Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #51
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

Lionhawk...what happened to Lucifer? Sometimes I think that Omnipotent Highness KRLLL (or CRLLL) was a manifestation of Lucifer. Of course I'm presently toying with the idea that Lucifer has manifested or spoken through a number of individuals (human and otherwise). The people who really know...keep the rest of us guessing.

Collier seems to say, at various times, that the ET's created our religions. He doesn't seem to believe that God and religion (as we have been taught) are good things. He does speak positively about the 'Isness'...and says that God is a mystery to even the Andromedans.

Alex seems to say over and over that we need to be responsible and free.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #52
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk, I have been following your posts and enjoy the "cut to the chase" and honesty of your posts. You were trying to think of the name of the successor to lucifer. I did a quick seach and found http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper53.html. I had a look at the whole site. This resonates deaply with what I have picked up here at avalon and is syncronous with http://www.christsway.co.za. I have been challenged by the content in this site as it was channeled. but, it resonates with the Jesus content in Urantia Book. The Urantia book appears to have been delivered by the "angels" them selves in 1955 or there abouts. the content of christsway was written down by a now over 80 year old who was conditioned over a 40 year period to cleanse her heart to transcribe christ's words. Your thoughts?
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #53
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings this fine morning,

I haven't stopped and I have been working all through the night. So if I sound like I am a little tipsy excuse me. Also I must address everyone here and apologize for my cut through the chase attitude. For the most part, I understand that many do not have the ability to read energies of what is written on a screen and I forgot that. Plus I have read enough sugar coated material that if I was a diabetic, I would probably go into diabetic shock just from reading it once more. I just can't wrap my head around sugar coating evil things. So I try to not insult anyone's intelligence by doing that. I find it deceptive. I also want everyone who reads this to understand that I can not control your emotional bodies or how you perceive the information you are reading. If you notice that there are some reactive emotions that come with sharing this stuff. At best all I can do is keep it as simple as I can because this stuff is just so complex to begin with. Trust me when I say I don't like it anymore than anyone else. Also you may perceive that I am an un humbled person that has an attitude of arrogance. Like I am sitting up looking down on everyone type of thing. I apologize that you have perceived that because in my own defense this is so far from my reality. I can also back that up with an experience that was probably the most humbling experiences of this life stream. I carry that experience everywhere I go and if you really got to know me, you would discover that and it would no longer be a doubt or question in your mind and heart. But again, it isn't about me and that is important for everyone to understand. So when you hear Alex Collier or anyone saying this, know that it is coming from the hearts that only want for you to succeed in finding your true potential. Yet, there is also a point of where one must detach and stay neutral as some of this stuff will make you mad as hell. We all have been there. So I try to seek some balance here with my conveyances and know I am not perfect. I am a high school drop out that fought his way back to self educate himself. Since I acquired my degree I decided not to stop learning. I don't regret doing that either. So please understand that I am coming from compassion and I really do give a damn. I am passionate about this area of material as it is something I have experienced 49 out of 51 years of my life. Where back in the day I was persecuted by everyone for those experiences, including family, even to this very day. It will challenge you to your core to keep going. Not to give up as there have been many times where I wanted to because I didn't need anymore of the BS that is associated with it. Alex Collier is a prime example as you can see this very thing I am speaking of in any of his interviews. Or from anyone else that is passionate about why we are truly here. You want validation all you have to do is watch the body language as that doesn't lie. So forgive me if anyone out here has felt as though I have treated them unfairly. That is about all I can say. I am being sincere here because it is about revealing ourselves to one another and risking being traumatize by the persons you love. Ask anyone what they have sacrificed to get the word out. Also another issue is that of awareness. Only you can expand it or whatever. What I have found is that there is an increasing number of people that are speaking out in the name of humanity but I fear it is to little to late. So when you hear them bear their soul, know they have paid a huge price in what they are sharing. It is so easy to say the hell with it and that is not what this Planet and everyone needs at this moment. We need to honor these warriors of the spirit, in the now. I know to that many of us have been duped. We have been programmed and that programming is difficult to break down. The emotional body often defends against the breaking down process, trying to survive. I have an open door policy and anyone is welcomed to walk through that door and put a log on that fire I started. So if I seem to strong in my words, just know that they are tempered with compassion.

I have connected with some of you here and so far it has been an inspiration to share with each other. I spoke with someone tonight on Skype for about 4 hours and it was refreshing for my soul to hear that sharing. For that matter, there are influences that tried to interfere with that because when you do and it is based in oneness there is not one thing the dark can do about it. They don't want you to connect and be self empowered. So the fire I started is for the warriors in this group you call a forum. I am just one of many here who can do the do. There are many gifted and talented souls here and we should unite in oneness and take on the challenges we currently face. And anyone else who is willing to discover themselves for themselves. Now I sound like a preacher. That wasn't my intention in this moment. So again you are all welcomed to this fire. I hope you invite me to your fire. Mind you this is not about establishing a cult following. It is about people realizing that they are their own commanders of their soul and should lead shining their light for those who can see that the path to enlightenment is "within" their reach. Hopefully this will clear the air and we can start anew?

Our problems we face is just as Alex Collier has stated is an ET problem. Not all but tons of them are. One has to detach and stand back and look at the real big picture just to get a small grip on it. It is overwhelming and maybe that doesn't even come close as to how over whelming this stuff is. Also note that this has been continuously been going for millions of years up to present day. We get so hooked on reading the history and the different time lines that we forget that so much is still happening in the now. Which leads to another story that I have slightly touched upon as I have called it a "gathering."

Another thing to make a note is that there are souls here that are working overtime just to keep up with what is happening in the now. Many of these warriors are just that. Endless dedication of service. There has been so much attention drawn to the negative side of the issues that a lot of the good things are never reported. Just using the news for an example. When was the last time you saw a bit on good new? Same with the current state of affairs with all these spiritual matters. When you do hear of them, someone decides to sugar coat them and that only hides the real facts. But make no mistake as everyone involved is vying for position. Battles are being fought whether you like it or not. Whether you can even wrap your head around it, it is occurring. So if one denies these probabilities, they are hiding from themselves. You can cherry pick and choose what you want but if you don't embrace all that it is, then you are performing a disservice to self. When this happens you will not be able to see all the good that is happening around you because you have placed limits upon yourself by denying yourself a complete openness to the reality you find yourselves in. That being said, the great heroes you have read about are not just in the past. They are also in the present. If you get the opportunity to participate with any of them, just know it is a blessing to have served in that capacity. It is no myth.

Thanks to some assistance that I received after 4 am this morning, I have found the name. Thank-you for those who stepped up on my research efforts as that was unexpected.

I found the name in the Urantia Book #2. The name is "Caligastia."

I also admit that I have stayed away from such writings as the Phoenix Journals, the Urantia books, the bible, and everything else in between as it is what it is and that is second hand information. I still haven't read all these things. But what I have learned from going through the mud, I can tell you that some of the sources where some of this information is being stored is not exactly in the hands of the lighted ones.

Now what I find interesting is that the Urantia books were written just before I was born. What has happened since has changed some what as the players have also changed in their respective roles. What happened to Lucifer? The key point here is that what ever became of Lucifer has happened in our life time. That should give it some new meaning as to the present. Divine history happened and you won't find it in the bible or the Urantia books because this has happened in the last 15 years or so. Think about that. The ramifications of what that means in our now. I don't know the exact date as maybe someone who is more adept at researching might find that exact date. To me it isn't that detrimental plus or minus a few years. But it has happened in my life time. But also at a cost. A cost to the isness as one who was once considered and named so eloquently is now gone forever. Another took his place and I haven't read the Urantia book completely as I am way behind on the stack of reading that I have already but what I can gather it looks like an interesting twist in our time. All of this history from the very beginning happened because there was this self entitled attitude that chose to abuse the Free Agency Gift that our Creator provided. Lucifer was presented with a choice. Imagine after all the evil he had caused, the Creator still had the compassion to allow Lucifer a choice. When Lucifer came to his senses as to what he had done, he basically couldn't face himself. So he asked the Creator to un create him and recycle his energy back into the isness. That is what basically happened.

To tired to go on........ZZZZzzzzzzz...........

Namaste' and I hope that was something worth thinking about.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #54
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the name. Thank-you for your honesty and passion Lionhawk. I still have huge questions about Lucifer and universal history...especially regarding Humans vs Reptilians.

Is Lucifer in prison, demoted, banished, dead...or did Lucifer switch sides? Is Caligastia Lucifer's old boss...or a protoge? Was Lucifer an elite Draconian, a lower-level Reptilian, a Grey, a Sirian, or a ??? My current thinking is that Lucifer was (is) from Sirius B.

What if Pope John Paul I converted Lucifer...and this was the real reason for the murder of John Paul I in 1978, the Dulce Wars in 1979, and the exodus of Giza Intelligence in 1979? Is this when the true nature of the alien presence became obvious to the Powers That Be? Is this when the alien presence 'openly' took over the Secret Space Program and the Deep Underground Military Bases? Have the PTB been trying to regain control ever since? What is significant about 1929, 1931, 1941, 1947, 1954, 1963, 1979, 2001, and 2012?

These are not rhetorical questions. I really don't know. What do you think...Lucifer? What about you Caligastia? You should retire. I'll go to work on you too. Be afraid. Be very afraid. The horror. Don't laugh. It's not funny.

Here is a synopsis of Paper 53 from the Urantia Book: The Lucifer Rebellion: http://urantiabook.org/newbook/paper.../a_soe_53.html

'Lucifer was a primary Lanonandek Son. He was once considered one of the hundred most brilliant personalities of more than seven hundred thousand Lanonandek Sons. Lucifer now is one of three System Sovereigns in ten thousand who, by embracing sin and rejecting universe allegiance, have rebelled against the local universe government. Lucifer and his assistant, Satan, reigned on Jerusem for more than five hundred thousand years before they became traitors to the Universal Father.

It is difficult to trace the exact cause of Lucifer's rebellion. No specific conditions in the system of Satania favored the outbreak. At some point, Lucifer's evil devolved into deliberate sin; his self-pride turned into self-deception.

Several months passed before Lucifer succeeding in corrupting his assistant, but once corrupted, Satan became the primary spokesperson for Lucifer's cause on Urantia. Satan was assisted by Caligastia, the Planetary Prince; Abaddon, Caligastia's chief of staff; and Beelzebub, leader of the disloyal midwayers.

Lucifer presented his three main arguments in a manifesto known as the Lucifer Declaration of Liberty. The rebel claimed that the Universal Father was merely a myth invented by the Paradise Sons so they could maintain power in the universes. He protested the right of Michael to rule and denounced the Ancients of Days as tyrants and foreign potentates. Finally, he condemned the mortal ascension plan on the grounds that it wasted time and energy on a fictional destiny.

Lucifer's manifesto was issued at the annual conclave of Satania on the sea of glass two hundred thousand years ago. He promised that Planetary Princes who followed him would rule as supreme executives. Michael, after taking counsel with his brother Immanuel, decided to assume a position of noninterference. Lucifer was given a free hand to promote his plan, and he pointed to this apparent lack of notice as proof that the universe government was unable to stop him. The following years were a time of great testing in Satania.

Gabriel, leading Lucifer's opposition, set up headquarters in Satania and assumed command of the hosts loyal to Michael. The conflict was terrible, real, and far more deadly than material warfare on the immature worlds. Material life is lost in material conflicts, but those who choose the wrong side during heavenly rebellion forfeit their eternal lives.

The Lucifer Rebellion was system-wide. Thirty-seven Planetary Princes chose the side of the rebel; hundreds of thousands of personalities were lost. At the outbreak of the insurrection, the entire system of Satania was isolated from the constellation and universe communication circuits. No Trinitized Sons, Melchizedeks, archangels, or Brilliant Evening Stars rebelled, but a heavy loss occurred from Morontia Companions and Mansion World Teachers. All of the supreme order of seraphim remained loyal, but many superior and third order seraphim were lost. One third of the administrator angels went astray along with their associated cherubim. Over six hundred thousand Material Sons rebelled, as did large numbers of midway creatures. Ascending mortals withstood the rebellion better than the lower spirits. Not one ascendant citizen on Jerusem was lost, which, ironically, validated the mortal ascension scheme by proving that the best security against cosmic rebellion was the experience of universe ascension.

Lucifer and Satan roamed freely until the bestowal mission of Michael was completed on Urantia. Their attack against him while he was incarnate on Urantia brought an end to any remaining sympathy for the rebel cause in Satania. Michael's bestowal terminated the rebellion throughout the system except on the thirty-seven planets that rebelled. Salvation was offered to all rebels during the early days of the insurrection; none of the leaders accepted mercy, but thousands of angels and lower orders of beings were rehabilitated.

The Ancients of Days have yet to hand down a decision regarding the disposition of Lucifer, Satan, and their associates. Lucifer and Satan are currently imprisoned on the Father's transition spheres surrounding Jerusem. For nineteen hundred years, their status has remained unchanged.

Michael's last act before leaving Urantia was to offer mercy to Caligastia and Dalagastia, but they rejected his offer. Caligastia is still free on Earth, although he has no power to enter the human mind and cannot corrupt any person unless they truly desire to be cursed with his presence. Both Caligastia and Dalagastia are powerless against the Thought Adjusters and the Spirit of Truth.

The system circuits will not be reinstated as long as Lucifer lives. It is believed that all rebels who will ever accept mercy have already done so. The universe awaits the Uversa decree that will deprive these rebels of personality existence.'

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-08-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #55
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

You don't need to justify the way you are Lionhawk. From the reflections of yourself that shine through your posts, you have a strong adjuster in you.

In my personal experience, In this knowledge gathering process the information has presented itself. The "inner voice" claps when something is correct in the here and now and does nothing when something is not. Occasionally it yells "Back Away from the screen, NOW!, this is not what you should be looking at". But that has been rare. The path of knowledge led me first to "Nibiru", eventually to Camelot and Avalon. Avalon has become a stready source of information and triggers. I have just let the knowledge lead me rather than seeking to confirm or deny a certain belief. If more knowledge is required on a certain subject then I will seek it out but the initial inspiration comes of its own accord. Or, some would say, as part of the pattern.

In following up on "Caligastia" there are only a few references I can find. One was a french blog http://65.55.177.205/bv.aspx?ref=SER...dam-et-ve.html

Adam and Eve
In our history, we had have the chance to receive three couples of Adam and Eve... And Yes! Surprise, isn't it? Also, we will focus on the last ones we still have the memory... and to cause... remember Apple...

Adam and Eve are purple race parents. Their mission on our land was to submit the order in the mess caused by the rebellion Lucifer and our Prince Planétaire as well as enhance the spiritual and vibration level of humanity; this couple having been created perfect, had very spiritualisés and highly vibration physical genes. It is through the creation of a physical progeny (a new race) Adam and Eve hoped to achieve their goal.

The plan was simple: offer a progeny of 500,000 persons, so-called "race purple". All these children would have been tasked with disperse to the four winds and found a small family with men and women from other races of the Earth. Also, Adam and Eve had lead humanity to the heavenly father or light reigning as a King and a Queen over the entire earth. But that is...

At the time this couple arrived on our world, Lucifer rebellion resulted in its wake Prince Planétaire Caligasta. Who is this Prince? That which took the load to govern our sphere as a whole. Therefore, at this time, the arrival of Adam and Eve sonnait the death knell for his reign... also, Caligastia were all means available to fail the divine mission of this immortal torque.

I am sorry if this is off topic for this thread but personally believe it is all conected. The only information that I know for a fact is my own personal experince and, less so as fact but as strong conviction, that which resonates. In my own experience as an 8 or 9 year old some 30 years ago I saw a UFO flying across the sky while playing in the play ground at a country school. This image has stuck with me ever since. This is also the first time I witnessed denial from those around me. My teacher refused to acknowledge it was there. This experience led me to accept that which others refuse too because of fear of redicule etc. I trust in my life experience so present the information here with trust that others here are on a similar journey. All my knowledge on this subject is "second hand" otherwise. My only tool to prove or disprove it is "logic" and my own adjustor or Soverign. I think others who have only their "gut" to go on should also speak up.

This is an information war. I guess we are the soldiers. Let us set our compass. Maybe we need a set of guidelines to decide what level of conviction we place on the information presented as a collective?

Peace be with you.

Last edited by Initiate; 10-07-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #56
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

ODM,

If you want the whole truth and nothing but the truth, may I suggest you go and make a visit to the Akaskic Records. All your questions can probably be answered there.

I will only report on what I have experienced and in no way would I want to stretch it or change any of it to take away from it. To compromise it. What I often do is just report in what I have learned from the field. It doesn't happen sitting in my chair. Seek it and you shall find it. It may take some time though and that is why I have issues with patience. Because I want to know right now. I despise the wait.

Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #57
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting information from all concerning knowledge of the current state of astral affairs. I am not sure how the information affects future events if at all. All I do know it the love of many has grown very cold, most of the bride is asleep and will not be prepared, and the battle will not be won by violence but by the highest expression of Divine love and Oneness. That's where my path has led, and while I believe in Divine Oneness, it is not warm fuzzies, but a willingness to stand in one's truth, undaunted and yet at the same time yearning for all to love and desire that same unity. I simply will not comply with the rulers in this realm or astral levels who think they are in charge and are but sad misguided children playing god.

Oh, and I wanted to add that for me in many ways astral is more real than this 3d realm. Nothing happens here that does not first manifest there.

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:22 AM   #58
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

My entire life I have searched for a friend who would speak to me as Lionhawk does on this forum.

I am ready to find my own proof and I really appreciate knowing someone is willing to assist if/when they can.

Thank you to Lionhawk and others on this forum for sharing what you know. I'm very, very grateful.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #59
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
ODM,

If you want the whole truth and nothing but the truth, may I suggest you go and make a visit to the Akaskic Records. All your questions can probably be answered there.

I will only report on what I have experienced and in no way would I want to stretch it or change any of it to take away from it. To compromise it. What I often do is just report in what I have learned from the field. It doesn't happen sitting in my chair. Seek it and you shall find it. It may take some time though and that is why I have issues with patience. Because I want to know right now. I despise the wait.

Thank-you Lionhawk. It may sound like a cop-out...but I am presently committed to considering the work of others...and not going out of my body...not contacting entities of any kind...and not delving into various realms. I do seek ethical, psychological, and spiritual elevation through exercise, rest, nature, music, research, and deep thought. If this isn't enough...then so be it. I also seek patience...and I want it now. Right Now.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-08-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #60
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
I think what Alex means by this is, that we should take control of our lives, steer it in the direction we require, and stop giving our devine rights away, after all does't G-d support all? Meaning he has no problem with what the negative forces do as to him it is all experiance, and everything/one comes back home eventually.....

God does not support evil

but if we choose it

He will allow it

for some time

for it is in times of trouble

there is a rush

towards

God

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-08-2009 at 09:38 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

God may not have a problem with what the negative forces do...but I have a HUGE problem with what the negative forces do. In fact...the negative forces may constitute the God of This World. What's wrong with this stupid picture?

The God of This World seems to be a master of Problem > Reaction > Solution. Was 9/11 an example of this? Will 'Earth Changes' be an 'Act of God'? When the excrement really hits the air-conditioning...will we all cower before Jehovah's Awful Throne...and beg for mercy?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-08-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:55 PM   #62
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

You just don't ask for mercy While you're still on the stand - L.Cohen

right over there the good

left over there the bad

and in between both

the Prince bent

the Map spent

the last line of an ink pen

a drop of blood at the temple
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #63
ojajebie
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, I am gonna soon reread Letters from Andromeda by Alex Collier.

Maybe someone has the missing chapters from LFA? Look here to see what is missing exactly -> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an....html#contents

For me Alex Collier is one of the most honest people on Earth. I am glad he is still alive and he does lectures from time to time.

And, I have read somewhere that Alex wants to reedit Defending Sacred Ground, add new content and release it. Someone knows more about it?
ojajebie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #64
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

An honest person can honestly believe what he is told and honestly transmit what he honestly felt was veridic in essences so that more honest people may perceive the quality of the message through the honesty of the messenger, even though the messenger may have been duped through the qualities of his own honesty.

Because a truly honest character does not tend to challenge the origin and quality of an information, taking for granted that the source of the information must be honest.

A thief sees thieves everywhere, and an honest chap tends to give away the shovel's handle too easily.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #65
RRT
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojajebie View Post
Hello.

You may wish to visit zenetae.com which contains a transcript of the latest presentation done by Alex.

Regards
RRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:52 AM   #66
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

In 'Defending Sacred Ground' (pdf) Alex Collier predicts loads of events that were gonna take place - according to his Andromedan friends.

NOT A SINGLE ONE of these predictions took place.

I'm not anti-Collier, but the facts speak for itself.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #67
ojajebie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
In 'Defending Sacred Ground' (pdf) Alex Collier predicts loads of events that were gonna take place - according to his Andromedan friends.

NOT A SINGLE ONE of these predictions took place.

I'm not anti-Collier, but the facts speak for itself.
The same goes with Stewart Swerdlow, but u have to know that ur future is not carved in a stone.

The future changes, as we change. Want to experience something else? Change your mind.
Anyway, Collier posted somewhere, that all events which he spoke about, were the high chance possibilities.
I don't defend him, but u have to know, that his works affected my life in a positive way. I am not afraid now, whatever will happen in 2012/2013 will be a reflection of our thougts and emotions. If we develop more compassion, love, sincerity and comprehension in our actions, then we surely experience something good .
Our Universe works in this way, I know that thanx to Collier and Andromedans.
ojajebie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #68
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The same goes with Stewart Swerdlow, but u have to know that ur future is not carved in a stone.

The future changes, as we change. Want to experience something else? Change your mind.
Anyway, Collier posted somewhere, that all events which he spoke about, were the high chance possibilities.
I don't defend him, but u have to know, that his works affected my life in a positive way. I am not afraid now, whatever will happen in 2012/2013 will be a reflection of our thougts and emotions. If we develop more compassion, love, sincerity and comprehension in our actions, then we surely experience something good .
Our Universe works in this way, I know that thanx to Collier and Andromedans.
Well, it is true that probabilities change, it depends on the consciousness that we as collective have and it is the reason why we are being dumb down

From the material in KS they explain that humanity changed from probability one to probability three in 2003 after the fall of the halls of amenti, because of rapid intervention of the Guardian Alliance

We were supposed to have a pole shift in 2003. Even my brother was trying to persuade me to hunker down with him. There were hundreds of books that predicted armaggedon in 2000. In the year 2000 the stellar activation began and some stargates opened. No one knew how bad the grids were and no one knew whether the existing gridkeepers would be able to stabilize the planet or not. Many beings intervened but it was never published in the "afternoon news"

Humanity is in darkness, it knows not what is going on

In 2008 the probabilities were shifted from three to four and we are shifting again. If all goes well, many catastrophic things will not happen but if it does goes badly we may have pole shift in 2012

It all depends on the level of conscioussness on the planet, hence we have to keep up, keep building up frequencies and keep out of fear mongering

Lots of love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:21 AM   #69
RRT
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Just to let fellow Avalonians know that www.lettersfromandromeda.org now contains some of the issues of LFA as it appeared in print format.

Regards
RRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #70
Sadie
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Collier is one of my favorite speakers.

Everything he speaks rings sincere, at least to me.
And makes perfect sense. And requires more thought on my part.

I frequently re-listen to one of his old videos, to refresh my memory.
And I would to hear love a new interview,
but know that it would really not be very different information.
His experiences, and truth, are what they are.

Sadie
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:06 AM   #71
garrymayani
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
I don't mean to be a jerk but is there ANY proof to anything he says.There are alot of people talking about stuff but how much of it is true.I thought he was very sincere as well but that still doesn't cut it.A good conman will fool the smartest of people.I am not calling him a conman but I am just curious why people believe him without proof.
Does not a good lie start by believing it yourself??
for me, the message itself is already a proof....
garrymayani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:25 AM   #72
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrymayani View Post
for me, the message itself is already a proof....
That is the most refreshing approach on utter BS I have seen in ages! Revolutionary!

March 28, 2011 all problems will be solved overnight, by benovelent, very tall (8-9 feet) blue eyed blonds from an earth like planet, behind the sun.

Not a shred of evidence, but the message must make you happy, garrymayani.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #73
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

Well it is with most people that when they confronted for the first time with a prophesy, is theymade the mistake by forgetting that it is a possible out come!!!

Many people get this type of information and forget that it is not 100%

But one thing is 100% a fact is when where entering the Nexxus then the schumann frequence is going to get much higher

According to Alex colliers source where entering it now and this is going to make some changes Bad and Good between now and the Fall.

Get ready for the ride!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote