Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Tiqilux
Avalon Senior Member

Question Terrapedia, camelotpedia, awareness wiki ?

Hi all,
I was thinking about the time when people start to ask questions and:
How about creating something like Exopolitics Wikipedia? You know it`s not that hard to create wiki page, something like encyklopedia about all things that people need to know.
Wiki system is easy to work with and once we create encyklopedia page with all informations about E.T`s, new philosofy, alternative medicine, all the awareness, secret goverment, threads from Avalon like survival in different coditions and everything you can easy download it into your computer and than put it into your phone or something to have it always with you even when internet comes down. Something like a guide for bad and good times. Wiki is good because everybody is involved in creating content. If just 1000 people from forum join and everybody put there just one post about topic it can be soon something like new information portal where you can easily find informations.
I know that for some informations you need to do some research but for the basics its much easier to look at the encyklopedia page than searching all the videos and books, and sometimes you really don`t have time to do that.

What you think about it ?

Sorry for my English if something is wrong .
Tiqilux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:38 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Terrapedia, camelotpedia, awareness wiki ?

i think thats what project light warrior ,may be attempting to adress?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote