Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-17-2009, 04:40 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default My DNA Story

The whole idea of your DNA not being a constant that can hold you back is now making its way into the main stream. I was very pleased to see Dr. Wayne Dyre discuss this at the beginning of his most recent PBS program called "Excuses Be Gone". He speaks of a book that has been written that shows and details the scientific proof that we can change our DNA with our intention.

The book he sites is called "The Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton Ph.D.

LINK TO BRUCE LIPTON'S SITE

Way back before all of this talk about the frequency of consciousness causing an unlocking of the dormant DNA code in us I had some profound experiences of my own with shifting DNA. Back just after I had my own spiritual awakening I began to walk out of a cloudy haze my mind had been in for my entire life. Not only that, but my night vision went from normal to supernormal. This was about 12 years ago.

I called my aunt up and told her about it (shamanic dowser) and her response was "This is great feedback". I was like "What do you mean great feedback?" She then explained to me that she had been working with my higher self and a team of other guides I had to turn on some of my dormant genetic code for enhancements in my consciousness. She told me that she was getting groups of genes that she was numbering and giving names to like they where software upgrades. She would then check everyone in our family for weather or not the upgrade was for their greatest good. If it was then she would have that persons personal guides and higher self do the work. One road block she ran into with some people was that an excess level of toxins built up in the body for some reason would prevent the changes from occuring.

I did not ever go off on my own personal limb messing around with DNA. I left that up to her and I went off in my own weird and crazy untraveled road. The road I went down is another story entirely that can be read about on my blog anytime that is found at the link in my signiture.

So back to the DNA upgrade stuff. My aunt continued to have unessesary limiting genes turned off and good dormant ones turned on. She did not tell me all of the work she was doing, but I was feeling it for sure. As time wore on I became ludicrous accurate with a dowsing pendulum. And my I.Q. shot through the roof. Solving problems that would have been unsolvable for me just a few years earlier became like second nature. I guess that this was the connection I was forming with my higher self and my intuition through working with the pendulum.

Then she had a stroke and was out of commission for doing things like this for at least 3 years. Luckly, she had done most of the work that was to be done on me already. When she finally got over the stroke mentally she ended up going off on a different tangent with her spiritual work and did not do much with the DNA anymore. She still dabbles but that is about it.

Then came in the info I stumbled upon concerning the Mayan Calendar. I actually became interested in investigating and studying the Mayan Calendar as a result of the History Channel show on it. I ended up googleing 2012 and I think the second video I watched about it was David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma. He spoke in this video about DNA shifts happening across all species on the globe as a result of the coming end of a galactic cycle.

The funny thing was that before I ever watched this movie I had been having some profound changes in my consciousness. Easily as profound as the ones that happened 12 years earlier. This time my daytime vision had gone super high definition on me. It is hard to describe, the only way I know how to is to relate it to psychoactive substances and the effects they have on your vision. The way they make everything look so high contrast that it all looks fake. Well that is the way that everything was looking and it was getting more intense every day.

I knew from my previous experience that something had to be happening to my DNA. However, I knew also that my aunt was not currently working on it. So what then? I tried to come up with some answers with the intuitive dowsing, but to no avail. This is when I watched the 2012 Enigma Video. For those of you who where around back when I started dowsing the details of the DNA shifts this will not be any new news to you. However, there are some newbs' here. Basically what I had done was work off of the info that David Wilcock had supplied in his video. He had worked off of information that other individuals had supplied in their videos as well. People like Greg Braden who was talking about the DNA changing back in the early 90's.

What I had done was bring my team of guides online and began asking them questions about these DNA shifts. I had asked them when they shifts where going to begin. In hindsight this was to vauge of a question. However, at the time it was all I knew to ask. So just for the people out there who where not privy to this info the last time around here is what the initial dowsing came up with. The dowsing had turned up 3 shifts.

1st 10/9/08
2nd 11/26/08
3rd 2/11/09

At the time I had assumed that on these dates there would be spontanious evolution happening. As it turned out these dates marked the shifts in the geometry of the DNA off the 14 subtle energies around the body. first the subtle energies are upgraded then these are eventually used as a blueprint to change the DNA of your material body. I made this chart a while back to show this.

I waited like everyone else for huge changes to happen on the 9th of October 2008. Or at least all those who where following my work. Then on that date nothing out of the ordinary took place for me. Others reported strange occurances that night and the next day. However, for me I felt nothing and I was like WTF gives? So I broke out the pendulum to see what the deal was. What I cam up with was that I had already gotten the first two DNA shifts in the subtle energies. That is what all of that enhancement of my daytime vision was all about. How was this possible? Well I had a lumerian seed crystal sitting very close to my bed. My intuition had told me a while back to set the crystal pointed at the bed. I had not clue why and they would not tell me at the time. Now they where revealing the truth to me. So I was ahead of the game and could now give everyone else a heads up for what the comming shifts would be like.

This is exactly what I did when I posted THIS THREAD

So it did not end for me there. There was a reason for why my guides had gotten me ahead of the game. Yes one of the was so that I could give others a heads up so they would know what to expect. The other was much more strange and has yet to be proven materially. It is beyond belief even for someone like me who has seen glitches in the matrix over and over again. The answers did not come to me until after I visited the vortexes in Sedona and had information downloaded into my consciousness at those vortexes.
You can read about that experience in THIS THREAD

My guides have continued to turn up the frequency of consciousness coming out of this crystal. Initially they told me the plan was for me to have a total of 6 DNA upgrades to the subtle energies before ascension. So I patiently waited for the end of the 6th upgrade to come and fully expected to go out to Sedona and go through with the tech assisted ascension. However, this time frame came and went and nothing. Again I was like WTF? What Gives? So I just sat around waiting for the next ball to drop thinking to myself. "Wow my guides sure do have a twisted sense of humor". I did not take it so seriously that I got depressed or anything like that, but I was a little annoyed that what they had told me would come to pass was not happening.

I began having emotional purges just like I did during the first 4 DNA upgrades I had went through due to the crystal and was perplexed. I was thinking to myself "If I am done with the DNA upgrades, then why am I still peeling off suppressed emotions?" Then one day my guides came back and where like, "By the way, we decided to push your subtle energies up to 9 total DNA shifts and did not tell you about it because you where obsessing about the future and not staying in the moment". Relieved I thanked them and went about my merry business.

Well I am now going in the last phase of this ET tech driven DNA upgrade process. Yes, I am pretty sure the Lumerian Seed Crystals are ET tech. When I say ET's I am speaking of the Ancients that built the old underground cities that are still operational and also the ancient stargate system. These are not your well known ET groups like the Pliadians or Orians and etc. These guys are in a different ball game all together. They are the ones responsible for seeding life on earth over 400 million years ago. So what is going to happen after the 9th DNA upgrade, that I just started, is over with for me? I am not going to make any more predictions on that because it gets my egos desire to be right all wrapped up in it. I am just going to say, "Fugg it, what ever happens, happens"

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 06-17-2009 at 11:24 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My DNA Story

Wow!!! Thanks for this, I think its incredibly interesting and cant wait to read more about it!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Interesting that you should mention the heightened vision. That reminds me of an experience that I had yesterday. I was in a hardware store, waiting in the checkout line, when I decided to do some active observation of the other people there.

What I saw was a bit startling. Everyone came so clear to my vision that I could see impossible detail, to the point of observing the life in their cells. My eyes don't resolve images to the kind of contrast I saw at that moment. High definition is a good description.

I still stub me toe wandering around in the dark, though.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: My DNA Story

A Lumerian Facilitator

Last edited by giovonni; 06-17-2009 at 01:58 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
A Lumerian Facilitator

Interesting, where did you get that?
Old 06-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Interesting that you should mention the heightened vision. That reminds me of an experience that I had yesterday. I was in a hardware store, waiting in the checkout line, when I decided to do some active observation of the other people there.

What I saw was a bit startling. Everyone came so clear to my vision that I could see impossible detail, to the point of observing the life in their cells. My eyes don't resolve images to the kind of contrast I saw at that moment. High definition is a good description.

I still stub me toe wandering around in the dark, though.
For me the enhanced daytime vision was most evident when I was looking clouds in the sky.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you for sharing your amazing story.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:21 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Great story.

I wonder if it's possible to shed toxins like a snake sheds its' skin?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Since DNA governs the makeup of a persons body and mind I would say that it is indeed possible to alter or correct certain areas that "need cleaning". But in my experience we are placed with a series of traits that need to remain - for we are not here for the bodies sake but for our real beings need to remember itself. I talk of the soul.

Tampering too much can effect the the best direction for you to reach your overall goal.

A positive use of this topic though would be to remove uninvited energies and/or attachments that alter/effect the pre laid plan for a person.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:15 AM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
Since DNA governs the makeup of a persons body and mind I would say that it is indeed possible to alter or correct certain areas that "need cleaning". But in my experience we are placed with a series of traits that need to remain - for we are not here for the bodies sake but for our real beings need to remember itself. I talk of the soul.

Tampering too much can effect the the best direction for you to reach your overall goal.

A positive use of this topic though would be to remove uninvited energies and/or attachments that alter/effect the pre laid plan for a person.
Correct, that is why my aunt allways checks to see if it is for the individuals greater good, and uses that persons higher self to do the work. If you do it this way then nothing is going to get changed that is not supposed to get changed.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Great story.

I wonder if it's possible to shed toxins like a snake sheds its' skin?
We have all been shedding toxins naturally ever since the geometric upgrades to the subtle energies started. That is unless an individual consumes toxins faster than they can get rid of them. If they continue to do this they might have some big problems when the shift goes down.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
We have all been shedding toxins naturally ever since the geometric upgrades to the subtle energies started. That is unless an individual consumes toxins faster than they can get rid of them. If they continue to do this they might have some big problems when the shift goes down.
Such toxins as HFCS, Aspartame and mercury?

Certainly don't consume as much of all anymore. Willing to spend more on organic food if it means avoiding pesticides too.

Thanks for sharing your story though. It made me think and that's a good thing.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote