Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
no caste

Default Illuminati-Schnilluminati ...

You know, 'illuminate' is a nice word. I think the wrong team has it. I want to take it from them, and give back a worse one. Any ideas?

Like: Darkinators, Obfiscati, ...

--------------------

illuminate 1. (tr.) to throw light in or into; light up 2. (tr.) to make easily understood; to clarify. 3. to adorn, decorated, or be decorated with lights. 4. to decorate (a letter, page, etc.) by the application of colours, gold, or silver. 5. (intr.) to become lighted up ...
Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuminati-Schnilluminati ...

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
Steve_G

Power-Crazed Genocidal Inhuman Maniacs
Old 04-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I see them as fallen angels, people who are jealous because the creator cast them aside in favor of his "newest" creation, humanity. So, they are hell bent on getting back into the favor of the creator by trying to destroy humanity.

Think of it as a classic case of sibling rivalry.

For me, I'm reminded of the movie Dogma and the classic struggle between Bartelby and Loki in regards to dealing with the rejection of the creator.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:07 PM   #5
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Darkenartin sounds good
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I see them as fallen angels, people who are jealous because the creator cast them aside in favor of his "newest" creation, humanity. So, they are hell bent on getting back into the favor of the creator by trying to destroy humanity.

Think of it as a classic case of sibling rivalry.

For me, I'm reminded of the movie Dogma and the classic struggle between Bartelby and Loki in regards to dealing with the rejection of the creator.

According to my understanding we are all from the angelic soul line and simply in the next age from when we were created as fellowship for God. Some of us turned against God, some of us loved God and fought, and some well most of us went fishing and didn't care about the war in heaven.

This age is just a time to spiritually evolve and learn what divine love is, and return to that full oneness with God and one another. Some will, some won't, and in the end it will all be worked out as it should be.

As for the Illuminati, yes they are the fallen ones known as Kenites, and they love Lucifer who fulfills the negative side of prophecy. That's how I see it, and ultimately we all must decide to walk in the higher vibrational plane of love or reject it. The choice is ours.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I like to call them dumb f--ks
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Illuminati-Schnilluminati ...

I Vote for ;

Obfuscatti

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

How about LOSERS

Lovers
of
Self
Evil
Reptilian
Serpents
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:21 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't attach "reptilian" to that as we don't know if all reptilians really are evil or not.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:26 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Illuminati is a good name. They think they are enlightened, fair enough, good for them. However, what they end up doing is catalysing a situation in which, by the almost certain failure of thier plans, they end up enlightening the rest of us!
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:08 AM   #12
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I'm happy to respond to this most important thread!

Dark Cabal has a nice sinister ring to it.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:30 AM   #13
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Illuminati is a good name. They think they are enlightened, fair enough, good for them. However, what they end up doing is catalysing a situation in which, by the almost certain failure of thier plans, they end up enlightening the rest of us!
I like the 'this little light of mine' scenario over the arsonist model, so there's no gratitude in my heart, Anchor. It's like being enlightened to the fact someone's been kicking your head in for years.

uh oh. I'll go sailor all over this thread... (excuse me, I have to go kick something). OK. Mildew of the Old World.

peace
Old 04-28-2009, 05:16 AM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I like the 'this little light of mine' scenario over the arsonist model, so there's no gratitude in my heart, Anchor. It's like being enlightened to the fact someone's been kicking your head in for years.

uh oh. I'll go sailor all over this thread... (excuse me, I have to go kick something). OK. Mildew of the Old World.

peace

Oh don't get me wrong, I would certainly prefer to manage without them - however, it is also a fact that "I" came into this scenario by choice, therefore there is a degree of acceptance of that required - as I set about contributing to thier downfall.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #15
no caste

SPINPSYCHOS!

Old 04-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #16
no caste

"The Melvin"....

Old 04-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Illuminati-Schnilluminati ...

The black lodge.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #18
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

what about...

kind of makes them less scary, eh?
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:59 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How about 'The Black ***holes? Is there a secret society of genuinely enlightened humans who are genuinely attempting to enlighten the human race...rather than screwing their fellow humans?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:29 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Tim Osman aka Osama Bin Laden?
Old 04-29-2009, 02:12 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I wouldn't attach "reptilian" to that as we don't know if all reptilians really are evil or not.
I'm really undecided about these guys. They may be a mixture of good and evil...depending, in part, on who their boss is. What if we created reptilians in our image...and after our likeness...and used them for slave labor...to build the Pyramids and underground cities, etc? What if 'alien' technology is really ancient human technology? What if a lot of this technology is contained in the Vatican Library? What if Nicola Tesla viewed materials which he shouldn't have...and with his photographic memory and superior intelligence...opened a Pandora's Box...which no one wanted to close? How do we determine what human and reptilian history really is? What if Lucifer aka Satan is really a little old lady from Atlantis? What if an evil group of underground humans(Giza Intelligence?) will send the reptilians and greys onto the surface of Earth to fight with us...with the evil group of humans emerging to 'save' us...and rule over us as our saviours? How many twisted scenarios can you dream up? It may be necessary to dream up thousands of them...in order to figure out what is really going on...and then respond responsibly. By the way...are there good members of the Illuminati, Masons, Nazis, etc? If so...perhaps some of you need to speak up. Confession is good for the soul...but it can get you killed! Try the Deep Throat approach. I'm very serious.

Yes, we are spending billions of dollars relentlessly searching for Tim Osman...just like OJ Simpson was searching for the real killer on the premier golf courses of America. Perhaps Barry can find Tim. I'm sure Ted Gunderson could unearth the truth.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-29-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:07 AM   #22
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

I find it disturbing that the movie "demons and angels" or something like that... the one with Tom Hanks, is coming out and the subject matter is the Illuminati. It'll be interesting to see what kind of an effect this has.

On one hand, I'm sure it will give a lot of people the false claim to say "oh, you just saw that in a movie"... but on the other hand, I'm sure a lot of people may do some deeper digging.

It'll be interesting to see how far off base the movie is. As is most common with hollywood "conspiracy" movies that contain fragments of truth within lies.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:31 AM   #23
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I found one in the bathroom the other day. sure looks like a dark place for being enlightened..

Last edited by dagon; 04-29-2009 at 04:01 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:01 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How did you get a picture of my next-door neighbor?
Old 04-29-2009, 04:08 AM   #25
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

im not so sure we are all one....
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote