Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #51
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
Dear feeler: feel sorry for someone that can't tell the hind end of a woman with her toes pointing forward...black slacks with black shoes form a leg. when the butt of a person is facing the camera it usually means that the toes are pointing the other way....


I don't feel sorry for your not being able to tell the right leg of the person, through photoshopping, has been shortened, rounded, and blurred at the end. -feeler




feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #52
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
Let me make one thing clear, there has been a lot of hoaxes on both side of any of these issues.


Make yourself clear. What hoaxes have you been exposed to on both sides? Provide two lists, one for each side please.



-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #53
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

There are more people putting up on the internet fake photos of aliens than alpha-bet agencies taking them out of photo's. The fact that you can't tell which way a little old lady is facing shows how important it is to really Think about what is being said and then testing the science behind it. Your supposition dosen't hold up, and it has no validity to your claim. For all anyone knows the photo is from a plane crash somewhere else.

You are hell bent on it being holograms, there for any evidence to the contrary is false, this is not science or seeking the truth, it is a witch hunt. Feeler I implore you to just seek truth and let it guide your path. I have stated that something is not right with the WTC collaps, but logic says the true answers haven't been disclosed yet.

Be at peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #54
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 114
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post



From the same disinfo site [wtc7lies] dataeast provided: In Figure 7-69, why was the person's right foot photo-shopped out?

Look at the missing right foot of the person in white shirt, black pants, carrying a black hand bag.

____________________________________________|
____________________________________________V

The woman has her back to us, why would you expect to see her foot when it has been foreshortened?

I would not place any faith on your perceptual abilities if you cannot discern the front or backside of a person.

Might you be the misdirection artist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Note: dataeast, I will not retract my prior description of you [i.e. a "shill"].


-feeler

That's a compliment coming from you and of course it's innuendo, unless you regard anyone else who challenges your arguments as a shill. I would not even credit you with misdirection in the above case because I sincerely think that you believe your own BS. Instead of trying to assassinate my character which works against you btw, why don't you come up with another line of tact, like say a worthy argument?

Getting emotional isn't any way to form an objective viewpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Nice one Feeler. The way Dataeast was responding was like some coverup agent trying to stop people from investigating. Weird. Man I just dont get it sometimes, with all the NWO deceit you would think people could synthesize the huge amounts of information and at least be able to speculate the possiblity/probability of Sci Fi holograms. Thinking on it has allowed me to see the incredible deception media can do and understand deeper the power of this MATRIX.

...
Be careful in whom you believe, verify everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post


Make yourself clear. What hoaxes have you been exposed to on both sides? Provide two lists, one for each side please.



-feeler
You haven't provided any conclusive information as to holographic planes, nor have you demonstrated that your perceptual abilities are on par with even the casual observer.

Why don't you work on some basic social skills if you want to continue fighting for justice?
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #55
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 62
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing? documentary

hello, for all who are interested, check out my new 5 part documentary called the hologram conspiracy on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...D9B4C6547CD073

enjoy!
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #56
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Cool stuff indakaz.
My question is why do people suppose that they would ever understand the tech being used by the "Elite". Would not a smart dictator use tech that people could not comprehend? Circumstantial evidence would suggest that holograms is the answer. It would fit the inconsistencies, mssing planes, different planes, lack of wrekage, tampering with different news media and being engulfed in the towers.

I personally have had experiences seeing morphing technology and it is a wonder to see. I saw a fireball turn into three star lights and inpersonate a flying plane. We are hypnotized and live in a matrix. I suspect the law to have all tv's high definition quality is to increase this HARMonization.

Godspeed
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #57
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 114
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing? documentary

Could you provide a brief synopsis or outline of the documentary?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indakaz View Post
hello, for all who are interested, check out my new 5 part documentary called the hologram conspiracy on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...D9B4C6547CD073

enjoy!
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #58
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing? documentary

Indakaz; Hi, that is great you raised a lot of good questions, What was your take on John Lears prediction that the hologram invasion would be fall us before the elections? do you think CNN did this to open us up to the idea of holograms or is it something more?

I would like to make this clear I started this thread to learn more about the subject because it is still clouded in smoke and mirrors. I don't want anyone to think I am calling John Lear a liar, I don't know him from Joe the plumber, I don't know if he is getting disinformation and sees it a credible. So I wished to start a discussion on the topic to raise my understanding of these events with the vast knowlege base that is Avalon. Feeler I am not saying you are wrong I am saying it is foolish to look at one photo and discribe the entire world from it.

Thank you Dataeast...

peace be with you

Last edited by samncheese; 11-07-2008 at 11:04 PM.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:34 PM   #59
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
The fact that you can't tell which way a little old lady is facing shows how important it is to really Think about what is being said and then testing the science behind it.


Did I ever state the person was facing the camera? Quote please. Hint: Why did I even bother to use the term "right" in "missing right foot" in my questioning?

Do not avoid my prior point: "...your not being able to tell the right leg of the person, through photoshopping, has been shortened, rounded, and blurred at the end." -feeler





Last edited by feeler; 11-07-2008 at 11:56 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #60
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Sorry, it looks like an old person standing on old stubby legs to me, shadows and all. I didn't claim to have any answers, in fact I claimed to not have enouph. You can print this picture everywhere it still does not address the issue, it does point out that something is wrong. Which I think was my point from the beginning. Do I think the answer lies in the fussy end of some womans leg? well that will have to be argued by someone a whole lot smarter than I.

You claim to see it, ok. What sort of camera was used?
What lens?
What light setting?
What film/ digital/chemical?

I do know a little about photography and what you call photo shop mistakes can be reproduced by many tricks of light/ angle of veiw/ and combinations there in. Without the original pic in hand for study you are standing on a limb that all you can do is point to and say " this looks wrong to me, what do all of you think?"

Where is the original? Can it be found for comparison? yes some times I am stubborn on insiting that real hard evidence be found.

I will tell you what else bothers me about that pic, the person who took it made sure he owns it " Charles Marsh" If that pic has been doctored then it leads straight back to him. Who is he and does he stand by the photo here on the net?

Last edited by samncheese; 11-08-2008 at 12:00 AM.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #61
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
Do I think the answer lies in the fussy end of some womans leg? well that will have to be argued by someone a whole lot smarter than I.
I hear the same message from the shills again and again: "DON'T BELIEVE YOUR LYING EYES! LET SOMEONE SMARTER DO IT FOR YOU!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
You claim to see it, ok. What sort of camera was used?
What lens?
What light setting?
What film/ digital/chemical?
If so much "relevant" information of the photo is missing/unknown to the public, why is this photo being used as evidence to convince the public that real planes were used to bury themselves into the towers? -feeler


Photo: MISSING FOOT


Last edited by feeler; 11-08-2008 at 02:48 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:58 AM   #62
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Feeler that is a good question...Why this pic?

Last edited by samncheese; 11-08-2008 at 01:10 AM.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:13 AM   #63
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

found this very interesting:http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?noframes;read=91920[/URL]
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:44 AM   #64
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 114
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
...

If so much "relevant" information of the photo is missing/unknown to the public, why is this photo being used as evidence to convince the public that real planes were used to bury themselves into the towers? -feeler


...
Nobody but yourself has claimed that the image is fraudulent, so the onus is upon you to prove it, else it remains just a claim or opinion.

EDIT:


Last edited by dataeast; 11-08-2008 at 01:55 AM.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #65
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataeast View Post
Nobody but yourself has claimed that the image is fraudulent, so the onus is upon you to prove it, else it remains just a claim or opinion.

EDIT:

Photo: MISSING FOOT

feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:05 AM   #66
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

This reminds me of that drawing of the old woman and if you sqwinted your eyes another way it was a young woman.

I am sorry Feeler I don't see anything wrong with the picture itself, but I will keep an open mind about it. I have been searching for the originator of it to see if we can find out who exactly took it, but that may take some time.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:54 AM   #67
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?





I've never seen a more contrived image of a proof: an engine standing in an upright position with the "MURRAY" street sign in front of it. Is this an exhibit or something?



-feeler



feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:02 AM   #68
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Wow, a close up of it too, The only thing this proves is your stuck in your own reality...
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 AM   #69
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
Wow, a close up of it too, The only thing this proves is your stuck in your own reality...

Proof of real planes.




My reality is not the one created by Philip Zelikow; that's for sure.


Last edited by feeler; 11-08-2008 at 06:14 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:16 AM   #70
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

That is so clear thank you for patience with me.

Be at peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:20 AM   #71
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
That is so clear thank you for patience with me.

Be at peace


You are welcome. Enjoy the exhibit photos.



-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:26 AM   #72
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

How do we explain the plane/holograph not having a shadow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ROZEt0ugw
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:38 AM   #73
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Hi magamud: very compelling.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:59 AM   #74
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Howdy Sam,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqEpuTGc98s

I really like this guys take on it and his series. Showing media tampering, coordinated camera shots, nose in nose out evidence, missing planes, inconsistencies, planned scripts, planted witnesses, cuts in tape. This whole event was a military exercise in the Sci Fi extreme. God help us all.

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE3hvucKsRM
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovB-Mrwn0fY
Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocgm_a22l00

Inconsistencies with plane trajectory. Different shaded planes, edited tape, edit audio, different backgrounds, different broadcasts from live to evening news. Missing planes, planted evidence of debris, inconsistent plane reports, demolishion of towers, coordinated planted media reports, withholding video evidence, numerous witnesses working with the media establshiment.

How could one not think there is a possibility of holographic planes and shut the door to it?

This is the guys homesite i believe, great info and good luck!
http://www.livevideo.com/socialservice

Last edited by Magamud; 11-08-2008 at 07:48 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:16 AM   #75
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: Holographic planes vs the real thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post




I've never seen a more contrived image of a proof: an engine standing in an upright position with the "MURRAY" street sign in front of it. Is this an exhibit or something?



-feeler



One of the guys project camelot interviewed said that this engine and some other stuff was planted there but that they did a huge mistake and used the wrong kind of engine... But there are not many people who know enough about engines to be able to tell.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon