Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #26
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

As the saying goes

If you never meet the devil on the road of life
maybe its because you are both headed in the same direction

Jesus too was tempted tested by Satan

Luke 4:5-8

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it

If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve

Only the Prince of this World has the power to give away all the kingdoms

So it should not surprise us that our leaders and men in power worship Lucifer

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-15-2009 at 08:21 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:14 AM   #27
no caste

OK. This is my theory-du-jour. (I had to laugh at Carmen's post BOO! That was a great pic, Carmen, especially with the lightening BOOM! ... BOO!BOOM!)

Demons/fallen beings are prions. Just like all of us have, say, latent cancer, the earth life field has prions. And the prions have consciousness. We would tend not to like 'em, since they want to eat our brains.

We interweave in a multi-layer cellular universe of consciousnesses. I guess I am still in an genetic memory model mode with electro-magnetic pulses, fields, rivers, vacuous areas, tender flows, vicious rushes, the Shiva dance.

(I am still out on the ET's, not because I don't think it possible! I just get the feeling there's so much more to the picture, that is 'denied' us by TPTW. I haven't observed ET's or craft personally; even so, there are tons of witness accounts of them worldwide, including military.)

Our DNA is complex. Each of us is uniquely manifested by it. Yet, it's identical DNA. There must be tons of stories on the rungs, and even cellularly. Maybe demons are in there too. We all just have a bit of it consciously. That's why we like to share stories!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here are two parts of a documentary called 'New World Order - The Devil in the Vatican' which are pertinent to this thread:

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-16-2009 at 04:10 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #29
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Here are two parts of a documentary called 'New World Order - The Devil in the Vatican' which are pertinent to this thread:
Hi Ortho - I watched some of the other vids you posted about demonic possession. I'm not sure if these are those, but I got the drift of a big internal problem, i.e. the Catholic Church is having trouble hiring enough exorcists.

What if, according to my Prion Theory LOL, the strength of belief (by the light of the empathy gene) overcomes the prion (consciousness)? What if, there is also a fungi consciousness?

I think among all life, there is a will to survive. There can be a conflict of interests.

Awakening (a gene) is like activation with energies (intent).
Old 08-16-2009, 07:38 PM   #30
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

My circular thinking problem that I toy with is that :

1. I do believe intention has a lot to do with what we bring into our life.

2. Others beliefs and intentions affect those around them who are not conscious in the now.

3. If there is a divine creator who started it all out, then some creation happened without my conscious intention or since I do believe in ultimate oneness because we all came from some divine singular source that somehow I was linked to the original intention, and somehow lost contact with that and got into this 3d realm and now have to deal with the current scenario which I find myself.

I am sure I throw in other things to toy with depending on what I am focusing on at the time. Yes, I enjoy helping people, so I can see where I am allowing exposure to negative beings in order to help said people. I find it a wonderful experience to heal spiritual wounds and physical manifestations of spiritual wounds that may show up via various ailments, psychological problems, and see a person gain inner peace and joy.

So, is there some Divine play happening in which we are each playing a role that may evolve over time or lifetimes? Is this all a classroom to teach us how to be one and at peace and joy? I wonder if I was bored in a higher dimension and thought, hey, a little bit of mayhem, chaos, emotion might be a great thing since all I have now is divine peace and oneness. No difference of thought or opinion etc to keep me engaged might be boring.

Just musings... maybe I owe a thank you letter to the NWO and nasties for entertaining me all these years.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #31
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I thought the Merkaba was common knowledge. I've attended the Drunvalo's Flower of Life workshop held in Montreal back in 1999 I think. I've never practiced the meditation and breathing exercises afterwards, but the info at the workshop was thorough and insightful.

As I remember it there are 2 kinds of UFOs. There are technological UFOs trying to mimic the Merkaba. They are limited in their capacity to travel. And there are real Merkabas activated like described in the second video. These Merkabas have no travelling limits because they are the natural way to do this. Each individual has to activate his own Merkaba. There is no collective Merkaba as far as I remember the workshop.

The final outcome of progress for any technology-based civilization is to master Sacred Geometry and to design technological Merkabas: machines. These civilizations eventually can't progress any further, and they realize that technology was the wrong path. These individuals may or may not be able to go backwards and activate their natural Merkabas.

In other words, according to Drunvalo, all technologies are a sign of spiritual weakness. Because technology is always the path to artificial Merkaba creation. Only natural Merkaba activation is not a dead end.

Some UFOs are real machines, and some are natural Merkabas, possibly belonging to both human and non human life forms, including demons, whatever a demon may be. I guess both benevolent and malevolent civilizations can engage in the path of artificial Merkaba creation. It is likely that the same applies to natural Merkabas. It would mean that UFOs that are real Merkabas can be both benevolent and malevolent beings.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:51 AM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The posts on this thread are all very interesting. I'm trying to think in terms of a universal power struggle involving two very disfunctional races...human and reptilian...in physical and spiritual form...involving all manner of technologies and capabilities. Perhaps there are human demons as well as reptilian demons. Perhaps both sides are equally at fault. Perhaps both races need to leave each other alone...get their acts together...and then become friends.

When Satan tempted Jesus...Jesus did not question or challenge Satan's authority and power on Earth. Jesus told us how to gain our freedom...but we didn't listen...and we still don't listen. Is Satan simply the leader of the malevolent reptilian forces here on Earth...and throughout the Solar System? Have millions or even billions of humans joined the reptilian forces...knowingly or unknowingly?

John Keel has some interesting views on aliens and ufo's. He considers them to more energetic, spiritual, or hallucinatory...than physical.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-17-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #33
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Lots of discussion in this thread.

I guess what I was trying to convey in part, is to consider the possibility that when higher beings of the light fall into the consciousness of darkness, they can fall in various ways.

One way is to remain purely Astral and not in the physical realm. However, another way they can fall is to actually embody in the physical, whether in an ET or human body.

Some ET bodies and ET races may actually be designed by high up beings who fell in to the consciousness of separation and darkness. It is worth considering that some ET races are literally designed to go about God's creation and try to destroy it's evolution and destroy God's plan to raise up the universe.

Something to consider. A shape shifting reptilian race could potentially fit this description. Coming to planets that are on their own evolutionary path, and through deception, embodying there, taking over the Governments and manipulating every aspect of society.

Part of the purpose being to get the co-creators that are on that planet to fall in consciousness and give up their light to the false God's and the aliens outside of themselves. Essentially, it's worth considering that there are aliens who are fallen beings whose mission is to stop the natural evolution of planets towards the light and instead turn them into a power source for the fallen beings...

Watch Arizona Wilder's interview with David Eycke and consider the above and it may make at least some sense...

This is not to create fear or negativity, it is simply to shine light on some darkness. Ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is what leads to us continually giving up our power and light to fallen beings outside of us. It is the truth that will set us free, it is the illusions that keep us trapped..
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:16 AM   #34
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

Hello 14 Chakas,
Having experince the shadow attacks and seen the black snaked skin creatures with yellow and black eyes makes me wonder if ufo and flying stars are demons in shape shifting.

Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

SWIFT: Could you tell us more about your experience(s)? I keep thinking that ufo's come in several forms...physical, spiritual, holograms, etc. I also keep thinking that most of the ufo's we see are up to no good. I just spoke with a friend who saw a ufo on a camping trip many years ago. He said it glowed. I don't have anything against scales and tails...but I have a huge problem with abductions, forced slavery here and on other planets(if true), and the eating of human children(if true). I'm sensing that evil is in the middle of this whole subject. I'd love to be wrong. I'd love to fly in a ufo...physical or merkaba...but I don't want to submit to evil forces or become a slave or an entree. Beware of ufo's taking us to a 'better place'...even if 'Jesus' is the pilot. Motherships are probably piloted by mothers. My mother warned me about these mothers.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-21-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:33 AM   #36
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

Quote:
SWIFT: Could you tell us more about your experience(s)? I keep thinking that ufo's come in several forms...physical, spiritual, holograms, etc. I also keep thinking that most the ufo's we see are up to no good. I just spoke with a friend who saw a ufo on a camping trip many years ago. He said it glowed. I don't have anything against scales and tails...but I have a huge problem with abductions, forced slavery here and on other planets(if true), and the eating of human children(if true). I'm sensing that evil is in the middle of this whole subject. I'd love to be wrong. I'd love to fly in a ufo...physical or merkaba...but I don't want to submit to evil forces or become a slave or an entree.
Hi Orthodoxymoron,
I don't know and if they were bad surely they would abducted me? All I can say is they seem to pull away the curtain of space poped there head in while staring and then proceed to use some type of red object which was placed into my throat. I woke druing the process while they were removing the instrument and had sore throat for a while after. Also had spots of blood on my pillow. the next night while reading a another vist as a cloudy grey image appeared to reveal a large yellow eye. First thought was a dragon it was huge eye.

Cheers
SWIFT

Last edited by SWIFT; 08-21-2009 at 06:52 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:19 AM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you SWIFT. Were you terrified? I would be. This is creepy.

Unrelatedly...here is a link to text and photos of a possible recent ufo crash in Texas. http://lightsinthetexassky.blogspot....gh-dallas.html
Old 08-22-2009, 03:57 AM   #38
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

OM,
Yes, I was terrified and was told not to worry the second time by voice in my head. I have seen a little individual pop there head out one night last week but since then its all quite.

I have had a flashes from a man standing next to a large black box which was next to him it is covered in black snake skin and this person was the image as the individual who shot a number of people in the usa a few weeks ago very strange. Furthermore, the individuals who were removing the red device had dragon type skin suits. The other day had another flash during the daytime saw a massive fleet of silver space ships with blue glow landing in london. The individuals were blonde and very freindly indeed.

Thankyou for your responses,
Cheers
SWIFT
Old 12-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #39
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Going back to the third dimention and the angles getting throne down to earth .adam and eve were also thrown down to earth from some texts in the sacred books .that tells me we are in hell. surely ..so to speak .
what did we wrong to be here if it
satan has domain over the earth ..
just a thought
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #40
Banned

371 is offline   Reply With Quote