Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 06-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default The floating men from Cologne, Germany

I just found this amazing picture in a german newspaper. Sorry, it is only in german. I searched for any english translations, but didn't found any.

Just click on the picture to see it big.

Anyway, this must have happened yesterday. According to the newspaper, he just floated there, in the middle of Cologne for some time, no movements, just smiling misteriously.

Any Ideas how or what he's doing? Can he really float or...???

http://www.express.de/nachrichten/re...632373270.html

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The floating men from Cologne, Germany

If I were going to attempt to replicate this I would pound a sturdy post into the ground, make it look like a heavy duty staff, cantalever a platform off the post to sit on, and then sit on it in a robe that covers all the hardware. From the way the staff is leaning, and the tilt of the guys legs, I might not be too far off.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I just found this amazing picture in a german newspaper. Sorry, it is only in german. I searched for any english translations, but didn't found any.

Just click on the picture to see it big.

Anyway, this must have happened yesterday. According to the newspaper, he just floated there, in the middle of Cologne for some time, no movements, just smiling misteriously.

Any Ideas how or what he's doing? Can he really float or...???

http://www.express.de/nachrichten/re...632373270.html

malletzky
Weird

A hat, a stick, a mystery! The walkers in the old town were amazed not bad, as the man found floating.
With stoic composure he crouched there in the seat Schneider totally relaxed. Only leaned on a stick.

He waggled not, he wavered not, he just smiled knowingly. A miracle? Magic? Or tricks? A response was not. Eventually the man was gone, but he is not weggeschwebt ...
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another one:

and an explanation:

Quote:
This is an old Guru trick, the pole actually goes deep into the ground, the top of the pole is connected to a platform hidden in his pants to look like his bum - I cant believe people still fall for this... too funny...
And the give away:

Old 06-05-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the presented videos....this explains a lot...
Old 06-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Guru Scammers, Bah ha ha ha!
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

The OLD SIT ON A STICK trick

Last edited by scanner; 06-07-2009 at 03:11 PM.
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:00 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: The floating men from Cologne, Germany

Explain these ones! NO STICK please watch them before you reply.

There is a ton of videos on youtube claiming to reveal how he does the building to building levitation...they are all very lame, come up with ZERO convincing arguments and absolutely no evidence.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:41 AM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

My question...no one stayed around to see him come down to earth? surly they would have seen the trick of it....doh

Levitating cheaters
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:56 AM   #10
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Criss Angel...that is magic at it's best
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

More secrets revealed here:

Criss Angel Levitation Magic

Caption for the fourth video on the above page:

Quote:
For more difficult levitation magic stunt, such as levitation on the open space, open ground or open area, and Criss Angel levitates to a rather high altitude, it involves video tricks that audience are part of the magic and magician are supported by wire, as explained in the following video.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice sticks
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

It is obvious that, as in all life situations, there are some of us here who believe and some of us who don't believe in floating or any "unnatural" abilities which we, as humans, may posess.

I personaly know deep in my heart that this is possible, and it will be possible for us, as humans, maybe in the near future already.

It's just too pitty that, if there are some other people around the world, who're able to perform something like this, that those one do not stepp forward to tell the truth.

Many of them try to make money fom this, presenting this in different shows worldwide...too pitty I say.

Anyway, I am a very patient (hu)man I'm just curious, who'll be the first one to stepp forward and reveal this "hidden" powers...

Thanks for you contribution here, it's realy nice to see so many different points of view about this.

malletzky
Old 06-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is that David Letterman playing Willie Flote?

Criss could be:

1. An Angel.
2. Supported by an Angel, Demon, or Alien(I hope he gives them at least 50%).
3. Using Pyramid Power from the Luxor.
4. Time Traveling.
5. Using a very sophisticated holographic projection system(which would cloak him physically...while projecting him in the air).
6. Having an OBE without going out.
7. Being beamed partially up by a cloaked UFO.

It really would be possible to fake the Second Coming of Christ. I try to follow the Teachings of Jesus...but I'm expecting trickery in the near future.
You have been warned.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-09-2009 at 11:45 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
More secrets revealed here:

Criss Angel Levitation Magic

Caption for the fourth video on the above page:
I knew someone would post this **** and pretend they have 'solved' the mystery. Ive seen all these.

The levitation trick with 'tricky pants' is a very low level illusion Criss has revealed... has nothing to do with the outdoor large scale levitation.
These were witnessed by hundreds of people who were not bribed.
They are not f***ing video editing scams OK?

You did 5 minutes youtube research and now you think you can explain everything by saying its VIDEO EDITING.
That is slanderous and untrue.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Before anyone asks why I care about this, and am defending it so passionately.

I will answer; This is the same as the UFO issue

People in this stupid material TV society refuse to believe in the mysterious..

Amazing things do happen every day which are not hoaxes
but they get overlooked simply because people refuse to accept anything they can't downplay and explain away easily. Will go to extraodinary lengths to debunk any and all UFO and other paranormal experiences just to satisfy their egoic belief they 'they know it all'.

Jnana thanks for posting, none of this reply is directed at you personally, im just putting it out there. Kind regards to you and enjoy your day.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:46 PM   #17
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen Chris Angel, in person, do some of his tricks. And I can tell you that I was not bribed, paid off, or anything of the sort. Granted there are some of these tat are merely magic tricks, but there are many things he does that can only be explained by having these abilities.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My personal opinion is that Chris Angel is a 4th density ascended individual. He must mask some of his illusions as actual fakes so that he is not directly interfearing which is against the rules. He works hard to call all of his magic into doubt by onlookers who have seen some of his "how to" vids on purpose. I have a feeling that we are about to see quite a few Chris Angels popping up around the world.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #19
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Amazing things do happen every day which are not hoaxes but they get overlooked simply because people refuse to accept anything they can't downplay and explain away easily. Will go to extraodinary lengths to debunk any and all UFO and other paranormal experiences just to satisfy their egoic belief they 'they know it all'.
I absolutely agree.

However, the videos presented were not at all convincing. The angles of the shots were carefully chosen, the videos were heavily edited with cuts at points that prevented seeing anything interesting. It's a show. The crowd noises, for example, did not match what the crowd was doing. No video should ever be presented as conclusive evidence of anything with the current state of video technology in the world. I have no reason to believe at this point that Criss Angel is anything other than a highly skilled illusionist. It is a respected profession with a long tradition of making the "impossible" seem possible. Even eyewitnesses can be deceived. The great ones do it on stage (and outdoors) all the time.

I'm willing to change my mind about Criss Angel, but not based on videos. In fact, his "walking on water" video makes me more inclined to conclude that he is an illusionist.

Just because we know that certain things are possible does not mean that this particular individual is manifesting said abilities. Just because certain things are possible does not mean that you should stop questioning and looking for practical explanations when they exist.

I've had UFO and paranormal experiences. These things are no longer a matter of "belief" for me. That doesn't mean every light in the sky is a UFO and that every electrical failure is ETs messing with me. I've had experiences where I was the only one in a group who noticed a phenomenon saying, "it's the ETs doing that, your explanation doesn't fit the facts". I got good confirmation on that one. It's very important to be sensitive to the distinctions and to apply what you know about how the world works.

Last edited by Jnana; 06-10-2009 at 01:34 PM.