Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Tool To Free Yourself

I am offering to you, from my own experience a way to be free.
I have never written anything like this before but today feel compelled.
This is brief. But the goal will only be achieved through practice and patience.
There is no quick fix. I am by no means 'enlightened'. Nobody is regardless of their claims. You will only be at the union of the source.

The Goal
Knowledge is something that man instinctively strives for just as the seed seeks the light, pushing ever upwards.
Man also is seeking the light, whether he knows it or not.
Knowledge is the tool to that end.

Immerse yourself in the TRUE knowledge and you will surely bathe yourself in the light you seek.

The Hurdle
But beware.
There are those who wish you not to reach your natural goals.
They are wise is the arts of manipulation.
They claim to be of the light, but they are a false light.
They are creators of veils.
The knowledge they present is a trap, it is a WEB-bing. It is placed to bind you to the material.
This is achieved by contradiction. Confusion. Leading to frustration. A sense of being lost. Isolated.

Know this.
You do not need to be any of these things. Rise above and always push to the light.
Do not hate the dark ones for they are part of your learning.

The Key
The knowledge is already inside you ...
To access it, you must first discard the tool used by the dark forces. Fear.
What have you to fear?
Death? You have lived and died a hundred lives.
There is no death as you think it. Death is your birth into the next life.
The dark ones? Ha! They appear more than they are because they use the sacred knowledge you do not yet understand.
The knowledge is a code. It is a key. Learn the code and you will have your key. See the man behind the curtain.
Learn their way and you will forever be above their game, free to move forward on your path.

The Bringer of Knowledge
Ask yourself, out loud, who can I trust for knowledge .... still your mind and the answer will come.
There is but one source you will ever truly need.
You have always been connected. Fan the flame.

A Way of Life?
Be humble.
Help those who request it.
Have patience and allowance.
Always grow towards the light.
You are of Earth and Star
You are the Divine.

All paths lead to the All

Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Tool To Free Yourself

The knowledge they present is a trap, it is a WEB-bing. It is placed to bind you to the material.
This is achieved by contradiction. Confusion. Leading to frustration. A sense of being lost. Isolated.

Indeed, the contradiction is reaching greater heights of stupidity. Lets have a look at some.

Steven greer states that there is no government /military dealings with ET's.
William Cooper (along with many others)stated that the PTB have made dealings with ET's

Billy Meier states that he is the only real contactee on the planet.
Every other sposed contactee on the planet states otherwise.

Michael Horn (billy meier's rep) is on a mission to prove that Alex Collier is a fraud.
Alex Collier claims to have had contact with Andromedans.

Dan Burisch states that vaccines are good and everyone should have them.
Almost anyone with a brain knows that vaccines are dangerous and prevent nothing.

There's just a few off the top of my head and the greatest joke in all of this is that most of these guys wont even talk to each other (william cooper is excused being that he's dead).

It seems to me that alot of the so called 'whistle blowers' are nothing more than Self righteous, ego fuelled and above all useless!!!!!!!!

George green will be counting his gold coins while the earth floods or is destroyed in WW3.

Billy Meier will spend the rest of his life hating everyone cos no one is listening to him rant.

Dan Burisch will tell everyone his top secret, secrets after you've already seen them on the six o clock news.

Steven Greer will still be saying "disclosure is just around the corner" as he's taking out his false teeth for nap time at the old peoples home.

You see my point?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post

Indeed, the contradiction is reaching greater heights of stupidity. Lets have a look at some.

Steven greer states that there is no government /military dealings with ET's.
William Cooper (along with many others)stated that the PTB have made dealings with ET's

Billy Meier states that he is the only real contactee on the planet.
Every other sposed contactee on the planet states otherwise.

Michael Horn (billy meier's rep) is on a mission to prove that Alex Collier is a fraud.
Alex Collier claims to have had contact with Andromedans.

Dan Burisch states that vaccines are good and everyone should have them.
Almost anyone with a brain knows that vaccines are dangerous and prevent nothing.

There's just a few off the top of my head and the greatest joke in all of this is that most of these guys wont even talk to each other (william cooper is excused being that he's dead).

It seems to me that alot of the so called 'whistle blowers' are nothing more than Self righteous, ego fuelled and above all useless!!!!!!!!

George green will be counting his gold coins while the earth floods or is destroyed in WW3.

Billy Meier will spend the rest of his life hating everyone cos no one is listening to him rant.

Dan Burisch will tell everyone his top secret, secrets after you've already seen them on the six o clock news.

Steven Greer will still be saying "disclosure is just around the corner" as he's taking out his false teeth for nap time at the old peoples home.

You see my point?
beautiful, just beautiful. i think we are stopping to act like dogs chasing their own tails....

Last edited by burgundia; 08-05-2009 at 05:55 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

A fine review of our so called whistle blowers
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote