Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #101
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

"They" are vibrating or pulsing from the earth up to keep men "down"! Frequencies are beautiful weapons at times.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:58 AM   #102
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: *hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?*

This thread has been reclaimed from the review section, apologies to to the person who posted it, it was posted in the wrong section of avalon.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:14 AM   #103
DanDan
Avalon Senior Member

I have the 24/7 high pitch ringing also. In my research, as I understand it, the universe has a tone it emits. Light and sound are somewhat linked in creation arena with GOD. Our soul also emits what is call "frequency resonance vibration". This is what the dark side reads to determine our soul status and messes with our soul progress if we start to get to strong and enlightened. 3d realm war tactics I guess. There is also the intermitent ringing in one ear or the other. It seems I feel a pressure in my ear when I hear this. I usually mentally try to block what I feel is an attack from our own gov with HAARP or some other dark entities working their mind control techniques. I have recently felt, and this is just my opinion, that what I am hearing is my own vibration and I try to raise that vibration when I meditate, to increase my souls vibration. In what Ive studied, we must raise our souls vibration in order to not burn up in the ascension. If the pitch I hear is a green box, it's a big one, because I hear this pitch where ever I am 24/7. Maybe some folks haven't learned to hear their soul, or the sound of GOD
DanDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #104
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

The standard human hearing range is 20hz to 20khz

The more you awake and start to raise your vibration you begin to pick up frequencies from higher dimensions but are unable to interpret it.

I started noticing it after many sessions with da herb

No worries mon
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:07 PM   #105
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Eureka! I had never heard that sound until now. I read about it here and realized that I constantly hear a steady sound. It's like it has been there for a long time but I didn't know about it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #106
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
I also hear a high-pitched background frequency. I can tune it out so effortlessly I forget it's there, but if I stop and think about it I can hear it.

Reading all these posts I can tell you that I have been hearing it for years but I never thought about it. I thought it was sth normal. I also can tune it out and i can hear it every time I tune in.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #107
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
again...

Did you people miss my link or just brush it off... READ THIS LINK!

http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/page1.htm
But the sound that I hear is different. It's more like that sound a TV set makes when there is nothing on it.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #108
Lawrence of Australia
Avalon Senior Member

Default see : SYMPTOMS OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING

Ben Arion from the
Ashtar Command Website
posted this one...
It lists changes on hearing frequencies to spiritual development...

http://www.ashtarcommand.net/profile...4:BlogPost:749

peace out.
Lawrence of Australia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:58 AM   #109
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

check out the Solfeggio Frequencies.

http://www.astrovera.com/philosophy/...equencies.html
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:40 AM   #110
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i have heard the high pitch frequencies as a child, moreso now as an adult
my knowing is this is simply attunement to the earth's vibration increasing
i used to experience this more frequently at night but this has evolved into the light of day
mostly i pick up the vibrations outside, depending which direction i turn, the frequency too changes
beginning to feel like a satellite dish
at times the frequency is so high i stop what i am doing momentarily until it fades
it is the same when i travel, always picking up frequencies
earth evolves, we evolve
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:19 AM   #111
DragulaROB
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
i have heard the high pitch frequencies as a child, moreso now as an adult
my knowing is this is simply attunement to the earth's vibration increasing
i used to experience this more frequently at night but this has evolved into the light of day
mostly i pick up the vibrations outside, depending which direction i turn, the frequency too changes
beginning to feel like a satellite dish
at times the frequency is so high i stop what i am doing momentarily until it fades
it is the same when i travel, always picking up frequencies
earth evolves, we evolve
im hearing those sounds since i was a child too....i was wondering all the time why are they there...and ive concluded this - the technology that is around us (audiodevices, magnets,...) is making our ears Scr*** up...plus we hear frequencies of our thoughts...i mean the brain is in our head XD
and...when i use headphones and take them off i hear the high pitched sound like a reaction from headphones dropping down...and then its almost silent again...

Last edited by DragulaROB; 11-26-2008 at 08:23 AM.
DragulaROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:11 AM   #112
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: *hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragulaROB View Post
im hearing those sounds since i was a child too....i was wondering all the time why are they there...and ive concluded this - the technology that is around us (audiodevices, magnets,...) is making our ears Scr*** up...plus we hear frequencies of our thoughts...i mean the brain is in our head XD
and...when i use headphones and take them off i hear the high pitched sound like a reaction from headphones dropping down...and then its almost silent again...
in the first few months of this year i received the frequencies at night but along with that came what would be similar to morse code
very annoying but i learned to just let it be and eventually it would fade ... until the next night
my intentions were to try and decipher it but its pace was much too quick
experienced anything like this?
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:27 AM   #113
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I have it now as i'm writing this,had it all last night;kept me awake for a long while-immediately i thought of the electromagneic soup that surrounds us and how it's used as an aid in control.At least if you're aware of it then you are able to understand what could occur so forewarned is foreamed.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #114
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have been hearing that for months. Not only that but my phone was lighting up ever hour on the hour like a big ugly joke. I started putting it in a drawer cause it lit up the whole room and quite frankly my heart raced every time. Now I have orgone taped on it and walla, it shows little lites flickering but only for me ! In the living room my husband says I'm crazy. When I am in the room - only - it does the same thing ! Now when it happens he tells me I have a call coming through.

The ringing is much louder as I try to sleep or meditate. I have also heard a clicking sound but that has sense stopped.

I say its BIG NOSEY looking after us like a good brother
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:50 AM   #115
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I hear different tones and frequencies also. Years ago in the seventies when I was meditating regularly I heard beeps and something distant that sounded somewhat like music. My neighbour in the apartment below also began hearing sounds. I also heard church bells one time while I was home alone reading a book. Lasted for a few minutes and that was that.

The sounds began again about three years ago: in front of the computer, meditating, going to bed and waking me up out of a deep sleep. For awhile, practically every night at two in the morning or thereabouts.

Patterns changed. Once when I interrupted a dream (didn't like where it was going) I heard three distinct knocks in my left ear. Otherwise it can be one ear or the other or both. Sometimes, it seems like a light warning sound and sure enough something happens soon after.

One evening a month ago my ears starting buzzing very loudly as soon as I got into bed. I started getting some visual info in black and white. I was tired and irritated so tried to think of something else until this stopped. Then I started hearing crickets chirping loudly in my left ear. What was interesting here was that a few days before I had had a flashback of walking through a wooded area two years earlier where lots of crickets were chirping.

I was told by a psychic once that I could hear the "music of the spheres" so I guess I am hearing earth or outer space frequencies. When I get tired of hearing them I can think of something else and they seem to disappear. Right now I don't hear anything.

And, no, it isn't tinnitus. I checked with a doctor years ago when it first began.

It is comforting to know that I am not the only person experiencing this. No one else in my family so far has mentioned this.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #116
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Well, as a checkup since the full moon of March 2008, it has never let up. However it does change now and then, and recently I get a interlacing or resonant frequency between the left and right ear. I eventually found out I can heard concentrated light, for example if I am sleeping I know how bright it is out, because the sunlight intensity interacts with my hearing and I hear like and "encoded" warble in there depending on the suns intensity.

I am often walking down the street and I can tell you if the sun is bouncing off windows and where the reflection is almost, by tuning in.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #117
pureheart7
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDan View Post
I have the 24/7 high pitch ringing also. In my research, as I understand it, the universe has a tone it emits. Light and sound are somewhat linked in creation arena with GOD. Our soul also emits what is call "frequency resonance vibration". This is what the dark side reads to determine our soul status and messes with our soul progress if we start to get to strong and enlightened. 3d realm war tactics I guess. There is also the intermitent ringing in one ear or the other. It seems I feel a pressure in my ear when I hear this. I usually mentally try to block what I feel is an attack from our own gov with HAARP or some other dark entities working their mind control techniques. I have recently felt, and this is just my opinion, that what I am hearing is my own vibration and I try to raise that vibration when I meditate, to increase my souls vibration. In what Ive studied, we must raise our souls vibration in order to not burn up in the ascension. If the pitch I hear is a green box, it's a big one, because I hear this pitch where ever I am 24/7. Maybe some folks haven't learned to hear their soul, or the sound of GOD
I agree
pureheart7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #118
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, i too hear this ringing, constantly only if i make myself conciouse of it.
i used to assume it was the coming from the mass of electrical and mobile frequencies all around us.
upon sitting in nature and desiring to hear the gentle sounds of nature, i would hear this constant ringing , and felt super dissapointed, where i assumed it to be a kind of contamination of our atmosphere,
i wanted to hear the noise of silence, and yet this ringing, seemed as if in the way....
it felt real sad

but coming accross this sight has got me real curiouse to understand further...
any info please?
googles, youtube, books?
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #119
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I think this is due to the increase in the ley line vibration. The female lines have changed from the heart chakra and is moving to the throat chakra. This will increase sensitivity to the ears. It will also mean an increase in earthquakes.

The other thing people may feel, which is the bottom end of the female in your self. Vise Piesa. The fish liver or the 2 circles overlapping to form the perfect intersect. This could give problems with the VC or Bladder.

As the earthquake rings round the surface ready to discharge, or the are is super charged by an external force, can increase the vibration, therefore, increase a dual ringing tone in the ears. The 2 ringing tones is the combination of the male and female ley lines activating. The male ley lines are felt in the solar plexus and lower. The increase is moving down so we may see an increase in sexual crimes, due to unstable balances in certain people.

The other end is alot oif people are having heart problems, I personally have never noticed as many people around me who have died from or have serious heart problems. Nothing really from the family but alot of neighbours.

Just thought I should chuck in my ten cents worth.

L&L,

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #120
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

yes...I hear that sound 24/24 now...but it is not in the ears...it comes from around me...I can hear it even with the headphones on...
Old 02-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #121
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

I have been hearing the high-pitched buzzing noise on and off for a number of years. As I write this, I hear it. Yesterday, no. I also hear that awful clicking sound, but only every few months. That, is really annoying.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #122
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmakah View Post
You know, this has been happening to me for many years. I did some research (even asked a doctor friend) and it all comes down to one main thing: Noise pollution. Ever notice after a concert how your ears ring like mad? Well, the ring we are hearing, especially as we lay down to sleep, is when we're retiring from the 'concert of a day on over-populated, over-technical, over-stimulated Earth". The decibel level of Earth, just from every little contraption that has a sound emitting from it, is likely higher than the human ear has had a chance to adapt to...Noise Pollution from the Concert of 'Life' On Planet Earth!

Agreed!
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #123
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: *hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
Hello all,
For a while now I have noticed a very high pitch frequency (like a ringing int he ears, yet a little lower in the freq. range) that is non-stop. I started meditating a few weeks ago and I noticed every time I meditated my ears rang.. Then I started hearing this pitch no matter whre I was if I focused in on it. One day, I told my wife to stop what she was doing and focus and listen for a high freq. pitch, she heard it too.. Another friend who posts here said he really notices it when he lays down to go to sleep every night. It seems to be the loudest and most noticeable when I am in front of my computer. Last night I walked into my office and it was "real loud" I walked out and it git quieter..

Questions:
1. What is it? a tone or signal being eminated by TPTB to scrambel our thoughts?
2. A frequency being eminated by the Universe and a sign of the shift?

I wanted to see if it was in my head or not so I got it to be pretty loud by focusing in on it, then I plugged my ears and it went away. It is an external signal or frequency and it is 24/7..

Will some of you please try to hear it and report back. If this is wide spread, we need to figure out how to figure otu what frequency it is and if there is a way to tap into it. It is obviously in the human audible range but at the very cusp of it. You don't even notice it unless you are listening for it. It is coming in loud and clear right now as I type.

Comments?

Mach66
I've been experiencing this as well and was starting to wonder if someone was beaming something at me. Cell tower, harassment etc.

I'm fairly certain it's either the cell phone enhancements or the new TV signal. What a pain, but thanks for posting this; it's good to see it's not just me.

Regards,
T
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #124
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Yep.. I hear it too.. but I also play in a band and I was thinking it's either due to my old age or that ringing you get in your ears after a concert...it's that kind of high pitch. I can't remember when it started but it's been with me for a few months at least.

Some nights where I live I hear a really low frequency hum too, as if coming from a ship out at sea.. a sort of low engine noise. But it's not every night... maybe that's connected to the wind direction?

Would be interesting to know if these frequencies are being broadcast.

One thing to note though, the higher the frequency, the shorter the distance it can travel before attenuating. So to transmit this, you would need a LOT of transmitters. Cell phone basestations would be able to do this. - but their antennae are set for Radio Frequencies... 500Mhz and upwards... The antenna would not be suitable for broadcasting an audio signal of 20KHz
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #125
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Hi,

I think this is due to the increase in the ley line vibration. The female lines have changed from the heart chakra and is moving to the throat chakra. This will increase sensitivity to the ears. It will also mean an increase in earthquakes.

The other thing people may feel, which is the bottom end of the female in your self. Vise Piesa. The fish liver or the 2 circles overlapping to form the perfect intersect. This could give problems with the VC or Bladder.

As the earthquake rings round the surface ready to discharge, or the are is super charged by an external force, can increase the vibration, therefore, increase a dual ringing tone in the ears. The 2 ringing tones is the combination of the male and female ley lines activating. The male ley lines are felt in the solar plexus and lower. The increase is moving down so we may see an increase in sexual crimes, due to unstable balances in certain people.

The other end is alot oif people are having heart problems, I personally have never noticed as many people around me who have died from or have serious heart problems. Nothing really from the family but alot of neighbours.

Just thought I should chuck in my ten cents worth.

L&L,

t
L&L... your post matches my own theory into the fractal nature of things.. ie: if people have chakras and the planet has chakras then surely our galaxy has them and the universe and so on.. I too believe we are moving through the 4th chakra and into the 5th or throat chakra (compassionate wisdom) of the galaxy and I'm sure in the universe as well ...all things being holographic ..it's the only way it can be... all things cycling together.. if you hit the link in my signature then hit the "galactic chakra" tab you'll see what I mean..

Same here with the heart acting strange.. palpitations etc.. from what I understand of the shift, we are all acquiring new chakras and one is between the heart and throat chakras... (thymus gland area) ... and it is truly causing quakes in us and the planet.. eh?.

ear ringing? almost constantly.. I can tune it out or tune into it.. and it's different then the rings I get from my guides..

be well
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote