Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Default Clock-watch-time problems anyone?

I'll get straight to the point...

I have three clocks at home, one in the kitchen and two in the living-room...

Last Monday, one of the living-room's clock stopped working..., I changed the battery but didn't start...
Two days later the clock in the kitchen stopped when one of the hands fell of...
And today, the only remaining working clock has stopped!

(all batteries are ok... one clock is from Italy, one from England and the third one I don't know)

Has anyone experienced something similar?
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clock-watch-time problems anyone?

I have noticed the same thing. I actually just read an article recently stating that our days are actually 30 secs shorter than "normal" now. I will see if I can find the article and post it.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

indeed nagual ...

clocks in the house have been stopping since this year began ...

i haven't been able to wear a watch for four years now ... made my perception of time and my physical self all wonky ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I have had the same experience with the clocks and even the one on my computer has gone out of sync.Two other clocks stopped totally. I have not been able to wear a watch for 8 years. I only had a cell phone for a short time years ago as I found issues with it as well, something about the energy around it does not mesh well with my system. I had a really weird experience about a month ago going through a playground zone, I went through and past the park and in a blink I was at the start of the park again. It was a little disconcerting. When I got home which was only a few blocks, I just sat there in front of my house for a few minutes, saying did that just happen. The answer was yes it just happened.

Last edited by judykott; 04-20-2009 at 03:51 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
I have noticed the same thing. I actually just read an article recently stating that our days are actually 30 secs shorter than "normal" now. I will see if I can find the article and post it.
I know I bookmarked the article I read but for the life of me I cannot find it nor can I find it on google. C-o-n-spiracy!
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed time speeding up, especially after midnight-2am. I work third shift and it's easy to get caught up in work and look at the time and see that it's moving faster than I normally perceive it to. It's totally neat and disturbing at the same time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

When you first posted this thread, I was going to reply but put it down to "one of those things". I have to reset the clock on this computer everyday. The minutes are always correct, to the second, but the hours keep changing. They normally change from AM to PM or vice verse. I have had the same with my alarm clock where the time changes by a few hours.

Strange days indeed.....
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #8
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

I've been experiencing something similar with two of my wrist watches. They simply stop during the day. One is automatic and I've sent it twice to get it fix and both times I was told the watch was fine.

Weird.........
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

the only clock in my whole house....
is on the computer.

Dont own a watch or a cell phone..

it doesnt surprise me really that clocks are going to stop working...

after all.. they are fake. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
I know this sounds so strange, but about 9 years ago, a friend / fellow massage school student and I were sharing how time literally felt like it was speeding up. We both acknowledged that as we age, years fly by per the norm, but this felt different to us. It felt like reality was shifting, and clocks may say its a 24 hour period, but it felt so much faster.

Now, it seems clocks can't even keep up. Maybe it's magnetics, maybe it's axis shift or both, but something is changing, and well, where I'm going, I don't think time matters.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:34 AM   #11
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I have actually experimented in time shifting before.

After doing much research years ago, I came to a conclusion. If you stop thinking about time, completely. And by that I mean you have to completely erase the concept of time from your mind. Ignore it no matter what. It will do strange things. Sometimes small, sometimes large.

I have on occasion made the trip to my parents house, which should by all means take me absolutely no less than 2 hours, in close to an hour and fifteen minutes. I use cruise control at all times and the majority of the trip is on highway.

Just as with our consciousness, our abilities, and so much more. We are taught from birth to think that all theses various factors are controlled and cannot be effected by us. It seems that perhaps the universe, or some entity, is trying to tell us all something. We should not rely on time to run our lives.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:23 AM   #12
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Clock-watch-time problems anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post

After doing much research years ago, I came to a conclusion. If you stop thinking about time, completely. And by that I mean you have to completely erase the concept of time from your mind. Ignore it no matter what. It will do strange things. Sometimes small, sometimes large.

I have on occasion made the trip to my parents house, which should by all means take me absolutely no less than 2 hours, in close to an hour and fifteen minutes. I use cruise control at all times and the majority of the trip is on highway.

Just as with our consciousness, our abilities, and so much more. We are taught from birth to think that all theses various factors are controlled and cannot be effected by us. It seems that perhaps the universe, or some entity, is trying to tell us all something. We should not rely on time to run our lives.
this resonates with me lorien ... absolutely ... we should not rely on time to run our lives and soon enough ... we won't be able to do so ... time as we know it and how we've lived on a 'timely' basis ... won't work in the future ...

efforts to live 'on time' as we always have will feel itchy and scratchy to us ... like we're going against the grain of our inner selves ...

rather than living on time ... we'll be moved to live 'on purpose' ... consciously ... we won't be watching clocks or watches ... it will no longer feel natural at all ... rather we'll be listening to and living from heart central ... our higher selves ... living this life experience ... naturally ... not according to hours and minutes ... that's already exiting us ... so many are feeling it now and will continue as we move forward ...

all is well ... all is on time ...

Old 04-29-2009, 04:39 AM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

definitely Lorien!!

well said bro.

you also Brook. <3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:38 AM   #14
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Over the weekend I was doing some stuff on my iBook using Disk Utility to burn a disc copy for me, and I noticed the clock had stopped an hour earlier. It wouldn't fix itself until I did a restart. That has never happened before on either of my Macs.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
this resonates with me lorien ... absolutely ... we should not rely on time to run our lives and soon enough ... we won't be able to do so ... time as we know it and how we've lived on a 'timely' basis ... won't work in the future ...

efforts to live 'on time' as we always have will feel itchy and scratchy to us ... like we're going against the grain of our inner selves ...

rather than living on time ... we'll be moved to live 'on purpose' ... consciously ... we won't be watching clocks or watches ... it will no longer feel natural at all ... rather we'll be listening to and living from heart central ... our higher selves ... living this life experience ... naturally ... not according to hours and minutes ... that's already exiting us ... so many are feeling it now and will continue as we move forward ...

all is well ... all is on time ...

i wouldn't have to use the clock if I didn't have to go to work
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:00 AM   #16
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
How true...I was two weeks off from work during easter, and I didn't even missed my wrist watch...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:10 AM   #17
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
ah yes ... work and appointments ...

believe our inner clocks will become so fine tuned that we will come to trust our intuition with complete trust ... no requirement for external reminders ... we'll have that ability within us ... believe that's we're we are moving to ... it's already happening ...

the transition in the interim ... the process of our learning to trust our intuition and count on it ... will seem to make everything having to do with linear time a little awkward and feeling like all is a bit off ...

this will straighten it self out with definition and clarity as all unfolds and we come to not only trust what is unfolding but to embrace it and expand within it ... and without ...

i love it ... i feel it to be one of the more fascinating aspects of our progression into learning who we really are and our natural abilities evolving within us ...

very cool ...

going to put many a clock/watch manufacturer out of business ... no need for them ... ok ... not today ... but eventually for certain ... and really ... how quickly things are unfolding ... might be just around the corner ...

Old 04-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #18
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post

... and really ... how quickly things are unfolding ... might be just around the corner ...

...yeah, I'm also in a "state of expectation"...feel that something will unfold very quick...I really feel it is around the corner

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #19
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Strange that you bring this aspect up. I had a really strange experience about 23 years ago. I visited my brother who lived close to a local mountain range. The trip from the coast to his place took just on 2 hours in daylight and good conditions. Add a good 20 minutes for night travel going home. For mist, add at least another half hour. I left his place at 18H35 as it was starting to get to dusk and I saw the mist was moving in. In those days in Africa there were two news broadcasts, one at 19H00 (the early news) and one at 22H00.
I drove into really heavy mist about 5 kilometers from his place and being rural there are absolutely no lights so I slowed to about 40 K's/Ph and pumped up the music and relaxed singing to the songs. I cleared the mist and was on the coast road, nothing unusual, or so I thought. I arrived home and the news was on so I said "Wow, the late news already, that took me a long time to get home"
The missus informed me that no, it was the early news. The whole trip took me approximately 25 minutes. I was stunned and thought she was having me on so I phoned my brother and asked him where he thought I was. He guessed I was at the next town from his place 15 K's away. He didn't believe I was home untill he spoke to my missus and confirmed where I was.
I'd really like to know what happened that night, very strange.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:32 PM   #20
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious if the heightened electromagnetic waves pulsing through our system are effecting the inner workings of clocks and such? I have yet to experience the phenomena but will be sure to keep an eye out for it.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #21
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm curious if the heightened electromagnetic waves pulsing through our system are effecting the inner workings of clocks and such? I have yet to experience the phenomena but will be sure to keep an eye out for it.
lorien ... feels to me that you're curiosity is spot on ... i believe many things are becoming affected by the cranked up electromagnetic waves of now ... not a bad thing at all ... once it all becomes a little more streamlined we won't feel such separated weirdness of losing or gaining time ... all will flow more effortlessly ...

is 'weirdness' a real word?

Old 04-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes time is definately speeding on, even the least awoken person today will have noticed it saying; How time flies.
My clocks in the house seem to be all out even though they are checked regulary, you could say well because of batteries etc blah blah but all are electric and if there had been an electric cut all would be at the same time surely.
Everything seems to be breaking down, we are governed by time yes all programing really.
Animals are set by their own body clock we were once but now are controlled by time.
Here is an interesting article on time.
Keluar #1
Round the Clock
by
Amitakh Stanford
1st January 2009
The New Year has arrived, marking the arbitrary beginning of another orbit around the sun. Humans have invented calendars, and the Western calendar currently in use declares January 1st as the dawn of any new year. Chinese calendars are based upon moon cycles, and the Year of the Ox begins on 26th January 2009. Other calendars are in use today, including the Jewish and Masonic calendars, and many others have been discarded over the centuries.

Based on the commonly accepted calendar, the past year is gone. 2009 has just arrived, and 2010 awaits the passing of this year. Such is life on this planet. Even though January 1st is an arbitrary point on the orbital path, the choice of this day as the beginning of a new cycle in this Virtual Reality unwittingly brings about an artificial, subtle being who is attached to the arbitrary year of 2009. This being should not be confused with the being called “Time”. “2009” will only influence the planet called Earth during the common calendar year.

“2008” had a very difficult year to drive, with domestic and international unrest, severe weather anomalies, massively destructive geological events, financial collapse etc. “2008” held off total chaos and was relieved to pass the “baton” to “2009”.

“2009” has even more difficulties ahead than its predecessor. America’s first Black President has a huge task before him when he is inaugurated in January, 2009. All eyes are on him! President-elect Barack Obama will take over a waning power, a nation plunging into a deep economic recession, mired in a multiplicity of wars abroad with a rapidly declining international image. Many perceive that Obama is taking over an office that the current president has disgraced.

Obama campaigned on the promise of change, but the composition of his “new” cabinet shows that somebody is dictating that things stay the same. He has chosen George W. Bush’s Secretary of Defence for his new cabinet!!! What kind of change is that!!! This is the same Secretary of Defence who has bungled Iraq, Afghanistan, and probably engineered the 8 August 2008 fiasco in Georgia. Obama has also selected a myriad of bankers who are significantly linked to the economic collapse. He has further chosen the former First Lady as his Secretary of State, whose husband oversaw the demolition of Yugoslavia and the massacre at Waco. The only people needed to complete this tired, old cabinet to carry on the same old politics would be Margaret Thatcher, Nancy Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev. Yet, the key word of the Obama campaign was “change”.

Everyone is hoping that 2009 will be better than the tumultuous 2008. But, will it be?

When the United States continues to deteriorate on all fronts in 2009, Obama will become the scape goat. He will be blamed for many things that are out of his control and many things that his predecessors have wrought upon him. The ruling elite have already dictated much to Obama, especially concerning the make-up of his cabinet and his upcoming policies. In other words, no matter how ethical, intelligent and determined he is, Obama’s hands are already tied. Oddly, the timing of his administration is tied to the collapse of time.

The imposition of “time”, as we know it on Earth, is merely an expression of the artificiality of all the expressions on this planet – from commerce, finance, social mores, religions, politics, and education to other aspects of life. That is to say, without “time”, nothing operates with an orderly appearance in this Virtual Reality. Darkness realized from the outset of Its artificial creation that it needed to have the appearance of order to maintain control of Its Virtual Reality. That is why the True-Light being that is referred to as “Time” was trapped and imprisoned by Darkness. The being called “Time” has been forced to maintain the appearance of order for Darkness.

The imposition of time creates the fabric of all the complexities in this fraudulent dimension of this fraudulent creation – the Virtual Reality. It is a cunning scheme, devised to delude, entrap and enslave all inhabitants into believing and accepting things as they are in their world. It controls their lives. It controls their thought patterns and behaviour. Without time, the inhabitants of Earth and other planets would not be so easily programmed in the orderly way of things, whether they be moral, social, political, religious or other issues.

Time lulls people, animals, plants and other types of living beings all the way down to sub-atomic levels, and affects their physical, emotional, subtle and mental states. It dictates how things ought to be. Any deviation from the way that things are supposed to be as dictated by time is regarded as abnormal. One of the main tests of sanity presently in use is orientation to time and space. Yet, within the abnormality that deviates from what time dictates, there are other forms of intrusion caused by the imposition of time. Thus, it is like a fraudulent imposition within a fraudulent imposition. Imagine the vastness of all the fraudulent abnormalities within the virtual realities of the Virtual Reality.

On Earth, years are divided into months, weeks and days. All of these occur as ordered by the calendar in use. Each day is arbitrarily divided into 24 segments, which are regarded as “hours”, and within each hour there are arbitrary divisions referred to as minutes, seconds and split-seconds. Physically, earthlings regard these divisions as physical time. They have created clocks to keep track of their time, but clocks are not timekeepers.

Were time to stand still, all chaos would break out. Physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, social and psychological madness would express en masse. This would be a horrific and dangerous situation.

Time is a subliminal intoxication, a subliminal programming, a subliminal control of every consciousness in the Virtual Reality. Even Darkness Itself is affected by the delusions of time.

There is a physical time influence and a subliminal time influence in this Virtual Reality. When both of these are interfered with, confusion and chaos will lead to the collapse of the entire system.

Time makes everything look orderly, sequential and chronological. That is, without time, everything happens simultaneously. Time is rather like the illusions of motion and no-motion. In time, people cannot accurately discern things without their relative confinements.

When Darkness created chronological time, It caused things to appear to happen sequentially. By imposing this illusion, Darkness was able to mould Its subjects into total servitude. Were people to be aware that World War II, the Great Depression, World War I, the American Revolution, the Renaissance and the Dark Age are all occurring simultaneously – that is, they are occurring right now – they would not be so easily programmed by Darkness.

Darkness has created the illusions of birth, death and re-incarnation, and has thereby broken down time segments into lifetimes. Due to the illusion of death and the imposition of re-incarnation, people forget that they were alive during the Renaissance or any other periods. This is a nefarious imposition by Darkness for Its own purposes.

Time is amongst the most severe illusional impositions by Darkness in Its Virtual Reality. Darkness has constructed a house of horrors that nobody would willingly enter.

Time is artificial. If you think of time in terms of having layers, thickness, length, breadth and width, you begin to sense some of its complexities.

Time is sequential, especially on Earth because the planet’s rotation is so rapid that its days are relatively short. The international date line is an artificial constraint designed by humans to hold the illusion of time on the planet. But, crossing this artificial constraint requires a huge step to be taken. From whichever direction one crosses the line, they must accept that they spanned one day in a moment.

London is arbitrarily designated as being zero hour or Greenwich Mean Time. The clocking systems that we use now are tied to London time. Had the Anunnaki been able to bring about the New World Order as proposed in the Original Protocols, they would have blended the British and the Catholic worlds into a One World Government using 18th century technology. Under this type of constraint, inhabitants of the Earth would have enormous difficulty seeing through many of the illusions of time. In other words, the concept of the illusion of time would be so abstract that few could begin to grasp it. With jet travel and electronic communication, the world appears to be a smaller place, which allows people to better see through the illusion of time on the planet.

Incidentally, the introduction of daylight saving time around the world has made it easier for people to see that time on Earth is artificial and arbitrary. Even the arbitrary time on Earth can cause chaos, were all the clocks to stop.

As I have stated in previous writings, the Anunnaki were forced to implement a very quick development of a new regime before 2008. Time needed to be re-started before 2008 expired. This date was not arbitrary. It was based upon the development and the progress of the Rescue Mission. The time for the re-start has passed. The Atu-waa cannot change things now.

The illusion of time is weakening and fracturing. Chronological time is breaking down and some people may have noticed glitches in time, or momentary hiccups.

Time is segmented chronologically, which is also arbitrary in the bigger picture of Darkness’ creation. The whole Virtual Reality is nothing short of being a huge, complex playground for Darkness. In one sense, that sums up the entire purpose of the Virtual Reality – it is a horrific amusement for Darkness’ sick Mind.

Some of those who can see through the illusion of segmented time can manipulate it to some degree, which can result in the stretching or shrinking of time surrounding events.

The last of the three Jokers will soon go in shame
The whole world is fading into Darkness
Another year has slipped away
But 2009 will not go unnoticed
It is being watched by those on and off the Earth
Never before has such wild change been at the doorstep
When the threshold is crossed
Everyone will be looking for cover
Some will call for peace
Most will scream for war
When the economic farce is fully exposed
The booms and bangs from guns and bombs
Will soon be heard around the world
What is right and what is wrong will matter little
Fear will drive many and it will overcome most
Be Ready
Be Strong
Be Hopeful
Be Steadfast
© 2009 Amitakh W.B.W. Light-Rider Stanford
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #23
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday all the clocks at the university I work at were going crazy. The second hand was just spinning around and when I looked it was an hour later than usual. Also, my boss has been having problems with his battery powered clock for a few days. He even brought in a clock from home and put in new batteries and when he hangs it on the wall it stops but if he takes it off the wall and just sits it on the desk it works fine. We were all baffled by the strange clock motions yesterday.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #24
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Strange that you bring this aspect up. I had a really strange experience about 23 years ago. I visited my brother who lived close to a local mountain range. The trip from the coast to his place took just on 2 hours in daylight and good conditions. Add a good 20 minutes for night travel going home. For mist, add at least another half hour. I left his place at 18H35 as it was starting to get to dusk and I saw the mist was moving in. In those days in Africa there were two news broadcasts, one at 19H00 (the early news) and one at 22H00.
I drove into really heavy mist about 5 kilometers from his place and being rural there are absolutely no lights so I slowed to about 40 K's/Ph and pumped up the music and relaxed singing to the songs. I cleared the mist and was on the coast road, nothing unusual, or so I thought. I arrived home and the news was on so I said "Wow, the late news already, that took me a long time to get home"
The missus informed me that no, it was the early news. The whole trip took me approximately 25 minutes. I was stunned and thought she was having me on so I phoned my brother and asked him where he thought I was. He guessed I was at the next town from his place 15 K's away. He didn't believe I was home untill he spoke to my missus and confirmed where I was.
I'd really like to know what happened that night, very strange.
wow zeddo ... what an experience that must have been ...

sounds to me that you jumped timeline tracks ... many factors can facilitate it happening and with the right combo of factors ... it'll occur as you had experienced ...

personally ... i have come to know a repetitive monotone physical movement of the body ... mind emptied of thoughts and being in the now (especially driving) ... will many times over set the stage for my jumping tracks ... i used to realize it upon its completion and be amazed by what just unfolded ... but now i know precisely when i've jumped timelines or even moments prior ... go with the flow ... travel somewhere much quicker ... really very cool ...

i hear this more and more from people these days ... your experience though was a great one ... thanks for sharing zeddo ...

Old 05-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #25
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I woke up this morning with all my clocks set to a different time. They've been changing randomly for months. I usually have to reset the time on one or another every day, but this is the first time they all went wonky.

I know time is speeding up for us, but how does it seem to our clocks? Maybe they are trying to keep doing their job, and keep up with us, but are running into design limitations?

Just another curiosity that says things are changing at the deepest possible levels. It's nice to be a bit ahead of the curve on these changes, so as not to be thrown off by things not following the usual rules.

I wouldn't want to be one of the sleepy ones, who wakes up in the midst of huge changes. That might seem to them as thought it's time to question sanity itself.

Was Dali a prophet?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote