Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Avalon is a meeting and sharing place, which has seemed most of the time to be somewhat out in the future from where the bulk of humanity sits in their reality. People here discuss things and deal with issues that are still in the future awareness of the majority of human beings. At least on a conscious awareness level. People innately know what's going on, but choose their interactions, even if that means ignoring what to some, is obvious.

The question for me right now, as I interact on Avalon, is how wise is it to embrace fear? I know some members will argue that it's not embracing fear, but rather being smart and finding out what's going on so you can be prepared for all contingencies. The same people will say that if you are not interested in looking at the fearsome things they are looking at, that you are afraid to, and hiding from the truth.

Well, I suggest there is another explanation for many of us turning our backs on fear, and the people who are creating and/or magnetically attracted to it.

I make some assumptions, and take some things as given, for context of my opinions.
I assume we are all spiritual beings in our nature, and that we are in fact multi-dimensional which means we can split our consciousness up into separate frequency bands. We can be consciously aware in all these bands simultaneously, but the portion of our consciousness we've embedded into this 3D reality, is sort of "walled off" from the rest of our consciousness. It's often referred to as the "veil". The portion of our consciousness we use in 3D is the only part that doesn't have the whole picture to use. This isn't something done against our will and without our permission. It was the entry ticket to this game. We agreed to shut of our higher awareness and perceptions and many of our abilities we use constantly in our higher aspects.

When you talk about our conscious awareness in 3D, you are necessarily describing a model of existence. Because 3D is different than all the other dimensions or densities or frequency ranges we play in. 3D uses constructs created specifically for this game of "solve the issues in polarity in the densest universe, without full awareness and memory of self and past, and while permitting the maximum in extreme polarity to manifest". It's tantamount to agreeing to enter a cage with several starving lions with a blind fold and your hands and one leg tied behind your back. Oh, and deaf too.

Next, I assume we are all great creator beings, with abilities which would normally be ascribed to gods if considered strictly from the point of view of our 3D bit of our consciousness.

I assume our creativity is always in play, in this world. we are never, not creative. Everything we do, think, experience, feel, have, be, desire, are created by us and have no existence otherwise. We all create our worlds and we even create the entirety of others participations in our worlds. It's us, and only us, who are responsible for our own experiences, and it could never be otherwise. However, the fact that so much of our conscious awareness is concealed from the walled off bit playing at human, unravelling polarity in 3D electro-magnetic, linear time, width-depth-height space, is unavailable to us, the "us" on the ground doesn't know what the "us" at the higher self-over soul level is arranging for us to experience. We are basically our own pawn, in our own chess game. Except that we are also the chess master, but don't tell the pawn that.

I assume as well, that we can link our consciousness into a more homogenous level of consciousness by means of co-creation and agreement. We are creative and co-creative within the limits of free will. Others' free will. We can wish anything at all for ourselves, but we can only wish for others, what they wish for themselves.

I assume there are some universal laws which govern all of existence both within 3D and throughout all the dimensions and densities we can perceive and experience. The Law Of Attraction being a primary one. Free will being another. Not a law, but also ubiquitous throughout our experience, is the primary polarity of fear/love. These two are mutually exclusive. Fear and Love are opposites. If it is of love, it is not of fear. If it is of fear, it is not of love. And then the shades of grey in between.

I don't want to turn this into a book, so I'll leave the bulk of the model of existence I currently use for another post. We all use a model. A means by which we attempt to understand what we are and what we are doing here, and why, and what part everybody else plays in our model and that sort of thing. Models are mental constructs. We use our thinking, rational mind to work up a model which either is, or is not, self consistent. In our higher aspects, we can know simply by choosing to, and we can perceive whatever we choose to perceive. It's only the walled of bit of our conscious awareness we use to play this game in 3D which doesn't simply "know" and can't simply "perceive" anything we with to. We hobbled ourselves in order to enable the experience of apparent immersion into 3D with all polarities full separated and in full opposition. Our model of existence is not truth. it's simply our model of existence, and will be mostly false, because it is not the thing it represents. It's simply a tool to enable looking at.

Where we run into difficulties or quarrels, is where our differing models rub up against each others', or bump into each others' models. We say, "Hey, that's not true. That's not how my model describes that phenomena". But the same can be said by both sides, and usually is. Lol. "You're wrong...that's not the way it works".

Well, we've gone along just fine this way for eons upon eons. Until now, that is. Now suddenly, everything has changed, yet here we still are bashing our models against each other proclaiming "this it how it truly is, so you're wrong in your model".

What we all perceive right now, that we are trying to fit into our various models, is the fact that the game has changed. Look at how you've had to adjust your model in just the last couple of years. I'll bet it's a drastic change. Have you asked yourself why prediction and prophecy no longer work? Have you noticed that they don't, or are you still trying to find someone to believe in who can tell you the truth about what is to come? Predestined time has stopped. There is no more predestiny. There is no more set future. All bets are off, and have been for over a year. The old game has ended, and we are in the process of creating the next one. All of those predictions and prophecies which have not come to pass, were not wrong at they time they were made. They became wrong as we collectively changed reality to something which suits our desires more closely.

It's now up to us. Many of us who are in intimate contact with higher dimensional beings or higher aspects of our own conscious selves, are frustrated right now, by the refusal of these entities to answer our direct questions. "What's happening?" What's going to happen next?" "What should I do about this or that?" They will only say, "that's up to you dear. The ball is in your court. The clay is in your hands. What do you want to see happen. create that!!!"

It's now to the point that not even they can foresee a little bit into the future, because we change it so fast that their predictions are wrong. It's joked about by the skeptics that "oh...the time line changed, then didn't it?" Well yeah!! it did. It's changing all the time. It's changing because we are changing it. In our higher aspects we know exactly how things work. We understand how to create. We understand the electro-magnetic basis of this universe and the Law of Attraction. We can manifest anything we desire. especially right now, while everything has gone liquid and malleable.

Some people are still using the old models which worked in the old game, which has not become obsolete. They still believe they can be done to. They still believe in the victim. They still believe something is going to happen whether they like it or not. They still believe in some omnipotent force which is guiding events and controlling the reality they find themselves in. NO. NO. NO. It's us now. We are in charge.

The thing is, some beings have worked very hard at winning in the game of polarity, without realizing ever along the way, that it is simply not a winnable game. It never was. It was always a game which could only successfully end with the realization that you only win when you stop playing. But some have buried themselves in the playing of it, and have amassed great wealth and power and control and they feel the finish line just ahead, where they will be able finally to declare, I WON!!!!!

But that's not how this is playing out now that our creativity is turned back on. Those who play to win for keeps, number so few, in actuality, that it's really a joke. They are an ant to the rest of our herd of elephants. Their game has been exciting. An ant colony that has to somehow convince a herd of elephants to remain standing still long enough to be eaten one ant sized bite at a time. They had to do it with illusion. They projected the illusion that they had power and control. It was never true then, and is not true now, and will never be true in the future. They have only ever had the illusion of power, and they use one of the most magnetic emotions to hold that illusion in place. They the magnetically contageous emotion of fear. They have depended upon their ability to make people afraid to do anything other than follow their wishes. Fulford may not have been wrong in assessing their numbers at something around 10,000. And that's to our almost 7 billion. What a joke. Its a contest in creativity. And all they can do is cheat. Because they know they can never out create 7 billion of us, with their meager 10 thousand. They make you afraid you won't survive if you go against them. And I'm not talking GO AGAINST them, I'm talking ignore them and walk away. That's their biggest fear. It's that we will walk away from the fear. Because without that, they have nothing. They make their minions afraid to disobey their orders. they make joe public afraid to disobey their minions, and the minions of their minions. And the minions of their minions of their minions. And so on until your have a string of minions in a chain of command thousands deep, all creating just enough fear in their turn to keep the ball rolling.

It's why they head straight for government. It's why they head straight for banking. It's why they head straight for military. It's why they head straight for control of media. It's why they head straight for education. It's why they head straight for health and medicine. It's why they head straight for food production. It's why they head straight for law/justice/policing. And in fact, it's not even so much that they head for these things, as that they created them so they could then be in charge of them.

And it's simply not working anymore. This old system is breaking down on an accelerating curve, and it's doing that, because we are not having it anymore. It's because we are creating a different reality now. It's because we've had enough of their greed, power, abuse, control, mean spiritedness, fear mongering, hatred, anger, bigotry and prejudices, and generally have just had enough of them.

They want you chasing their illusions around. OOOH, what are they up to now. The Georgia guide stones say they want to kill billions of us and use the rest for slaves. OOOH, there's going to be a war breaking out any minute. OOOH there's a deadly pandemic released into the populous that's going to kill hundreds of millions. OOOH there's a false flag attack scheduled for next thursday, because my special idiot insider whistleswallower tolded me so hisself, and he's been right once out of his hundred attempts. OOOH, jellystone is going to blow and it's nuclear winter for us all. No. No. No.

They can't do anything, without your help. YOU enable them when you buy into the fear. When you buy into the "I must watch them because they are sneaky buggers, who must be watched."

And the same thing applies only much more so for the hyper dimensional entities who are currently playing out the darker, more negative roles. They have nothing. They have the exact same tool the tools we all know and love on 3D earth have. Fear.

Why? Because we are all creator beings. We write the scripts ourselves in our higher aspects, and use the universal laws to enact and manifest them. We do it ourselves. All they can do is trick us using fear to create what THEY prefer, instead of leaving us to create what we prefer.

But they have failed. They game is over and they can no longer stem the flow of consciousness out from under their control. It may not be visible yet at the 3D consciousness level, but it's got neon signs the size of the sun going of in the higher dimensions. We've won. It's over. We now get to create our new world. And we are doing so every minute of every day. But many of us are running around like a hampster in a cage, keeping the old paradigm alive and keeping the fear in focus by watching what these puny buttheads are "up to". What they are up to, is fear for themselves. They now fear how they will be treated during the switch over to the new game, because of all the guilt over how they treated the rest of us. It's legitimate. Some may react and mess some of them up. But as we create our new world, we are creating those types of responses out of it. We are simply going to treat these people like slightly damaged game pieces and clean them up for the next run, with no hard feelings. We're headed for a world of unconditional love and no judgement. This will go for those who've been playing the darker roles here on earth, both human and hyperdimensional as well. It's just where we are taking this now. We soon will no longer have the ability to hold thoughts about hate, fear, vengeance, retribution, punishment, humiliation, etc in our consciousness. These are the things those of us doing our homework have been purging from our systems, and not just for us, but at the collective consciousness level as well.

What we do here now, since the game has been blown wide open for creativity, affects the entire universe. That's the reason so many ET's are here watching. You wonder what they are doing here in such great numbers while refusing to lift a finger? They're watching how we play the final act before the 2012 curtain call. Nothing much happens in dec 2012. At least not that we'll notice very much. Lift will go on. But what many fail to notice, is that with the new creative freedom we have, comes the awkward situation of a complete bifurcation in our formerly unified reality timeline, on a collective level. And now we come to the point of this post.

Many didn't notice, but equally many did. 09-09-09 was a huge shift, on levels foreign to 3D consciousness. What happened was, we passed the point where we would all ascend to 5D in what's called this ascension or consciousness shift. Some are not moving up. So what happens to them? If it was just a few, they could be taken to the bardo or some higher dimension for some healing and R&R. But the numbers are significant enough that we had to split the timelines into 2 main vectors. There are now 2 earths. The old familiar 3D one where all of the stuff we've been experiencing for so long are taking place, and the brand new 5D one, where all of our creativity is being applied towards the new world we actually desire to see manifest. The 5D earth is under construction, and we are constructing it, with the help of many hyperdimension/higherdimensional beings help. Gaia is birthing the new earth right now, and we are creating what life is going to be like on this new earth right now. But the old 3D earth will remain, and those who've not done the necessary clearing work to enable the purging of lower density emotions and thought patterns based in fear and anger etc, will simply remain on the old earth and continue with the same old game of control or be controlled, eat or be eaten, kill or be killed, etc, until they are finally done with living that way.

It's a choice. You can drop the fear and put that attention towards creating the world you want, or you can miss the boat and stay behind for another round. What will probably happen, although even this is not yet set. It's even up to us how we do this parting of the ways. But those remaining in fear will probably continue to reject those of us who've found the love that we are. And those of us who've become Love once again, will grant those who've left too little too late, their freedom of choice, and not try to force the issue. It appears that we will simply drift from one anothers awareness over the next while. There is a window of opportunity here. We have to timelines running concurrently, and overlapping to where we can jump back and forth between them. We are all doing it. We all feel times of great love for all and everything, and then are drawn into some bit of remnant fear until we spot it and purge it. It's an actual jumping of timelines, but not just personal timelines. It's between two main collective consciousness timelines which are currently overlapping. They are both here and both readliy available right now. Test it for yourself. You'll see it's true. Many of you already perceive this. Great. Those of us a little ahead of the curve are wishing very strongly that as many as possible are able to get off the fear wagon and simply walk away. Because a lot is riding on it. You think it's rough on earth now? Just wait until those of us holding the higher vibrations are ascended to our new 5D world and you have nothing to mediate those lower vibrations here on old earth. YIKES. now that is something you SHOULD be scared of. Just look at all the horrible dreams you can experience in the lower 4th D Astral realms. Now imagine that coming to life in 3D earth, and you have some idea of why some of us are harping on about "GET OFF THE FEAR WAGON NOW".

It's your choice, but it's also a choice you are making for the collective, because we are ALL creators, and we are ALL creating our future right now. Do you want an illuminati future? Do you want all of what you're are claiming you hate? because if you give it your attention, thoughts and emotions, and even worse, putting some actions into this fearsome stuff, you are creating it's existence. We'll miss you, in the 5th dimension, but for us, it will seem like the blink of an eye that the next opportunity to reunite in love comes up. But for you, it'll be thousands of years of Mad Max or whatever you have envisioned for your next round of Spirit wearing blinders thrashing around in the densest expression of the polar opposites, turbo charged.


If that's what you want, fine. I just don't want you doing so out of ignorance for what's at stake here. If you think "we have to Fight these monsters", then you've lost. You have added your shoulder to the wheel which runs down the path of more of the same.

Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

hi myplanet2

Quote:
Many didn't notice, but equally many did. 09-09-09 was a huge shift, on levels foreign to 3D consciousness. What happened was, we passed the point where we would all ascend to 5D in what's called this ascension or consciousness shift. Some are not moving up. So what happens to them? If it was just a few, they could be taken to the bardo or some higher dimension for some healing and R&R. But the numbers are significant enough that we had to split the timelines into 2 main vectors. There are now 2 earths. The old familiar 3D one where all of the stuff we've been experiencing for so long are taking place, and the brand new 5D one, where all of our creativity is being applied towards the new world we actually desire to see manifest. The 5D earth is under construction, and we are constructing it, with the help of many hyperdimension/higherdimensional beings help. Gaia is birthing the new earth right now, and we are creating what life is going to be like on this new earth right now. But the old 3D earth will remain, and those who've not done the necessary clearing work to enable the purging of lower density emotions and thought patterns based in fear and anger etc, will simply remain on the old earth and continue with the same old game of control or be controlled, eat or be eaten, kill or be killed, etc, until they are finally done with living that way.

if it means anything to you, your passage above agrees completely with the way I felt that time last year..only i wouldn't put it down to a specific day - i'd say i felt it like a gentle process over 7 days..it was disarmingly beautifu, the colours were shinier and evrything felt different and i remember thinking to myself: we must have crossed the timelines or something else and it's a lot more peaceful now..as i was walking my usual strech againg thinkong and noticing how different and more peaceful everything felt i saw on my left a perfect white dove about a yard away from me..i don't often see them ..in fact i don't think i ever saw one in the open like that, most of them even when light in colour have a speck of grey somewhere..this one was perfectly white, i saw as it was so close to me..of course i took it to mean that my thinking/feeling was spot on....was rather magical..

there was no let up to my excitement for days after and i mentioned it to my sister who thought i'm acting strange ..i also mentioned it to an acquantance who practices some alternative healing tecniques for a living (he thinks he's spiritual) and he dismissed my remark as "interesting"...he can't have taken it seriously that i know..the thisrd person i mentioned it to was yourself within another thread on this forum, but you did'n acknowledge it either..you must have overlooked..

now i am really very curious - how many people do you know that agree with your observation...how many of us felt the same back in september?
i insist, my feeling was overwhelming..it wasn't a little something that felt like something...please respond..i do want to know.
best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

MP2, great post here, a wonderful summary of what realy counts, here and now!

Personaly, I want to thank you that you 'brought to paper' your feelings, and it'll probably not surprise you when I say that both of us (and luckilly, I know many other too) are somehow on the same "wavelenght"

I can't emphasize enough the fact that we really are very powerfull creators.
So if we create the feelings of fear...only fear will manifest in our 3D reality.

Back in 2008, when I assigned to this forum, one of my first posts were on the thread "best preparation: get out of survivor mode". I just took the time and re-read these.

And I can tell you...nothing changed since then in my own perception of the necessity to fear. There's actually no need to fear.

I will never storage food, wather, any other supplies. No need to. I trust the guidance I've been given so far and I know, no matter what happen, it is meant to be so...as I (co) created it. Consciously or unconsiously.

Call me ignorant, call me stupid...it doesn't matter. I feel right..for me.

The times of being fearfull are over. I choose(d) not to fear any more.

I choose to spread to word that there's nothing to fear about. The one who want to listen, will listen.

What do you choose?

thanks again, with much respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

yeah, mP2 is spot on..

i love my friends and family and their pets.. i love the area where i live, i love my bike...plus i really like my boss...i feel they love me back..there's nothing much elese one would want..

the fact that something else is on its way i know through myself, which is why i like being here..so i can hear and know about how other people experience it...the more i read, the more i see that we are getting stratified at a faster and faster rate...

best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Not a law, but also ubiquitous throughout our experience, is the primary polarity of fear/love. These two are mutually exclusive. Fear and Love are opposites. If it is of love, it is not of fear. If it is of fear, it is not of love. And then the shades of grey in between.
You have written a great post Myplanet2 . I concur to your views
Love however imo knows no opposite.For Love is our core being ..our essence... outside of space time ..In the Now were no dichotomies dwell .
By loosing the awareness of who we really are we step in the world of illusion ..3D..separateness and dichotomy ..
The sole reason for fear to exist really is the absence of being who we really are.
We are Love encompassing all that is ..even the absence of Love when we put ourselves on standby .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

MyPlanet2;

You have probably written the most lucid, original, and best piece I've seen here in days!

I got about 2 paragraphs in, but am being kidnapped by the evil slave driver of a woman I married (yeah, on Valentine's day, to boot).

I can't wait to absorb this, and write a response, later tody.

Thank you!

...for re-storing what I think is some much needed focus on worthy topics, and relevance.

Back later,
Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Hey, MyPlanet, you should be writing a book. No kidding. I would strongly suggest you keep a journal if you don't already. Wow! I will read and re-read your post and post some info/questions about my latest "self-revelations" regarding higher self "in-corporation." Let's watch March 10...coming up: a very interesting space/time jumping off point, IMO. Later, Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Myplanet2, what an inspirational and truthful post, my friend!
Thank you, this is refreshing my appetite for Avalon...

I would say this for now: Love is creation and fear is degeneration.
We have been thrown for so long in a game were external sensations of the mind, together with affecting some basic fears, ego-stimulating relations and materialism, made the humanity to be in a kind of mental slavery. Constant tensions and stress disabled billions people to be open for unconditional Love.
We all feel this time is passing, and I completely agree with you that the only way to "won" THEM is not to pay attention. All means were used, many people were fighting them different ways, projecting their own fears, I did too, many people here is doing that their way, but now I really know that they are as strong as we are making them with our attention.

Just let us leave them on the garbage of the history, let us forget them, and let as make some moments of beauty and love. There is no other way.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:39 AM   #9
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Well, thank you friends, for all the encouraging responses. I know you responders so far are the choir I just preached to. (excuse the grammar, Lol).

I hope some non choir members chime in too, because I'd really like to engage in a discussion of this major issue of creating our future and placing our attention on what we want it on, to get the law of attraction working for us, instead of chasing us up a tree.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 AM   #10
onawah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Well, I resonate with part of this, but not all...

Much of the info on Project Camelot has been so scary, but for a long time, it seemed necessary for me to know even the worst. I'm hoping that in 2010 I will feel less compelled to be a watcher and transformer of the mess that negative energies have created , and freer to enjoy the beauty and hope for a better future for Earth that is beginning to flourish more in earnest, and participate more in the creation of it in a joyful way.

However, I think the focusing on negative energy in order to transform it has been necessary, and to some degree will continue to be necessary until the negative programs have ceased. Focusing on it just because it enforces a negative world view of course, is very destructive, but that's completely different than focusing light and healing on negative situations.

It reminds me of an order of nuns who are actually called to go to the sites of the Nazi concentration camps to transmute the energies and free the spirits of the victims that are still trapped there. It takes a lot of strength to hold love in one's heart and hope when dealing with such monstrous energies, but what growth such work can foster! There is still much healing of that kind that needs to be done, and I think ascended humans will still be engaging in that, those who have the heart and strength for it.

Through my own process, I have sometimes felt myself plummeting into disillusion and disappointment, and so would have to stop focusing on the scary stuff to regain my balance, but focusing only on the "love and light" wasn't balancing either and would lead to other problems, of denial and ungroundedness, primarily.


I feel like so many people are just exhausted from the roller coaster ride, but the light and nurturing energies that are coming from the higher dimensions certainly are increasing now and will be helping much more to carry us through. So I agree it will be more of a process of surrender now, and less of a struggle, for some at least. Of course, I'm in my 60s now, and so it may be I am just consigning the tougher work for the younger generations to take on. (And yet part of me is itching to join them when I come in in my next incarnation, which I feel sure I will welcome when the time comes, but then, I've been incarnating on Earth for many lifetimes. I think the astral planes we Earthers go to after death are getting upgraded too, so when we come back in for our next Earth incarnations, we come in with so much more information and capability. Kudos to the upcoming generations!)


I don't resonate with the 2 earths theory, however. I think it's just going to take a long time for much of humanity to catch up to this new reality that is unfolding, but it will happen in time, and the natural DNA upgrading process that is going on will assist. Those who can't handle the higher energies will be incarnating elsewhere, on planets that are young enough to endure the rigors of 3D reality, while those here who have "figured it out" will set the example for the catcher ups to follow, which is part of the compassionate work required of 4 and 5D graduates.

Gaia is an entity who is ascending herself, and what becomes of the soul of Gaia in this 2 Earths theory? For whatever my opinion is worth, I don't think Earth wants or needs for her spirit to be split into two, and I don't think any part of her deserves to have to endure anymore desecration, or could stand anymore of it, for that matter.

I prefer my Earth to be whole and capable of taking along the souls with her who are ready to learn to live on her with reverence, and ready to refuse entry or permission to stay here to those who won't or can't, because she's earned that, and it's her due. In any case, I for one can't bear to think about any part of Earth having to endure more of what she has already endured in the last century, so there's no comfort in the 2 Earths theory for me...


I'm hoping 2010 will be a year when I find true balance at last, and then hopefully it will be matter of just staying the course until the next step makes itself apparent.

Namaste.

Last edited by onawah; 02-15-2010 at 05:05 AM.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Hello myplanet,

Its funny that the title of the thread should be 'Who's afraid of Virginia Wolfe', but on that I was watching that awful film Wolf over the weekend, the old one with Jack Nicolson and just one sentence struck me - on describing was it was like to be wolf an old man says 'it must be amazing to be wolf. Power without guilt; love without doubt'. Even terrible films have little silver threads.

You have done an amazing job above but there is just one tiny tiny flaw, the people who need to read it won't and the ones who will read but are not ready, will not understand it and the rest already know !! hehehehe

Oh life's little jokes on us. Good man that was a fine job.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
09-09-09 was a huge shift, on levels foreign to 3D consciousness. What happened was, we passed the point where we would all ascend to 5D in what's called this ascension or consciousness shift.
How do you know?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #13
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi myplanet2




if it means anything to you, your passage above agrees completely with the way I felt that time last year..only i wouldn't put it down to a specific day - i'd say i felt it like a gentle process over 7 days..it was disarmingly beautifu, the colours were shinier and evrything felt different and i remember thinking to myself: we must have crossed the timelines or something else and it's a lot more peaceful now..as i was walking my usual strech againg thinkong and noticing how different and more peaceful everything felt i saw on my left a perfect white dove about a yard away from me..i don't often see them ..in fact i don't think i ever saw one in the open like that, most of them even when light in colour have a speck of grey somewhere..this one was perfectly white, i saw as it was so close to me..of course i took it to mean that my thinking/feeling was spot on....was rather magical..

there was no let up to my excitement for days after and i mentioned it to my sister who thought i'm acting strange ..i also mentioned it to an acquantance who practices some alternative healing tecniques for a living (he thinks he's spiritual) and he dismissed my remark as "interesting"...he can't have taken it seriously that i know..the thisrd person i mentioned it to was yourself within another thread on this forum, but you did'n acknowledge it either..you must have overlooked..

now i am really very curious - how many people do you know that agree with your observation...how many of us felt the same back in september?
i insist, my feeling was overwhelming..it wasn't a little something that felt like something...please respond..i do want to know.
best wishes l
Hi Lightblue.

To answer one of your questions, I don't know too many people personally, who noticed what happened on 09-09-09 (or the period of time closely surrounding that date, as you point out.) I think a majority of people who've managed to raise their resonant frequency enough perceived what was happening, but many may not have had a frame of reference with which to put a fix on it in understandable terms. Another way of say most people felt something, but didn't know what it was. The veil of curtailed perception and forgetfulness
has thinned considerably, but is still in place. We have to move beyond it. It isn't just going to vanish all at once. We penetrate it by decreasing the stagnant "old energies" we hold onto, and increasing of vibratory frequency at the same time.

But I do know a lot of people who felt the energy release at that time. I made a point of asking as many people in my everyday life whether they could feel that, and they got a puzzled look and said something like "you feel that too? I thought there was something wrong with me..."

There are many such "switches" ready to be thrown by those who've taken on that responsibility in our service, but it all depends on us, and what we create and do. If we're not doing the groundwork to enable the changes we are trying to make, the game plan has to change slightly. There have already been too many adjustments back and forth to be able to count.

We are the ones doing this. We are the creators. On a collective consciousness level, our individual contributions have the greatest impact they have ever had. Our creativity is turn full on right now, and even if we can't perceive enough through this infernal veil, Those from the higher realms who watch what we do, are just completely amazed at what we are accomplishing, despite ploughing forward dumb, deaf and blind, by choice.

As to having missed your earlier post about this, I didn't mean to ignore you. It was probably as simple as the text colour choice you made for your posting. Light blue is very hard to read in the minty skin, which is the one I use because of it's being easier on my eyes. Normally when someone chooses a colour that doesn't show well in minty, I can highlight it and the contrast improves, but in the case of light blue text, it's the same colour as my highlight colour, so your words disappear completely.

Colours I simply have to skip by, are yellow and white. In minty skin, those colours are impossible for me to see. It's too time consuming to keep switching back and forth between skins to enable reading posts by people who've selected a text colour that it is hard for others to read. I know this isn't done on purpose, as the selected colours must look great in the Blue background, but in minty background, it's very difficult to read a lot of it, so I skip posts which are written in a colour I have to strain to read.

I meant no offence and didn't mean to ignore you. Sorry.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #14
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
You have written a great post Myplanet2 . I concur to your views
Love however imo knows no opposite.For Love is our core being ..our essence... outside of space time ..In the Now were no dichotomies dwell .
By loosing the awareness of who we really are we step in the world of illusion ..3D..separateness and dichotomy ..
The sole reason for fear to exist really is the absence of being who we really are.
We are Love encompassing all that is ..even the absence of Love when we put ourselves on standby .

Love Always
mudra
Thank you Mudra, and yes I concur. None of the polarities exist as such in the higher frequencies. Only here in the lower bands. It's been a great learning experience, but it's time to wrap it up. We know what we prefer, and have played in the polarities long enough to have witnessed all the contrast we could ever use upon reintegration.

We are love, but how much better we can see that when we have experienced "not love" or "anti love". 3D is a marvelous place for contrast, but I feel it's time for many (most) to move on and come back into our natural oneness.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
Well, I resonate with part of this, but not all...

I don't resonate with the 2 earths theory, however. I think it's just going to take a long time for much of humanity to catch up to this new reality that is unfolding, but it will happen in time, and the natural DNA upgrading process that is going on will assist. Those who can't handle the higher energies will be incarnating elsewhere, on planets that are young enough to endure the rigors of 3D reality, while those here who have "figured it out" will set the example for the catcher ups to follow, which is part of the compassionate work required of 4 and 5D graduates.

Gaia is an entity who is ascending herself, and what becomes of the soul of Gaia in this 2 Earths theory? For whatever my opinion is worth, I don't think Earth wants or needs for her spirit to be split into two, and I don't think any part of her deserves to have to endure anymore desecration, or could stand anymore of it, for that matter.

I prefer my Earth to be whole and capable of taking along the souls with her who are ready to learn to live on her with reverence, and ready to refuse entry or permission to stay here to those who won't or can't, because she's earned that, and it's her due. In any case, I for one can't bear to think about any part of Earth having to endure more of what she has already endured in the last century, so there's no comfort in the 2 Earths theory for me...


I'm hoping 2010 will be a year when I find true balance at last, and then hopefully it will be matter of just staying the course until the next step makes itself apparent.

Namaste.
Thanks for your post, Onawah.

The thing I think is easiest to forget, is that we are on pioneering ground once again. What we're creating now is new, and how we (including Gaia) go about it is up to us.

My understanding is that our own ascension this time around is different from previous such attempts. This time, we're not actually going anywhere at all. Many have demonstrated through their postings that they believe all the suffering and hardship is coming to an end with this ascension from 3D to 5D. That some sort of rescue will end the misery. There is no rescue. It's all up to us, because it IS all us. The suffering and hardship and misery is all internal. There is no "out there" for this to be impinging from. This is simply where we've been playing for various reasons. We're not escaping 3D for greener pastures elsewhere. We're bringing the greener pastures here and opening up the new home for our higher aspects to reside in here. We're bringing heaven to earth, in other words from another model.

The original plan, as I understand it, was that all the doom and gloom disaster scenarios were actually what were planned. 3D earth was going to be destroyed, and we were all going to die, and ascend into 5D just like that. But we appear to have changed our minds and taken on a much more ambitious, and challenging process this time. All those old prophecies were once true, but no longer. That is not happening. At the higher levels of our consciousness, where we are at one with all these great beings of light here to assist us, we decided to do things differently. Not take the easy way out and ascend like the snap of a finger. We decided to grow into our multi-dimensionality without necessarily going through a death cycle, because we thought we could handle the extra responsibility of transmuting the lower frequency energies we'd created in order to provide contrast via the splits into polarity.

We had to shut our higher aspects, including our perceptions and abilities from those levels off, for the most part, in order to be able to play here at all. If you could just intend something to be different, you'd do that. So you shut off most of your intention so you can play, and have challenges and surprises.

And just as our plans have changed, so have Gaia's plans changed to align and harmonize with us in what we plan to create for ourselves. Gaia was once going to shuck off her body as well, and move her primary consciousness into her new 5thD etheric version of Earth. But we aimed a little high and fell a little short in our ambitions. So now 4D and 5D are going to be much to stressful for those who've been wallowing around in the densest of the polarity energies and drama of old earth, and these beings who've remained too immersed in the old energies will need a provision left for them to finish their clearing and healing in such a way which will not infringe their free will. I see what we've done as a rather elegant solution. Because free will can not be infringed, without tremendous consequences. It's a universal law. So these sleepy heads had to be left a playing field upon which to wrap up their games on their own schedule.

So now, Gaia has chosen to accomplish her ascension the same way we are doing ours. She is readying her new 5D body (not physical) just as we have been readying our 5D light bodies. Many of the ascension symptoms we have been experiencing are a result of our alterations in our DNA and energetic bodies, plus the fact that our new higher frequency consciousness "seats" will not harmonize with our lower frequency baggage we've accumulated over the eons of our play in this dimension. The result is we must clear out our baggage before this process can complete. And that is really the biggest hold back at this time. Our baggage. Our Karmic baggage. Our regrets, and grudges. Our imbalances and disharmonies. Our service to self impulses, and other ego driven attitudes. Our extremely out of balance lower frequency emotions. All of this must be cleared before the ascension can go forward. And when it does go forward, it will appear as though it's happened in the blink of an eye. Except that for many of us who've been doing our work, nothing will have changed, because we're already mostly there by now. what will probably change when that switch is thrown, and nobody knows, because the energy is not yet set (this is so exciting), is that the veil will be universally drawn away. The veil will dissolve. For those of us who've been bringing up the rear, there will probably be the option of maintaining a personal veil, but it will no longer be a universal type of quarantine. Right now, the veil is in place for all, and it requires great effort and hard work to pierce it. Only a tiny fraction of the population here can do this yet with anything close to full perception. (I'm not one of them. Only partially. But my wife has no veil anymore. She sees and hears anything and everything she puts attention on. It's sped my ascension up by hundreds of times what I could have done on my own.)

So Gaia has birthed a new body, and it's now under construction to provide a suitable environment for us and our newly regenerated light bodies. Yet just as we still have our physical bodies, Gaia still has hers. And just like our bodies are going through some pretty interesting changes as we lighten our loads, so is Gaia's body. This is what many will experience if they choose to take a wait and see attitude towards the advice that they not live at sea level. We can expect some sloshing around and shifting of land masses. Nothing like what was once in the shift energies that prophets of old read the signatures of. But still pretty challenging if you expect a normal life. We need to be alert and aware and listen to our intuition and Gaia's pointers. She'll warn us whenever she can. But if your been in labour, or been with someone who was, you know that contractions can come on very suddenly. She's doing her best. She's so sweet. Gaia came into my consciousness some time back and we had a chat. She's is such a motherly being. So caring and loving. I'm still all warm when I think about it. She said she hoped people would listen to the advice about many coastal regions being unsafe. She said she'd do her utmost to minimize the effects on her beloved human beings, but it will be impossible to avoid altogether. And she's also maintaining "relief valves" near many of the locations which will change rather dramatically. Like in the western Pacific region. All the earthquake activity around the pacific rim and acting as safety valves, releasing the pressure in manageable bits instead of all at once. Let's say for "hypothetical" purposes that Lemuria of old was due to rise from the Pacific ocean once again. If this is done over several years, people will have lots of opportunity to get out of the way. The less than bright will rush in and decide they own the new islands as they spring up, but that won't end well for them. The islands will become the mountains on the new continent.

Anyway, The two earths are in different frequency ranges, which are being held to an overlapping range for now, to faciliate the transition from 3rd to 5th D underway. Right now, we are in both the 3rd and 5th, with the 4th acting as bridge. And Gaia has consciousness frequency ranges spread throughout the dimensions just as we do. She's ready to do her part as needed by us, over all the future ascensions we'll be going through, beyond the 5th D and all the way back to our oneness with all that is, eventually.

The major idea is that our seat of consciousness is what this shift is really all about. For the longest time now, we have seated our aware consciousness in this 3D world, and been living out the polarities and restrictive lives of lower frequency existence, in order to have the fullest experience of these things possible, and to take all we learn back to our true home as part of all that is. Our next target is 5D as the seat of our consciousness. But this time, we are striving to bring this 5D seat home to where we are now. Instead of us going there, and abandoning here, whatever that means to you, we are staying here, and bringing that consciousness here to us. We're bringing heaven to earth, in other words. And Gaia is accomodating us in this grand endeavour.

I should also say that I'm up against the same barrier everyone who tries to talk about this is up against. Much of what I'm describing, is not in 3D in anyway. Yet that is where we interact. Yes we interact on all of our higher strata of consciousness as well, but we've gotten used to the 3D interaction to the point of dependence. what we know at higher levels, can not be known at this 3D level of consciousness. What we use here in 3D is our rational mind. It "works stuff out" using models it creates for this purpose. It tries to supply "understanding" through modelling. It uses comparison and analogy. It says "it's like....". But the long and short of it is, that the description is not the thing described. We can never have an accurate model. Because if it was accurate, it would be the thing, and therefore in violation of the physical law of "one space...one thing". Two things can't occupy the same space. If our models were accurate, they'd cause the complete destruction of themselves and the modelled thing through violation of this law. So we approximate. We discover what it's "like", and use that to increase our knowingness. Knowing bypasses all of the modelling, because knowing is accurate. But then if we could just know, we wouldn't be able to experience the joy of learning. That darned veil again. It's had it's uses, and served us well, but I'm hoping more people will step up their clearing work and take out the garbage so we can get the new world built and bring it online.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
How do you know?
That IS the question, isn't it?

Unfortunately, that's a bit of an orthodoxymoron (couldn't resist). There is no "how" to "know". There is "know" to "how", if you will. These concepts, although used in the same breath this way quite often, are not of the same level of consciousness, and one or the other needs to be dropped if functionality is to commence.

How is of the level of understanding, and so within some constructed model. Know is of a higher level of consciousness and requires no supportive mental structure to assist it. Knowing just is, while understanding is "arrived" at.

But all dancing aside, if I understand the energy behind your question correctly, you want to know where I get my information from, so you can accept or reject what I'm saying on that basis.

Sorry. You'll have to accept or reject it on the basis of your own knowingness, or intuition, or compare it to your understanding, or whatever you like, but on the basis of what was said, rather than who said it.

Just take what resonates, and leave the rest, even if that's all of it.

K?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
But all dancing aside, if I understand the energy behind your question correctly, you want to know where I get my information from, so you can accept or reject what I'm saying on that basis.
No, you don't understand the energy behind my question.

The question was asked in order to start a discussion. That's how I operate.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #18
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

To know something is almost impossible to describe, its somewhere between - 'it doesn't matter what anyone says' and 'I just know it'. I suppose in the way that a mother would say they 'know' when there is something wrong with their child or the I know when there is something bothering my husband, regardless of what smile is on his face. These are a small list of things I know and will disregard anyone's contrary opinion on.

I know I was alive before this life, I was born so.
I know I will never die
I know that at one point I was not in a body, I was some sort of ribbon of energy and I was very happy about it!
I know everyone makes it, and that time is over, I know that i don't know who I am and I know I may be several people (versions of myself at the moment)

I don't know whats going to happen tomorrow though and thats the fun

take it easy
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #19
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Beverly, MA
Posts: 148
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

i have been using this story of "the invisibles" as a metaphor to explain the context of my life
and I have to say, what you've just said now clicks with what I have been tossing around in my head for a while regarding the overlapping timelines/realities and how we are on a rescue mission of LOVE to pull everybody we can out of the dirt.

Suffice to say, I was in a state of fear come september... I was alone in a new town and all my friends had left.

yet, come october, I stole my friends out of their fear somewhere in florida and now we are all together again. Wonderful how that works, eh?


personally, this has given me pause to think of all the sources of fear in my life, majorly how i have dealt with a long distance relationship and the anxieties that come with it...
and I have to say I am gonna go crazy with my girlfriend when she gets home and tell her just how much I love and appreciate her :3
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:06 AM   #20
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
To know something is almost impossible to describe, its somewhere between - 'it doesn't matter what anyone says' and 'I just know it'. I suppose in the way that a mother would say they 'know' when there is something wrong with their child or the I know when there is something bothering my husband, regardless of what smile is on his face. These are a small list of things I know and will disregard anyone's contrary opinion on.

I know I was alive before this life, I was born so.
I know I will never die
I know that at one point I was not in a body, I was some sort of ribbon of energy and I was very happy about it!
I know everyone makes it, and that time is over, I know that i don't know who I am and I know I may be several people (versions of myself at the moment)

I don't know whats going to happen tomorrow though and thats the fun

take it easy
All excellent things to know or not know, as the case may be.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #21
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
i have been using this story of "the invisibles" as a metaphor to explain the context of my life
and I have to say, what you've just said now clicks with what I have been tossing around in my head for a while regarding the overlapping timelines/realities and how we are on a rescue mission of LOVE to pull everybody we can out of the dirt.

Suffice to say, I was in a state of fear come september... I was alone in a new town and all my friends had left.

yet, come october, I stole my friends out of their fear somewhere in florida and now we are all together again. Wonderful how that works, eh?


personally, this has given me pause to think of all the sources of fear in my life, majorly how i have dealt with a long distance relationship and the anxieties that come with it...
and I have to say I am gonna go crazy with my girlfriend when she gets home and tell her just how much I love and appreciate her :3
There have been huge energies pushing us to confront and discharge our fears. It's an ongoing challenge. And just when we think we've got it licked, up springs another one, or more depth to an old one.

The best advice I've received on this is to do it as it's possible, and be present. Live in the now moment, rather than projecting attention into the past or future, and when something gets triggered, have a good look and satisfy yourself that you've discovered what it's about.

Then you can thank it for the opportunity it has presented you to learn something about yourself and what makes you tick, and free it into the wind. The universe and our higher dimensional friends fully support us in our efforts to clear our various energetic fields, because what we do for ourselves, we do for the collective consciousness we're a part of.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:42 AM   #22
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Just in the last few days I can actually (physically and spiritually) feel myself going back and forth, back and forth between the two earths that MyPlanet has described. (I want to be on the earth that has the dolphins and elephants, wherever they are going.) I call the two earths: version one and version two right now. The 3d version actually physically hurts when landing back on (our) butts, but, the ride back out to 4/5d is easier all of the time. Does anybody get what I am saying? Just writing about it shot me into 4/5. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:15 AM   #23
Luana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 91
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

I understand completely Linda. Monday was 3d, Tuesday was awesome, today crash. The nice thing is, we are aware that it's a process.
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:17 AM   #24
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

The more you practice, the more it becomes a matter of choice. The differences used to feel subtle to me, but they are getting pretty obvious. The old energy feels like diving into a thicker space, somehow. There's no stagnant energy in 5D. It's all new all the time. Eternal now. I love the feel of it.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon