Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-16-2009, 06:32 AM   #51
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breaking Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
I aways thought sex was a form of meditation, but I think anything can be a form of meditation if done with awareness and consciousness.

From the perspective of High Sex, a balanced relationship between a man and woman, based on love and intimacy, begins with the harmonization of these two polarities within oneself. In Tantra this was exemplified by the relationship between the male deity Shiva and his consort Shakti. One of the most beautiful scriptures consists of a loving dialogue in which Shiva teaches Shakti the methods by which she might attain spiritual enlightenment.
Then they switch roles, snd it is Shaktis turn to become Shiva's guru, his spiritual teacher, and to teach him the ways to enlightened sexuality. thus they symbolize the change and flow between the feminine and masculine principles of Yin and Yang, receiver and giver, student and teacher.

In Hindu Mythology , the union of Shiva and Shakti symbolizes the ecstatic union of male and female energies within the one body , not in two as superficial appearances suggest.

Also would god who is creating things wanting all forms of experience creates men who are more feminine by nature, and may be drawn to other males and the same for females drawn to other females. They may have stronger tendency to one pole or another in leaning. But each within the possibilities of the sexual creativity. What about those who do not have sex and are celibate? I believe one can use that energy for other forms of expression besides sexuality.
Now this ,you would have to ask a more evolved individual.I do know the desire to awaken ones conciousness is different then lust.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:45 AM   #52
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Now this ,you would have to ask a more evolved individual.I do know the desire to awaken ones conciousness is different then lust.
Yes I would put lust in the category of distraction, and away from awakening ones consciousness.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #53
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

When consciousness rises/expands/developes, the female is joined with her divine male counterpart within her. Same with the male. One then experiences the wholeness of being. The energy is then free to travel upward to the higher levels of consciousness. The energy of the sexual is transcended, and the need for sexual expression is not there. This is the true attainment of celibacy. It is a natural evolution, never forced by a religious dogma. The sexual/sensual feeling is then felt throughout the body, not just in the genital area. When this energy is held in the body, it enhances spiritual experience and enlivens the body. It is used then for highter purpose, and not squandered in endless orgasms out.

It is only at this non-dualistic level of consciousness that unconditional Love is experienced

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #54
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

You mentioned New York being part of the old Atlantis what do you feel is the history there. Did they destroy themselves with technology, were they created as slaves by aliens. Did any survive and is that where the Egyptian culture came from?
Old 02-16-2009, 06:52 AM   #55
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
When consciousness rises/expands/developes, the female is joined with her divine male counterpart within her. Same with the male. One then experiences the wholeness of being. The energy is then free to travel upward to the higher levels of consciousness. The energy of the sexual is transcended, and the need for sexual expression is not there. This is the true attainment of celibacy. It is a natural evolution, never forced by a religious dogma. The sexual/sensual feeling is then felt throughout the body, not just in the genital area. When this energy is held in the body, it enhances spiritual experience and enlivens the body. It is used then for highter purpose, and not squandered in endless orgasms out.

It is only at this non-dualistic level of consciousness that unconditional Love is experienced

Love and Light

Carmen
Is the journey upward ,longer without a partner?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:04 AM   #56
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You mentioned New York being part of the old Atlantis what do you feel is the history there. Did they destroy themselves with technology, were they created as slaves by aliens. Did any survive and is that where the Egyptian culture came from?
A dark brotherhood emerged in Atlantis consisting of 10 members. If you read the emerald tablets. Thoth says that the reptillians surfaced durring the rituals and the dark brotherhood offered the blood sacrifice. This union with black majic is what sunk Atlantis. Atlantis suppose to emerge from the sea in these end times. The NWO says that America is the new Atlantis for their 10 kings ,with their king of kings. Theres' that number 11 again.

Thoth escaped atlantis in his space ship and sent his bretheren through out the 4 corners of the world ,spreading the ancient wisdom.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-16-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:14 AM   #57
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A dark brotherhood emerged in Atlantis consisting of 10 members. If you read the emerald tablets. Thoth says that the reptillians surfaced durring the rituals and the dark brotherhood offered the blood sacrifice. This union with black majic is what sunk Atlantis. Atlantis suppose to emerge from the sea in these end times. The NWO says that America is the new Atlantis for their 10 kings ,with their king of kings. Theres' that number 11 again.

Thoth escaped atlantis in his space ship and sent his bretheren through out the 4 corners of the world ,spreading the ancient wisdom.
I have not read the Emerald Tablets. I will have to read them. The King of King Prince Charles? Where did the reptiles come from another dimension? Or created by their thought forms? Where thoughts are things. I remember when learning how to dowse that if someone left the room and everyone in the room created a thought and placed it in the room you could dowse for where it was put. So I have always had a theory if you get enough people to believe in something like a particular type of demon you can create it. sort of what I think happened at Montauk. What are you thoughts on that?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:21 AM   #58
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have not read the Emerald Tablets. I will have to read them. The King of King Prince Charles? Where did the reptiles come from another dimension? Or created by their thought forms? Where thoughts are things. I remember when learning how to dowse that if someone left the room and everyone in the room created a thought and placed it in the room you could dowse for where it was put. So I have always had a theory if you get enough people to believe in something like a particular type of demon you can create it. sort of what I think happened at Montauk. What are you thoughts on that?
Thats interesting, because thats what happened in Atlantis. They had androids and robots and released a interdemensional creature on the masses. I think they plan to do the same thing in New york. history is compressing itself into this moment.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #59
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Is that why all of the Godzilla movies, Giant King Kong, and always it is New York, Escape form New York, global superstorm one, and all of the countless ones it is always New York being the center of the modern apocalyse, with the iconic Statue on Liberty lying on its side torch to the earth
Old 02-16-2009, 07:31 AM   #60
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is that why all of the Godzilla movies, Giant King Kong, and always it is New York, Escape form New York, global superstorm one, and all of the countless ones it is always New York being the center of the modern apocalyse, with the iconic Statue on Liberty lying on its side torch to the earth
Yea, and the latest cloverfield and the Mist
Old 02-16-2009, 07:38 AM   #61
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

the Olive Pope, isn't this one the 111 pope?

Last edited by judykott; 02-16-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:43 AM   #62
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the Olive Pope, as that this one isn't this one the 111 pope?
yes
Old 02-16-2009, 08:07 AM   #63
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is the journey upward ,longer without a partner?
Is the journey longer without a partner? No, not necessarily, but as you have pointed out 777, the fire of opposition,positive, negative, male and female is the catalyst for change, for experience into wisdom. We go home pregnant with wisdom, completed experience, and we seem to do that quicker with opposition. Without a balrog, there are no heroes!!!

It must be sweet to have a mate/husband/partner who is reaching for enlightenment with you. This has not been my experience, and I think ultimately one has to do this individually. I tried my best to bring my husband of thirty-eight years, on my journey with me, but to no avail. In the end one has to go on. Sacrificing ones experience and knowledge to stay with a sleeping partner was not an option for me.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #64
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe this 100%.
The etinties manifest themselves in whatever 'junk' we project, they use our thoughts to bring form to themselves. This is indeed why films of ETs and creatures (Cloverfield as 777 mentioned) are put out there to the masses. We are being led to manifest the next destructive force.

Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #65
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I believe this 100%.
The etinties manifest themselves in whatever 'junk' we project, they use our thoughts to bring form to themselves. This is indeed why films of ETs and creatures (Cloverfield as 777 mentioned) are put out there to the masses. We are being led to manifest the next destructive force.

Iain
Amen, and that's why I believe that using old symbolism isn't going to get us much further.
Should I even have said Amen? Well, you see without telepathy this will be difficult as any current means of communication undermines the new as we need to agree on a word to understand it at both ends.
Music to the front!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #66
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I love you Dan! I refer to your post

"My god man!!! You need to get together
with Gregor Artero......"

A little light-heartedness goes a long way in
this sort of discussion.

I'm afraid I can't get into all this numbers stuff!
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #67
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Orthodoxymoron - What about parts of the Old
Testament like the 23d Psalm - other psalms -
parts of Isaiah. Jesus quoted from Isaiah and
read it in the synagogue. Said it was
fulfilled in him. This is what I find hard to
reconcile with much of the rest of the O.T.

I've always loved the book of Isaiah -
beautiful, inspiring stuff.

And I love your postcript - a real crisis indeed!
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #68
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I just try to shine a light in dark corners .A reality based on NUMBER makes you NUMB-ER. Or, more to the point, numb and number, just as you have "dumb" and "dumber" you have "numb" and "number": each are literal states of existence. All is number. Notice how the d can become b or p

If you move right, and right is into the heart of the dark defenses, you will be ridaculed for the effort. If you move left, and the darlkness has abandoned its position, you will be left .

I personally did not create a product with my intention behind it and associate with energy,chaos and royalty. the masses were convinced ,myself included that we needed an energy drink,when we are energy.

Then give the monster current and sound.

Motion and destructive and unstoppable power
Fill arenas across the world,with events backed by monster energy drink.

The formula works based on our ignorance. Monster means one (Mon)star in the dual sense.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #69
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48609
acording to law.com dictionary

Person is defined as:
1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the ... etc

LINK:
http://dictionary.law.com/default2.a...0&submit1.y=16

they gave no definition of 'human being' however in Ballantine's Law dictionary
'human being' is defined as 'monster'

'monster' is further defined as:
a human being by birth but in some part resembling a lower animal ... a monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land, albeit brought forth in marriage

goto 31 minutes into this Jordan Maxwell vid 'occult world of commerce"
(a must see vid for anyone approaching Freeman information for the first time)

spiritual being however cannot be found in Ballantine's Law dictionary - so in the civil/UCC/maritime admiralty fiction ******** world it does not exist

this is why Freemen must define themselves as Spirtual beings NOT human beings

anyone agree?
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com - A Birth Certificate is a negotiable instrument, a registered security, a stock certificate evidencing, or representing, the preferred stock of the corporation and against which you are the surety; a distinct artificial person with a fictitious name; it is a document of title to a straw man; it is a warehouse receipt for your body; delivery receipt; YOU ARE OWNED AS A CORPORATE ENTITY
Old 02-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #70
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48609
acording to law.com dictionary

Person is defined as:
1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the ... etc

LINK:
http://dictionary.law.com/default2.a...0&submit1.y=16

they gave no definition of 'human being' however in Ballantine's Law dictionary
'human being' is defined as 'monster'

'monster' is further defined as:
a human being by birth but in some part resembling a lower animal ... a monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land, albeit brought forth in marriage

goto 31 minutes into this Jordan Maxwell vid 'occult world of commerce"
(a must see vid for anyone approaching Freeman information for the first time)

spiritual being however cannot be found in Ballantine's Law dictionary - so in the civil/UCC/maritime admiralty fiction ******** world it does not exist

this is why Freemen must define themselves as Spirtual beings NOT human beings

anyone agree?
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com - A Birth Certificate is a negotiable instrument, a registered security, a stock certificate evidencing, or representing, the preferred stock of the corporation and against which you are the surety; a distinct artificial person with a fictitious name; it is a document of title to a straw man; it is a warehouse receipt for your body; delivery receipt; YOU ARE OWNED AS A CORPORATE ENTITY
I agree,i was refering to the montauk monster for manifestation.I do think that conciousness is undefineable.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #71
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I just try to shine a light in dark corners .A reality based on NUMBER makes you NUMB-ER. Or, more to the point, numb and number, just as you have "dumb" and "dumber" you have "numb" and "number": each are literal states of existence. All is number. Notice how the d can become b or p

Hence the expression,
I've got your number
They really did a number on me

It seems my life is cliche
I wrote a poem about that all cliche's we use without knowing the origins

Is that why in ads they turn the letters around that have double letters to reflect themselves?
Old 02-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #72
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hence the expression,
I've got your number

Is that why in ads they turn the letters around that have double letters to reflect themselves?
Yes, this is the manipulation of energy.You place a spell ,by using spelling. Go Spel - The G is a combination of C and T.So we have hidden in plain view Got Spel.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #73
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hence the expression,
I've got your number

Like ABBA:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ABBA.jpg (4.5 KB, 7 views)
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #74
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Like ABBA:
Exactly male and female on both sides in reflecting mirrors,tied with the phonetics of the letters. this image is putting forces in opposition.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #75
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Like Jason seeking the golden fleece instead mirror side flip we are being fleeced by seeking fool's gold (iron pyrite, with pyr meaning fire) and the desire(fire) to seek Possessions (be possessed) by that which is outside of self(distractions) from seeking the gold within (philosophers stone) the alchemist's goal ?