Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 07:39 PM   #51
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does Avalon hate Jews?

Instead of wondering if anyone hates Jews...we should be concentrating efforts into creating solutions to the things that are going on over there.
And I mean REAL solutions...not half as..ed ideas..but really getting people to understand that it is worthless to continue the hatful energy, and start to spread some loving energy....both sides have lost...both have been hurt...now it's time to forgive....and have compassion...and rebuild community and love.
Sounds like a fairy tale....but it's a tale that need to come to life
Every life is worth living and saving and loving...PERIOD
Old 04-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #52
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
nivosh, this is wrong. my 1910 encyclopedia britannica has an article on 'palestine' like it has on any other country. palestine was a country, before 1948. the palestinians are the people that lived in palestine. of course they were not all the same, religion, heritage, or culture. any country contains a variety of cultures. israel consists of jews that came from all over the world. countries are diverse.

the fact is that the israelis were given a country that was not theirs and
they displaced the people that were living there, and are still doing so with expansion into the palestian territories. this is not your fault, anymore than it is my fault that europeans stole the land i live on, from the natives that were here for thousands of years. colonialism is the same. someone has to go to make room for the colonists. history repeats itself, over and over again and we never seem to learn anything.
Have you read the article i provided?

Quote:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.
these are the words of Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein that was published in 1977 in a dutch newspaper.

Quote:
in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #53
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
There is no such thing as: Palestinian's.
Golda Meir quote and that's where all the misery begins. You don't recognize the Palestinians, yet they have to recognize the state of Isreal, land that was stolen from them. Where is the logic?
Are Americans Americans? After all, they stole the land from the real Americans, no? Therefore they don't exist... if I follow your reasoning.

Zionism is my definition of evil. It's a lethal cancer that will infect the whole body (Earth) if nothing changes. Concrete: It will lead to a nuclear WWIII.

Zionism is the Mother of all Hate. It's a combination of racism, fascism, apartheid and supremacy. As long as Jews think they are the self-appointed Chosen Ones and act like ones, taking over governments (ZOG's) and we are only second-hand goyim, the problem will persist.

Question for you, Nivosh:
How do you feel about the Sampson Option? 100's of nukes pointed mainly at large cities of Europe. What do you think would happen if ANY other country had one little nuke pointed at Israel? Moreover, IMHO your government is doing everything to eventually use the Sampson Option at some point.

Why do Jews have more rights than the rest of us?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #54
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Tha fake jews of the talmudic zionists is the apostate branch of the mystery religion world pseudo-goverment currently in function with the Vatican at top of it.

But those luciferians idiots must Kill the Torah real Jews in order to prevent the fullfilment of key prophecies and because they understan the relationship Creature-Father creator.

Similar thing with the Biblical Christians, they understand the realtinon Creature-Son.

There's a climate similar the one before the holocaust.

The fake jews under the papacy called zionists must play a role of "evil jews" to "justify" another holocaust (ritual sacrifice, you know).

In the world war wheren't just a Jew holocaust, where like 5 holocausts, mostly in the christian nations.

Anticheers!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #55
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can tell you that I just came from a huge festival...
I met there a lot of dedicated young people.

There is a true movement of people trying to make a change,
But most of the "ordinary" people are asleep.

The feeling i get is that people want to have peace but in the same breath don't believe there ever will be. not in the near future atleast.

most of us don't believe that the current Palestinians leadership is interested of co leaving in peace.

the Palestinians media is bombarding the peaple of Gaza and west bank with hatred songs and shows against Israel.

The school Books that children there learn from are full of disinformation and hatred. the children are learning to see the west as an enemy, and the war with Israel as an Islamic religious war.

The newspapers and the media are driving fear into the hearts of the sleep sheeps in order to keep the fear level high.

But as there is growing in darkness, there is growing in LiGhT,
and i do believe there is reason for everything.
And a time for it to happen.

How is it any different from Israelis that elect bigots like Avigdor Lieberman and BiBi to run their government?

How is it any different from the arrogance displayed by the Israeli politicians to the rest of the world?

If anything, a war in Iran is a horrible idea. However, Israelis MUST stand up and demand their government stop the foolishness, much like Palestinians as well. We can choose not to participate in these games but there must be brotherhood and respect between both peoples if nuclear war is to be thwarted.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #56
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
How is it any different from Israelis that elect bigots like Avigdor Lieberman and BiBi to run their government?

How is it any different from the arrogance displayed by the Israeli politicians to the rest of the world?

If anything, a war in Iran is a horrible idea. However, Israelis MUST stand up and demand their government stop the foolishness, much like Palestinians as well. We can choose not to participate in these games but there must be brotherhood and respect between both peoples if nuclear war is to be thwarted.
This has become, in my opinion, a useless discussion.
Arrogance exists where ego exists. this has nothing to do with Israelis, Americans, Arabs or Aliens.

I did not vote for Avigdor Liberman but I Know he has a part in the process we all call progress into enlightenment.

so, I think we can all joyfully conclude that
Avalon Does not hate Jews nor Loves them.
Avalon is Avalon. a place where souls meet
and play.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #57
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It appears to only be useless because people do not want to answer hard questions.

That is fine. One can only hope in time, that people will see past this silly game of cat and mouse in the Middle East.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:53 PM   #58
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This has become, in my opinion, a useless discussion.
yes, because, as humble janitor says, "no one wants to answer hard questions."

in the recent israeli offensive, as of jan 14, over 1000 deaths in gaza, including over 300 children. school and hospiutals were attacked, according to red cross spokespeople.(that's why they call it an offensive)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ting-israel-un

in that same time, there were 13 israeli deaths, including 5 that died of friendly fire.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1053120.html

it must be a great comfort to you nivosh, that none of them were really palestinian, because, as you said, "there are no palestinians."

it doesn't matter if they're palestinian, because....

they're dead.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:27 AM   #59
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Thread closed at the request of the OP: "I realize that the thread was a mistake and it will only serve to divide people further."
Closed Thread