Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #26
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arcana - Reclaiming Your Power - my website & book for you all

Zeddo: The potential for the dark outcome is always alive, were it not it would've been over by now. We just have to move forward as much as we can and leave the rest to the creational forces.

Malletzky: While 23 also plays a big role in my life, the correct number you are talking about is 93 (Thelema). Yes you are correct, often we receive messages through number codes, as this construct we exist in is highly mathematical.

An interesting thing happened these days. There was a series of very strong earthquakes in my region. The visual scenes were exactly like my first vision of the flood. People outside of their homes in fear and panic, the whole village for the entire day. The valley was half engulfed in dark clouds and mist as at the same time there was a big storm raging. The visual image looked exactly like a huge wave coming towards the village, from the same direction (east) as I had seen it before

I also updated my Atlantis section with a new experience. So check it out if anyone is interested.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #27
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arcana - Reclaiming Your Power - my website & book for you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Malletzky: While 23 also plays a big role in my life, the correct number you are talking about is 93 (Thelema).
You're right, my mistake
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote