Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 01:20 AM   #26
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Dollar is DEAD! From Congress!

When I read this thread I see racism, sexism and vulgarity.

That is NOT what Avalon is here for.

Please, if you have something to say... try and keep it mature, intelligent, and positive.

Thank you,
Argante
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #27
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

So the "Free Lunch" is over.

All the people on this Earth that have slaved in exchange for hourly wages comparable to a bowl of rice per hour, in order to manufacture products and were payed USD for that invested lifetime/wealth, are going to be scammed out of their invested life time or country's recources...

I wonder what is going to happen to all them "free" Billion dollar handouts given to a certain foreign country? Who will they have to pay back to? Or is this a way avoiding pay back?
Borrowed out of nothing from the FEDS, inflating the (now secret) M3 and lowering the value of the dollars out there on foreign banks? (I guess Taxation without representation is the right thought for it.)

And when the "Free Lunch" is over and the profits are gone, what reason for existance of the USA is there left in the eyes of the Bankers?
Other then to have it fight to the death (To advance geopolitical goals of people handling the strings in the form of either blackmail or corruption of the politicians.) and then dissolve, taking with it into the grave that infamous document that states that as a generalization all humans have individual rights, instead of state/elite handed permissions.

And to start the process of looting the treasury? 911.

I guess, Project Avalon started just in time.. Time to start cracking people, we are ahead of the curve.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:05 AM   #28
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Is it not quite mysterious that all the great western economic powers are at the same time borrower and debtor?

USA, UK, France, Germany, all are great borrowers to the world, but at the same time they're themselves in big debt!

Every second their debts increase by several thousand Dollars and they aren't able just to pay back the interests on credits!

How is that possible? In what a system we're trapped into?

A normal person can't be one of the biggest borrowers and be a poor debtor at the same time. If he is in debt he can't lend money to others and if he has money to lend, he has no debt.

Last edited by King Lear; 09-13-2008 at 10:37 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:18 AM   #29
truesword

The dollar died a long time ago and the USA is now bankrupt to all intents and purposes. The world is heading for 'hyperinflation' which in essence will take us back to the dark ages of time. The NWO wants reduction of population and the financial weapon is already deployed to do this. The BOMB has been dropped and now we must all wait for the massacre of mankind via stealth.... which is what 'inflation is'.... a stealth tax! It will be brother against brother. Make no doubt about this scenario... it is coming world wide!. Everyone and every family is only three days from anarchy! Why? because after three days without food.... you will kill for it!!! Your good neighbours will become competition for basic necessities of life and that will make them warriors for life itself. This is not science fiction anymore... it is real!!! At this moment, life around the world is becoming unglued because of the economic situation. Life is precious and we will all find out how precious it is when we have to defend it from the point of view of FAMILY!
Old 09-13-2008, 07:29 AM   #30
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
If the dollar is close to death then I need to speed it up. There's people right now that could use it, that is before it dies, to buy food, gas, clothes for their kids, etc. These are the people who have lost their jobs due to the recession we're NOT in. So I say if you have it to spare put it to good use and help someone out. You won't need it. I mean nobody here is getting chipped, right?

peace,
cosmic
I agree with Cosmic. It's about to be worthless, so use it for something good while you can.
What I'm having a hard time with is why so many of you are allowing this bogus puppet-show to distract you from what's really important. All of this crap is meant to keep you distracted. Look at how all of their positions (politicians) change according to what stage they're at in their campaign. It's a puppet show with no real truth in it. Why waste any of your precious energy on being frustrated with it? We all know enough to know that the media and the government lies to us. So why should any of us participate in the charade that the whole political arena is actually legitimate? Just my humble two cents worth, for your consideration.

Peace and light.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:33 AM   #31
Logician

Does anybody know where I can find some up to date info on the real status of the economy and what might happen after the Sept 30 debt decloration. I listened the George Green and Fullford interviews but more info would be nice.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:07 AM   #32
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFWeye View Post
In a closed door session of the US Congress it was announced that there will be no recovery of the USD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRYg...eature=related

Oh yes sorry forgot the Homework...Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6NfX...eature=related

Now got your attention, anyone open for a slice of WHY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SlIH...eature=related
Question and Answer time?

If the dollar does go Boinga! on 30 September are they going to let Americans Know. Or just play Hide (the facts) and Seek (Oh its just another conspiracy) while they go looking for someone to pin it on. who's got the crystal ball please

Last edited by ARE WE THERE YET; 09-13-2008 at 11:09 AM.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #33
truesword

I sense a lot of cynicism on this thread. OK! next week when you go do your shopping.... keep the bill! Then the week after compare it with this week's shopping bill!

You're going to find a difference. Now work out the percentage between the two...mmmmnnn! Then maybe you will not need a crystal ball. IT WILL be in your face! It is called inflation but this is just the beginning of it. Think about this one. If you are diabetic and the medical service breaks down... where will you get your insulin from?? Hyperinflation is going to destroy the world as we know it! The bomb has been dropped.... we act now or we are done for and I mean the World not just The USA. I wish you well but get real!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #34
Loonix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
They will plan another 9/11 type job that will give credability to people having the microchip,(for terrorist reasons).
Those who refuse.....will be classed as a terrorist.
I have no proof to back this up but this sentiment is 100% what I believe will happen. A gut feeling if you will.
Loonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #35
Loonix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post
When I read this thread I see racism, sexism and vulgarity.

That is NOT what Avalon is here for.

Please, if you have something to say... try and keep it mature, intelligent, and positive.

Thank you,
Argante
Well said - *applauds*
Loonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #36
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

"All of this crap is meant to keep you distracted." Exactly Recallone. Everything and I mean everything is a distraction. We win when we no longer allow it to affect us, when we control our emotions about it. IMHO anyway.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #37
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

For people who have money or savings, I hardly think the news about the dollar is a distraction. If we have bank runs, it would be wise to be a few days ahead of the popular knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
"All of this crap is meant to keep you distracted." Exactly Recallone. Everything and I mean everything is a distraction. We win when we no longer allow it to affect us, when we control our emotions about it. IMHO anyway.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #38
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
So the "Free Lunch" is over.

All the people on this Earth that have slaved in exchange for hourly wages comparable to a bowl of rice per hour, in order to manufacture products and were payed USD for that invested lifetime/wealth, are going to be scammed out of their invested life time or country's recources...
In Whitley Strieber's book "The Key" his visitor mentions
that every American is served by twelve slaves. Who makes your shoes , grows your food, or made the headset you wear on your ears? This devilish system is set up so that you don't even have to care for the well being of your slaves. They are left to fend for themselves.

The greatest part of The New Paradigm is personal responsibility. The days of entitlement are about to end.
This is not a bad thing if you do what needs to be done
to safeguard you and yours. If you look to the government tit to save you then you are lost. What your money touches you touch and advocate. When you support Citibank, Bank of America, or Chase you support the beast system and your own enslavement. You support the tapeworm Katheryn Austin Fitz has written about. How is the popcicle index in your own community? If your kids can't go outside for fear of their safety you have only yourself to blame.

The death of the dollar is a good thing **IF* you seize
the initiative and take your sovereignty back. Learn from the revolt of the Mothers in Argentina. Prepare your sauce pans for battle.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #39
nicolaihel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truesword View Post
I sense a lot of cynicism on this thread. OK! next week when you go do your shopping.... keep the bill! Then the week after compare it with this week's shopping bill!

You're going to find a difference. Now work out the percentage between the two...mmmmnnn! Then maybe you will not need a crystal ball. IT WILL be in your face! It is called inflation but this is just the beginning of it. Think about this one. If you are diabetic and the medical service breaks down... where will you get your insulin from?? Hyperinflation is going to destroy the world as we know it! The bomb has been dropped.... we act now or we are done for and I mean the World not just The USA. I wish you well but get real!!!
We will not experience hyperinflation any time soon. We have experienced a strong inflation over the last year or so, mostly due to excess credit created in the shadow banking system (investment banks, hedge funds, etc.), and very low interest rates in the US, Japan, and Switzerland. However that is over. We are in a severe credit crunch right now. This is causing the rapid destruction of credit, and onset of disinflation. Soon disinflation will be followed by deflation. This is already apparent in the crashing or deflating of several markets: real estate, equities, commodities, ... Gold was just under $750 two days ago. Tightly coupled global economies will dramatically worsen, further deflating currencies with respect to real goods and services.

Restriction of the money supply (which causes deflation) is an excellent technique for turning a recession into a depression. Many believe the fed's constriction in the money supply was the root cause of the length and severity of the great depression. And though the Fed may not be actively restricting the money supply now, the money supply is shrinking dramatically, due to the failures of banks, tightening of lending standards, the destruction of so much paper "value" in the form of derivatives that are now being marked at a small fraction of the value they were assumed to have a year or so ago, and general risk aversion.

Money is the blood that courses through the arteries and veins of an economy. In the body, if the blood supply becomes restricted, tissues and organs become malnourished and die. In the economy, businesses will reduce their activities and many will eventually cease to function.
nicolaihel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #40
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
For people who have money or savings, I hardly think the news about the dollar is a distraction. If we have bank runs, it would be wise to be a few days ahead of the popular knowledge.
No, brother. Scroll back up and read the original. The money issues are not the distraction. Where that's concerned, I couldn't agree more. Get your cash, turn it into things you can actually use and/or barter with. The distraction is the political arena. It's every bit as entertaining and full of twists as a television show. Hmmm,
The news will go from the election to Britney Spears, while omitting anything that really matters and has substance. What they want you to pay attention to is what you probably shouldn't concern yourself with. IMHO, that is.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #41
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well let's say this private company not owned by US Citizens called the Federal Reserve fails...

Do we open a New Central Bank owned by the people?

Do we do a National Audit of what our country is worth, homes, businesses intellectual property, Military, giving us a number that our country is worth, and start a new currency backed by that number?

Or do we allow China to cover all of our debts and hand the keys over to them to rule?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:07 PM   #42
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

SEpt 30 is the date America has been given to repay a debt
it can not meet this obligation.
Clinton used the money to balance the budget and what was left went to fund him and his gangster friends.

The economy will hold until after the elections are over this is to keep Mccain in the running.

After the Elections America will be flapping in the wind with winter setting in.
The Collapse whether contrived or not will see Americans groveling in the streets for food.Crime will skyrocket and become an epidemic.
Riots and perhaps even civil war.

by 2010 Americans will be trampling the Constitution on the way to the NAU
imaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

everything has its value,
sometimes, something has to sink,
in order, for something else to ri$e
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:53 AM   #44
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that a basic understanding of money is part of our problem. I recently found this to be very helpful in this regard:

Money as Debt by Paul Grignon.

It is a 47 minute animation on the nature of money that, for non-economists, is a real eye opener.

If you are inclined to research this after having seen this you will be amazed at the amount of material available on this poorly understood concept.

Your trip to the bank might never be the same again ;-)

The American problem is solvable, not so much by a gold/silver based currency but by the constitutional process of Government issued currency.

The pressure placed on US for Sept 30th may be both choreographed and ludicrous.

Were the US$ to collapse, I am of the opinion that the European bankers are hoping for a reversion to Gold/Silver backed currency, maybe not for the Amero but perhaps for something later. This is because they have "prepared against that day" for more than a hundred years (most likely). It was the Gold and Silver trade that gave them the preeminence they have now and it is their stock and trade. Whether we use the Fed or Gold/Silver, they have both of those avenues sewn up.

Love to get your take on it ;-)

Regards, nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:27 AM   #45
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

We are all sure we won't get a chip ... right ?

But it's real easy ... in some countries it's already done !

First step: force the people to carry identity papers, scare them with high fines ...
Second step: the identity card or passport will contain a chip

So you WILL always have it on you ... !

There is so much opposition against it because it's absolutely not fail safe.
And like David Icke said: "You know it's on their agenda as soon as they keep coming back with it".

In Holland they are forcing the public transportation and highway systems such that you "pay" as soon as you pass !
So money is involved ! And the system is leaky while it's YOUR money ...
The way to keep pressing forward is by warning you in advance:

Messing with the system will get you a fine of 67000 euros ! Or you go to jail for four years ...

Yeah sure, sound proposal ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:03 AM   #46
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We will not experience hyperinflation any time soon. We have experienced a strong inflation over the last year or so, mostly due to excess credit created in the shadow banking system (investment banks, hedge funds, etc.), and very low interest rates in the US, Japan, and Switzerland. However that is over. We are in a severe credit crunch right now. This is causing the rapid destruction of credit, and onset of disinflation. Soon disinflation will be followed by deflation. This is already apparent in the crashing or deflating of several markets: real estate, equities, commodities, ... Gold was just under $750 two days ago. Tightly coupled global economies will dramatically worsen, further deflating currencies with respect to real goods and services.

-nicolaihel
As someone who has studied international economics both in university and as a personal "obsession", I have to disagree with you here. I think we are headed directly into a period of hyperinflation that will be used as the leverage to force us into a system utilizing a supra-national currency. The pre-Euro currencies of the EU member nations were in a constant state of fluctuation carefully orchestrated by the heads of their respective central banks, who I need not remind you are all privately owned corporations just like the US Federal Reserve.

Time will tell the truth, and politicians will always lie....these things I know.
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #47
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

I didn't know that there was a post with this topic.

Good topic!

Last edited by Waterman; 10-02-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #48
nywvblue

"The FED must go!!!!!"

I'm with you! The only way it's still got any life in it is with our income taxes, which aren't even legal to collect. If we all stop paying our taxes for April 2009, that would be final nail in the coffin. Sure, the economy (or whatever is left of it by then) would bottom out, but if the bankers run this country then IT'S TIME to bankrupt them. Let's keep our money, people. We earned it. The tax money is only being used against us (check the lines in the skies, the stores of unconscionable weaponry, the GM foods). It HAS to stop.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 AM   #49
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the Amero coin being minted in Denver.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:42 AM   #50
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another one. In case you think it's fake.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote