Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anna Hayes- info from Ken Adachi- thoughts?

I took down the links to Anna Hayes a few years ago because I was getting too many indications that she was not who she wanted the public to think she was. That is not to say that I dismiss her info out of hand because I think she has exposed many important -and accurate- pieces of information that has allowed us to see the Bigger Picture with greater clarity.

However, according to Al Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, and others--including herself-- she was apparently subjected to mind control programming at Montauk. That opens up a whole can of worms.

I was contacted by a few people who were closely involved when she still lived in the USA, and the info was not good. So, I couldn't continue to promo her books, etc.

I had not heard of the Ishnah guy you reference, but he has Red Flags all over his bio:

!. Sai Baba (according to S. Swerdlow -- controlled, implanted, and a robot for the other side. Not to be trusted on any level. Possibly a pedophile according to the internet)
2. " I AM Teachings," (please!)
3. "The Course in Miracles," (please #2)
4. "Merkaba meditations of Drunvalo" (please #3)
5. initiate of the " Great White Brotherhood of Light" (please #4-with added emphasis)
The New Age, 2012, you-don't have -to-do-anything "ascension" scenario is highly suspect in my opinion. The whole thing may have been contrived by the Illuminati.

caveat emptor.

Happy New Year, Ken
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes- info from Ken Adachi- thoughts?

I wonder how many people with seemingly endless forbidden knowledge have been involved in projects such as Montauk? There are a couple of outspoken people who seem to have dropped hints in this regard. I don't see how they could know so much otherwise. But this sort of thing must leave some very deep scars, and some ugly unresolved issues. Anna seems to be very smart and articulate. I'm interested in the universal history information...but I'm afraid of all the coding and merkaba talk. I don't want anyone programming me in any way, shape, or form...whether it be deprogramming, reprogramming...or whatever. Surfing the internet, arguing (I mean discussing) on Avalon, listening to and practicing music, and walking my dog in natural surroundings...is how I am attempting to reprogram myself (God knows I need it).
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:25 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart Swerdlow tells people not to breathe deeply or they may get sick and die (upsetting delicate gases in the lower lungs apparently) he also tells people matter of factly that military satellites are responsible for crop circles (even though they've been appearing for hundreds of years before satellites) and that they are all hoaxes. He is also a montauk mind control victim.

I have his books and videos but find the man extremely suspect. Much of his info is great but.........

All of what you are saying (from Ken) may be true, I'm just saying if Swerdow is his source then he could be wrong.

Discernment is tricky when all truths are valid.

In Love + Exploration.

L

Last edited by Luminari; 10-31-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:01 AM   #4
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I am very drawn to her planetery history too... and like Ortho... I am a bit hesatent to get relally stuck in to all the coding ... have used the Maharic (Not sure if that;s how you spell it) seal though...

In her Angelic realities video's she says she has been abducted and programed by Negitive ET's and Government Black ops people ? I think? she even drew a facility here ... that could be Montalk??
I don't think she is still uner mind controlle....though.. I think she sounds very lucid and positive... Icould be mistaken!
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:09 AM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

ISn't it also said by all the Montauk victims that they were recruited because of their bloodlines and psychic abilities? Stewart professes to have been used to crack hyperspace symbols for tptw... I see similarities between Stewart & Anna's teachings, but then again I would expect that they can find fault w/each other. To each their own, no one can agree on chakra colors, the spin, you name it, it's ridiculous!

And, too, there is this "at some time prior to incarnation, I agreed to these experiences"...

I find Anna's work fascinating... but then again, I too found Stewart's and they all are expensive!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:33 AM   #6
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted- some days I too get hypersensitive/paranoid now of various intel systems....

Last edited by eleni; 10-31-2009 at 03:40 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote