Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #826
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Friends thank you and welcome aboard !

Those of you who have'nt done so please go the the nexus site:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d=1#post108797

And add your name on the nexus collective.
We will then have a clearer picture of how many we are and where we are on the globe.

Thank you all

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-02-2009 at 11:09 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #827
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Interview with David Wilcock Jan 2009-

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-59174/TS-182882.mp3

I think it will resonate with us all when you listen to the whole interview.
Thank you Robsky ,

Always a pleasure to listen to David.
Great you shared. I am a fan !

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #828
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I just had a great conversation with my six year doughter. She asked me if I can also see "the eye" sometimes at night, as she does!

She explained that few nights ago she awaked and saw "the eye" watching at her. She closed her eyes hoping that "the eye" would dissapear, but it was still there. And no matter if she looked left or right, "the eye" followed...

Now this is amazing. And if you would know my daughter as I do, you would believe every word...

Just to mention that she was not scared this time, altough she is scared by so many other things.

So any Idea what this could be?

By the way, she just said that she also see some other "patterns" as well, as circles, rectangles etc.
She prommised she'll try to draw "the eye" and the patterns tomorrow after school. I'm curious about it...
HelloMalletsky

I've no answer to this either. But I feel that if you could make your daughter get in communication with the " eye " she will find out for herself what it means .
Children are using more of their right brain at that age and it's common they are in contact with realms that adults can't see anylonger unless open enough.

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-02-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #829
Yettone
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Samarkis, I checked for "Tassili n’Ajjer" - this location is in Algeria not Albania,
as for Albania there is a sacred location wich is now in Greece , "Dodona"
Yettone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:55 AM   #830
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

Thanks to Kerry Cassidy

WE ARE ON CAMELOT !

http://www.projectcamelot.org/

Keep the focus guys, spread the word , the clock is running !
Only a few days left before the 8th.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #831
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

That’s Great News!

Many thanks to Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan for their understanding and support.

We all appreciate!

Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #832
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Astralwalker; 02-03-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:42 AM   #833
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar."

- Raymond Lindquist
Old 02-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #834
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."

- Morrie Schwartz
Old 02-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #835
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we should clear up the inaccuracies in the project camelot main page info?

I thought it would be a good idea to do the events only on weekends, and to work out the exact details of the rotating time schedules for each weekend (and which months have the weekend off, the ones with 5 weekends in them instead of 4).

Also it says that the final event would be the May 9th meditation?

I was under the impression that this would be the first seriously promoted event, and that they would continue on indefinitely!

I think the ideal format would be to have sessions every weekend, with special events monthly to synchronize those who can only manage to join in once a month... what does everyone think?

We should get the info. updated asap!

Alchemikey and I have worked out the rotating time schedule with reference to GMT, all that's left to do is to make sure the 8 hour differences still promote decent time frames for the most populated time zones...
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #836
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Maybe we should clear up the inaccuracies in the project camelot main page info?

I thought it would be a good idea to do the events only on weekends, and to work out the exact details of the rotating time schedules for each weekend (and which months have the weekend off, the ones with 5 weekends in them instead of 4).

I was under the impression that this would be the first seriously promoted event, and that they would continue on indefinitely!

I think the ideal format would be to have sessions every weekend, with special events monthly to synchronize those who can only manage to join in once a month... what does everyone think?

Alchemikey and I have worked out the rotating time schedule with reference to GMT, all that's left to do is to make sure the 8 hour differences still promote decent time frames for the most populated time zones...
I can only agree phied.
Can you arrange something clear as regard the time.
When I get that I can make the necessary changes .
We have to decide on something and it can be improved as the experience is launched.
We need this week still so everyone knows what to expect for the following week.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #837
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,

Yeah, I will ask Kerry to change this line. Mudra if you can contact Kerry too and ask if she can make the change.

Phied and Mickey,

Do you have a final plan for starting times of the weekly meditations?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #838
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

I also agree with Phied on the times and also will adjust to tweaks that you/we find necessary for the majority to be accomodated.

Thanks guys
Also thanks for the camera info Phied

Love and light

Steve
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #839
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Hi guys,

Yeah, I will ask Kerry to change this line. Mudra if you can contact Kerry too and ask if she can make the change.

Phied and Mickey,

Do you have a final plan for starting times of the weekly meditations?
Astralwalker,

I can't change or ask anything to kerry until I have something clear to say.
That's why I repeat I need that schedule clearly laid down.

- days of the week the meditations will take place
- exact time
- who is doing what and when across the globe

I am not good at this . So it has to be worked out by someone else like you Astralwalker or Phied or Mikey

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-03-2009, 08:11 PM   #840
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Steve, this is work in progress. It is changing and reshaping as we go. And it will certainly continue to change further.

I only pointed out that this has to be done on global scale and in the same time.

If not, we are wasting our time and energy, since spiritual groups are already doing this on thousands places. There is no single focus in this, no ultimate combined pulse of psionic energy.

Till today, there is no same combining sound, not the same vibrational state in milions and not same focus of conscious energy to alter the atomic structure of the Matrix.

Quote:
I also agree with Phied on the times and also will adjust to tweaks that you/we find necessary for the majority to be accommodated.
I do not decide what is necessary for the majority. The idea was open for discussion and it was adopted after there was not even one different expressed opinion.

The option Phied come up is only few days old. And if solved properly I have no problem with it. My time is taken on other directions and I’m sorry that I can not contribute more in solving this issue.

Once again, this is teamwork and the problems or anomalies should be openly discussed and we have to search for their best solutions.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 02-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #841
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That’s Great News!

Many thanks to Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan for their understanding and support.

We all appreciate!

Astralwalker
And thanks to you Astralwalker, we all appreciate YOU for starting this, not to mention all of your hard work and the love in your posts

mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #842
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Astralwalker,

I can't change or ask anything to kerry until I have something clear to say.
That's why I repeat I need that schedule clearly laid down.

- days of the week the meditations will take place
- exact time
- who is doing what and when across the globe

I am not good at this . So it has to be worked out by someone else like you Astralwalker or Phied or Mikey

Kindness
mudra
Mudra,

You are right. I will contact Phied and Mickey and see how to reach a good solution for this issue. Once this is accomplished we will contact Kerry so she can alter the info.

If anyone out there who is reading this and has a better idea of the starting time that suits best for all humanity please let us know. My opinion is that due to the rotation of our planet somewhere will always be 3 or 4 in the morning. This can be solved by changing the starting time every two weeks.

We can change the starting time so two weeks we will start in the benefit of US or Europe (the starting time that is allready choosen) and the other two weeks we will start on time that best suits Australia and NZ.

This can be preformed twice a week, and if you consider weekends as best than, that is apsolutely fine with me.

For >Feb 8< we can start with the option 3 AM in Australia and after two weeks we will do it in 3 AM in US or somewhere in Europe acording to the time zones.

But I STRONGLY stand on a point that this has to done in the same time all around the globe.

One who understand this and its purpose will have no problem to wake up in 3 AM and join the event. I for sure will be part of this in any case you decide.

If there is division, all this is for nothing.

Astralwalker
Old 02-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #843
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post

i agree with stradling the weekend for the meditations to get as many people participating around the world as possible...i don't see why we need to take any weekends off tho?

may 9th is just the beginning of these events for sure

how about a special full moon meditation each month?

also i was thinking 9-9-9 should be the main event of the year which would continue each year 10-10-10, 11-11-11 and 12-12-12

i guess i will try and figure out the best time cycle now...i'll update the calendar and post a link when i have something...suggestions are welcome

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 02-03-2009 at 08:31 PM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #844
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpea View Post
And thanks to you Astralwalker, we all appreciate YOU for starting this, not to mention all of your hard work and the love in your posts

Thank you Mpea. I really appreciate.

I started this, but the only way it can be properly finished is by combined forces of all humanity.

I personally believe there is hope and the future destructions (that most of humanity does not believe they are coming) can be altered by influencing the basic fractal pattern of our Matrix.

And the key to this lies in our EMOTIONS.

They are generators of POWER.

The events will not do its magic if we can not bring out the most divine emotions in us.

If this pure and clean energy is not generated, that all this is for nothing…

Most people are new to this audio sciences connected to meditative states. I personally been using brain sync for a long time. Even have a mind machine at home. I understand how light and sounds are powerful. But I have to point out that the emotions are the ones that will reshape the reality in the right way.

Other way, we will only generate a field of energy.

I would step out of my principles if I do not say this: The Audio file chosen for the meditation is excellent but there has to be a part that needs to be added that generates the positive emotions.

Anyway, this is only my observation and opinion. Nothing more and nothing less. It does not mean anything. But this is how I feel about this issue.

And yes, there will be problems, obstacles in this road. But if we are smart and we see the final goal and why we are doing this…we will find a way to accomplish this.

Astralwalker
Old 02-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #845
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

based on the map we have right now of people participating it looks like 8 pm gmt would cover every person without having anyone waking up too early or staying up too late

8 pm gmt would have hawaii @ 10 am and new zealand @ 8 am

the right portion of australlia would be the earliest @ 6 am
those at +3 gmt would be the latest at 11 pm

this works because all of asia is blank right now

how does that sound?

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #846
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Mudra,

You are right. I will contact Phied and Mickey and see how to reach a good solution for this issue. Once this is accomplished we will contact Kerry so she can alter the info.

If anyone out there who is reading this and has a better idea of the starting time that suits best for all humanity please let us know. My opinion is that due to the rotation of our planet somewhere will always be 3 or 4 in the morning. This can be solved by changing the starting time every two weeks.

We can change the starting time so two weeks we will start in the benefit of US or Europe (the starting time that is allready choosen) and the other two weeks we will start on time that best suits Australia and NZ.

This can be preformed twice a week, and if you consider weekends as best than, that is apsolutely fine with me.

For >Feb 8< we can start with the option 3 AM in Australia and after two weeks we will do it in 3 AM in US or somewhere in Europe acording to the time zones.

But I STRONGLY stand on a point that this has to done in the same time all around the globe.

One who understand this and its purpose will have no problem to wake up in 3 AM and join the event. I for sure will be part of this in any case you decide.

If there is division, all this is for nothing.

Astralwalker,
Astralwalker,, Mikey and Phied,

It's great if you can find a solution as regard the time table and schedule.
I believe the simplest it is to remember the best.
Also we can't discuss this forever. Let's put a date line on this that it is done by thursday this week.
Remember we will soon be in the next week and we have to have something clear to give to people.
Otherwise they will do it wrongly and the purpose will be lost.

By thursday please . Make this possible

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #847
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
based on the map we have right now of people participating it looks like 8 pm gmt would cover every person without having anyone waking up too early or staying up too late

8 pm gmt would have hawaii @ 10 am and new zealand @ 8 am

the right portion of australlia would be the earliest @ 6 am
those at +3 gmt would be the latest at 11 pm

this works because all of asia is blank right now

how does that sound?

peace,
mikey
Mikey thank you,

It sounds very
good to me
Next step is which are the days chosen ?
Week ends seem fine to me too on a weekly basis.

If we can sort it out tonight well that would be fantastic and we could go ahead with other matters .

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM   #848
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Alchemikey,

True the whole Asia is blank right now but I really am not sure that everyone partiicipating to this on Earth has registered on the collective.
This is a point which is hard to control.
I guess a good thing would be to stress on the site that registering on the collective is very important in the case of this globalized and synchronized event.
It's not just something nice to do . It's a must do to register .
Besides the people on this forum there is no other way than Platial to keep track of where all the members are on the globe.
Do you agree ?

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #849
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Alchemikey, thanks for the suggested times, however, and I could be wrong, but at 3 or 6 am in the morning of the 8th would that not be the 7th for the rest of the world? And if so, arn't we here in Australia are on the next day time zone?

friendship and Love

firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #850
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to have to agree with mikey as well, I'm really worried if we shift around the time all the time we'll have definite synchronization problems. This way we can keep the same time every weekend and hopefully it will work out for everyone...

So then in this case it will have to be always for the Saturday for Americas and Europe and Sunday for Australia/N.Z...

I guess we can get this all settled and make the single correction on the page so that we stay consistent from here on in.

So, I guess we should hear from those of us at the "ends" of the time zone span, with Australia on the far left and Eastern Europe on the far right.

Particularly, for anyone in Australia on the Western coast or central who finds it a bit early, it is possible to shift it over to 9pm GMT, in which case we should check if anyone's participating from Eastern Europe time zone.

This also brings up the question, is it the next day for New Zealand, and the day of for Hawaii? That's to say, to be synchronized with 8pm GMT, those in New Zealand/Australia join in on the Sunday morning, with those in Hawaii participating on the Saturday morning?

I *think* this is the case, I always saw it as "waves" of new days taking off from the International Date Line and "going" West. I'm sure someone from N.Z. would know since they're right in that +12/-12 time zone.

Looks like we're closing in on the best solution.

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 02-03-2009 at 10:31 PM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote