Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 03-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #51
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq View Post
Yes, put on your golden armor. I was in meditation attempting to envision the light pouring in my body, into every cell and extend/expand into my aura then shield. It was odd because I was actually vibing on someone who is probably angelic in source his light makes my heart just sing with recognition and greeting. Apparently he had been doing a golden light exercise at the time, he told me the next day when I shared. We had written a bit that day and I had been vibing on him. Suddenly golden light poured into me, with no effort on my part, like a strong stream of energy, flooding my body, my aura and shielding me.

The words came Put On Your Golden Armor! Have been doing this frequently now.
I love your writing! There is A LOT of good energy in your mesage! Now I have no choice but to find out more about golden light:-) When I write this I start remembering golden energies. OK, so I dont need to google for that, just to pick up on that memory. Thank you, you really helped with this!!
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #52
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq View Post
Yes, put on your golden armor. I was in meditation attempting to envision the light pouring in my body, into every cell and extend/expand into my aura then shield. It was odd because I was actually vibing on someone who is probably angelic in source his light makes my heart just sing with recognition and greeting. Apparently he had been doing a golden light exercise at the time, he told me the next day when I shared. We had written a bit that day and I had been vibing on him. Suddenly golden light poured into me, with no effort on my part, like a strong stream of energy, flooding my body, my aura and shielding me.

The words came Put On Your Golden Armor! Have been doing this frequently now.
I began using gold light a few years ago for my spiritual work and everyday meditation practice. Gold light is a Balanced light, whereas white light is polarity (light/dark) driven. White light is attractive to the dark because of it being its opposite. While Gold light is more of the Divine in source (it has no opposite) and does not attract dark, but rather shields from it. Gold is always the Balance and works with your intention for your highest and best good. Surround yourself in it and send it out to those that need it, and use it as a defense when bothered by the dark.

Blessings,
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:00 PM   #53
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
I began using gold light a few years ago for my spiritual work and everyday meditation practice. Gold light is a Balanced light, whereas white light is polarity (light/dark) driven. White light is attractive to the dark because of it being its opposite. While Gold light is more of the Divine in source (it has no opposite) and does not attract dark, but rather shields from it. Gold is always the Balance and works with your intention for your highest and best good. Surround yourself in it and send it out to those that need it, and use it as a defense when bothered by the dark.

Blessings,
Horizons, thank you
Old 03-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #54
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light and Fight View Post
Horizons, thank you
You are very welcome. Gold light is also good for cleansing and recharging your chakras.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #55
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light and Fight View Post
Reading your post, I can understand it sounds strange. For me the expression "in spirit" means that I, myself, sense something in spirit. I dont have a better word for it. For me, sensing in spirit means using a kind of sensoring (and interaction) that is differnt to the ordinary senses. Actually, I have sensed a lot of beings that probably have noting close to a soule. I dont understand this myself, so I cant explain how it works. I dont know if trees have souls, or stones. But I can feel their energy, if I focus on them. As far as I understand, everything that in some sense "exists" has energy of some kind. I guess its that energy that I feel. These Nordics I felt where static and one of them where focussing hard on me, the kind of dark, evil energy that strong demons have. Just to make myself clear; I didnt experience this in 3 D, it was purely in (what I call) a spiritual state. Like a vivid, clear dream but in a hingly aware state.

I thank you for your insights on this. I am beginning to understand how these differnt groups of ET:s are acting and interacting, but I guess there is a lot more to learn. Its kind of strange, I felt that these Nordics where sort of in command of the Greys. And I felt that the Greys where much weaker in their energy.

As regards ET.s in Africa I came across Credo Mutwa who talkes a lot about it. I dont recall if he mentioned US style abductions, but I clearly remember that he talked about Greys and reptoids.

Kind regards
Light n Fight

The difference between a grey and a so called nordic is that the nordics come from a human womb and therfore have a soul even if its suppresed by the greys. We. the pale humans we come from that, as you might not know in ancient times i india "white man came down from the mountains". I dont know this for a fact since im more of a hands on guy that like info with some backup in it. So i cant bank on what im telling you here, im just trying to give you my point of view simply.

Anyway this is all about them and their search for understanding something they never can understand, so they try to "hack" into the chromosome system and dna. If you talk about it in terms like this it seems that we all are somekind of robot, biological in that sence. Like david icke says, our current form is just a tool for our spirits or our original form an beeing to experience this reality.

And lets say you have us humans as a PC on the internet, the greys could be someting like PC without any network card to acces the internet, it dosent really matter how much you tweak it since you could never access the net without a network card and a router.

This PC (greys) do not understand self, so therefore they are bound to be forever disconnected. Now what they do instead is to hack offline systems and study them (nordics) to see if they can help them.

The part basicly turns down to that "we" white skinned people are basicly a product of greys interveneing with nature, trying to have a humanoid who they can acces easier than the original man.

Credo Mutwa is talking about the "chitahouri" dont know if its the right spelling there, and they are considerd to be reptilian beings from 4th dencity.

As ive said before, im not saying this is the truthe in anyway, im pretty careful of telling people that this is the only option or anythhing. Im just showing you one way but there are millions of others, so basilcy its up tho the eye of the beholder to judge what they belive.

Best regards and love: Kristoffer
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #56
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
The difference between a grey and a so called nordic is that the nordics come from a human womb and therfore have a soul even if its suppresed by the greys. We. the pale humans we come from that, as you might not know in ancient times i india "white man came down from the mountains". I dont know this for a fact since im more of a hands on guy that like info with some backup in it. So i cant bank on what im telling you here, im just trying to give you my point of view simply.

Anyway this is all about them and their search for understanding something they never can understand, so they try to "hack" into the chromosome system and dna. If you talk about it in terms like this it seems that we all are somekind of robot, biological in that sence. Like david icke says, our current form is just a tool for our spirits or our original form an beeing to experience this reality.

And lets say you have us humans as a PC on the internet, the greys could be someting like PC without any network card to acces the internet, it dosent really matter how much you tweak it since you could never access the net without a network card and a router.

This PC (greys) do not understand self, so therefore they are bound to be forever disconnected. Now what they do instead is to hack offline systems and study them (nordics) to see if they can help them.

The part basicly turns down to that "we" white skinned people are basicly a product of greys interveneing with nature, trying to have a humanoid who they can acces easier than the original man.

Credo Mutwa is talking about the "chitahouri" dont know if its the right spelling there, and they are considerd to be reptilian beings from 4th dencity.

As ive said before, im not saying this is the truthe in anyway, im pretty careful of telling people that this is the only option or anythhing. Im just showing you one way but there are millions of others, so basilcy its up tho the eye of the beholder to judge what they belive.

Best regards and love: Kristoffer
I found this text about Credo
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa03.htm
he mentions Greys in Africa and there are some interesting descriptions of them. But his main focus is reptilians.
L.F.