Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Obama orders 1Million US Troops to "prepare for civil war"

Has anyone in the US heard anything about this?

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War”

November 28, 2009

Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

If Obama signs our sovereignty and freedom away and brings foreign troops to suppress our freedom will you fight back? Answer this question now on our poll on top left of this site.

According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks “numerous” meetings with his war council about how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nations banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a “last ditch gambit” whose success is “far from certain”.
And to Obama’s “last ditch gambit”, these reports continue, he is to announce in a nationwide address to his people this coming week that he is going to expand the level of US Military Forces in Afghanistan by tens of thousands of troops, while at the same time using the deployment of these soldiers as a “cover” for returning to the United States over 200,000 additional American soldiers from the over 800 bases in over 39 countries they have stationed around the Globe bringing the level of these forces in America to over 1 million, a number the US Military believes will be able to contain the “explosion of violence” expected to roil these peoples when they learn their economy has been bankrupted.
These reports further state that at the same time Obama will be attempting to keep his Nation from violent disintegration, the tens of thousands of additional troops he will send to Afghanistan are to be ordered to Kandahar where the Americans and their NATO allies will begin their final attempt to secure their TAPI (Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India) pipeline, which without the Western Nations, due to their grave lack of alternative energy resources, and being cut off from these vast Central Asian supplies (which both Russia and China are seeking to insure), are warned will totally collapse.
Making the American’s (and by extension the West’s) situation even worse are new reports coming from the International Energy Agency stating that “under pressure” from the US government they have been “deliberately underplaying” a looming Global oil shortage for fear of triggering panic buying and raising the Americans fear over the end of oil supremacy because it would threaten their power over access to our World’s last remaining oil resources.
To the scariest “end game” maneuvers being made by Obama, in his attempt to protect Americas Global hegemony, is his record shattering move in plunging the United States $3.5 Trillion further into debt, and which raises the total amount owed by the United States, to its citizens and the World, to the unprecedented height of over $106 Trillion.
So alarming has Obama’s actions become (especially since they are being imitated by all of the Western powers) that the managing-director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Dominique Strauss-Kahn, warned this past week that the “stimulus actions” of the West (which in essence is nothing more than the printing of money with nothing to back it up) has now become a “threat to democracy” as millions of people are expected to erupt in violence against their governments over the theft of their money and their futures.
Most unfortunately for the American people though is that this IMF warning fell on “deaf ears” in the United States with the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President, James Bullard, saying this week that the US would continue its “stimulus actions” because they “would give more flexibility to US policymakers”, a most absurd statement especially when viewed in the light of the unprecedented debt payments currently looming over the American economy they have no ability whatsoever to pay.
To the ability of the West’s banking giants to save their Nation’s economies, even worse news came this week with the US ratings giant Standards & Poors issuing a warning that “every single bank in Japan, the US, Germany, Spain, and Italy included in S&P’s list of 45 Global lenders remain unsafe”, a warning which then lead to one of Europe’s largest banks, Société Générale, warning its clients to prepare for a “total Global Economic Collapse”.
To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later, especially in new poll figures showing that Obama’s approval rating among white Americans has now fallen to 39%. A number made more significant when one realizes that the white population of the United States comprises 74% of their estimated 398 million citizens, or put more ominously in these reports as “over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode”.
And so fearful has the white population of the United States become that upon the election of Obama to the Presidency he was named as the “Gun Salesman of the Year” by the Outdoor Wire, the US’s largest daily electronic news service for the outdoor industry, who report “panic buying” of weapons and ammunition by those fearful of the destruction of their country at the hands of man they believe is not even an American citizen and had been foisted upon them by their elite classes seeking to enslave them.
Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.
Professor Igor Panarin further stated in his warning that “the US Dollar is not secured by anything. The country’s foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse.”
What remains to be seen, and these reports do not speculate upon, is if the citizen-soldiers of the United States will fire upon and kill their fellow countrymen during the coming conflict, but if history is to be our guide clearly shows this will be the case as the once great American Nation continues its headlong plunge into the abyss of history. May God have mercy upon all of them.

http://americanresistanceradio.com/?p=12655
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:29 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama orders 1Million US Troops to "prepare for civil war"

You cant imagine what I would love to put here but will refrain from upsetting anybody as it would indeed.

I guess the rumor he will be assassinated prior to that gives me hope

You bet your **** I will fight against this. I will not comply and would rather be shot in the back then do so
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:39 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I am surprised that this news has not broken out anywhere? Maybe its not true. I really hope not.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:43 AM   #4
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Good luck finding 1million troops...

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:49 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Also it wont be Obama doing the ordering, if in fact this is truth, Remember, he is just a puppet, a face.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:59 AM   #6
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Good luck finding 1million troops...

Peace
I may be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that there are 1 million delusional americans hungry for money that would be willing to do this... if not foreign troops that they could bring in to do it for them
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:01 AM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/200...orders-we.html

Let's hope that many will follow this group.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:03 AM   #8
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

That was a report by Sorcha Faal.
Some say these reports are done by fear-mongering [edit: fraudster] David Booth.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

Last edited by Karen; 12-01-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:06 AM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I may be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that there are 1 million delusional americans hungry for money that would be willing to do this... if not foreign troops that they could bring in to do it for them
If they infact find the troops, and start their homeland war, it will the greatest civil uprising seen in the modern era. If they use foreign troops, even worse!

Think about it?

Peace.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:08 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

well when he was running for office he said he would have one million men to support him. The Ameri-corp (I think he called them )

thats ok................we just have to stay in doors unless they come a knocking. My husband says he wont answer LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:10 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I think the term "Civil War" is a weak attempt at covering up what it really is -- an uprising of the citizens against their leaders.

I would call that an EVOLUTION !!

Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Has anyone in the US heard anything about this?

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops To “Prepare For Civil War”

November 28, 2009

Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

http://americanresistanceradio.com/?p=12655

Last edited by Karen; 11-30-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:34 AM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

This sounds like the third wave of George Washington's dream. So much for Obama following Lincoln.

Hey T3J can you get some drivers manuals for those craft sitting in all the mother ships, probably could use them shortly. Screw civil war... let's just knock this out of the park before it even gets started.

There are lots of ships sitting at sea over in Taiwan that 1 million troops can be dropped off to should they step foot here on US soil and WE already own several hundred camps to put them in as well before transport.

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:26 AM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Its hard to say what the agenda is behind this (if its true). Maybe they are planning on collapsing the $$ & chaos will break among the people. So they will have their army to control things. Since they already have the NAU all ready to go, is it possible that they would bring in Canadian & Mexican military?

Or maybe Obama is planning on bringing all the troops home from Iraq & Afghanistan......but I doubt it.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:34 AM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I think the term "Civil War" is a weak attempt at covering up what it really is -- an uprising of the citizens against their leaders.

I would call that an EVOLUTION !!

Gnosis
yes, it would be an 'evolution'

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:07 AM   #15
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Obama orders 1Million US Troops to "prepare for civil war"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
My husband says he wont answer LOL
If he doesn't answer that's when they kick the door in and things get really ugly....figure when it get bad just lay low as long as possible, there will be a lot of trouble with militia's, street gangsta's and bubba's first.

Then they'll shut the internet down

and come for peace loving, granola eating crowd with their vaccines

Think positive, think positive....we can drive ourselves crazy with fear when it all boils down to asking for protection, maintaining a positive vibration through the changes and visualizing a positive outcome.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:12 AM   #16
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
That was a report by Sorcha Faal.
Some say these reports are done by fear-mongering [edit: fraudster] David Booth.
Karen the link you have here has been shut down.

I wonder if the David Booth you speak of is the same one from Detroit whom is an investor with Verizon Wireless?

Last edited by Karen; 12-01-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:16 AM   #17
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quotes from comments at
http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topic...-1-million-us:

Asst. Natl. Coord. - Bill Turner Permalink Reply by Asst. Natl. Coord. - Bill Turner on November 27, 2009 at 11:30am

This has been extensively researched and thankfully it is not true. We are seeing a lot of scheduled troop movements with soldiers in and out of Iraq, Afghanistan and being deployed upon completion of basic training, either to other bases in the US for training or for stationing.

Reply by Sunshiney Day on November 27, 2009 at 1:13pm
Phil,
No disrespect intended, but I've read other stuff by this author which says one thing in one sentence then contradicts the same thing a few sentences later. I've also seen pro-lib and pro-conservative positions taken. Someone forwarded something else to me weeks ago that was alarming, causing me to research Sorcha. I think this author's purpose is to alarm, misinform, and undermine conservatives with divisive tactics.
I don't find Sorcha Faal credible. If you come up with a new source please let me know.

http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topic...s-1-million-us
Old 11-30-2009, 07:22 AM   #18
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Karen the link you have here has been shut down.

I wonder if the David Booth you speak of is the same one from Detroit whom is an investor with Verizon Wireless?
Works for me:
Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

I left out the word fraudster in my first post to this thread.
Here's a quote with some links:

"So why does David Booth/Sorcha Faal perpetrate this fraud? Apparently it is an excellent way to solicit money, and to promote his/her/its book:

'Pick Your Doomsday Scenario Here!" An Analysis of the David Booth Affair

THE DAVID BOOTH AFFAIR - Psyop Extraordinaire!!

David Booth

Sorcha Faal Strikes Again!

Doomsday- David Booth - Plagiarist?

Last edited by Karen; 11-30-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #19
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

It has been decreed then, a hoax. Nothing more to say. Sorry I posted here, was not intended to alarm or create fear.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:33 AM   #20
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that site... looks like another deception site. Many similar sites also use the Red, White, and Blue themes in order to appear patriotic.

Actually, virtually every NGO and foreign based corporation uses R, W, B to openly identify themselves amongst themselves and to deceive Americans into thinking they are actually American owned businesses when in fact they are typically foreign owned. And their profits go back overseas or into holding accounts and other funds waiting to be laundered into other commodity's.

As you drive around your town write down all the Red, White and Blue businesses and/or logos and look them up to see who they really are. And you'll notice this with most of the trucking company's on the road too!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

bring all the soliders home
stop the war
teach them about health related issues
and, then give all americans
free health care ~it is good for the economy
and puts lots and lots of people to work

how is that for an 2929 (11/11) post
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #22
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Here's just a thought but wouldnt it only be fair if ET's could help us out with hardware (beamships, high tech weapons) to assist on overthrowing corrupt governments and military? I mean that would at least make it a level playing field would it not?

Peace is great and all but at this moment I would love nothing more than to smash these corrupt a*sholes into dust
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM   #23
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Here's just a thought but wouldnt it only be fair if ET's could help us out with hardware (beamships, high tech weapons) to assist on overthrowing corrupt governments and military? I mean that would at least make it a level playing field would it not?

Peace is great and all but at this moment I would love nothing more than to smash these corrupt a*sholes into dust
They are not supposed to interfere within affairs of an underdeveloped civilization as ours!
This is called:
PRIME DIRECTIVE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive

but this could also signify that they are doing, what now is happening.
Maybe they also will create a fake tentative of "saving" us, planned from beginning to fail, just to wipe us any trace of hope. I think this PRIME DIRECTIVE was the first thing the aliens have been broken, when came to Earth (if is true that there are aliens out there)

Last edited by artvision; 11-30-2009 at 01:16 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #24
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
bring all the soliders home
stop the war
teach them about health related issues
and, then give all americans
free health care ~it is good for the economy
and puts lots and lots of people to work

how is that for an 2929 (11/11) post
Very nice thoughts Susan! But we need a healthy food supply not health care, most food here is toxic with ingredients that encourage a nice home for disease to ferment in. So raise the food quality and then health care is no longer necessary.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:08 PM   #25
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Distracton, distraction, all is distraction to keep your minds occupied, to keep your attention in the lower three chakras, to keep you in fear. Out of all the fear mongering that has been spewed across this entire forum, what has actually happened? The fear mongers are alive and well here on this forum. Are we addicted to fear? Or are we addicted to the feeling of relief when it doesn't happen?
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote