Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #1101
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hello Astralwalker . . . so happy to see you here again.

You may already know about former Majestic members, Dr. Dan Burisch and Dr. Marcia McDowell, and their whistleblower website,
Eagles Disobey .

Burisch talks very openly both on the website and in his DVDs and Google videos about his experience in conducting scientific experiments involving a being from Zeta Reticulum. JRod, as he is known, was a time traveler from 52,000 years in our future. Burisch also talks about the US having treaties with both Orion-based ETs and Zeta ETs.

Drs. Burisch and McDowell, both very spiritual people, are now involved in research they believe will help create a positive future for humanity .

I am very curious to know if President Obama has been briefed about these treaties.

GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #1102
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

Once more, every each of you is here to do his/her tasks. There is no rewards and no thanks for them. I never searched for any rewards or gratitude for what I do. I just do it, because I know it is right thing to do.
Dear friend, you're not searching for any reward or gratitude, but that don't stop me of saying

THANK YOU!

And thank you to all of you here too!!!

And I just do it, because I know it is the right thing to do.

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #1103
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

spreading some love:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUP-ULDLcs8

spreading some peace:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buswvJrO-f8
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #1104
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste Samarkis

Quote[I just wanted to comment that I was the one that mentioned for children to be out of earshot of meditation...I am a mother of three and know even if you have a quiet child ,when adults are busy doing something(and many are beginners at focused meditation...) it will be easy to distract others...I do feel that it is an awesome chance to make a profound affect on the children that do come & to give them a moment in time that will be an experience not to forget!!

I personally will be leading a group in organizing and promoting,I also am going to be watching my children and have one to two teens help me that day with coloring,a song and clap to teach,if there are about 10 kids or more I would love to do a belly laughing circle(they lay down on the ground,each with their head on their neighbor's belly until there is a complete circle-then they all laugh and feel the vibration from each other!!)That they learn and feel how to interact with each other!! Then at the end of the
meditation of adults-go to a vantage point to observe the whole group in
meditation... I will let the children sound the end of the meditation with tibetan bowls and hand held bells.... My personal contribution to the meditation on May 9th will be to do a personal meditation early and forward the energy to the group...My heart is with all Humanity!! I personally have such a symbiotic (mutually beneficial)relationship with my children & their development -I can not imagine them not there,yet totally understand they would distract others...

We are multi-faceted and have limitless choices in how we experience and improve on our Human development!!! We all have our strengths & weaknesses,troubles and distractions....But WE WILL GET THERE!!!]Samarkis

My Heart sang as i read this maybee you could post further info so others can implement or start sepeate thread.

is there anyway in which we can channel this energy to the grid??

Love @ Light
Simon

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-25-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #1105
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste Truthseeker,

There is a site that those on this thread dedicated to the Global Meditation:
www.healingexperiment.com

You may post or PM to me where you will be at for May 9th or you are encouraged to meditate from home-that is your choice.... All one has to do is intend for your energies to be sent to the group...Thought is that POWERFUL!!! Thought precedes EVERY action,EVERY idea!!!! Thoughts are endless and that is why creativity & imagination is VITAL!!! It is the force that causes REALITY!!!!! Especially now that the magnetic forces from the poles are dissapating....and cosmic particles are flowing into our atmosphere-
this is why thoughts lead to intentions which lead to manifestation!!!(it always has but now the manifestation is quicker!!)

Now, it is important to remember that the more in alignment the intention is with divine creators plan of Human development-it will be that much more helped along or put into "priority manifestation"...The more it has to do with ultimate good of many and the higher good...the more that manifestation gets pushed into reality!!! It will get easier and easier,but that is why it is SOO important to control one's thoughts!!!

I highly reccomend the free e-books from www.michaelsharp.org !!!
They are so well written on understanding one's personal power I cannot over
compliment this!!!!!!!!!! Pls download the pdf's!!!!!

Now, how does one control one's thoughts???
( I would like to add the source of my knowing this part,from a very wise and humble man : Zelig Pliskin, whom wrote a book called "Gateway to Happiness"-I was fortunate to meet with him after reading his
over 300 page book with a myriad of examples and instances & discussed with him that 'logically' all his examples made sense, but I had found they didn't help after I had finished reading the book- my mind went back to my worries!! He then gave me the 'key' that I posted here how to use and control one's mind and therefore control the thoughts!!! Needless to say- it opened a whole new literal gateway of thought processes!! Enjoy!!!)

Well- it is very interesting that the mind can only focus on ONE subject at a time!!! Example:

Think of an elephant with it's grey skin and long wriggly trunk....

Now....

Think of a beautiful flower that has delicate petals that are almost translucent
in the sun light...swaying in the wind....

Now....

Think of a bright ,juicy orange and it's citrus scent as you open the skin...

Now....

When we talked about the orange.....were you thinking of the elephant??
or flower???

The mind grasps the thoughts and doesn't think of the other... This is crucial to controling one's mind in positive thoughts!!!

One must ON PURPOSE change your minds channel(or thoughts) if they do not help you...fear does not help!!! Change your thoughts and the reality will follow!!! But be sure it is for Highest Good as there are the laws of the Universe that applies!!!

I hope that helps!!! If there is something more specific... pls ask!!
Much Light!!!

Last edited by Samarkis; 03-03-2009 at 04:39 AM.
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:30 AM   #1106
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

It is my understanding that ETs are ready to help us, just as a mother is ready to help her child walk but as a mother can not force a child walk neither can the Ets force our evolution to conscious awarness.

I believe that once we as a race take the first step we will have all the assistance we need, just as the child recieves assistance from its mother.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #1107
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste Samarkis

Thankyou again for your wisdom i have already registered at http://www.healingexperiment.com/ but as of yet have not made any contact with ground crew as i am yet unsure as to where i feel i should be.

I have a strong feeling /impulse for Ireland but not to a specific location i am currently researching same.
However i will be at one of the designated sites on may 9th.

Having read your last post there is something i now wish to speak of,an experince i had last week i will try stick to the point and explain best i can but i tend to ramble a bit.

I had been followin this thread for several weeks researching posts spending many a long hour in awe and suspense.
I hade shared some of my findings with friend @family to mixed receptions but all positive dependant on how you percieve.#
My parner and mother to my son @ daughter was quite scared and the thought of mayan end date and most of tabloid info.
Her mind is now more open as i share the information i find but yet i tend to show the positve .
One afternnon last week i was watching a documentary whilst Jayne was playing wih Joshua i was running between rooms relaying programe snippits that tied to research.
Then i had this amazing virtually undescribable feeling as i finished uttering a few word to myself.
I will try to describe:when my daughter was born the second she was brought into our lives that feeling the rush of energies within you of joy awe relief .That feeling the first few seconds you know how intense that feeling is it was kind of like that a feeling you cant describe to someone unless they have felt it also.
That is the feeling i got as i uttered the words " I am a Truthseeker".
That few seconds i described before was intensified my body shaked
i felt pure joy i wept as i felt this surge my entire body .
I was unsure of what to say to Jayne but could not and did not want to keep this to myself.
As i tried to explain to my partner she just hugged me and i could really feel her presence /aura?my son joined in the "group hug" as we call it and again these energies rose but felt controlled.
My partner said my heart was pounding out my chest when she held me and looked concered as stated it was not my heart but was more to the right above solar plexus below chest unsure medical name ? so she took my pulse on my wrist which if anything was a little slow.Then she felt this pulsating in my body and there was a look of bewilderment followed by a smile chuckle hug the feling lasted about an hour or so a reduced ebbed away slowly.

When i read your post i thoght i would read pdf mentioned before my next post .
Then i read the opening page:

Quote:It’s a kind of “fast path” back to full conscious awareness that will help you find the lightning flash of your own divine inspiration.

I have wanted to post my experience for a few days but was slow in forth coming.
HAving read this i could not wait any longer is this what i experinced? when i ask myself i know that it is i have wondered all my life what my greater purpose was, i have Found it or at least the starting point of an amazing journey i humbaly give gratitude to Astralworker,Mudra,Samarkis and all at the Nexus thread who helped me achieve this NAMASTE my Friends Namaste.I know now that i must help other to realise there own experience.
From the most humble of actions of every day life to collective oneness that we are.

If anybody has info on Truthseekers you knowledge would greatly be appreciated.
We research alone and learn as one

Truthseeker360
Love @ Light

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-25-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #1108
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
It is my understanding that ETs are ready to help us, just as a mother is ready to help her child walk but as a mother can not force a child walk neither can the Ets force our evolution to conscious awarness.

I believe that once we as a race take the first step we will have all the assistance we need, just as the child recieves assistance from its mother.
post 11:11, nice

I agree totally
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #1109
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Kozyrev's Mirrors and Electromagnetic Null Zones:
Reflections of Russian Cosmic Science

http://spiritofmaat.com/mar09/russia...c_science.html

peace,
mikey
Old 03-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #1110
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Truthseeker,

Thank you for sharing that beautiful experience - it brought tears and a huge upwelling of love for you and your family and for all of the incredible souls that are sharing their strength and knowledge and changing all of our lives for the better - I, too, have been reading these threads for weeks in what I can only describe as excitement and awe and a sense of relief that we can and are doing something that can make a difference. I don't have any like-minded souls around me so I'm grateful to be here and discover, perhaps, how I can gently awaken them...

Namaste,
Nadine
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #1111
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Sending our collective Light to the World you can help bring about
an earth where love triumphs over violence.
Like tiny ripples that merge to form great waves a single human intent
combined is worth more than the sum of its parts.
Alone, in the light you emit is a wonderful healing tool.
But when you join with others who share your intent to shine compassion
and positive energy over the world together a powerful force is created
A group of people focusing their energy on sending out light to the world
can set the stage for positive global transformation
All of us posssess the ability to channel love energy
to heal, to be a conduit for white light , and to positively influence our universe.
To send out light to the world from our hearts.
Our collective consciousness and collective light will wash over the planet
enveloping people, communities , cities , countries, and continents.
What matters is not technique or what religion or beliefs you hold but intent.
As more people come in mindfulness to send their collective light to the world
Each person’s light joins with every other, and through the joining all are strengthened.
The power of their planetary gift will increase exponentially.
As we gather together willing people, our individual intent will become a great and powerfulwave
Mother Earth will be quickly eased and the planet , as well as every organism and being on it
will be bathed in loving light.
The world will be an infinitely beautiful place.
And people will take pleasure in simply being alive.
Channeling the life force energy can leave you with feelings of peace
Positive feelings like joy, appreciation, and passion vibrate at high frequencies
Feelings vibrate , just as all things in the universe do
These high frequency vibrations make us feel good.
Good vibrations inspire health , happiness , and optimism.
When we are tuned in the good vibrations, our bodies heal, our hearts open, and our minds shift toward the light.

Let us make this friends ..Let’s be this lever that will help in the shift of this world into
higher consciousness and a new vibratory plane of existence.
Love is the ultimate state of human behaviour where compassion prevails and kindness rules.
Love is our foundation.

Those of you who read this thread from outside Avalon or in Avalon come and join us in our meditations from home and soon on the sacred sites of Gaia .
When you think about it this is truly the most beautifull and profound experience a soul can make.

Freely adapted from daily Om : « sending our collective light to the world « and « the joyfull flow »

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #1112
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Think thats says it all Mudra.
Namaste
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #1113
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hello rw's...there is now a widget available in the links section thanks to hannah which you can embed into your emails, messages in forums or websites to help spread the word about nexus:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/thelinks.html

peace,
mikey
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #1114
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
hello rw's...there is now a widget available in the links section thanks to hannah which you can embed into your emails, messages in forums or websites to help spread the word about nexus:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/thelinks.html

peace,
mikey
Mikey can you explain how it works ?
I went on the link . When i click on get widget nothing happens ?
Great idea though ! Thank you Hannah

kindness
mudra
Old 03-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #1115
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey mudra...the button is just a little touchy i guess...just make sure you put the mouse a little above the text "get widget" and that should help

peace,
mikey
Old 03-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #1116
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
hey mudra...the button is just a little touchy i guess...just make sure you put the mouse a little above the text "get widget" and that should help

peace,
mikey
Mikey,

I got the script for the widget and pasted it on my website but it appears in script on it.
How am I suppose to handle this ?

Kindness
mudra
Old 03-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #1117
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

RA:

EXERCISE 1: REALIZE THAT THE MOMENT CONTAINS LOVE.

THAT IS THE LESSON OF THIS DENSITY.

CONSCIOUSLY SEE THAT LOVE IN AWARENESS

AND IN UNDERSTANDING DISTORTIONS.

EXERCISE 2: THE UNIVERSE IS ONE BEING. WHEN YOU VIEW ANOTHER,

SEE THE CREATOR.

EXERCISE 3: GAZE WITHIN A MIRROR.

SEE THE CREATOR.

EXERCISE 4: GAZE AT THE CREATION, WHICH LIES ABOUT THE MIND/BODY/SPIRIT OF EACH ENTITY.

SEE THE CREATOR.

The foundation for these exercises is meditation, contemplation or prayer. With this attitude these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:31 AM   #1118
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

TimeWave 2013 - The Odyssey II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-uz-cWlnqk

the rest of the 8 parts can be found here in the videos section:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jedi87

peace,
mikey
Old 03-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #1119
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
Namaste Samarkis

Thankyou again for your wisdom i have already registered at http://www.healingexperiment.com/ but as of yet have not made any contact with ground crew as i am yet unsure as to where i feel i should be.

I have a strong feeling /impulse for Ireland but not to a specific location i am currently researching same.
However i will be at one of the designated sites on may 9th.

Having read your last post there is something i now wish to speak of,an experince i had last week i will try stick to the point and explain best i can but i tend to ramble a bit.

I had been followin this thread for several weeks researching posts spending many a long hour in awe and suspense.
I hade shared some of my findings with friend @family to mixed receptions but all positive dependant on how you percieve.#
My parner and mother to my son @ daughter was quite scared and the thought of mayan end date and most of tabloid info.
Her mind is now more open as i share the information i find but yet i tend to show the positve .
One afternnon last week i was watching a documentary whilst Jayne was playing wih Joshua i was running between rooms relaying programe snippits that tied to research.
Then i had this amazing virtually undescribable feeling as i finished uttering a few word to myself.
I will try to describe:when my daughter was born the second she was brought into our lives that feeling the rush of energies within you of joy awe relief .That feeling the first few seconds you know how intense that feeling is it was kind of like that a feeling you cant describe to someone unless they have felt it also.
That is the feeling i got as i uttered the words " I a Truthseeker".
That few seconds i described before was intensified my body shaked
i felt pure joy i wept as i felt this surge my entire body .
I was unsure of what to say to Jayne but could not and did not want to keep this to myself.
As i tried to explain to my partner she just hugged me and i could really feel her presence /aura?my son joined in the "group hug" as we call it and again these energies rose but felt controlled.
My partner said my heart was pounding out my chest when she held me and looked concered as stated it was not my heart but was more to the right above solar plexus below chest unsure medical name ? so she took my pulse on my wrist which if anything was a little slow.Then she felt this pulsating in my body and there was a look of bewilderment followed by a smile chuckle hug the feling lasted about an hour or so a reduced ebbed away slowly.

When i read your post i thoght i would read pdf mentioned before my next post .
Then i read the opening page:

Quote:It’s a kind of “fast path” back to full conscious awareness that will help you find the lightning flash of your own divine inspiration.

I have wanted to post my experience for a few days but was slow in forth coming.
HAving read this i could not wait any longer is this what i experinced? when i ask myself i know that it is i have wondered all my life what my greater purpose was, i have Found it or at least the starting point of an amazing journey i humbaly give gratitude to Astralworker,Mudra,Samarkis and all at the Nexus thread who helped me achieve this NAMASTE my Friends Namaste.I know now that i must help other to realise there own experience.
From the most humble of actions of every day life to collective oneness that we are.

If anybody has info on Truthseekers you knowledge would greatly be appreciated.
We research alone and learn as one

Truthseeker360
Love @ Light
Blessings!!

I congratulate you that you have opened your Chakras!! You did do it quickly and so your body accelerated as you did so!! If you feel body aches or a bit of dis-orientation(like you are stepping on two different grounds!!) This is your clearing old energies!!!To access the fabric of consciousness will take time,my friend...Have patience though-it is worth the work!! Many that have learned or meditated a long time have not accessed this yet(myself included)

Some have accessed this point by shamanic herbs(which is why PTB make it more illegal in most places more than street drugs!!!) Others have had near death experiences that allows the Pineal Gland to activate and their higher self or Guides sent them back to finish their purpose on Earth....Some have been tenacious and do not have family or heavy schedules that they can work on meditations with frequencies and detoxes,etc and have been successful!! A rare number just have a "gift"!!! All I can say is that if your visions do not look psychodelic....and it is always when the body is prone..
you probably have not activated yet!!

No worries though!!! Many are working toward this and it is IMPORTANT to prepare your body and mind with knowledge,to de-program past views & energies,to do emotional clearing,make changes that are condusive to your new vantage point-the rest will come!!! And just relax in your knowing Truth!!!

Much Love & Light to you & your family!!!
Sara
Old 03-04-2009, 08:11 AM   #1120
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Here is part 1 of 3 parts that explain the Chakra systems and how they interact in order to awaken Kundalini which opens Pineal Gland in order to enter Fabric of Consciousness...Very nicely done!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gpjJUbPfzY

I am sure, if it one's desire to work on oneself , the door will open when the time is right....

Ground yourselves well,make deep roots so that all is balanced!!

Old 03-05-2009, 02:16 AM   #1121
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Astralwalker ,Perseide ,Alchemikey,Sarmakis your info and links
are amazing ,every day there is something more to study to re remember
to get inspired by .this is great tread
I love you guys and all that contribute and get together for our weekly meditation .

love and light
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:10 AM   #1122
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Be to all that enter here!!

May those whose hearts are ignited.... let them in turn be beacons to many more!!! Each soul is so precious-each soul is like the silver that even if it gets tarnished-a little work on it can bring out the shine!!!(meforshim)

Much love to you all and much strength in choosing paths and higher frequencies of being!!!

Old 03-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #1123
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Defending Sacred Ground:
The Andromedan Compendium
The Story of Alex Collier and his
lifetime personal contact with the Zenetaen
culture from Andrómeda

"Regarding the Frequency Shift and Third Density Implosion, the Andromedans told me that all the 'black holes' in the known universe began to emanate a color-sound frequency. It's the first time it has happened in recorded history in our 'universe', which the Andromedans have been taught is a 21 trillion year old hologram. They say that they have been able to chart at least 100 trillion galaxies.
Now, think about that. And Carl Sagan thought there is no life out there! It's ludicrous. I want to read something that was given to me on February 2, 1996 by Moraney regarding the frequency change. He talks about them as well, and what they are experiencing, because it is affecting everybody, and what they have been able to discover about the change. Now in the system where they live, there are beings from the 5th, 6th and 7th density beings. The 7th density beings are on contact with thoseon 8th, 9th and 10th densities. Those on 9th and 10th were talking to those on 11th, who have apparently already moved into the new 12th density. A new holograph has been added to our universe, which is why the frequency is changing, and a lot of people are feeling it. Everything is being 'pulled up'. Now, this is God. The Andromedans refer to this as the Is-ness. They don't know exactly what it is. It just Is, and they accept that. It holds everything together. This is (an aspect of) what is coming out of the black holes, and what the Andromedans have said as a result of their preliminary studies, traveling back and forth through time, and what they are being told "down the line' through the dimensional levels, is that as of right now, by December 3, 2013 third density as we know it is supposed to implode, and for those of us who have chosen to evolve, it will be a conscious, clear intent to do so. For those who so choose, they will move through fourth into fifth density. This will be happening gradually over the next few years. Those who choose not to evolve will apparently create another space within which to evolve; they will apparently go through a black hole structure somewhere and create another space to begin the process all over again. It's weird stuff."

This is from Moraney:

" All of us, regardless of our form and dimensional growth, live in boundless consciousness. It does appear that all things seem to revolve and evolve in cycles. Now, after the "blindness" of 5,725 years, you on your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is a turning point on your world which none of your planets' forefathers were privileged to experience. "
It's no "accident" that you're here. " As the light and sound frequency advances, and the Spirit of Self increases, sickness and purification will also increase. Many challenges are going to test your strengths, until your race experiences a time of humility. In simply speaking, our members of the council may play a part of "onlookers" in the scenes of war, but in the scenes of sickness we will have an active role." They are very particular in their words.
" To play a role in serving your humanity is far superior than to play in the scenes of violence and destruction."

In other words, folks, it's up to us.
" The laws of physicality stress that we, in time, live all of our lives constructively. We,too, are in a dawn, at a very different place of awareness than you are. What we at present perceive regarding the new density, as it advances towards us, and the Spirit of Self becomes more intense, is that the release of judgment will also increase correspondingly. The purifying frequency of this new density is very strong. Also, according to the laws of physicality, those dressed in physical form that are clouded by withheld love will find it difficult to endure the new frequency. Only those sufficiently
cleared may service the remainder of the journey into fifth density. Some members of my own race may be at difficulty at this time. All must endeavor to be prepared spiritually and physically, if we are all to pass through the scales of frequency into the next beginning with comparative ease.

Your world religions will refer to this as a "judgment", which is not altogether true. It is, in fact, a clearing of old thought creation forms. It is a 'starting over', not a judgment. Your planet is also 'on stage'. Those of you who choose to endure are enacting an original performance. The conflict between polarities is developing in a very complicated manner. There are more 'negatively-charged' personalities than'positive' ones at this moment on your planet. It is not 'creeds' or 'belief systems' that will heal your race, but consciousness and love. Creeds are doctrines and precepts.

They cannot serve your humanity. Since your ancient times, nearly all religions have had their 'creeds'. Some of them are well-considered and elaborate. We ask you, have they succeeded in perfecting your world? Your 'holy book' is a code of morals and standards to live by. Religions should teach the miracle of the universe, which cannot be explained by mere logic. We perceive that for your Terrain religions to be valid, they should teach to all the tangible use of Spirit and Self, and the more that 'miracles'
are in evidence, the more valid it should be considered. It should not be based on past history or ancient creeds, but only in the PRESENT in its ability to heal lives and foster the spreading of WISDOM and 'common sense'.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #1124
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

The 12 Universal Laws:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4wi3V8HRMg

I Am Is All...All Is I Am:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tyT9ylkdS8

peace,
mikey
Old 03-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #1125
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Sending our collective Light to the World
can help bring about an earth where love triumphs over violence.
Like tiny ripples that merge to form great waves a single human intent
combined is worth more than the sum of its parts.
By joining with others who share your intent to shine compassion over the world together a powerful force is created
A group focusing their energy to the world can set the stage for positive
global transformation.

Nexus weekly meditations for mars:
Saturday 3/7 , 3/14 , 3/21, 3/28 at 8 pm GMT

Visit our site for update on the music file :
http://www.healingexperiment.com/themusic.html

Send your feedback :
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10926

Stay informed :

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441

One goal, One team, One heart
Kindness