Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
Nebula

Default Lunar Eclipse of 7/7/2009

I thought this event deserves its own thread! so here we are. Everyone is already farmiliar with the crop circle images above, and there has been plenty talk about them. I certainly think they depict the importance of today's lunar eclipse and its significance to ALL humanity. Especially after reading the messages from Sananda, Metatron and others. (see link below). Thanks to JesteTerrestrial and Metaw3 for originally posting them! The message resonated with me, so im merely sharing my view! I hope and wish the same for ALL. At the same time everyone is entitled to their own view, opinion and persepective. Feel free to share.

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/july....htm#413595221
Old 07-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
Nebula

Default Re: Lunar Eclipse of 7/7/2009

Here is an except from Sananda's message:

"Sananda: Connect With Nature, Practice Feeling Joy and Gratitude

Beloved Lightworkers,

This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive."

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/july....htm#413595221

Last edited by Nebula; 07-09-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
Nebula

http://www.nightskyobserver.com/luna...-july-2009.php

A penumbral lunar eclipse will take place on July 7, 2009, the second of four lunar eclipses in 2009. This eclipse will only enter the southern most tip of the penumbral shadow and thus will be very difficult to observe visually.

Penumbral eclipse details from LunarPhase Pro [click to enlarge image]. The light-grey ring shows the penumbral shadow. The moon's northern limb only just enters the penumbra.

It will be seen rising over Australia after dusk on July 7, and setting over western North and South America in the early predawn hours of July 7.

July's penumbral eclipse is only of academic interest since the magnitude is just 0.156.

About Eclipses

A lunar eclipse is an eclipse which occurs whenever the moon passes behind the earth so that the earth blocks the sun's rays from striking the moon. This can occur only when the Sun, Earth, and Moon are aligned exactly, or very nearly so, with the Earth in the middle. So there is always a full moon on the night of a lunar eclipse. The type and length of an eclipse depends uon the Moon's location relative to its orbital nodes. There won't be another total lunar eclipse until December 21, 2010, but there are a number of penumbral and partial eclipses beween now and then.

The shadow of the Earth can be divided into two distinctive parts: the umbra and penumbra. Within the umbra, there is no direct solar radiation, so the Earth's shadow on the moon is easy to see. However, as a result of the Sun's large angular size, solar illumination is only partially blocked in the outer portion of the Earth's shadow, which is given the name penumbra. This is a much fainter shadow on the moon and more difficult to see.

Penumbral Eclipses

A penumbral eclipse occurs when the Moon passes through the Earth's penumbra. The penumbra causes a subtle darkening of the Moon's surface. A special type of penumbral eclipse is a total penumbral eclipse, where the moon lies exclusively within the Earth's penumbra. Total penumbral eclipses are rare, and when these occur, that portion of the Moon which is closest to the umbra can appear somewhat darker than the rest of the Moon.

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEplot/...2009Jul07N.pdf
Old 07-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a close up shot of the tear drop shape from the formation on the right.

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
Nebula

Nice close up! T3J! Now in being an open minded person, can't help but also think of the lunar eclipse and the solar storm all happening at the same time. But the solar storm isn't as servere or destructive as everyone seems to think! Think of a harmonious celetial event, because we do get our life energy from the Sun, and that's a fact!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #6
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!!

that is somethin!!!

this one is more than impressive!!

wow, i cant see earth people making this in a night. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #7
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

It's early, the earth could still blow up
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
Nebula

Orion11 ... nice
Unified Serenity, possibly sometime in the distance future!, the earth my blow up! lol

Going back to Dna activation and light codes etc. Didn't this subjec get talked about on the "2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way! thread! i just can't remember exactly where because its such a long thread. Someone here might know.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
Nebula

I found some very interesting and enlightening articles on 'DNA' by David Wilcock. Below are the links:

Fantastic Proof of Spontaneous DNA Manifestation!
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.ph...=355&Itemid=70

Your DNA is Changing! (Part I)
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=360&Itemid=70

Is Your DNA a Quantum Computer?
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.ph...=365&Itemid=70
Old 07-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

There is a crop circle thread. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=13258&page=6
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 AM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Here is a close up shot of the tear drop shape from the formation on the right.

This looks more like a sterotype alien "whiltley striber" style "head" to me - squint and I can see the large eyes, and the crop-lay doesnt have that close packed structure I normally associate with what I beleive as authentic circles. There is a circular structure there, but could the "beard" part have been added after by a faker?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:11 AM   #12
Nebula

I think that is planet earth! after all earth is not really round but oval in shape. At the same time, it kinda looks like an alien/human head!

Last edited by Nebula; 07-08-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor,

i felt the same thing about that.

that one doesnt feel as authentic as the first one.
it looks more like someone tried to copy the idea/design from the first one in the second one with the 'alien head'.

maybe not,
either way, very cool stuff.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #14
Nebula

I think the last one depicts the cosmic opening and the cosmic energy being showed down at earth!. This is just my opinion! i could be wrong.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:04 AM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Take two fingers and put them over the tear drop alien head on the last photo above. Notice how when you remove that part of it, it looks like a nice structured formation just like the first one? Almost as if someone went out and added the alien head after the original formation came down? Or...

Or it is supposed to look like that and it represents the crooked path that the ancestors of the grays will take soon. That is why the glyphs go crooked right before the alien head? Maby it is showing us the 3 possible paths we can take at this time. The two half circles representing the two paths of ascension. One to positive 4th dimension and the other to negative 4th dimension. Then the middle one is the timeline of the greys being the crooked timeline?
Old 07-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

To further back up the two half circles representing the path of ascension look at the glyphs at the terminal ends of the information streams emanating out of them. It is the Glyph from the Mayan Tzolkin Calendar that represents Ascension. Tone 13 is the vibration of ascension on the Tzolkin. Here take a look for yourself, you can clearly compare the glyph for Tone 13 to the formation.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:15 AM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Moreover, notice how the information stream that terminates at the aliens head is much longer than the ones that terminate in the symbol for ascension. This would represent the individuals who eventually become the Greys continuing on much longer down linear time than those that did not do something stupid and end up not ascending. Remember Dan Burisch's testimony. The grays where future humans that went into protected areas of the underground bases before the galactic particle stream hit the earth at the crossing?
Old 07-08-2009, 03:50 AM   #18
Nebula

wow! Tone3jaguar! interesting extrapolation, you are untitled to your own opinion, but i doubt this has to do with any of what you mentioned. My opion was that we are being showed with cosmic energy to help us grow or activate our dna and so we can further raise our consciousness and awareness.

Last edited by Nebula; 07-08-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:55 AM   #19
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

They mean NOTHING. NOTHING.

If there is something in the crop circles from aliens, they are only talking to each other. They've left it in their language so that other aliens who know their language will understand it.

They're not for us.

If the aliens wanted to talk to us, and they have learned our language, they would have absolutely no problem with broadcasting on radios, on TV, on in a number of ways on the internet. They're not dumb, not if they have the advanced technology we all assume they have.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
wow! Tone3jaguar! interesting extrapolation, you are untitled to your own opinion, but i doubt this has to do with any of what you mentioned. My opion was that we are being showed with cosmic energy to help us grow or activate our dna and so we can further raise our consciousness and awareness.
Thats cool, could be either one

To further explain my theory on this crop circle. Lets say that the two steams of glyphs on the left and right and the middle are all representative story boards of 3 different paths that humans will go down. This is based off of Dan Burisch and David Wilcock's Camelot Interviews combined. Wilcock stated that there would be a three way split at the transition. One being the negative 4th density, one being the positive 4th density, and one being the very few that do not ascend because of where they are located when the event occurs (deep underground bases, or off world). Now it has also been stated by Wilcock that the Law of One tells of two separate realities being formed after the ascension. Almost like two different versions of earth that are completely veiled from each other by a huge frequency differential. Assuming that this information is true and then looking even closer at the terminal ends of the two outer glyph streams...

The one on the left clearly has a minus sign before and after it. This would represent the ascension to the negative 4th density earth reality. Then the one on the right has a pineal gland staff just like the glyph for a pineal gland from the Sumerian Tablets just before it. Then after it, it has the alternate symbol for positive polarity, instead of the old plus sign, which would be the circle. So the termial glyphs are almost definately Negative Asension and Positive asension. The the middle once again would be the non-ascension. The three ways split in society just as Wilcock spoke of in the Original Camelot video interview with him.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-08-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:06 AM   #21
Nebula

KathyT. So you think they mean nothing I hope not! why would they go through all that trouble. There are alot of things we humans need to learn, but we will find out one day!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:09 AM   #22
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Thats cool, could be either one

To further explain my theory on this crop circle. Lets say that the two steams of glyphs on the left and right and the middle are all representative story boards of 3 different paths that humans will go down. This is based off of Dan Burisch and David Wilcock's Camelot Interviews combined. Wilcock stated that there would be a three way split at the transition. One being the negative 4th density, one being the positive 4th density, and one being the very few that do not ascend because of where they are located when the event occurs (deep underground bases, or off world). Now it has also been stated by Wilcock that the Law of One tells of two separate realities being formed after the ascension. Almost like two different versions of earth that are completely veiled from each other by a huge frequency differential. Assuming that this information is true and then looking even closer at the terminal ends of the two outer glyph streams...

The one on the left clearly has a minus sign before and after it. This would represent the ascension to the negative 4th density earth reality. Then the one on the right has a pineal gland staff just like the glyph for a pineal gland from the Sumerian Tablets just before it. Then after it, it has the alternate symbol for positive polarity, instead of the old plus sign, which would be the circle. So the termial glyphs are almost definately Negative Asension and Positive asension. The the middle once again would be the non-ascension. The three ways split in society just as Wilcock spoke of in the Original Camelot video interview with him.
As i said, very interesting extrapolation, but i think you are reading too hard into this. Keep it simple
Old 07-08-2009, 04:25 AM   #23
Nebula

One thing to remember is this, we are in an interesting day and time. We are trying to move from the 3rd density to the 4th density, which means raising your level of consciousness and level of thinking. I've read that we need to clense ourselves, meditate, focus and concentrate on raising our vibrational levels up, activating our dna / kundalini, which means raising your light / lightbeing / soul. Going inside ourselves to reconnect with the higher self, that which connects us to ALL. We will need help in doing this and i think, this is one of the ways our teachers / ascended masters / higher beings / nature is helping us.

I'm sure all you can resonate with this and add to it.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:57 AM   #24
Nebula

Here is another wonderful article on dna by David Wilcock:

Groundbreaking Russian DNA Discoveries
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.ph...=362&Itemid=30
Old 07-08-2009, 08:11 AM   #25
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post