it. What is Ms. Hamlett revealing that is pertinent to our overcoming the evil NWO agenda that has not already been revealed?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
svali