Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #51
EpiphaMe

Default Re: Peggy Kane Interview Vol 1 - Reptilian Agenda

"It always happens so in my dreams that whenever there is some kind of danger, i always face it, I never run away, i do not have fear and i am always victorious."
Burgundia's words...

they voice my self... dunno why my dreams are so victorious as I'm one of those that are scattered all over the place, thinking too much, etc...seemingly even harsh to others, that sort of thing... but I've been pleased to remember my dreams of victory.

Jacqui D wrote: I have never heard of the east and west gates Steve!
I only know that you must go forward and continue do not be swayed by anything which catches your eye left or right these are to entice you!

See what distractions we must deal with?

Heartfelts
Old 04-08-2009, 03:02 AM   #52
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't absolutely know that reptilians exist...but they are at the top of my list of conspiracy theories! If they exist within the earth in physical form...do they astrally project to manifest in spiritual form...or do they cloak their physical bodies? Or...are there demonic entities which have nothing to do with the reptilians within the earth...who appear as reptilians and greys? Are both the human and reptilian races tormented by the same demonic entities? I don't know. Or...is the reptilian and grey phenomenon completely spiritual...and not physical in any way, shape, or form? Or have reptilians and greys been created in the deep underground military base genetics labs to provide demonic entities with physical bodies? The whole alien and ufo phenomenon seems to have both physical and spiritual components. It also seems to have both man-made and other-worldly components. I sometimes think that all of the secret government, new world order, terrorism, wars, assasinations, conspiracies, etc...are all tied into whatever the above phenomenon really is. Bill Cooper tried to figure out the 'alien presence'...but was frustrated. He saw isolated cockroaches...but he could never find the wall where the rest of the critters were! The various cover-ups and idiotic governmental actions may indicate that something very, very disturbing is going on. I would like to know the truth. On the other hand...the real truth may be too difficult for the public(of which I am one) to deal with. I don't really expect the government to blurt everything out. If I were in the government...I'd probably be trying to cover everything up too! If I were told the whole truth privately...I might totally shut-up because I might conclude that the public could never be told...and live a life of quiet desperation...as I suspect that many insiders do. However...the public should seek truth and disclosure in just about everything. When things are hidden...corruption and evil tends to multiply...and spiral out of control. Has the behind the scenes situation spiraled out of control...or have things been out of control for decades, centuries...or thousands of years?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2009 at 03:16 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #53
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Peggy Kane Interview Vol 1 - Reptilian Agenda

Hello all,

Peggy has some very interesting stuff up lately that she attributes to "The One". I am eagerly watching the signs, and feeling a level of peace that I haven't in some time.

Have a look:

Peggy's blog

Snippet:

"I’ve been working to get information for the past 3 days. This is what I have heard in the cadence of the notes. If anyone wishes, I invite you to reverse and ask if this information is valid.

This first paragraph is from the One:

“This is coming. I will not let them send you back into any time loops. Eve and I are working together to send out the calming energy. We are also getting rid of the remaining programs. They split up and hide but we are seeking them out, one by one for their destruction. The few that remain will certainly focus their energy on the people here, so don’t be surprised if within a few days, people around you seem even more stressed. It won’t last. If you understand how important you are to all of this, it will make sense that you are a prime target. Know that and then know that it is ending. They are desperate for you to lose faith. Know that without a doubt, we are at the brink now”.

End of quote.

I let my recorder run while flying back from my trip in the airplane. I got a lot of white noise and so listened to it this morning. It changes. It is not stable. The programs will speak in this carrier wave of sound. Here is a small section.

This is what it sounds like:

airplane-snippet

This is what I heard the programs saying in that airplane noise:

“While we talk the clouds are assembling

They are assembling now and it sounds like thunder.

I’m going to take hold of Eve and we’ll find their portal (NO WAY)

The One’s going to take Her, and I’m going to take hold of Her.

I’m going to stop the rains and I’m going to see them knocked out.

Now the worst is coming and our world is coming to a close.

There are no more portals.

My brain is hunting for portals, but I can’t find any

There’s one in the bedroom but it’s been closed.

There was one in the closet but it’s not working.

I have to find one so we can go.

I know there was one in the bathroom, but we were surprised to find it wasn’t operational.

I know that there is so much going on.

But they’re getting impatient and we’re trying hard to bounce them back.

But it’s not working, and we’re trying to aggravate sleepers.

But we’re surrounded and they are sending out calmness.

We’re so miserable.

We’re dying because the new world is coming closer”.

End of quote."

I'm enjoying reading what she has shared regarding the goings on in astral, The One and Eve, the net, the coming new day etc..

Enjoy the read,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #54
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't absolutely know that reptilians exist...but they are at the top of my list of conspiracy theories! If they exist within the earth in physical form...do they astrally project to manifest in spiritual form...or do they cloak their physical bodies? Or...are there demonic entities which have nothing to do with the reptilians within the earth...who appear as reptilians and greys? Are both the human and reptilian races tormented by the same demonic entities? I don't know. Or...is the reptilian and grey phenomenon completely spiritual...and not physical in any way, shape, or form? Or have reptilians and greys been created in the deep underground military base genetics labs to provide demonic entities with physical bodies? The whole alien and ufo phenomenon seems to have both physical and spiritual components. It also seems to have both man-made and other-worldly components. I sometimes think that all of the secret government, new world order, terrorism, wars, assasinations, conspiracies, etc...are all tied into whatever the above phenomenon really is. Bill Cooper tried to figure out the 'alien presence'...but was frustrated. He saw isolated cockroaches...but he could never find the wall where the rest of the critters were! The various cover-ups and idiotic governmental actions may indicate that something very, very disturbing is going on. I would like to know the truth. On the other hand...the real truth may be too difficult for the public(of which I am one) to deal with. I don't really expect the government to blurt everything out. If I were in the government...I'd probably be trying to cover everything up too! If I were told the whole truth privately...I might totally shut-up because I might conclude that the public could never be told...and live a life of quiet desperation...as I suspect that many insiders do. However...the public should seek truth and disclosure in just about everything. When things are hidden...corruption and evil tends to multiply...and spiral out of control. Has the behind the scenes situation spiraled out of control...or have things been out of control for decades, centuries...or thousands of years?
To my understating and experience I can assure you that reptilians do exist in physical as well as in astral plane. I have personally encountered some nasty ones in astral plane. At the beginning it always ended up in nightmare but now I can easily handle using protection. If you tend to think naughty things in astral plane then you will easily encounter them but be aware this can have psychological as well as some physical effects. Physical reptilians here on earth are mostly Lemurian Dracos. Shapeshifting which David Icke talks abt are different thing and that pertains to illuminati who are basically half humans half reptile. In general, if you understand that the physical reality is hologram and projection of mind than it's not that hard to understand shapeshifting process. If someone's body is composed of 50/50% split between human and reptilian DNA then the soul personality of that body manifests either human or reptilian appearance according to it's mind pattern. If this body is used by reptilian soul personality then it appears as reptile and to change in human form it needs to ingest human blood, hormones, organs to boost human energy as to appear in human form. The shapeshift is instantaneous process meaning atomic restructure of the whole body and organs. Change in mind pattern -> utilize reptilian DNA -> manifest physically as reptile and vice-versa.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #55
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

What a great thread with many great links. Thank you everyone.

After listening to George Green for these past months I find he just doesn't sit right with me. Something is off and based on some of what he shared about himself how he lives his life is off.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #56
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
The reppies are not gods, despite what they would like us to believe. We are not as helpless as she seems to think we are- we are NOT dependent on outside help, I know it's a terrible cliche but it's true when they say it's darkest before the dawn.

Great stuff Steve. Totally agree. The solution to our problems is not going to come from some other alien race to save us from some bad one, that's a continuation of the same illusion that got us into this mess in the first place.

We are not powerless. We are individualization's of the creative consciousness behind all life, and the bad beings only have power over us when we are in the illusion that we are anything less than that.

All the 'chanellings' out there that talk about some great benevolent aliens coming down here to save us and we just have to join their gang, as far as I'm concerned, it's the same old stuff that makes us feel powerless. They want us to focus on a solution outside of ourselves, and they'll come down and be our new leaders... we already have a problem with aliens running our world, I'm not sure I want another alien race that needs spaceships to get around to save us from ourselves... I think it's time we did that for ourselves.

The solutions to this problem will not come from outside of ourselves, they will come when we take back our power and take dominion over OUR planet.

This is not the galactic federation's planet or the plaiadeans planet, this is our planet and it's up to us to take dominion over it.. I believe we will do that when we realize who we really are and access the God power within us.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:19 PM   #57
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
What a great thread with many great links. Thank you everyone.

After listening to George Green for these past months I find he just doesn't sit right with me. Something is off and based on some of what he shared about himself how he lives his life is off.
I'm beginning to think that all of us are off. We may all be deluded with conflicting delusions. I massively distrust myself. Psychologists might call this a neurosis...but I call it honesty.

George obviously knows a lot of things and a lot of people...but I have had similar feelings about him. But this goes for a lot of other people as well.

Following anyone unquestioningly is a mistake...even Jesus Christ. I attempt to follow the Teachings of Jesus...but I fully realize that there are aspects of the
'Greatest Story Ever Told' which are fishy...and don't hold water.

Everyone and everything is flawed in some way.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote