Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
Banned

Default I dont get it- Why not plant WMDs?????

Ok,

We've been told the original reason for invading Iraq was because they were believed to posses WMDs.

With all the 'successful' cover-ups, fabrications, etc. that we've seen since WWII. I qualify 'successful' with that if they were completely successful we'd never even suspect these were in fact lies. But nothing can be completely obscured from those who really look hard.

With the being said, once it became clear that the Iraq War would backfire horribly on the Bush Administration, then why-with all their Illuninastic power- the HELL wouldn't they PLANT WMDS or evidence of WMDs in Iraq??????

It just doesn't make sense to me.

If you are to believe they the PTB have power they do, it wouldn't be hard at all to fabricate 'evidence' of WMDs in Iraq, thus 'justifying' the whole fiasco that's been created in Iraq. It would have been a perfect cover for whatever the actual objective of the Iraq invasion is. It would be an easy 'win' for then, politically anyway.

I just don't get it. They engage in 'reality engineering' on a constant basis... why not in this case????

Any thoughts?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I dont get it- Why not plant WMDs?????

Excellent point!! I'd like to know too.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:33 AM   #3
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Ok,

We've been told the original reason for invading Iraq was because they were believed to posses WMDs.

With all the 'successful' cover-ups, fabrications, etc. that we've seen since WWII. I qualify 'successful' with that if they were completely successful we'd never even suspect these were in fact lies. But nothing can be completely obscured from those who really look hard.

With the being said, once it became clear that the Iraq War would backfire horribly on the Bush Administration, then why-with all their Illuninastic power- the HELL wouldn't they PLANT WMDS or evidence of WMDs in Iraq??????

If you are to believe they the PTB have power they do, it wouldn't be hard at all to fabricate 'evidence' of WMDs in Iraq, thus 'justifying' the whole fiasco that's been created in Iraq. It would have been a perfect cover for whatever the actual objective of the Iraq invasion is. It would be an easy 'win' for then, politically anyway.

I just don't get it. They engage in 'reality engineering' on a constant basis... why not in this case????

Any thoughts?

Made In USA WMD?

Which other country sold them WMD besides the US?
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:40 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

The question was why didn't we plant wmd's there to legitimize the war?
Old 10-22-2008, 04:20 AM   #5
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok,
If you are to believe they the PTB have power they do,
That is where your reasoning goes wrong.

But I have been a fan of political trivia for a while & have thought about the same thing. The short answer is "they did attempt to plant evidence".

The best they could come up with were weather balloon semi-trailers presented as mobile chem weapons labs. Or the wooden remote control model airplanes, that one was really amusing.

But then there is the question, 'why were they unable to plant more compelling evidence?'

An often overlooked tidbit is what Valerie Plame's job was. She ran a covert nuclear counter-proliferation group. I've wondered if she was the real target (not her husband) of that political brouhaha, for being too effective.

Anyway, just remember, we are not the first to figure these things out. People on the inside have been resisting our satanic rulers before we were aware of their games. At this point the PTB are much weaker than they would have the public believe. So do your part and stop seeing them as 'all powerful'.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
That is where your reasoning goes wrong.

But I have been a fan of political trivia for a while & have thought about the same thing. The short answer is "they did attempt to plant evidence".

Anyway, just remember, we are not the first to figure these things out. People on the inside have been resisting our satanic rulers before we were aware of their games. At this point the PTB are much weaker than they would have the public believe. So do your part and stop seeing them as 'all powerful'.
That what I'm thinking, they're NOT all powerful- but they think they are. They could have easily at least lied about finding something, and classified it so they didn't have to provide proof until some was convincingly fabricated.

It would have been a easy political victory.

But now what I'm thinking is was this part of the plan, to get the American public ****** at the Bush Administration to 'lock-in' a Democratic President in 2009- for the next phase of the plan...
Old 10-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Killed two birds with one stone? Got their war in the middle-east. Made the U.S. government look like a bunch of monkeys. Helps to complete all the changes they want to make in the near future toward NWO. I don't think Bush's failures as a President are by chance.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That what I'm thinking, they're NOT all powerful- but they think they are. They could have easily at least lied about finding something, and classified it so they didn't have to provide proof until some was convincingly fabricated.

It would have been a easy political victory.

But now what I'm thinking is was this part of the plan, to get the American public ****** at the Bush Administration to 'lock-in' a Democratic President in 2009- for the next phase of the plan...
I think in reality it's just one party behind the two parties. -feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #9
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghglenn View Post
Killed two birds with one stone? Got their war in the middle-east. Made the U.S. government look like a bunch of monkeys. Helps to complete all the changes they want to make in the near future toward NWO. I don't think Bush's failures as a President are by chance.
Hi,

I think indeed there are kind of interesting points to look at.
As David Icke already pointed out very clearly is that politicians will shout CHANGE just upfront an election.
Well, leaving a mess emphasizes the need for CHANGE pressing the focus to Obama.

On the point of the PTB not being all powerful it crossed my mind that maybe we're looking at an original plan of global
economic disaster which is also getting out of control for them.

Maybe that's the reason why some of the predictions did not happen as planned. I have a growing feeling that the
original plans are more and more modified to keep them rolling but they do fail increasingly ...

Perhaps some people indeed thought that history was already written but does the current awareness more and more nullify it .

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
I think in reality it's just one party behind the two parties. -feeler
Right. The PTB want to get the public to think they're gonna get "Change", when it's really just more of the same.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

That's a very good question, its the same for me with the barak birth certificate, I mean why not fake one, it wouldn't be even half as difficult as planting WMD in a foreign country. BUT with all things in life we can't forget that there are people always working for good behind the scenes. For instance I would suggest the a lot of people in the US military may have saved our asses along the way, I mean the older officiers gave advise NOT to engage in that war.

Or maybe on a more cycnical note, they really just don't care what we think at all and were probably hoping that the whole hoopla would be a distraction from the main reason. Remember the bush announcement on the air-craft carrier, I mean really they must think we are vegetables????

And there is the thing that there are thousands of sorry to say it but american who wouldn't know the difference between iran, iraq and australia not to mind the difference between afganistan, pakistan and the actual threat.

Who knows, sometimes it seems so convoluted that it would make your head spin

peace out from the spinning head.

g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

I think they push the envelope, so to speak. They don't care if there is proof of WMD's.
They don't care to fake Obama's birth certificate. It creates chaos, safety valves for bail-out, etc.
If they can leave loose ends, it works for their benefit.
If they can't be touched, why wouldn't they do what they want.
They would have planted WMD's, made Obama born in the Capitol building if they needed it so.
There are reasons for the loose ends/chaos...
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:57 AM   #13
zorgon

Quote:
Ok,

Elimentary my dear Watson...

They were sure he had WMD's because when he was on our side we SOLD THEM to him. In the Persian Gulf war we blew up a lot but not all... so they expected to find the rest..

Seems he sold them to live the Playboy life style

So they got caught with their pants down... no time to sneak em in...

How Did Iraq Get Its WMD? -
We Sold Them To Saddam
http://www.rense.com/general29/wesold.htm

Now I know Rense is not the greatest source... so how about the National Security Archives?

Shaking Hands: Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

Seems we sold him the Chemical weapons he used on the Kurds

Last edited by zorgon; 10-24-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:10 AM   #14
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
The question was why didn't we plant wmd's there to legitimize the war?
Its not a WAR

We are not at WAR with Iraq... we are there to FREE Iraq from oppression

We are at war with 'terrorists'

NOT IRAQ

But we have been there too long... even our own people are forgetting we are not at war with Irag
Old 10-24-2008, 07:13 AM   #15
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
That's a very good question, its the same for me with the barak birth certificate,
You mean like this one?

Old 10-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #16
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Did you make that one Zorgon?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:46 PM   #17
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Couldn't it in visioned fat-ass Cheney dancing across the field with a nuc?

Really though?, seems to me planting a wmd through US Military could be refused by the US Military-- yes?
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #18
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

With reference to the uncovering of weapons of mass destruction ...you are forgetting the parts (barrel and firing mechanism) that was uncovered by customs and excise on teesport in middlesbrough uk, this supergun had one intention and that was to fire nuclear shells at a very steep trajectory enough to hit kuwait saudi arabia iran even israel, but this is only one supergun they uncovered/planted in order to give justification into "believing iraq had weapons of mass destruction",
then its just a matter of looking the part going through the motions testing there own missiles against a dumbed down population giving the troops british and us a new training ground (no more problems with northern ireland), and give em 10 years honing there skills before they turn them on us.
But not before the ptb push iran into such a corner they lash out ...the us is shipping tanks into afghanistan...why there is also a massive build up of "nato" ships in the gulf and med...why irael purchasing lots of missiles from the us at "trade price",...why ...........but before this happens they need to do the smoke and mirrors piece with a world economic recession, so the general public is too concerned with share prices pensions housing costs fuel costs ect ect so when the generals shout fix bayonets all the sheep will watch the edited highlights with mild amusment before watching eastenders coronation street, ect.
So right back to the point why did they not find wmd's in iraq.........simple......theyre that clever they did'nt need to because the sheep would accept anything..............its like the terrorist thing, if 9/11 was purpotrated by terrorists why have they not struck on a massive scale again, i am not a terrorist but i can think of some beauties, why have'nt they crashed a jet into a packed football stadium for instance or sunk a packed cruise liner or crashed a jet into a nuclear power station cos its all hocus pocus as we all know, wmd's in iraq its just the ptb's way of treating us all with the greatest of contempt
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #19
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey zorgon, did I say war with Iraq?, I said war, period! Don't be in such a hurry to put up your pictures before you read the thread!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-26-2008 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:49 AM   #20
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: I dont get it- Why not plant WMDs?????

Quote:

Any thoughts?
It seems they did try, but failed.... (Sometimes incompetence is the reason.)

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/?page=s...2-8-2003_pg1_9
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/06/266752.shtml

or http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:...ient=firefox-a

Plame team discovered attempt to plant WMD in Iraq

Heneghan told TomFlocco.com that Valerie Plame’s CIA group used the cover of Brewster-Jennings Energy Company “to investigate the weapons of mass destruction (WMD) issue in Iraq and how Turkey could have been used as an invasion pivot point using troops coming from the north and south that may have prevented the insurgency if they swept through quickly—and the firefights would have been prevented at the Baghdad airport, where many Americans lost their lives.”

Plame and her team discovered and interdicted an attempt to plant WMD by Mossad agents, masking themselves as Israeli military officers working unofficially in Baghdad with the United States Military Central Command and known as the J2X Joint Intelligence Liaison, according to the federal whistleblower.

Heneghan’s intelligence sources also revealed that “former Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz was in command and control of the failed operation attempting to plant the WMD,” adding, “this was kept secret for the purpose of ‘discovering’ the weapons in order to justify the war.”

“The October, 2002 smuggling operation involving VX nerve gas and aluminum tubes may have traveled through the black market from provinces outside the Russian Federation and linked to rogue intelligence operative Gary Best, and then into Bosnia or Kosovo—but more likely Bosnia—and then into Turkey before being intercepted by Valerie Plame’s team; and this information is in the Tenet damage assessment report,” said Heneghan.

The Pakistan Daily Times reported that retired Navy Lt. Commander and 28 year Defense Department veteran Nelda Rogers, another Pentagon whistleblower, said “the Bush administration’s assurance about finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was based on a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) plan to 'plant' WMDs inside the country.”

It is not known whether the Fitzgerald grand jury has subpoenaed testimony from the former U.S. Navy officer, who said “the plan failed when the secret mission was mistakenly taken out by ‘friendly fire.’ “

These and other revelations raise more questions regarding why House and Senate members are not subpoenaed by Fitzgerald to publicly testify as to why they are obstructing justice by permitting the White House to commit treason against the American people.

(2 sources...)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:59 AM   #21
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Did you make that one Zorgon?
Pretty good huh? But no not my work...
Old 10-26-2008, 07:00 AM   #22
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
seems to me planting a wmd through US Military could be refused by the US Military-- yes?
Yes I concur with that
Old 10-26-2008, 03:52 PM   #23
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Yes I concur with that
Iran-Contra Anyone?

Olivier North is now a "Hero".
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote