Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 02:05 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Antartica Ice Break

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2...hunk-of-a.html

If you guys remember back in March, a large piece of ice broke off of Antarctica, was well covered in the news. Anyways, I remember at the time hearing a couple people putting forth the idea of the use of an energy weapon (molecular disassociation ray I believe) to basically cut it off. Now, I'm gotten pretty tired of hearing the ramped conspiracies being through out everywhere as of lately (mainly on Avalon), including the god damn ridiculous ones. But with this, the break, it is so god damn perfectly STRAIGHT. It does not look natural by no means. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or info on this. Thanks! And yes, I'm on the band wagon that man made global warming is for the most part ********.

GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:12 AM   #2
Banned

Default Re: Antartica Ice Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
But with this, the break, it is so god damn perfectly STRAIGHT. It does not look natural by no means.
I agree, this is highly suspicious.

You'd think that if it was some kind of test they'd at least do like a random zigzag or something to try and make it look more natural. As I said, HIGHLY suspicious...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, great picture,and look how long that one cut is! Almost like a diamond cut, or laser cut. But why? If they wanted to break off chunks then why didn't they just break off chunks instead of cutting them clean, is there any more pictures? P.S. Thank you for that ramped conspiracy statement, I totally agree........A researcher in the area described the ice collapse for Science Daily: "I've never seen anything like this before -- it was awesome. Big hefty chunks of ice, the size of small houses, look as though they've been thrown around like rubble -- it's like an explosion."

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-22-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:52 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a video of it...http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9fe_1206491259......here's one from space..http://yubanet.com/scitech/Earth-fro...-ice-shelf.php

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-22-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:05 AM   #5
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

The edges look perfectly square, very suspicious!
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:06 AM   #6
Tuza

That is the big question here, why would they do it, to test the weapon? Why on earth would you want to do this at all. To make people believe global warming. It is interesting, but it's like boys with toys, they have something and they just cant help but play around with it.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:17 AM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Watch the video in my post above, they said those cliffs are about 60 feet high. But on the other hand ice does break pretty clean like that.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-22-2008 at 03:20 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:22 AM   #8
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

My main theory would simply to push the global warming band wagon thus creating more fear that "we're ******."

An interesting notion would be if anyone could figure out if its possible for a satellite to do a flight path along that line. I know it's tricky with sats (and their orbits) toward the poles because there's less rotation from the Earth.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:36 AM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Those big chunks won't raise the sea level because of the equal displacement, but if the glaciers behind these ice chunks melt, then the water level will rise. But see how fast they are breaking off in my post above, read the small caption under the space photo link.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:58 AM   #10
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey so I found this in a forum:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage528615/pg1

They contend that it naturally does that. Being a geology buff and understanding crystalline structure, they brought up the idea of cleavage. Well anyways, ice has NO cleavage, but it's fracture is either brittle or conchoidal. Conchodial is like how obsidian breaks but it's usually curved. Technically from what I'm seeing, if the enviroment is right it could break perfectly straight. Yet, ice forms in hexagonal structures too. Anyways, ya there's some science behind it, otherwise I couldn't find any examples of it being so unbelievably smooth or why there seems to be a 90 deg break (you see it in the fly by).
Old 10-22-2008, 04:12 AM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I remember growing up in Minnesota and playing with the ice in the spring and how it breaks clean like a diamond cut, but there is the other type, usually when it got alittle warmer, didn't break as clean, it was more honeycombed. I guess there's still the question of what broke all this into those big chunks?...hmmmm, time to go have a smoke!!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:25 AM   #12
Tuza

These humongous things can play havoc for ships.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:39 AM   #13
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Anyways, I remember at the time hearing a couple people putting forth the idea of the use of an energy weapon (molecular disassociation ray I believe)
Neutral Particle Beam actually, developed at White Sands

They have an annual DEW symposium in Huntsville Alabama. Some amazing 'stuff' there

Postscript: 1966 British Antarctic Survey Mystery

Miles Johnston's own words, he explains:
"In 1975 I investigated a UFO/Strange Black Ray Cloud formation, taken by a Belfast member of the British Antarctic Survey. He gave me some images of a pulsing cloud formation firing a black ray into the ice, which bounced off and reflected further away from him. Who knows...maybe someone down there is using negative energy beam weapons? Or was...since the images were taken in 1966."

You can see the black beam hit the ice... stir up snow on the surface and reflect back up on the right. This was taken in 1966 by the British Antarctic Survey and published in NEXUS magazine

Last edited by zorgon; 10-26-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #14
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I would not say this if Rob Dean hasn't spoken about the many circular shaped metal beneath the ice of Antartica. But in one of the books of Barbara Marciniak or Ashayana Dean there stood that the benevolent Aliens needed the melt down of a lot of ice in Antartica because beneath that ice there was something they needed. And now I see that black beam.... its interesting, but I think something good.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:13 PM   #15
martina
Avalon Senior Member

May be they did not need it, but there was something the world had to know...or someting like that, in any way they wanted to show it or it has to come up before they could contact us, something like that. It was something positive.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ice antartica warming