Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 12:04 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Cool You say tomato, I say to-mat-o

So lately when I've been talking to people about all this 'stuff' and they start drop the CT word on me, I jump back with, "Hey, this isn't conspiracy theory, this is tyranny, and it's been around for thousands of years, even before Plato was writing about 2,500 years ago. It's nothing new." Tyranny, it's all about tyranny lol.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #2
Banned

Default Re: You say tomato, I say to-mat-o

Yeah, some people seem to outright dismiss subjects on the basis that if it could be callled a 'conspiracy theory', it is therefore total BS and not worth considering. Same thing goes for anything to do with aliens, and even the topic of UFOs (despite that most people have either seen one or known someone who has).

I think most people know that there is tyranny and wierd things have been a part of history forever, they just don't want to believe that it's something that's still happening and is effecting them TODAY. It seems like they just don't even want to consider the possiblility of something outside what they're been taught their whole lives, because "Only 'conspiracy freaks' and 'UFO nuts' believe that junk". It's unfortunate.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:30 AM   #3
Banned

Last edited by 371; 09-18-2008 at 01:31 AM. Reason: double post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:05 AM   #4
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

All you have to say to negative nancies is that at one time area 51 was supposedly just a conspiracy theory, and didnt really exist. The government denied it all the way, but the theory and science magazines reported the truth before the internet.

Its the truth. Thats always the best approach. Its always more wacked out than any fiction and more terrifying because it is the truth. Even if people scoff, all you must do is plant a doubt or question. Some people sleep on, some begin to enquire.

It also doesnt help that every single time people get close to facts, hollywood and the pentagon put in a movie. Most will say, "Bulls**t betty sue, you just saw that in a movie, it isnt real!"

Last edited by MMe M; 09-18-2008 at 07:11 AM. Reason: messed up on sum stuff
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:08 AM   #5
Banned

[QUOTE=MMe M;18115]All you have to say to negative nancies is that at one time area 51 was supposedly just a conspiracy theory, and didnt really exist.QUOTE]

You've got a point, BUT:
Even mention the phrase 'Area 51' and watch their eyes roll....

"Some people you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week, which was the way [they want] it, well- [they'll get] it..." -GNR
Old 09-19-2008, 02:11 AM   #6
Racsouran
Banned

you did what u could man, hahaha
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:25 AM   #7
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

What is even crazier is that a lot of people believe in "GOD" and all his magical abilities, every word in the bible is 100% fact and can not be challenged. These same people can not even imagine some of the stories on this site. Just mind boggling.

Darren
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote