Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default The new Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell Conference Video Thread

If you go to the Camelot main page a www.projectcamelot.net there is a new video posted there of Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell giving a workshop Q and A type of session to an audience at the Zurich Conference.

I thought that there was some good info in that video. I agree with the point that Dan was making that we co-exist on multiple parallel timelines at the same time. He was saying that with one of the future viewing devices (orion cube) that it showed evidence that this was indeed true. This thing could actually look into the parallel timelines. Therefore, this showed him that they where more than just a philisophical idea cooked up in the minds of board astrophysicists. I agree with the concept as well because I have been on out of body trips to radically different timelines and seen them from the perspective of my parallel self. I think that perhaps part of this 2012 reality shift is that all the timelines will converge after the shift we will benefit from the accumulated knowledge of all of our parallel selves. Dan was saying that this is also what happens after we pass on after our deaths, assuming we choose to pass on and not hang around as pesky earthbound spirits.

Dan was not saying the name of an individual who sent him and Marci there to the Conference and green lighted them to divulge as much as they thought people could handle. What he did say was that it was one of the former members of the Majestic 12 and that his voice was very gargled and scratchy sounding. Now, the only other individual that I have heard speak from the list of the former Majestic 12 was Gordon Novel, and his voice is not scratchy. I can only jump to the conclusion that Dan was speaking of Kissenger. I say this also because Dan said that he went back into the employment of the private military industrial complex shortly after the end of the last administration.

There are still going to be people that wave the B.S. flag when it comes to Dan Burisch's testimony. However, as an intuitive dowser the best I can come up with is that he is telling the truth. Yes, he worked for some giant self serving scumbags. However, he does not like them any more than we do and is not shy about saying so on camera.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The new Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell Conference Video Thread

Er, call me daft but i cant find it
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im watching it now and its very odd. the person they are speaking of with the gargly voice could be z-big or kissenger both old farts

i find this workshop to contain lots of minute details about fluff. some info we know that he has told us before . interesting in some respects but generally not to relevant to the populace at large. nothing much to see here. i take back what i wrote from when i heard him talk about vaccines.. in an ideal world he may be right. obv he is dead wrong in this one about vaccine use under the illuminati controlled medical system
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go Ammit..... And, your Not Daft.

His Real name is Dan Crane....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Er, call me daft but i cant find it

Last edited by Tango; 08-11-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting............I cant wait to read the transcripts because to be honest, I had trouble with some of the accents.

also it ended too soon

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 07-24-2009 at 03:14 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectcamelot.org/Zurich_Con..._July_2009.mp3

i just listened to the conference with burisch , hes not got any common sense has he.. i wont miss his ireelevant info .. glad hes out of camelots hair.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I had a huge misfire when I started this thread. The info I had dowsed up about his testimony was about weather or not the looking glass tech was real or not. I had also looked into his claims about the grays being future humans. I had not bothered to check any of the other details. My best dowsing on this had turned up that at least those two sweeping details where accurate.

Hindsight being 20/20, I now wish that I had gone into more detail with my intuitive investigation into him. One thing I never checked was the quantity of the material he put out as far as its percentage of accuracy. After I got all ****** off about his claims that vaccines where ok and safe I checked what percentage of his material was accurate and it came up 30%.

So my new conclusions on him are that he was fed and taught a certain story line to tell the public. He had no clue as to what in that story line was true and what was not true. The people that created the story line and all of its details where aware of something that I was not. They are aware that if you want to trick people that have good instincts into believing disinformation that you have to insert valid information into the story line to change the feel (vibration) of the testimony.

I still think that the Looking Glass tech existed or exists, and that at least some of the grays are future humans. However, this information was immersed in so many details about these things that where randomly false and true that trying to pick it all apart is not worth the effort. If there where any actual useful information in all of his testimony regarding what we need to know logistically then it might be worth it. However, since we can not use any of the info he gave to enhance our understanding on how to go about planning out things logistically then what would be the point?

Learning a personal lesson from this, I will now in the future always do a cold read on percentage of accuracy of an individuals testimony before I watch it. The cold read is the only way to remove personal opinion from the intuitive type of investigations like this.
If you allow yourself to get wrapped up in how exciting the story or info is then you can throw accuracy out the window.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #8
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting Tone3Jaguar .

I was at the conference in Zurich at the Burish workshop but was not present when the trouble started about the vaccines .
After viewing the video of that episode I have a few comments .
What Dan Burish said is that vaccines usually works that is the essence what he has observed and what he has learned . Dan also said that he had some side effects from some vaccination when he was a teenwager . But when people asked him to state his position about the new vaccine for the swine flue (which at present does not exists ) he repeated what he knows and he does not know whether there are bad components in it . To me that is OK as an answer . The man wants proof and facts and he does not know . It is like somebody asking me or you if the next Apple or Sony application will allow you to make phone call in the Sahara desert . Nobody has got the anwer to such a question . On the topic of looking glass :
Dan is telling the truth . His statements have been confirmed on this website by the Watcher , and Bill Hamilton . there are even some drawings on some other site .
You are doing a good job and I like your website .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:59 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I don't recall him mentioning his age at the time.

He said he got an injection from a "hot lot" and was sick for a year.
And then he got better.

By "hot lot" I have heard that in reference to the DPT.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #11
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I am really surprised Tone 3Jaguar that you did not call Dan out as you have Greer, and while you're at it why not David Wilcox and his "channeled" Ra, do not have to dowse for readings on those, just listen to the material. David Wilcox also searches wide for material of other people that he presents on his site , that I may not have found on my own. Much of the material he presents of others does have some truth in it, or are interesting material to ponder. I just wish he would link back to where he found the material he is presenting instead of just showing some of the diagrams from others work, "His research" is studying and presenting that of others, correct me if I am wrong but he does not have a lab or observatory. Perhaps I did not dig enough on his site. If you have dowsed on his Ra stuff and come up with it as valid, then I will have to respectfully disagree wholeheartedly.

Eagles Disobey front page is like reading the National Enquirer, with it's gossip and innuendo. I am wondering if you have ever been to the site and read what is on there,.All of those pictures on there that do not mean a darn thing with all the baloney cloak and dagger stuff, do not forget your secret decoder ring out of the Trix are for kids box to further "decode" the site. As with all sites even Greer there are nuggets of truth in there, My views have changed dramatically and I am not as gullible as I was when first reading all of this material, nor have I ever been one of those followers of whatever dogma is trotting itself as "the truth".

I am grateful for all of the different points of view out there now, it just shows how from all of the supposed origins we have from all of the different "whistleblowers" that they are just like us nothing to hold up on a pedestal for they can not all be right so more are just as confused and believing disinformation and misinformation as anyone else. On thing to remember about most of the whistleblowers is they were all working for organizations which were not serving our best interests to begin with.

To me the white hat versus black hat is just keeping us stuck in the same paradigm of duality and one position saying they are superior or right, but one can not exist with out the other. I have a problem with the term "lightworker" as well for similar reasons. For one thing why use the term work? Just another duality and ego trap which is quite obvious by the language used.

I am on here to hear as many sources of information as I can and sometimes I am not fond of the way that some of the interviews have been done, but at times there are some pertinent questions asked and material made available, and more and more often the material being given by the interviewee's is more than a little questionable. I am grateful for all of it however, gives a wide range of info and also do not need to read any scifi books anymore. I continue to watch all the interviews to continue the discernment on what is presented. What I have seen of late is the behavior of the whistleblowers is blowing the whistle on themselves, as well as the interviewers in some cases.

I do believe you can draw in as Greer says UFO's, I do not like that term. I also believe if they are still using a craft (UFO), they are not that advanced spiritually, just an opinion. I also would have to hear further definition of what the terms all friendly means to him, as he as stated and my understanding I would have to disagree. If however the intent is to vector in friendly experiences then I can see how the intent has kept all such encounters of his group within that range.

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Judy I had it in my head but you can express my thoughts so much better.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #13
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Yes, Judy the front page at
http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/
is a great reminder for everyone posting here ...

There are no secrets ... so take care on what you write, what you say and what words you choose ... and what thoughts you linger on ...

Before you say something imagine yourself on a loudspeaker proclaiming it to all of creation.
The world is watching this forum.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:28 AM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am really surprised Tone 3Jaguar that you did not call Dan out as you have Greer, and while you're at it why not David Wilcox and his "channeled" Ra, do not have to dowse for readings on those, just listen to the material. David Wilcox also searches wide for material of other people that he presents on his site , that I may not have found on my own. Much of the material he presents of others does have some truth in it, or are interesting material to ponder. I just wish he would link back to where he found the material he is presenting instead of just showing some of the diagrams from others work, "His research" is studying and presenting that of others, correct me if I am wrong but he does not have a lab or observatory. Perhaps I did not dig enough on his site. If you have dowsed on his Ra stuff and come up with it as valid, then I will have to respectfully disagree wholeheartedly.
Well I think you have things a little confused, there is not much accuracy to these statements. I did not call out Greer, I called out Dan. I called out Dan only after he came back from the Camelot Conference and had re-released his conclusions that vaccines where safe after his "extensive" research. I don't want to beat a dead horse and repost the things I posted in the Calling out Dan Burisch Thread. If people want to know more about how I feel about it and why then they should read ALL of the posts I made in that thread.

I have never once heard David Wilcock (not Wilcox) at any time not give very accurate references to where he got his information from. He is very careful to make sure that he does this. I have listened to almost all of the science / consciousness material he has put out and not once has he ever failed to give the exact name and source for his information. You should listen to his Science of Peace CD and look more closely at his blog posts. He never takes credit for he work of others.

Quote:
Eagles Disobey front page is like reading the National Enquirer, with it's gossip and innuendo. I am wondering if you have ever been to the site and read what is on there,.All of those pictures on there that do not mean a darn thing with all the baloney cloak and dagger stuff, do not forget your secret decoder ring out of the Trix are for kids box to further "decode" the site. As with all sites even Greer there are nuggets of truth in there, My views have changed dramatically and I am not as gullible as I was when first reading all of this material, nor have I ever been one of those followers of whatever dogma is trotting itself as "the truth".
I agree with this, if Dan Burisch is such an genious then why does his web site look like something out of the mid 90's? I am not computer wizard and I was able to put together a much more presentable web site than his armed with nothing more than time and a "Wordpress for Dummies" book.

Quote:
I am grateful for all of the different points of view out there now, it just shows how from all of the supposed origins we have from all of the different "whistleblowers" that they are just like us nothing to hold up on a pedestal for they can not all be right so more are just as confused and believing disinformation and misinformation as anyone else. On thing to remember about most of the whistleblowers is they were all working for organizations which were not serving our best interests to begin with.
You are right, we should never hold anyone up as somehow being higher than others. I have said this many times and I guess I will go ahead and say it again. There are two categories of information when it comes to this stuff. Those two categories are what you need to know, and what is interesting to think about. The need to know category is much smaller than the interesting to think about category.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Yes, Judy the front page at
http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/
is a great reminder for everyone posting here ...

There are no secrets ... so take care on what you write, what you say and what words you choose ... and what thoughts you linger on ...

Before you say something imagine yourself on a loudspeaker proclaiming it to all of creation.
The world is watching this forum.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Less than 10,000 views is about the population of a small town in Alabama
Old 08-12-2009, 02:37 AM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Pot calling the Kettle Black

From the Eagle Disobey Home Page

Quote:
The Co-Founders of Eagles Disobey remain profoundly saddened over the recent events with PC, requiring that they sever their research and history sharing cooperation with PC. It's not such a matter of choice, as it is a matter of credibility. If the recently provoked and believed staged conference uproars, in an attempt to whip up otherwise honest crowds into a publicity frenzy, and which could have resulted in the injury of speakers and attendees weren't enough; now as they say- "Houston, we have a problem!" Eagles Disobey has been informed that a declared supporter of Dr. Dan Burisch's true testimony, alias "Henry Deacon", has recently taken the stage with PC in Amsterdam, and declared that he has personally been ON Mars - not imaginary travel, orbiter/lander image analysis, Remote Viewing, Shamanic or Astral Travel - but physically been ON Mars! Goodness, grief! Serpo, anyone? For the record, Dr. Dan Burisch makes no such claims, Dan's claims are based in REALITY, and so he cannot verify one bit of such a tale about any alleged trip to Mars! This recent "event" underscores Eagles Disobey's suspicions that the recent biased, and socially irresponsible, anti-vaccine political activism by PC, a group which once declared its ONLY intent was to give a voice to whistleblowers, has now gone over the edge from a once respected archive to one of dubious credibility and highly questionable and suspect intent. Are they falling to some need for greater interest, or it it merely 'a self publicized house divided against itself, not standing?' Matters not, from our perspective, as Eagles Disobey works for YOU, those we call "We The People" and will not break that faith with you for any reason!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 AM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It gets better

Quote:
Our credibility is intact, and will remain so, with legal affidavits and smoking gun evidence declaring the truth of Dr. Dan's and Dr. Marcia's testimony, which is now at an unparalleled level in the history of this genre. (That's probably why most of it is willfully ignored by ufology - it would make too many people question too many things, and cut into the next staged conference stunt. It's probably why Dr. Dan was told to make a statement, then told what to say (which he rejected), and to not get into the science of it...............because they feel, under all the public rhetoric, that you can't handle it.
What evidence? Where is it?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:45 AM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Greeting Tone3Jaguar .

I was at the conference in Zurich at the Burish workshop but was not present when the trouble started about the vaccines .
After viewing the video of that episode I have a few comments .
What Dan Burish said is that vaccines usually works that is the essence what he has observed and what he has learned . Dan also said that he had some side effects from some vaccination when he was a teenwager . But when people asked him to state his position about the new vaccine for the swine flue (which at present does not exists ) he repeated what he knows and he does not know whether there are bad components in it . To me that is OK as an answer . The man wants proof and facts and he does not know . It is like somebody asking me or you if the next Apple or Sony application will allow you to make phone call in the Sahara desert . Nobody has got the anwer to such a question . On the topic of looking glass :
Dan is telling the truth . His statements have been confirmed on this website by the Watcher , and Bill Hamilton . there are even some drawings on some other site .
You are doing a good job and I like your website .
Yes this was exactly my stance on it right after the uproar at the conference that all of us that where not there heard about on these forums. As I have stated before, I did not pass my personal judgement on his position until after I had done a grand total of about 30 min. research on the net and found out that vaccines contain a brain neuro toxin called Mercury in high enough amounts to cause serious damage in some people and babies! Not conjecture about if they have Mercury, hard evidence showing they have Mercury. Just read through the Calling Out Dan Burish Thread.

I became infuriated and went off on my rant after he came back saying that Vaccines have always been safe and have never harmed anyone after extensive research on his part. This is when I called him out because it became blatantly obvious to even a half conscious individual that he was feeding us a line of s--t.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 08-12-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #19
franciejones
Banned

I wonder if "Dr." Dan (I use that title loosely) has heard of the Tuskegee Airmen. Those injections sure as hell were not safe and that is old old old news... Tsk, Tsk.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #20
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

I became infuriated and went off on my rant after he came back saying that Vaccines have always been safe and have never harmed anyone after extensive research on his part. This is when I called him out because it became blatantly obvious to even a half conscious individual that he was feeding us a line of s--t.
I accept what you say . I would not take that vaccine especially knowing that probably it is a genetic laboratory product . Knowing that AIDS was designed to target a certain segment of the human population , and SARS another . We are living in very uncertain times and it is imperative to remain alert . I feel that the conferences of the last month have been very productive for us : we have discovered a number of disinformation artists .
I have the idea that a certain amount of new age poppycock might be disinfo too.
I have a theory and it goes like this . I assume that the NWO/ Illuminati - would be controllers have been running scared for a long time (tha's why partial disclosures with Greer , Burish , The Watcher)
So this is the deal : calm down the population with : fluoride , TV , Movie ,
Newapapers etc . (very old stuff ) but now some new and old operatives
talk about : Higher vibraction , Ascension , unconditional love and other catch phrases .
I have a huge problem with those three sujects . Briefly put : ascension in my dictionary = death . Unconditional love another word for "Love your enemy " . Would you love your torturer while you are in Abu Ghraib ?
And what is the higher vibration i? Is it the effect that manifest itself when a person is exposed to minus 40 C wearing only a cotton T shirt ? (joke intended ) . According to Half PAst Human ,Celente and Salbuchi there could be riots in the future in the USA especially . If at least a growing number of truth seekers can be made docile with the new pie in the sky .... things would look better for the crims in charge . What do you think ?
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #21
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

http://neweaglesforum.proboards.com/...lay&thread=289

I find this behaviour abhorent - more unprofessional conduct.
Temper tantrums and spitefulness
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #22
franciejones
Banned

Yikes. Just read it all Avid. And yes...temper tantrums BUT I did jive with the money part for sure. Too many are donating to folks who are feeding all with a line of baloney that funds are needed...people have been saying this for a LONG time. Hang onto your money peeps. Its going to the wrong folks. Give to the homeless when you feel the urge to splurge on causes.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #23
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Yikes. Just read it all Avid. And yes...temper tantrums BUT I did jive with the money part for sure. Too many are donating to folks who are feeding all with a line of baloney that funds are needed...people have been saying this for a LONG time. Hang onto your money peeps. Its going to the wrong folks. Give to the homeless when you feel the urge to splurge on causes.
Yes - the boot can also be transferred to the other foot - all of these 'fronts' have backers - otherwise they would not exist, Project Camelot has opened up the 'eyes' of lots of people - commendable.

But to deliberately 'rubbish' and demean by Marcia and her cohorts seems so childish - almost desperate - that they who protest too much need to look into their own raison d'etre, in the great jigsaw-puzzle of the alphabet secret groups. None of whom think this little section of converse of any consequence - unless they are 'kicking against the pricks'.

As one of their own says: "Grow up".....
I am very sad that this situation has disappointed my respect for these people to the extent that I am now questionning the 'hype' related to this group, who seem to comprise a subjugated micro-biologist, and a bunch of controllers.

God bless them on their true mission for the needy, but the controllers need to back off.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

"Clash of the Titans" there - everybody arguing with everybody...now it makes me laugh..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #25
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
"Clash of the Titans" there - everybody arguing with everybody...now it makes me laugh..
Thanks Burgundia - I wonder what other readers think? I find this very sad, that forward-thinking groups are desperately rubbished by petulencies. It's not supposed to be competitive, but cooperative surely.
Let's think above all this and not forget the real messages of thinking for ourselves.
Avid