Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Disclosure solutions vs. Self realization solutions

The way the dark forces work is they pick light bearers, who are deceived, to be their front men.

This is how it has always worked.

When the bad guys put a truly evil being as the front men for their plots plans and conspiracies, people can feel that it is evil, they are more likely to catch on to the lie.

It is much better for the bad guys if they can have 'leaders' who are groomed, misled and promoted that are decent people, but are deceived by their own egos. They are willing to let themselves be deceived into supporting causes that are not worthy of their support because they are afraid to look behind the curtain at the true face of darkness that they have chosen to represent.

A good example of this would be good catholic priest, or volunteers at a church. The good people are in the front lines, keeping the shiny face on the organization which behind the scenes is massively corrupt and is literally using the light of the people on the front lines to camouflage their evil deeds and dark heart.

This is why love must be balanced with wisdom rather than "just think positive and don't look at the dark stuff".

When we ignore the darkness, we are easily deceived into supporting causes that are very wrong and dark indeed. Our own undiscerning love puts up a smokescreen that the dark forces can then use to manipulate and deceive the others. We become front men for bad guys without knowing it, not cool.

You see this with Christians who support further wars, Obama lovers who support a dark administration to bring forth 'change' that truly involves the dismantling of their Country, and people who think that if only we all agreed UFO's were here, then ET's could come save us from ourselves and whatever problems we perceive we have in this world. All of the above is looking for solutions outside of ourselves, rather than working on ourselves and taking responsibility for our own creations and our own world.

Consider that the truth is that ET's who are directly interfering here in the physical believe themselves to be in the advanced stages of an ET takeover of OUR planet. There is much cosmic law involved, free will being the paramount law.

Karmically speaking, an ET race can't just come in here with their advanced technology and enslave us and wipe us out. They literally have to get us to agree to give up our sovereignty to them so that it is our karma not theirs. When we're unconscious and we have no discernment, when we refuse to take responsibility for our own lives, and when we do not connect to God within ourselves, then this is not such a difficult task for them.

The earth will not fall to these deceivers, God has a plan here, and God has it's victory when God wants it's victory! The bad guys days are up and they are DONE.

However, outer appearances right now might seem otherwise if we were to really see how advanced this operation is. Not pretty.

I suggest the key for us to take back your power, is not to desperately grasp for easy solutions outside of ourselves, such as welcoming a bunch of UFO's without exercising our discernment.

Consider if we choose to do so, we may be welcoming those who see you as nothing more than cattle. Perhaps they dangle out the 'technology' carrot like Europeans dangled booze in front of native American's before they took their land. I don't think we should fall for it. The technology of free energy has already been invented by HUMANITY (have you read stories about those who have invented this technology?), I would suggest considering that it is the ET complex that stop it from becoming available to humanity rather than the other way around.

Consider, we may be welcoming those who are very much in control of your governments and the new world order. We may be feeding the matrix rather than helping humanity move beyond the trap.

Maybe the key is instead to be willing ourselves to come up higher in consciousness and take responsibility for our own life and our own creations. The only thing we are truly responsible for is ourselves. Ideally we will connect to the reality of who you are in Oneness with your God flame within, Oneness with all life.

I personally suggest that is certainly helpful if we Call to God, to Archangel Michael, to Jesus Christ, to Gautama Buddha, to the Ascended Hosts to protect us and help us discern reality and take dominion over our own planet. I believe this is the right steps. The truth is, this is our planet, and therefore we have the authority to call for changes here and God and the Ascended Beings that are One with the infinite, have the power.

Connecting with ET's to do so, I do not believe is the right steps. I think we have to go higher that the material realm. Spiritual truth is where freedom lies, spiritual truth is where the true power for change lies.

I do not believe that lobbying our government or whoever will listen to tell us about ET's will help all that much. I believe they certainly have plans to tell the world about ET's, they just plan on having full control over the message through shock and awe so that the people have no time to discern that the ET's who choose to interfere directly with us in the 3rd, are those who feed on our energy. Those who have been in control of different aspects of our governments for a very long time and who see us as their physical property. The dark forces. The dark side of the force.

If we simply welcome them, give up our power, welcome our new saviors, then our lack of discernment may lead us into the waiting jaws of the wolf in saviors clothing.

For me, I believe the true savior and solution lies within us, and it is the Christ consciousness. I think we should work on connecting to it because it is our birthright.

I believe the anti-savior / anti-christ is the easy solution outside of you, where you don't have to change or come up higher, you just have to do something, like say, sign away our sovereignty to the galactic federation or hop on a spaceship and get outta here... I do not believe this is what we are here to do at this time. I believe we reap as we sew, so we should sew a New Earth by purifying our consciousness and being willing to do the work on ourselves to come up higher.

Let me state however, I very much believe and have an inner knowing that the infinite consciousness / God is very aware of the situation humanity is in and has a beautiful and wonderful plan to raise up this planet and keep it protected (which is why most negative prophecies continue to be averted and will continue to be so!!!!).

The MAJOR part of the plan to heal planet earth however, is that YOU are willing to connect to your own inner divinity and take back your own power WITHOUT having to experience another round of major disasters and 'birth pains' which would surely occur should we turn all our hopes and dreams over to a bunch of ET's. ET's who already very much BELIEVE they control our world (when in reality all that is happening is working towards a golden age for humanity and the dark forces simply provide some learning experiences for us to take back our power and become More).

I think we should connect to "God" within ourselves, KNOW we are protected and that all IS well, and search for the truth that will set you free, and you will be very free indeed. For it is the infinite's great pleasure to give you the kingdom that is inside of you here and Now. The change in ages represents unsurpassed cosmic opportunity to make great leaps in your spiritual progress, not to mention to make tremendously and enormously good karma helping raise up planet earth at this critical time.

Humanity has broken free from tyranny against the odds before (look at the founding fathers of the U.S.), and will do so this time. However, this time we will not fight the oppressors, we will transcend them and make them irrelevant.

I suggest we stop putting all our focus on ET's to come save us, and instead start connecting to our own divine plan because YOU yourself have much to offer the New Earth and the people of this planet. Don't limit what the infinite can do through you, instead connect to God within you and follow that lead.

I do not believe we are here to awaken people to flying saucers as the solution to our problem, rather, we are here to awaken people to the reality that beyond the illusions of separation and suffering, beyond the darkness is the abundant Life. In reality there are no limitations and life is abundant, only our own unconsciousness blocks the Way.

We are all unique and beautiful individualization's of the One. Connect to your own God Flame and Be here below all that you are above.

The veil is thinning, remember.

To Be in the matrix but not of the matrix, this is the mission should we choose to accept it. Love with guide the Way.

We are protected. We are loved. Follow the Way.

Victory for the light.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-26-2009 at 02:55 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disclosure solutions vs. Self realization solutions

They took over our free will from day one- we allowed them too by being led into deception- I fear the same may happen with disclosure and I stay away from channelings of space brothers wanting to save us.
Whatever the hybrid agenda may truly be- it's up to us to vibrate higher- then they can no longer hold power over us- imagine a mass raising of vibratory levels? Peace and love can then prosper- we have to be the change- no one can save us by ourselves....

Nice post 14chakras- past several days I've been pondering them using us lightworkers for deception.

BTW- I think they have already taken over- have from day one. The presence has always been here- we were duped into thinking they left.

Last edited by eleni; 10-26-2009 at 12:55 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:08 AM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. Apologies for the length. If this doesn't resonate with you I totally understand, we each have different pieces to the puzzle of truth.

I really have no doubt that all of us here are well taken care of and are all learning and coming up higher. That's what's important.

We are protected, and positive thought does go a VERY Long way.

I think it's valuable for us to examine these issues from many angels so we can all keep climbing higher on the path of truth that will set us free.

Gratitude for this opportunity to share some of my viewpoints here. Good discussion from a variety of viewpoints is what communities like this are all about right?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-26-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:25 AM   #4
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I am getting the feeling from several posts that have appeared from several forum members that the dark forces are searching for an awakening spiritual person to act as the "Christ". This person may have some supernatual abilities. This is why the candidates may be getting a bit more attention than normal. I urge anyone who feels they fit into this category to let go of ego and seek the higher self from the inside to get guidance.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:26 AM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see ET's as saviors, but as equal neighbors in the cosmos.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:54 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

God is not at war with itself.

Nothing can exist outside of God.

This whole idea of a war of good VS bad is the true deception IMO.

I'm sure you have the best of intentions but please think about it.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

It is hard to even discuss this properly with the limitations of the english language..

There are many fractal heirarchial levels of 'god'..

If you are refering to the god of earthly religions then we are talking about god with a little 'g' a series of meddling manipulative advanced extraterrestrials who indeed are warring with each other (but then that is not GOD).

If you are referring to the conscious totality of everything in existence of which we are all a part of as in the Law Of One then it helps to use the word 'Creation' to make that distinction.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:46 AM   #8
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

God the Creator is not at war with Himself and neither is He confined within Creation

God is the Immanence within everything and more so the Transcendence above all

the Angels were created before Man and some fell from Grace which escalated into the division of good and evil which are the result of choices that makes up a character

God is above all this but much of His best conscious creations flux between these two choices - for there is a Standard and a Scale to measure them

Besides God loves the Epic - and any good story has both bad and good in it

So I believe God allowed one fraction to fall so as to spice up the story

this would be rather cruel if not God is the One playing the many
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting points all in all...

Eleni "it's up to us to vibrate higher- then they can no longer hold power over us- imagine a mass raising of vibratory levels? Peace and love can then prosper- we have to be the change- no one can save us by ourselves...."

Yes! Agreed. We have MASSIVE amounts of help to do this, and we are protected doing so, the only thing is that our help is behind the scenes, it is from the spiritual realm and we have to connect to it in our hearts and it is there for us right Now. The help from the Beings that are in alignment with God's will are helping us remember who we are and connect to our own divine flame within rather than providing us with obvious outer solutions.

When the time comes, the solutions will be there on the inner. We are taken care of and we all have a GREAT gift to be alive for this momentous and amazing time of the healing and raising up of our beautiful planet .

Initiate - My discernment leads me to believe that the people in this forum are sincere students of truth, none of us are there yet, and we all have illusions to surrender. BUT ALL OF US have the potential to, at some point on our soul journey, Be the Living Christ. This is a key understanding. This is our true nature. And when we commit to balancing our karma, and overcoming the things of this world, exchanging the illusions of separation for the reality of who we are in Oneness with the infinite, then we ALL have the potential, to one degree or another, to Be here below all that we are above and follow in the masters footsteps who came before us. I would suggest the 'anti-christ' types you are talking about, if they do come about, will come about from the places of the high and mighty, the elite, not from the grass roots. God's children however, will awaken to their own inner divinity from all walks of life. Those who choose to Be will Be.

Observer- That's a reasonable attitude 'i see et's as neighbors'. I personally have investigated this subject enough to feel confident with my own personal assessment of those who are directly interfering in our world in the physical at this time. I suggest we keep open to the possibility that it's not just dumb humans at the top level of our institutions at this time. The time may come when it is important for us to use our discernment in this regard.

Luminari - I agree with you, Oneness is reality and God is not at war with itSelf! That being said, I do believe that there are fallen co-creators and fallen angels that have trapped themselves in the illusion of separation from God and are directly opposing the plan to raise up creation, who are seeking to destroy creation from within through deception.

As we are currently on the 'inside' of creation, the ones that have lost their way are here with us, and they have some power here, but only when we give them our power consciously or unconsciously.

And I agree, it's not about 'fighting' the bad guys, it's about realizing the reality that all life is One so we can move beyond the mind games of duality and into the abundant state of Being in the Now from whence we came. To have a world based on cooperation and symbiotic growth rather than war and separation, that's what's necessary.

To get there, we will learn that it is our responsibility to protect our own energy fields and our own planet. As long as there is darkness in the universe, then we will need to continue to be vigilant in protecting our own consciousness and world by creating enough light within ourselves and our world. That's because everything is made of consciousness, and some free willed beings have chosen to associate themselves with the illusion of the darkness, the illusion of the mirror of God.

Eventually, co-creators will fill up this entire universe with light, and the whole universe will ascend to the spiritual realm (this is not what is occurring now, this is just one in breath of many that will lead in that direction). The darkness is only temporary, so those who have become associated with it (fallen beings) are doing everything in their power to keep the illusion up at the expense of the rest of us so they can maintain their power and control.

The only question is when the sons and daughters of the infinite will get tired of playing the victim and take up their rightful role as co-creators and take back their own power by taking back control of their own consciousness and remembering who they are. I think that time is Now.

That's part of the game of free will after all.. to raise up creation from within and learn many lessons along the Way so that when we finally graduate, we are well rounded free will love focused co-creators ready to co-create magnificent new realms in the infinite mind of God.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-26-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:03 AM   #10
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Of course neighbors can be stupid, crazy, mean-spirited etc. And i want them to see me as equal too. So yeah my post was incomplete but i liked it's simplicity.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:43 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
God the Creator is not at war with Himself and neither is He confined within Creation

God is the Immanence within everything and more so the Transcendence above all

the Angels were created before Man and some fell from Grace which escalated into the division of good and evil which are the result of choices that makes up a character

God is above all this but much of His best conscious creations flux between these two choices - for there is a Standard and a Scale to measure them

Besides God loves the Epic - and any good story has both bad and good in it

So I believe God allowed one fraction to fall so as to spice up the story

this would be rather cruel if not God is the One playing the many

Thats ok, Its quite natural and acceptable for us to have divergent views on the meaning of God. The concept of 'God the Creator' as somehow independent of Creation, seems to come from Earth based anthropomorphised religious perspectives. But is in actuality describing the God Type-I phenomena (little g's) who have convinced Earthlings that they represent the big G. Type-II Absolutum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Oneness is reality and God is not at war with itSelf! That being said, I do believe that there are fallen co-creators and fallen angels that have trapped themselves in the illusion of separation from God and are directly opposing the plan to raise up creation, who are seeking to destroy creation from within through deception.

As we are currently on the 'inside' of creation, the ones that have lost their way are here with us, and they have some power here, but only when we give them our power consciously or unconsciously.

And I agree, it's not about 'fighting' the bad guys, it's about realizing the reality that all life is One so we can move beyond the mind games of duality and into the abundant state of Being in the Now from whence we came. To have a world based on cooperation and symbiotic growth rather than war and separation, that's what's necessary.

To get there, we will learn that it is our responsibility to protect our own energy fields and our own planet. As long as there is darkness in the universe, then we will need to continue to be vigilant in protecting our own consciousness and world by creating enough light within ourselves and our world. That's because everything is made of consciousness, and some free willed beings have chosen to associate themselves with the illusion of the darkness, the illusion of the mirror of God.

Eventually, co-creators will fill up this entire universe with light, and the whole universe will ascend to the spiritual realm (this is not what is occurring now, this is just one in breath of many that will lead in that direction). The darkness is only temporary, so those who have become associated with it (fallen beings) are doing everything in their power to keep the illusion up at the expense of the rest of us so they can maintain their power and control.

The only question is when the sons and daughters of the infinite will get tired of playing the victim and take up their rightful role as co-creators and take back their own power by taking back control of their own consciousness and remembering who they are. I think that time is Now.

That's part of the game of free will after all.. to raise up creation from within and learn many lessons along the Way so that when we finally graduate, we are well rounded free will love focused co-creators ready to co-create magnificent new realms in the infinite mind of God.

That was superb! Excellent. The 'mind games of duality' is thinking in 3D.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:05 AM   #12
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

It is very easy for those that are awake to look at the 3D Duality as a game that we have been playing for a long long time. To see that we are all in creation and choose to not play the game. The problem is until all of us stop playing the game it is still a game that we are all in. We can't quit the game we can only win by everyone realising there own oneness within and without. It is up to us to enlighten the unelightened or wake up those who are asleep. To finish the game and come up together for the next extrordinary part of the devine plan. Quiting the game before the game is done is service to self.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
The earth will not fall to these deceivers, God has a plan here, and God has it's victory when God wants it's victory! The bad guys days are up and they are DONE.
I don't think God has a plan here.

I think it remains to be seen what the outcome is. It simply depends upon what we do.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #14
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Thats ok, Its quite natural and acceptable for us to have divergent views on the meaning of God. The concept of 'God the Creator' as somehow independent of Creation, seems to come from Earth based anthropomorphised religious perspectives. But is in actuality describing the God Type-I phenomena (little g's) who have convinced Earthlings that they represent the big G. Type-II Absolutum.

Actually its both

God as the essence within Creation and God as independent of it as a Director is independent from the movie

And this perspective comes from philosophers from most every culture and is confirmed by Self Realized Beings especially out of India

As God is the essence of Creation it follows that everything is an aspect of God whether that aspect is aware of it or not

Our senses are steeped in the physical which is only the tip of the iceberg of what actually exists

There are pantheons of lesser gods in most cultures representing a particular aspect and function of God tho these are not Self Realized Beings but more or less aware of their connection to God

Creation is a Divine Design and God is the Designer
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 14 …

I know where you're coming from and I can relate to your thoughts.

You are right the ET’s are not here to save ourselves. We will save ourselves. And we will.

I look at this from a slightly angle.

What we need to understand is the fact that the PTW have supressed all sorts of information from us about past civilizations…who we truly are…the fact that we are not alone…ect etc… we are mass controlled to the extent that we know not what truth is anymore…

'Man has been trained to believe that which he is told- whether it is truth or a lie, to the point now that man is simply victim of the lies. May light come forth that you may recover your pathway to truth'

If all these truths were not hidden from us we would have a totally different world and way of life.

All we want is TRUTH. And once we have truth. We will become more awakened in every area of our lives.

Once this has been revealed all sorts of amazing things will start to happen.

Disclosure is not an invitation for the ET’s to save us. It’s a decision to reveal the truth that we are not alone. That’s all. One step at a time.

We can then decide if we want to be invited within the Cosmic Family, so to speak. Our choice.

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-26-2009 at 01:34 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #16
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." — Dr. Seuss
Old 11-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Acceptance of the existence of UFOs was part of my spiritual awakening. That is what broke me out of the atheist/materialist view I had grown to understand and accept. Field propulsion means that our laws of physics are far from complete. It means that science is controlled and suppressed - I looked for and found evidence that this is true. Most contact reports include a telepathic element. This utterly shattered my view of what mind and thought are, and opened me up to accepting that I might just be more than a meat machine. I know that this has been the case for others in my position that experienced telepathic contact for the first time. This is just a first step on the way to self-realization, but it is an essential step for those who have become locked into a belief system, whether it is science/skepticism or something else. Disclosure is much much more than, "oh, yeah, so there really are ETs".

I have had telepathic contact with ETs, but I don't consider it "connecting" in the same way one connects to their higher self. It is simply a way to communicate. I do ask questions, but they have made it clear that they will only answer certain things. I have to go to a higher source for the sort of answers I'm looking for. Your notion of what people do when they "connect" to ETs is incorrect.

Your thread title is a false dichotomy. Why is awakening to the reality of other intelligent life in the universe not a part of self realization? How do you know what you are if you don't know what life is? Why is recognizing that our leaders have lied to us about the ET presence not a part of opening our understanding to the great many ways we have been decieved? People need to think for themselves before they can get anywhere with the goals for self-realization you esteem, and with which I fully agree. Understanding the many deceptions is an important part of that.

Much of the technology that needs to be disclosed has been invented here on earth multiple times and supressed. Civilization is in danger of collapsing without new energy solutions, and no amount of self-realization will fix that. I'm not arguing against self-realization, I'm just pointing out that it not an either/or sort of thing. Both disclosure and self-realization are needed.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #18
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I highly recommend purchasing the book Angelic Realities, the Survival Handbook by Ashayana Deane!

Wow, is all I can say. All the dots are connected, gets to the meat of the matter better than I can relay here. This book was published in 2001. Check out the Q & A section on her website... here's a short cut n paste regarding Archangel Michael...

"One of the most prominent expressions of the Alpha-Omega-Centaurian-Andromi Anunnaki-Drakonian-Necromition collective refers to itself as the "Archangel Michael" Matrix, a Bio-neurological Mass Mind-control Program run via the Alpha-Omega Collective, that is literally "broadcast into Earth's airwaves to unsuspecting channels from Parallel Earth through the NDCG. False 12-Strand DNA Activation Programs are geared toward..."

This was question 5 in Q & A to BEWARE about how you activate your DNA. The book explains about the conflicting agendas for control of earth's stargates, who they are, including the guardians and explains what is so particular about this cycle we're in (2012)... I urge you all to get this book!

I am blown away by her presentation in this book. It's not expensive, but is chock full of valuable information. Sorry to interrupt, thank you.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #19
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I highly recommend purchasing the book Angelic Realities, the Survival Handbook by Ashayana Deane!

Wow, is all I can say. All the dots are connected, gets to the meat of the matter better than I can relay here. This book was published in 2001. Check out the Q & A section on her website... here's a short cut n paste regarding Archangel Michael...

"One of the most prominent expressions of the Alpha-Omega-Centaurian-Andromi Anunnaki-Drakonian-Necromition collective refers to itself as the "Archangel Michael" Matrix, a Bio-neurological Mass Mind-control Program run via the Alpha-Omega Collective, that is literally "broadcast into Earth's airwaves to unsuspecting channels from Parallel Earth through the NDCG. False 12-Strand DNA Activation Programs are geared toward..."

This was question 5 in Q & A to BEWARE about how you activate your DNA. The book explains about the conflicting agendas for control of earth's stargates, who they are, including the guardians and explains what is so particular about this cycle we're in (2012)... I urge you all to get this book!

I am blown away by her presentation in this book. It's not expensive, but is chock full of valuable information. Sorry to interrupt, thank you.
Moxie: What if Ashyana's material is all disinfo also......the thing is we don't know who's material is truth & who's is not.

I'm playing it safe & not even attempting to activate my DNA......guess I will leave it in the hands of my soul's natural evolution.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) teaches that a pole shift happening is dependant on who controls the Amenti Star Gates.

Whatever group controls the planetary templar complex when the Amenti Gates open in 2012, will have dominion over the planet (&more). The last time Amenti fully opened, pole shift occurred due to intruder manipulation....

All planets & stars have star gates at their core, which open & close at various points in long-term cycles. Every 26,556 yrs earth's star gates, the Halls of Amenti, can open if the planetary core frequency is high enough.
This time, the first time in 210,216 yrs the Amenti Star Gates will open AND earth will encounter a dimensional blend of time continuum merger (w/earth's counterpart, anti-particle parallel), a Stellar Activation Cycle.

Whenever earth's star gates are due to open visitors return, each seeking to forward its own agenda regarding planetary ownership & evolution of human species.

There are three conflicting agendas, two of which are competing for dominion of the Halls of Amenti Star Gates & human subjugation. The other, Guardians of Earth's Halls of Amenti Star Gates seek to return Amenti Guardianship to humanity, our purpose, to be keepers of interplanetary templar complex.

Guardian races assist earth & humanity to achieve safe passage through the Stellar Activation Cycle, they orchestrated the Indigo cildren hybridization program and are responsible for exposing hidden agendas.

She identifies these groups and provides techniques of DNA bio-regenesis to create biological immunity to intruder mind control manipulation, EMP, scalar & bio-genocide technologies.

Most all contactees/abductees are unknowingly members of one of the 3 primary hybrid human starseed race lines (why they are contacted), but all (including earthseed root races/hybrids) can become free from manipulation, can be healed, and can choose which agenda to support, and importantly, take steps for protection & identification.

Warning: Do not engage contact before you have learned to frequency-seal your personal multi-dimensional bio-energetic field in order to proceed safely.

The above is mostly quoted from Angelic Realities, the Survival Handbook by Ashayana Deane. This book has the title of this thread sewed up, in much more detail. i've seen & read way enough to know that I discern a lot of truth in this book, crammed into about 100 pgs.

I would wish that Bill & Kerry interview Ashayana immediately!

Last edited by Moxie; 11-07-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote